It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Ha Ha

HOAX !

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by yoohoo

For God's sake the media want all you silly people to think James Holmes was insane suffering from a mental illness.

Why do so many of you believe everything you read?

I'll start by disbelieving this post ^^

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I am quite aware of the media trying to distort information and hide the truth and there are some serious red flags in this case. For a rational explanation as to why he did it, schizophrenia maybe be the answer.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by yoohoo

Oh gawd, another armchair diagnosis?

Why is it that so many of you continue with this schizophrenia line? Is it because so many of you don't want to believe there could be another answer that does'nt sound logical in your mind?

Before you diagnosis James Holmes without knowing whats really going on behind the scenes nor met the guy and be a qualified expert/psychiatrist perhaps many of you can refrain from making assumptions.

Is it possible Holmes is suffering from a mental illness? I don't know!

Is it possible Holmes has a biological disorder (eg Aspergers/ASD) ? I don't know!

Is it possible Holmes was put in a trance by an expert in the field? I don't know!

Is it possible Holmes was a drug addict? I don't know!

Is it possible Holmes was taking regular medication allegelly prescribed to him? I don't know!

Is it possible Holmes has absolutely no knowledge of what he allegelly did? I don't know!

So why so many of you want to diagnosis someone on matters NONE of you are experts in, perhaps we leave that to those working with him behind the scenes and look at the forenics and other possibilities that MIGHT explain SOME things.

The media is filling your heads with utter bullcrap and many of you are falling for it. If you truely believe in the nonsense MSM feeds you then why bother seeking out an alternative news site? Perhaps you should just stick with what you know so you don't have to think or question anything, let MSM do it all for you.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Can't tell if you don't know anything, as you claim, or have evidence for all of these fantastic claims??

Which is it?

Here's what I think so far with the most recent information that has surfaced:

Two ID photos allegedly of James Holmes. It appears they both are two different young men.

1. Do they share the same name?

2. If one is in prison, where is the other James Holmes? Which one is the son of Robert Holmes ?

3. The notepad found at the University was clearly planted

4. The apartment of James Holmes was either bobby trapped or it was not

5. If it was booby trapped, Holmes did NOT do it. Perhaps an ex Navy Seal? Foreign entity with exceptional experience in explosives and setting these kind of intricate traps? Which of the two?

6. Why do I have a gut feeling who ever is behind this MIGHT have the real James Holmes (see Holmes with brown hair photo).......

7. After this story broke 2 days ago re Robert Holmes, Ron Paul gets his bill voted in on the floor of the House to audit the Federal Reserve. Will it pass through the Senate? I think it depends on whether this James Holmes case can be contained because it appears the trail of this case and those behind it goes wayyyyyyyy up high in to very dangerous territory. People none of us ever want to toy with.

8. I was waiting for Obama to play this case to his own political gains and he could had taken advantage of it, he did'nt. That told me this case may not have anything to do with UN Arms Treaty bring played out at the UN in NYC.

9. Why does my gut instinct also tell me - follow the trail not just right up in Congress......but go further a field to Chicago??? If there is a Chicago link, then see no: 5 - a foreign entity was behind the Colorado shooting and setting up James Holmes. I hope I'm bloody wrong about this!

10. Is there a link between the major international bank fraud and the UN Arms Treaty? You don't have to dig very deep to see there is.

edit on 27-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

AND if you don't know the answers to these questions, how DO you know the MSM is lying about Holmes?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Because MSM just wants to sell and make a big fat profit. They don't care.

You know MSM feeds us a whole lot of BS otherwise you my friend would'nt be here on ATS.

NONE of us have the answers to all your questions. Doctors can not legally speak about their patients let alone a Priest. Perhaps MSM are so sure of themselves Holmes is not going to jump out and sue them.

Go back to your MSM so you don't have to stress yourself.
edit on 28-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Riiiight, so you're just guessing like everyone else.

Good to know.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I'm not guessing anything at all, nor am I forming my own opinion on a man I've never met especially where mental health is concerned. I'm no expert in the field and neither are you. Perhaps if you are a resident of Colorado you'd like to step up for jury service? The Prosecution would just love to have people like you on the Holmes case, would make their job real easy. I'm sure they are going to choose people who don't question anything.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You're NOT guessing anything?!

Jesus, breaking news then, because you have some absolute proof then for you claims that the notebook was planted and the boobytraps weren't planted by Holmes.

Please share that proof and I'll help you hit every MSM outlet with that definitive proof!!

Why haven't you shared that proof?!? That's pretty sketchy! I thought you were guessing, but obviously not!!

Damn man, share your proof!!

Oh and share your definitive proof of a link between international bank fraud and the UN gun treaty!

Man, what other things do you have definitive proof for?!

edit on 28-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I don't need to prove it and nor does James Holmes; the Prosecution does! Got it? Thats how the system works.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Riiiight, so you're just guessing like everyone else.

Good to know.

And you claimed facts. Come on now, where are they?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I don't need to prove it and nor does James Holmes; the Prosecution does! Got it? Thats how the system works.

Ahhhh so you were just guessing after all.

Hard to keep track of your changing story.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Where did I claim facts?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I want offer some discussion on this matter because lately there are those here on ATS and elsewhere that act so proud to be the first to declare something that is viral a HOAX. To these pundits and others, I offer some advice and another conspiratorial view on the subject of hoaxes and especially this James Holmes conspiracy that now stands supposedly debunked and declared a hoax.

