It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES

Originally posted by DCLXVI

Inflamed by greed, incensed by hate, confused by delusion, overcome by them, obsessed by mind, a man chooses for his own affliction, for others' affliction, for the affliction of both and experiences pain and grief.

Hmmm..usually, he gets a little help. No man is an island. He interacts with his environment, and various things in that environment push his buttons this way or that. People can be controlled, and made to do all sorts of things. Still, one has to be susceptible to control, the levers are "Greed, Anger, Delusion", so the degree to which a person can be directed depends on how much of each of these three "poisons" is already flowing around in his blood.

Fortunately we have the three wholesome roots.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
there is definitely a lot to absorb and digest about this case, with new stuff coming out daily. when its all said and done, im wondering if we will ever get the full story so the families involved can have closure. real closure.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This is something that should really be looked into, as well as the fact that James Holmes claims he has memory loss (a claim that I am inclined to believe after analyzing the courtroom video). I know a lot of people are probably going to say, "No, he has no memory loss" or "He is faking it" but I don't think so.

Once again, here is the courtroom video if anyone is interested in checking it out for themselves. I also like comparing it to Breivek (the Norway shooter) so people can see how much difference there is between the two individuals in their appearance, both convicted of similar crimes.

Another thing that should be taken into account is a lack of motive. For someone to have planned this over the course of a few months, doing it for no reason does not fit the profile. In fact, let's look at other similar perpetrators, who had motives complicated enough to match the amount of sophistication in their attacks.

Anders Behring Breivik

Breivik's far-right[26] militant ideology is described in a compendium of texts, titled 2083: A European Declaration of Independence and distributed electronically by Breivik on the day of the attacks.[26][27][28][29] In it he lays out his worldview, which includes support for anti-feminism,[30][31] Islamophobia, and far right Zionism.

Ted Kaczynski

Kaczynski sent a letter to The New York Times on April 24, 1995 and promised "to desist from terrorism" if the Times or The Washington Post published his manifesto, Industrial Society and Its Future (also called the "Unabomber Manifesto"), in which he argued that his bombings were extreme but necessary to attract attention to the erosion of human freedom necessitated by modern technologies requiring large-scale organization.

edit on 26-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

In my opinion, it is possible that those hypothetically working with Holmes
A) Did not expect him to survive
B) Did not expect his apartment to remain intact
C) Did not expect people like those on ATS to be conducting their own research.

In order to cover their tracks, they would need to:
A) Kill James Holmes
B) Infiltrate and corrupt the investigation
C) Devise a way to keep the alternative media from having an impact

They may or may not have the resources to do all of these things, they may have gotten in over their heads, and hopefully this is the case.

In the end, I would like someone to make a case for me that James Holmes was working on his own and did this on his own, it would have to include reasoning for his attacks, a psychological exam to determine what was causing his memory loss, and how he got his explosive expertise, and what happened to the room mates originally reported by the media.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Can someone please verify that Robert Holme is actually scheduled to testify before the Senate?

I just find a bunch of blogs repeating the same thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

SO what a sort of blackmail? Oh this whole thing gets more and more mysterious. Ok not really but it would make a good movie probably.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Whem it copmes to lone nut killers, its a small world....
The JFK patsy Lee=Harvey Oawald,
And the MLking patsy James-Earl Ray actually lived with gunshot of each other in a houston suberb for a whole year way back before either was famous.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I always knew this banking fraud going on is so much bigger than any of us can fathom.

I wonder who the Congressman or Senator is involved in one of articles the Op posted! Perhaps he would like to trade places with James Holmes?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
I can honestly say that if this is true, it indeed sets off the alarm bells. Couple that with the strange demeanor that we saw from the courtroom photos, and the whole thing seems more and more fishy. Not to mention the reports I read on another thread about how he is now acting confused and asking why he is being held. Plus that video of him explaining his scientific interests from a few years ago--he didn't seem like someone heavily invested in his fantasy life to me, but more of a scientific thinker. How does one go from a neuroscience graduate student to a drooling lunatic in this short of a period of time???

Maybe they scrambled his brain or even his mind, they can target people even using satellites from space with them weapons or at least they should by now. As to why? the reason sounds silly and pointless, and they may need a person in his life leading him or at least influencing or keying in certain words, or phrases as coding, before they try the whole crappy scramble brain/mind thing. Oh ya its not unfeasible, to change somebody's whole mental makeup with a little work and time, and off-course beaming sh*t into his mental makeup speeds up things a lot.

Oh there are many ways to do it and many theories, that is...If this whole story is real in the first place.
After all information is so easily made and controlled how do you really know that the things your read about really happened if you were not there personally or at least have some physical prof that it happened. The dangers of online or mass media mediums, they can be erased and controlled and even changed both suddenly or subtly to fit any sort of thing that you can imagine.

One question is. Why is it that they cant they imagine anything else but the same old scenarios.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I am thinking maybe because of who Mr. Holmes is; and what he does; and his TPTB connections; may be one of the reasons the records are sealed on his son.

edit on 26-7-2012 by caladonea because: make a change

It's not unusual in a case as big as this for records to be sealed

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Sorcha Faal alert! The quoted text in the OP is from a Sorcha Faal article that surfaced yesterday.... All of the blogs going crazy about Robert Holmes are using Sorcha Faal's article as a source:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Faal is a most notorious disinfo agent; we need a better source.
edit on 7/27/12 by gfthree7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
THis just got a whole lot less coincidental for me. There was already a lot of chatter about how this seemed staged, but this just raises huge red flags for me.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
WOW ARE YOU SERIOUS???

That's nuts! So perhaps they did this as a message to the father. Like "look don't mess with us or we'll mess with your family". Now the kids in jail and they probably are telling the father. "if you play ball we won't have your son killed in jail. And we might get him off the death penalty. Maybe even do an insanity plea and have him go to a mental insitution where it's more comfy."

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gfthree7

I never read links on that site however elements of the story in regards to James Holmes father has already been verified to be correct.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Most evidence Police has is only circumstancial but they are cooking it up to make it look more apparent whats going on behind the scenes and alot of people are not going to buy it.

If this kid committed a crime against his free will and/or without him even knowing he did it; how on earth can he be found guilty? It could happen to any of us.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Verified by who? Sorcha Faal is the source; who besides Faal has verified it? The OP quotes Faal's story verbatim.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gfthree7

Just google Robert Holmes; it has been verified who he works for

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If, and I repeat, if it's indeed factual that Robert Holmes is attached in some way to the LIBOR scandal, then I'd say it's a good chance James Holmes wasn't even the shooter as I suggested in my thread. He was set up to look like the shooter. There's no mind control or anything of the sort. It was just a simple operation of drugging him enough and getting him to the scene with planted evidence and let the police do the rest unwittingly.

The witness accounts of other people being involved now mean more and make more sense. However we'll never know any of this. It's just too big to allow any truth to come out if this is discovered by someone along the way. They will mysteriously disappear or get hit by a bus crossing the street.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
if these claims about his father are true - at least it dispells the falacy " how did he afford the equipment "

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The OP quotes Sorcha Faal; I'm saying OP needs to "google Robert Holmes" and provide a more reliable source.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Do some more digging, there are a tiny handful of other ATS members who can help you to get this verified

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join