It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is..

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Paranoia124

Holmes shrink had her own dark past.
www.csmonitor.com...

He didn't rig the apartment, the FBI/ATF said it was very sophisticated and some devices never seen before.
They will plan to use this to censor the internet saying he found this info online.
The whole job is a set up.
This clown is not even him, look at the photo overlays here.

i45.tinypic.com...

They picked the clown up off the street, or maybe Occupy so they can link him to that movement.

The whole thing is fake, I doubt some of those dead are really even dead.
The seem to cart their MKULTRAS around to different events.

Possible:
James PHD Holmes and another did the shooting, the clown was someone they picked up and James flash programed him. His mentor said as an intern he was able to do that.
They dyed his hair so you would ignore the differences in facial features and just turn away from the scary killer clown.
James PHD Holmes is now deep undercover CIA working in Syria programing suicide bombers and fighters.

edit on 29-7-2012 by Luckystars2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by yoohoo

Oh gawd, another armchair diagnosis?

Why is it that so many of you continue with this schizophrenia line? Is it because so many of you don't want to believe there could be another answer that does'nt sound logical in your mind?

Before you diagnosis James Holmes without knowing whats really going on behind the scenes nor met the guy and be a qualified expert/psychiatrist perhaps many of you can refrain from making assumptions.

Is it possible Holmes is suffering from a mental illness? I don't know!

Is it possible Holmes has a biological disorder (eg Aspergers/ASD) ? I don't know!

Is it possible Holmes was put in a trance by an expert in the field? I don't know!

Is it possible Holmes was a drug addict? I don't know!

Is it possible Holmes was taking regular medication allegelly prescribed to him? I don't know!

Is it possible Holmes has absolutely no knowledge of what he allegelly did? I don't know!

So why so many of you want to diagnosis someone on matters NONE of you are experts in, perhaps we leave that to those working with him behind the scenes and look at the forenics and other possibilities that MIGHT explain SOME things.

The media is filling your heads with utter bullcrap and many of you are falling for it. If you truely believe in the nonsense MSM feeds you then why bother seeking out an alternative news site? Perhaps you should just stick with what you know so you don't have to think or question anything, let MSM do it all for you.

I have been revisiting 'The Big Lebowski', over and over. Your post made me think that one of Brandt's lines is quite apropos:

"Well, dude, that's something we just don't know".

It is very difficult for persons to hold onto unresolved ideas. I think quantum thinking requires that you have many states of consideration of a topic, not just one or the other. There must be neurons that simply hold onto information indefinitely until there is a resolution, in a developed method of thought, before that information gets 'filed'. Most persons are uncomfortable with anything that doesn't have a simple, fast answer. It's something that I found out as a child. I had a lot of examples to work with, until THE ANSWER finally came around. I don't like where it wound up, but that's how it is with some minds. They just can't handle not having 'the answer' to something. Also, it's great to be King....so....you can blather in tongues and at the same time call me a looney and tell me that everything I look into is just a lot of BS etc....and then threaten me with a call to the cops because you don't like what I think about. When the cops come, pretend that you weren't just speaking in tongues etc....

I've learned to live with many, many loose ends....lot's of strands in dooder's head....yeah.

"Well, dude, that's something we just don't know"

It may be a shallow thought, but it really is becoming a cry of our times...the technodark ages.
edit on 29-7-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by longlostbrother

Sorcha Fail has never once posted something that turned out to b true.

Dunno, if I was real scumbag in charge of a criminal organization that had done some really heinous things, I'd hire a known disinfo agent to publish the truth, knowing that coming from that source would render it unbelievable. Anyone else coming up with the same information independently would still be inextricably linked to that disinfo agent because he wrote it first.

