It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is..

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CajunMetal

No. There's no evidence at all that there was a effort by banks to use LIBOR rate fixing to make money off mortgages, and in fact many of the fixed rates were fixed lower, meaning lower rates for many people.

Sorry, but no.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yes, there is, that's what the fraud is all about.I don't know why you'd suggest that it wasn't. The lower rates actually helped the banks not the borrower. The borrowers were small businesses, mortgage holders, people with student loan debt...like the article says, basically everyone who banks. That's why this is the biggest consumer fraud in history!

During the recent financial crisis, various major and minor banks coordinated with one another to artificially create lower interest rates to appear financially healthy. Vast sums ofmoney could be made in this way.

CM
edit on 7-8-2012 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Thank you for starting this thread! There is definitely a lot more going on here. Here is my brief summary of any important notes about this event. The signs of this occurrence only point to the same people responsible that are continuing to set up these attacks to instill their agenda.

1. This happened on the day of summer solstice, a day known for events of the dark occult powers (ex: moon landing).
2. The name of the movie is Dark Knight Rising which phonetically states "dark night rising," corresponding to the solstice and each ensuing day having literally more darkness each day until the next solstice.
3. Nearly every deranged mass murderer has been suicidal and ready to "go out with a bang," but in stark contrast to being ready to die, the shooter was wearing full body armor and a mask. Whoever was behind the mask and armor was not committing this as their final act.
4. The shooter was wearing a mask and armor, how do we know that it was really James Holmes under it? I haven't seen any actual claims of a witness that could testify to having seen him directly removing the mask after seeing him leave the theater in his full costume.
5. His dad was set to testify against Libor Financial over a trillion dollar scandal before the event occurred.
6. There is no way that some one in a gas mask and full body armor is going to be allowed in to a theater. And surely somebody would have stopped him from going into the crowded film area. And no way that he could sneak in wearing it or in a bag. Something that large would not have been allowed in.
7. Since entering through the emergency exit is the only possible way he could have gotten in, somebody MUST have LET him in. I seriously doubt that any person watching the movie would have even noticed if he was knocking, or known to get up and let them in. He almost certainly had help, and yet the officials have picked their culprit to blame and want no possible additions to their official story. This is exactly the same as in OKC bombing, Norway shooting, 9-11, and every other false flag attack. If the other conspirators were brought to the light we would quickly find out that they were all federal agents that encouraged and helped him to pull this off.

I have listed seven outstanding points that leave almost no question that there is more to the official story, he wasn't alone if it was even him that did it. If it was actually him, then he must be under mind control or deep fear possibly for the life of his family to have done such atrocities and/or to remain quiet about its magnitude. At the same time his dad(who works for darpa?) likely won't take a stand against Libor while they are holding his son. Yes his house was possibly booby trapped, but every person has the right to defend himself so long as you don't hurt somebody who isn't threatening your life or property. Besides he likely knew they had selected him and that he was going to get the blame for this whether he did it or not. I heard that several of the people found dead in the theater were people that had been working with James. If you watch his youtube presentation you can see that he was experimenting with altering a person's perception of time, which allowed you to implement subliminal messages. Each time it keeps getting easier to tell when something is a false flag attack, especially when there are as many signs as this one. And it will keep happening until we finally decide to break that cycle. I have posted a letter from one of his college roommates that expressed how he wasn't angry at or hiding from the world. And he certainly wasn't insane or wanting to die. Don't let them have the right to decide anything for you.

ronireports.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by vv3vv3vv

1. It's called a coincidence
2. Ditto - and "phonetically states" is meaningless gibberish
3. Yes, but many haven't (e.g. Brevik)
4. Yes, just all the police that arrested him.
5. Not true
6. He wasn't allowed in wearing all that stuff
7. Unless he was in, went out, propped the door open, went to his car, suited up, came back in through the open door, etc.

