It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

Sound like a diversion more than mind controle to me. This guy knows hown the mind works. He'll get an insanity plea get sent to mental institution. And the MSM will be all over it. Meanwhile the trillions missing will still be missing.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Mirthful Me

I'll tell you what is NOT a hoax......

go look at the name of that high school next to the theatre.............then go check their motto

I think my eyes are now deceiving me

Gateway High School - Olympians carrying the torch. :O

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Attention...

The topic of this thread is James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is.. which happens to be a HOAX perpetrated by Sorcha Faal.

I fail to understand why anyone would want to continue the discussion on topic, much less put forth effort off topic in a thread in the HOAX! Forum...

All the links you posted as examples have been disproved? Or is that a straw man argument? I guess only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

and thats not else I found......

another poster somewhere on another thread mentioned the Toronto woman who dodged the Eaton Shopping Centre massacre and died in the Colorado shooting. This woman twittered on her account the mention of a man dressed as Batman on the day of the shooting outside the shopping centre on June 2nd. There is a street that runs parallel to the Eaton Shopping Centre and it's name is James Street.

Is something more insidious going on here or just a coincidence?

edit on 27-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Attention...

The topic of this thread is James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is.. which happens to be a HOAX perpetrated by Sorcha Faal.

I fail to understand why anyone would want to continue the discussion on topic, much less put forth effort off topic in a thread in the HOAX! Forum...

All the links you posted as examples have been disproved? Or is that a straw man argument? I guess only time will tell.

Sorcha Fail has never once posted something that turned out to b true.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

I don't read the SF site however it's rare he/she does drop a pay load that turns out to carry substance.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I suppose we'll see how much of a hoax it is when the games get attacked and the building in London which is housing the LIBOR scandal documents just happens to be collateral damage, while Iran gets blamed for the attack which the banking elites orchestrated.

Wouldn't the mods be red in the face then...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

don't say RED too often my friend

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Dunno, if I was real scumbag in charge of a criminal organization that had done some really heinous things, I'd hire a known disinfo agent to publish the truth, knowing that coming from that source would render it unbelievable. Anyone else coming up with the same information independently would still be inextricably linked to that disinfo agent because he wrote it first.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Dunno, if I was real scumbag in charge of a criminal organization that had done some really heinous things, I'd hire a known disinfo agent to publish the truth, knowing that coming from that source would render it unbelievable. Anyone else coming up with the same information independently would still be inextricably linked to that disinfo agent because he wrote it first.

Trust me, Sorcha Fail is not, for any reason, publishing true information.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'd love to see Sorcha Fail exclusive that turned out to be true, sincerely.

Post a link.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Trust you? I don't even know you. I seldom trust people who say "trust me".

... eta, unless they come armed with unrefutable evidence and facts.

edit on 27-7-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Prove me wrong then.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by frazzle

Prove me wrong then.

I don't need to prove anything to you. If you're looking for a link, go find it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

Prove me wrong then.

I don't need to prove anything to you. If you're looking for a link, go find it.

Did I say you NEEDED to?

You're the one who turned a simple turn of phrase into a vote of confidence.

Until someone shows me some Sorcha Fail that is not BS, I will assume it's all BS, because I've never seen any that turned out true... over the many years he/she/it has been posting...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

Prove me wrong then.

Did I say you NEEDED to?

Until someone shows me some Sorcha Fail that is not BS, I will assume it's all BS, because I've never seen any that turned out true... over the many years he/she/it has been posting...

A vote of confidence? Where did I do that? I merely said what I'd do if I was a scumbag crook and wanted to cover my tracks. It can't be helped that you read more into what I said than the words convey ~ other than in your mind.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

Prove me wrong then.

Did I say you NEEDED to?

A vote of confidence? Where did I do that?

Trust you? I don't even know you. I seldom trust people who say "trust me".

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This thread has been..................

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It seems as though we're all getting a little excited about the Father of James Holmes story,
I am too..What would be a really good idea, is if someone could obtain the phone numbers of his
family, say his mom and dad and give them a call and talk to them and find out directly from them,
what exactly is going on.. It seems so simple.. why can't some decent, honest reporters
get in touch with the family and find out all of these details to see what is and what is not true.
Is Holme's father really going to testify against Libor.. WOW..