I noticed that the odd hard rock earthquakes that struck Virginia, and Colorado, 12 hours apart, were eventually written off as hoaxes when SF published that they were really DUMB explosions. No matter how many personal videos you watched on YT or anywhere else, there was no denying that the ONLY source for this sort of possibility was SF and probably Fulford and/or Wilcock. Hikers all over Colorado recording successive underground reports, baseball stadiums (Tropicana Field, Fla.) giving live coverage, on the same day, of huge expulsions of gas being vented at a nearby military base....no matter...that is exactly what SF is for. To present some terrible possibility as being merely a hoax.

Excellent observation, one I came to as well, when I saw the dead end that was painted over the earthquakes.

Go ahead, elect Ron Paul. Elect Jesus Christ for all I care. Whoever wins is NOT going to stop the angry bees (drones) from swarming from their underground ruin. That...is why hell is a certainty. They are going to line us up, and shove, no matter what.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Attention...

The topic of this thread is James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is.. which happens to be a HOAX perpetrated by Sorcha Faal.

I fail to understand why anyone would want to continue the discussion on topic, much less put forth effort off topic in a thread in the HOAX! Forum...

Here, let me help. I choose to post on this thread because I don't trust your discernment, nor do I automatically respect it. Also, that you cannot grasp why anyone would choose to post on topic in a HOAX labeled thread (by yourself) seems unrelated to the subject at hand. Consider that it does serve the interests of persons other than yourself.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
911disclosure.blogspot.com...

I wrote this piece on the Holmes story, take a look at it and I will be keeping up to date with any new revelations. The claim of the "elite banking" and his father, that just sounds unfounded. I get the point, but he's not an elite banker, he's note even elite, nor is he a banker. Take that out and take out that he probably is not supposed to testify on LIBOR and the story is a lot less interesting.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Sorcha Faal is a known dis-info writer, equally as bad as "The Onion News Network" which is at least openly creating fake content. Sacha Faal is probably as bad as the Galactic Federation of Lunatics (Light) as well, who put out all kinds of fake information they allegedly got from "channeling" with alien beings. The evidence for the disinfo. is overwhelming, Google it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MarcStinebaugh

More and more things I pick up on, I don't think this has anything to do with Robert Holmes either however NONE of us know what both the father and grandfather really did behind the scenes and if it's sensitive you won't find it anywhere on Google.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luckystars2012

Holmes shrink had her own dark past.
www.csmonitor.com...

He didn't rig the apartment, the FBI/ATF said it was very sophisticated and some devices never seen before.
They will plan to use this to censor the internet saying he found this info online.
The whole job is a set up.
This clown is not even him, look at the photo overlays here.

i45.tinypic.com...

They picked the clown up off the street, or maybe Occupy so they can link him to that movement.

The whole thing is fake, I doubt some of those dead are really even dead.
The seem to cart their MKULTRAS around to different events.

Possible:
James PHD Holmes and another did the shooting, the clown was someone they picked up and James flash programed him. His mentor said as an intern he was able to do that.
They dyed his hair so you would ignore the differences in facial features and just turn away from the scary killer clown.
James PHD Holmes is now deep undercover CIA working in Syria programing suicide bombers and fighters.

edit on 29-7-2012 by Luckystars2012 because: (no reason given)

1. Simply saying that hadn't seen them and they were complex doesn't mean he didn't do it... it just doesn't.

2. You have NO proof of any setup, or even vague evidence, other than just saying it

3. Photo overlays mean jack squat if the heads are not EXACTLY lined up, same angle, same lighting everything... this is simply a case you of WANTING to believe.

4. The idea that you're willing to then doubt that some of the people murdered are even murdered is just pathetic. There's NO EVIDENCE for that, and it does a great dishonour to the dead...

5. The rest of your delusion doesn't even merit a comment, but is needless to say baseless and ridiculous to the extreme.

Other delusional people (there's plenty of them) might believe this crap, but rational people looking for evidence, not fairy tales, will look elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Why was this put in the HOAX bin?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MarcStinebaugh

How can you assume whats going through James Holmes mind while he's sitting in court? That's just silly!