None of those points are "outstanding," a few are wrong and a few are just coincidences you choose to label as important.

Certainly NONE of it is evidence of anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Oh you really think so? Well when twenty sources are saying close to the same thing, and then one source being paid directly by the group that their story benefits happens to have a different story all of their own? Why would you possibly listen to them in the face of controversy and in light of their record and obvious allegiances?

1. Notable events on July 20 pertaining to the dark occult that has dictated world politics: Viking first landed on mars, "man walks on the moon" for first time, along with numerous world leader assassinations and failed attempts, and numerous military tests and declarations made. Too many to list all of them, here is just one that I find interesting.

1977 – The Central Intelligence Agency releases documents under the Freedom of Information Act revealing it had engaged in mind control experiments.

2. Often times the actual sound of the word shows it's derivation, Latin or otherwise. (If you don't see how this works you are probably at a low level still and need to work on opening yourself and not unhealthily blocking things off.) But the fact that the dark occult has used for all of history is even more overwhelming obvious. The pyramids (not just in Egypt) and the stone monoliths (not just at Stonehenge) are evidence in their alignment to the heavenly bodies in ancient times. Today anyone with basic occult knowledge can see the constant references throughout pop culture, military, monetary, and religious contexts. "God's only s(u)n." It isn't just some amazing coincidence that it came out on the solstice when the dark (k)night literally rises. And if you are using that excuse often,I hate to imagine the things you aren't allowing yourself to even consider.

3. The only mass killers that didn't want to die only seem to stick around to try to give us a certain message. Brevik was shown proud in mason's uniform and proudly stating his love and respect for previous attacks of 9-11, OKC bombing, and everything that Osama did. But suspiciously missing are any mention of US agencies that helped these events take place, and are also famously the ones who built up Osama and his group so that they would fight Russians for us. Any person beginning to look deeper at these events he claims to love quickly comes into contact with the idea that these US agencies had a greater part in their occurring. Why was it not mentioned at all unless he was an instrument of or retained loyalty to the ones that had helped him perpetrate this. Also in these events, there is significant evidence that the official cause (plane/truckbomb) of them could not have caused the exponentially larger destruction that ensued. And in all these cases and events it seems very unlikely that the lone person or group responsible could even have pulled off such precise and devastating attacks.

4. Again this is one of the few groups with this very narrow and specific story that everyone else seems to disagree with. Their number one priority (other than making money, because that policing IS a business!) is to make the public think that the only serious threat to them has been caught and you can rest easy knowing that they are vigilant and enforcing justice. Nobody without a vested interest can claim to seeing him in direct connection to the shooting incident.

5. this entire post is specifically dedicated to this topic so I will let them argue this point. Or at least research it more first. I don't doubt that it is very likely, but the real answer may elude us and you should respect that possibility.

6. First they would not have allowed a bag in for him to change. The audience wouldn't sit idly by for 7 minutes for him to change if there was a brilliant ray of light streaming into the theater and ruining their experience. If he loitered with the door open and obviously manipulating it, people would have questioned him or at least gone to look at what he had done. And the fact that employees check the movies regularly before, after, and during the presentation makes it very hard for him to have propped the door somehow. Those employees are there to make sure that you are not bringing in candy, or drinks, or friends that did not pay. Their interest is in seeing that they aren't losing money and are likely to notice anything odd if it were there to be noticed.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

7. He obviously had help, but if you can't see that. Then look at another event and how the story was changed and simplified to the point that only one person could be blamed for it. A local station after the O.K.C. bombing aired a segment about the loose ends, the witnesses of more perpetrators working with McVeigh, and how the officials had been forced to simplify their reports. One officer that was closest to the scene refused to narrow his story for their purposes and was later found dead in the most mysterious of circumstances that was ruled a suicide, right after he was planning to meet a friend and stated that he was being followed by agents. The local news station was about to air another segment on it because it had gone over with some popularity, but the day it was set to air it was pulled because of threats made against them. Shortly afterward the station was bought by a larger company and the producers of the station and the segment were fired. This is how and why we have such a narrow view of the story and are so quick to assign blame.

