reply to post by vv3vv3vv
1. I personally think this whole area of speculation is about as crazy as possible. Up there with stargates and reptoids.
2. It's not AMAZING, it's just a coincidence. It's only meaningful if you chose to find meaning in it.You're right though, I don't allow myself
consider baseless nonsense, as a rule of thumb.
3. More and varied speculation. And I'm sure if I spent five minutes with you, I'd discover a wide varied of debunked theories that you hold as
truth. I'm after facts, not wild speculation which won't stand scrutiny.
4. This point is basically gibberish. Who is "one of the few groups"? What in the world does, "Nobody without a vested interest can claim to seeing
him in direct connection to the shooting incident," mean? Are you trying to say that everyone that thinks he did it has a vested interest? And your
belief is based on the crazy notion that the police are a monolithic organisation, where all the officers do what some "boss" tells them, in this
case that would involve dozens of people lying and making up evidence...is that your claim? And you make that claim without a shred of evidence? High
5. As for me "respecting" people's desire to believe nonsense, spread BS, and claim that paranoid theories are reasonable, well, no. I don't HAVE
to do that. In fact I think if people want to "deny ignorance" they better come prepared to throw out most of what they hear, especially on ATS.
6. Who said he had a bag to change? Or changed in the theatre? That's certainly not part of the official story, at all. Who said he "loitered with
the door open and obviously manipulating it"? A door jam in his pocket is all he needed. Chances of anyone actually caring what some guy is doing,
when they're trying to find their seats, and are basically just excited for a new movie... about zero.
7. He obviously did NOT obviously have help. It's dishonest to claim he did, as you can't provide any meaningful evidence to back up such a claim.
Finally, you go on about the OKC bombing, as if it's somehow relevant. Tell me, if I go through ATS and show you the hundreds of debunked
"government conspiracies" will that mean that there are no REAL conspiracies? No. In fact the OKC Bombing has ZERO to do with this and in fact
there's many more untrue conspiracies than true ones.
As for me "closing my eyes" if I disagree with you, well, that basically says, "I can't prove my points, they require faith". This sort of thing
requires more than faith, it requires facts.