Originally posted by smith88
reply to post by bluemirage5
agreed. it's not a fable concerning the father's work. on the other note i'm also attending the movies this weekend and will be keeping mental
notes. have always loved the new series of batman movies.
Agreed, even though this is Sorcha Faal, who I know to be a serious disinfo agent over the years, there is SOME truth here. I am not going to dismiss
the following that I have learned about:
- Robert Holmes DOES have banking connections, and it IS possible he found out something he was not supposed to.
- Many media outlets reported Holmes as having 2 roommates. That was later EDITED from the major mainstream media outlets as saying he lived alone,
like he had no roommates.
- There have not been ANY images released showing James Holmes' as he was when the police arrested him. They didn't release any image of him since
they arrested him until a week later. The image released was an old one, which I'm not sure where the media got.
- Witnesses report 2 gas grenades being thrown into the theater. One of which came from the side of the shooter, and not the shooter according to a
- The movie theater has not released any security camera footage to my knowledge
- A second gasmask has been found far away from the theater exit at the corner of a building, where a potential getaway car could be.
- Eyewitness reports seeing the suspected shooter open the rear exit door and what seemed like signalling someone to come in. (Which happens, people
DO let their friends in the back of a theater to watch a movie for free.)
- Law Enforcement has repeatedly stated how complex and difficult to disarm the explosives in James Holmes' apartment. They say that this process
could take days and is very professional. Not ONE image has been released to the public as proof of how complicated this was.
- The explosives in the apartment could have been meant for Holmes' if he could have drove home. Then he would have looked like a crazed person who
shot and killed many people, then went home to blow himself up, suicide style.
So in short, I agree to not agree 100% with Sorcha's writings. However, there are some good accurate facts like his father being connected to
FICO/bankers. She is probably (and deliberately) off the mark in other insubstantial "facts."
Either way I look at it, things don't add up. There are too many verified facts of this case to be so sure Holmes did this, and/or did this himself.