This is obviously another event perpetrated by these dark occultists. It looks exactly the same as the way all the others were done. Same narrow and almost unbelievable official story to explain the events that actually took place.

re: Everything is important. And if you don't think so, you are only closing your eyes and refusing to look.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If you don't know the events of OKC bombing I urge you to check out the film A Noble Lie. It is an outstanding documentary to show how the events were misrepresented by the media. You can stream it off any movie hosting site or even download it if you are willing to search some. Here is just the first link I found after a search. I don't recommend going there though without antivirus, pop up blocker, or something of the like.

A Noble Lie

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

1. I personally think this whole area of speculation is about as crazy as possible. Up there with stargates and reptoids.

2. It's not AMAZING, it's just a coincidence. It's only meaningful if you chose to find meaning in it.You're right though, I don't allow myself consider baseless nonsense, as a rule of thumb.

3. More and varied speculation. And I'm sure if I spent five minutes with you, I'd discover a wide varied of debunked theories that you hold as truth. I'm after facts, not wild speculation which won't stand scrutiny.

4. This point is basically gibberish. Who is "one of the few groups"? What in the world does, "Nobody without a vested interest can claim to seeing him in direct connection to the shooting incident," mean? Are you trying to say that everyone that thinks he did it has a vested interest? And your belief is based on the crazy notion that the police are a monolithic organisation, where all the officers do what some "boss" tells them, in this case that would involve dozens of people lying and making up evidence...is that your claim? And you make that claim without a shred of evidence? High standard.

5. As for me "respecting" people's desire to believe nonsense, spread BS, and claim that paranoid theories are reasonable, well, no. I don't HAVE to do that. In fact I think if people want to "deny ignorance" they better come prepared to throw out most of what they hear, especially on ATS.

6. Who said he had a bag to change? Or changed in the theatre? That's certainly not part of the official story, at all. Who said he "loitered with the door open and obviously manipulating it"? A door jam in his pocket is all he needed. Chances of anyone actually caring what some guy is doing, when they're trying to find their seats, and are basically just excited for a new movie... about zero.

7. He obviously did NOT obviously have help. It's dishonest to claim he did, as you can't provide any meaningful evidence to back up such a claim.

Finally, you go on about the OKC bombing, as if it's somehow relevant. Tell me, if I go through ATS and show you the hundreds of debunked "government conspiracies" will that mean that there are no REAL conspiracies? No. In fact the OKC Bombing has ZERO to do with this and in fact there's many more untrue conspiracies than true ones.

As for me "closing my eyes" if I disagree with you, well, that basically says, "I can't prove my points, they require faith". This sort of thing requires more than faith, it requires facts.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Wanting proof and Debunking are two different things. Just because one cannot back up a claim does not automatically make it untrue.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart

Wanting proof and Debunking are two different things. Just because one cannot back up a claim does not automatically make it untrue.

Posting things without proof, as truth, can be debunked, when there's no evidence.

This thread is full of people stating things as fact, with nothing but speculation as "evidence", That can be debunked, i.e. your claim of fact is untrue without evidence.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I think that is the most far fetched load of nonsense I have ever read.

And whats more worrying is that you must have spent ages writting it, when you could have been doing somthing worth while.

Its called the dark knight cause that is batman's name in comics.

Im just wondering when you go about your daily business and walk down the street do you automatically see everything as being a sign?

Like if 3 buses pass you on the road each with 6 wheels, do you think "oh my god, 6 6 6, it must be the deeeeeeeevil"

You guys keep me so entertained with you madness, keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I was going to read this thread, but it looks like ATS has done all the thinking for me. Thank god I don't have to make my own mind up about things.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

Dear Mod..

what makes this a hoax, lie or fraud?

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join