I did read one article where the Holme's mother had her attorney counter lies fabricated by ABC
about what she had told the press over the phone when an Abc news reporter first contacted her:
He basically decontextualized her comments and in his final report insinuated that she stated
that her son James, was indeed the actual killer and that "you have the right guy.." or something
to that affect.. I'll look for the link later,

How about calling Wayne Madsen or Alex Jones, or Webster Tarpley, or another investigator
and having them get in touch with this family directly to find out what is and what is not true..
The disinformation is soo frustrating, it makes you want to do things yourself and maybe, just
maybe even TAKE Charge.. TMZ might be another group who could get on the ball and start
writing some honest information..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wayne Madsen Report

July 23-24, 2012 -- Aurora massacre: several links between James Holmes and U.S. government research (Salk Institute involved in neurologically enhancing soldiers' abilities on battlefield...connections to DARPA)

James Holmes, the 24-year old suspect in the mass shooting of Batman "The Dark Knight Rises" movie goers in Aurora, Colorado that left 12 people dead and 58 injured, has had a number of links to U.S. government-funded research centers. Holmes's past association with government research projects has prompted police and federal law enforcement officials to order laboratories and schools with which Holmes has had a past association not to talk to the press about Holmes.

Holmes was one of six recipients of a National Institutes of Health Neuroscience Training Grant at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Denver. Holme is a graduate of the University of California at Riverside with a Bachelor of Science degree in neuroscience. Although Holmes dropped out of the PhD neuroscience program at Anschutz in June, police evacuated two buildings at the Anschutz center after the massacre at the Aurora movie theater. Holmes reportedly gave a presentation at the Anschutz campus in May on Micro DNA Biomarkers in a class titled "Biological Basis of Psychiatric and Neurological Disorders."

Initial reports of Holmes having an accomplice in the theater shooting have been discounted by the Aurora police. However, no explanation has been given by police why the Anschutz campus buildings were evacuated after Holmes was already in custody in the Arapahoe County jail.

The Anschutz Medical Campus is on the recently de-commisioned site of the U.S. Army's Fitzsimons Army Medical Center and is named after Philip Anschutz, the billionaire Christian fundamentalist oil and railroad tycoon who also owns The Examiner newspaper chain and website and the neo-conservative Weekly Standard. The Anschutz Medical Campus was built by a $91 million grant from the Anschutz Foundation.

In 2006, at the age of 18, Holmes served as a research intern at the Salk Institute at the University of California at San Diego in La Jolla. It is noteworthy that for the previous two years before Holmes worked at the Salk Institute, the research center was partnered with the Defense Advance Research Projects Agency (DARPA), Columbia University, University of California at San Francisco, University of Wisconsin at Madison, Wake Forest University, and the Mars Company (the manufacturers of Milky Way and Snickers bars) to prevent fatigue in combat troops through the enhanced use of epicatechina, a blood flow-increasing and blood vessel-dilating anti-oxidant flavanol found in cocoa and, particularly, in dark chocolate.

The research was part of a larger DARPA program known as the "Peak Soldier Performance Program," which involved creating brain-machine interfaces for battlefield use, including human-robotic bionics for legs, arms, and eyes. DARPA works closely with the Defense Science Office on projects that include the medical research community. Fitzsimons was at the forefront of DARPA research on the use of brain-connected "neuroprosthetic" limbs for soldiers amputated or paralyzed in combat.

According to his LinkedIn profile, James Holmes's father, Dr. Robert Holmes, who received a PhD in Statistics in 1981 from the University of California at Berkeley, worked for San Diego-based HNC Software, Inc. from 2000 to 2002. HNC, known as a "neural network" company, and DARPA, beginning in 1998, have worked on developing "cortronic neural networks," which would allow machines to interpret aural and visual stimuli to think like humans. The cortronic concept was developed by HNC Software's chief scientist and co-founder, Robert Hecht-Nielsen. HNC merged with the Minneapolis-based Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), a computer analysis and decision-making company. Robert Holmes continues to work at FICO.

It has also emerged that Holmes, when he was 20, worked as a camp counselor at Camp Max Straus of the Jewish Big Brothers and Sister of Los Angeles. According to the Jewish Journal, among other tasks, Holmes helped to teach boys between the ages of 7 to 10 archery. In another unusual detail, the car Holmes used to drive to the Aurora movie theater had Tennessee plates. Holmes is originally from San Diego.

James Holmes is the grandson of Lt. Col. Robert Holmes, one of the first Turkish language graduates of the Army Language School, later the Defense Language Institute, in Monterey, California. Graduating from the Turkish language class in 1948, Holmes spent a career in the Army, which likely included more than a few intelligence-related assignments. Typically, U.S. military officers conversant in Turkish served with either the Defense Intelligence Agency or the Central Intelligence Agency at either the U.S. embassy in Ankara or the Consulate General in Istanbul, or both.

You can read the entire news article here at David Icke,
www.davidicke.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join