Source: 911disclosure.blogspot.com...

Now that we see Mr. Holmes in court, it looks as if he's having trouble with understanding why he isn't changing reality. You'd think a guy like that would start small, and check things out first, instead of beginning with a murderous rampage. But he was convinced, he was introverted, detached from reality to the point that he believed he could pull it off.

Are you aware of how many kids and adults play these online games worldwide? In Korea it's actually a paid sport! James was doing what at least a 2 billion+ others do every day. This is not out of character for someone of 24 years of age.

It seems plausible that the line between fantasy and reality had been blurred for Mr. Holmes, and that his tendency to play role playing games was more than entertainment, but a reflection on his worldview. He bought into a destructive philosophy that assumes no truth or absolutes. James, it appears, felt he could alter not only the reality in his own mind, but in the mind of others.

That training grant went to the University.....and to my knowledge the $26k was per annum, not per month!

James was currently attending college at the University of Colorado, where on June 7th, he failed an important oral exam and purchased a rifle only hours later. Three days later, he withdrew from pursuing his PhD in Neuroscience without explanation. Holmes had received a $171,024 training grant from the National Institute of Health in Bethesda, Md., with $21,600 paid out in 12 monthly installments, including $26,000 for "personal expenses".

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

It's a hoax.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Try reading the thread!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Why did he have tennessee plates? why is it that he doesn't have Facebook, myspace, twitter but he does have a match.com and adult friend finder profile? Why did initial reports by both police and witnesses claim there were multiple shooters? Why haven't we seen any family photos at all? Why didn't anyone see him in the theatre, and why did people say that men came from both the front and the back??

Where's the footage from the movie theatre security cameras? He was brilliant, a rising star in science and so why is it that he looks more burnt out than almost every pothead I've ever met? Why did the police scanners never mention him telling them about the rigging in his apartment? I mean, they have it transcribed and not once do they mention that... but why do we hear he told them that immediately? Why did they search all night long for his accomplices, to the point where there were sighting of people in body armor fleeing? I mean, jesus, I just want answers.

And honestly, I feel like these are questions that they are choosing to ignore. But if he is who they say he is why isn't there a huge wave of information? A boy was murdered at my high school a while back and there was so much information about the boy who had done it that I felt like I knew him. Same with columbine, they had footage and answers to such a degree that we all knew the facts inside and out. But this kid... he did #ed up things and destroyed those people. Why are they hiding him?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

your comments describe exactly what not only i have observed, but what has drawn me to ATS. these questions are precisely what ran through my mind the minute the details were unfolding on the news. very well said. too many questions left unanswered.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Interesting post. I have no sympathy for the a@$hole and I personally hope he rots in hell. I get sick when I see some of his facial expressions on television.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Go into any parking lot and you'll see out of state plates, a lot of which come from people buying cars from people that have moved from out of state.

He did have a Facebook account, but rarely use it. It's easy to delete them.

As for other social networking stuff, does he in any way seem like someone trying to have a large circle of friends?!?

None of this stuff is really surprising.

Or rather, considering you're talking about a very antisocial mass murderer, why are you shocked he didn't have a Twitter account?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
checkout this side by side:
informamerica.net...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
checkout this side by side:
informamerica.net...

those sorts of things are just about useless.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckystars2012

The side by sides are not very good, I tried overlay on a previous thread here..

Originally posted by Taggart

25% transparency

50% Transparency

75% Transparency

82% Transparency

100% Transparency.

VERDICT

I wanted to believe that there may be some truth to this but when you move the transparency slider in a smooth motion the fit looks correct to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal may be a hoax for the most part but what he posted about Robert Holmes professional profile is pretty much spot on regardless of whether or not he will testify to Congress and if there is any truth to it. That can't be denied.

By saying that, who on ATS has seen the new Batman movie and actually paid careful attention to the storyline?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join