In the real world of deception, whenever the govt needs a hoax that can be used for deception, it will be a govt source that creates the initial conspiracy so that the conspiracy can be easily discredited. Once discredited, the story is branded a hoax and many assume this claim to be truth, when what has happened is the govt blacks ops type have created the conspiracy, spread the conspiracy, fed the conspiracy and then manage the way the conspiracy develops to keep a focus away from the public and to distract from whatever the govt blacks ops type are trying to hide in the first place.

I mention this only because that is what I think is going on with the James Holmes incident and because of it, many will stop thinking about what is going on in secret and why it is going on in the first place. Declaring something with elements of the truth a hoax, only serves to keep us from thinking about certain matters.

What should be noted at this point is that what we learn or get told about the Aurora CO, Batman's shooting spree has been intentionally delayed from allowing us from acquiring information about certain facts or matters of information regarding this whole incident.

This last point I mention on purpose because it will be an example of what so many miss because of course everyone is too busy to slow down and think about anything critically.

The story that Robert Holmes is in anyway related to the Bank of America, Libor scandal and or was about to testify is a matter that I feel warrants more investigation, because when one then thinks what Robert Holmes's son James Holmes has to do with this, is when someone somewhere strongly does not want the public to think or discuss truth on this subject.

While there are blaring inconsistencies in the whole shooting incident with a second gas mask, something happening in the parking lot that is an error of sorts and there are many glaring examples that there are insiders that are cooperating in the coverup of this incident.

Why the police pulled two security officers from a theater that usually has two officers always present in the theater due to a history of community gang violence, why the police on this premiere opening pull the only two officers and left the theater with zero protection is a matter someone should investigate.

There are those that are beginning to piece the story together and yes, there are many areas that are a mystery to many, but the one that concerns me today is the Robert Holmes/Libor connection and why such an effort was put into creating a conspiracy so that it could be declared a hoax.

The thread about the photos of James Holmes not matching is where I am going with this because I will agree that the person with red hair does not match the photo of James Holmes. This is important to note because I can agree it is not James Holmes and so it begs the question if not Holmes, then who is pretending to be James Holmes and why?

This is where unlike others, I think that Robert Holmes is somehow related to the BA Libor scandal and that the photos of a James Holmes with red hair is proof to the father that James Holmes is not in jeopardy.

Consider that the govt has helped to create a conspiracy that hides the fact that James Holmes is not who is in custody. This alone should then require that we ask who is in custody?

With the sealing of the court records by some judge, it appears we are further being "delayed in learning" who or what is going on.

The fake James Holmes in red hair and in custody is a govt replacement for Holmes, because only in such a way that can those who have the real James Holmes, prove to the father Robert Holmes that his son is in custody or some type of secret protective custody and if he is, then it would stand to reason, it would be because the govt knows of a real conspiracy to kidnap him or use James Holmes as leverage, so that the father does nothing to harm secret interests.

The father and mother also appear to be absent from any public interviews and could indicate that they must go along for the safety of their sons life.

This is key to a lot of things, but the most glaring item is a video about John Jacobson, James Holmes mentor talking about temporal time illusions, he clearly tells you and gives an example so similar to what is now going on with the shooting incident that it says to me all the delays in information are part of the temporal time illusion process that the incident represents , because he describes it in the final moments of his video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I've already highlighted the facts you've claimed:

Holmes didn't boobytrap his apartment
The UN gun treaty is connected to international banking fraud
Etc.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Robert Holmes is not related to LIBOR. Investigate all you want.

If you want to claim there's some sort of double or triple cross conspiracy, please provide proof.

Unless you're just saying it's a fun thing to speculate about, in which case speculate all you want. Have fun.

There's no evidence though.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Thats a pretty good assumption, don't think I could had posted better.

I hope you are right about alot of things but last night checking out afew things I found some similarities that fall right in to the occult arena however I'm NO occultist and don't believe in all that stuff. I've left some threads on what I found, as hard as it is to believe because I'm not certain if I want to believe it myself.

If what I found to be on the right track then perhaps this has nothing to do with LIBOR or the UN gun treaty...but something far more insidous like a human sacrifice that was very carefully well planned out with even the tiniest little detail.

Say IF you are right and the REAL James Holmes is in protective custody; then why would they use the name "James Holmes" in the first place? Why not just make up some other name thats not so common and use a man with many facial similiarities to the real James Holmes?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Holmes could NOT had booby trapped his apartment in such an intricate way because he's not an ex-Seal or explosives expert. Now you run along and prove me wrong! I can name only afew groups both foreign and your domestic that has that know how; those with such knowledge include terrorists and those who hunt them and also bomb/explosives experts within the Military. Is Holmes an ex veteran? No!

As for the LIBOR bank fraud and UN Guns Treaty.......those behind it more likely than not has money stashed in offshore accounts which include tax havens. We describe them as the 1% of the USA. You only have to go to Congress and find quite a few there.

I'm not investigating Robert Holmes or James Holmes.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Holmes could NOT had booby trapped his apartment in such an intricate way because he's not an ex-Seal or explosives expert. Now you run along and prove me wrong! I can name only afew groups both foreign and your domestic that has that know how; those with such knowledge include terrorists and those who hunt them and also bomb/explosives experts within the Military. Is Holmes an ex veteran? No!

As for the LIBOR bank fraud and UN Guns Treaty.......those behind it more likely than not has money stashed in offshore accounts which include tax havens. We describe them as the 1% of the USA. You only have to go to Congress and find quite a few there.

I'm not investigating Robert Holmes or James Holmes.

Right, so you actually have no proof.

Grand.

As long as we've cleared it up. You're just pretending to know something, when in fact you're just guessing.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join