It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is..

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
oh wow

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Sadly you never addressed me at all, yet continue with unsubstatiated claims, not a single shred of evidence. Now either provide evidence to back up anything you say, or quit yapping.

I'll be honest and say i don't know what FICO and LIBOR are, you seem to have an idea. Even so, you're just standing their debunking everyone without adding to the thread. Thats trolling.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Sadly you never addressed me at all, yet continue with unsubstatiated claims, not a single shred of evidence. Now either provide evidence to back up anything you say, or quit yapping.

I'll be honest and say i don't know what FICO and LIBOR are, you seem to have an idea. Even so, you're just standing their debunking everyone without adding to the thread. Thats trolling.

Debunking is NOT trolling.

Though that is a laugh.

Can you please, for the 'nth time tell me what facts I'm stating? As you keep referencing them, but when I ask for examples, you don't provide any..

Go on, please tell me.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Its not about FICO, its about the software that predicts and detects fraud.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Do you work for Cass Sunstein who said conspiracy theorists need to be infiltrated and attacked?
Because that is what this site is about. Hey, I don't read the main stream media because I don't believe it.
I suggest you go back home to the Washington Post, CNN and Fox News.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Here's a good piece on what LIBOR is and about half way down the page it gives the phases of one example of how it would work in easlily understood steps.

www.globalethix.com...

Who are the victims?

The biggest group of victims of the LIBOR manipulation is practically everyone with a mortgage, especially variable rate mortgages; anyone repaying a loan or credit card debts; to a certain extent, pensions; the price of goods and services.

Who Benefited?

Bankers, that’s who. But now to disseminate it into simple terms so your Granny can understand with one possible example.

I don't know if or how FICO would monitor these kinds of transactions yet but it seems possible. One thing is for sure, if "someone" was going to spill the beans about specific bankers who benefited by the LIBOR rate fraud before the senate committee, it goes without saying that they'd be pre-emptively shut up in one way or another. And it would also serve as an explicit warning to anyone else who's in the know.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by CajunMetal
You can follow upcoming Senate Banking Committee hearings HERE, there's also a witness link listing witnesses, but they only show hearings as far out as August 2nd.
So if there's a hearing set a couple weeks out Robert Holmes and that particular hearing wouldn't appear there yet.

Cheers,
CM
edit on 29-7-2012 by CajunMetal because: more info

edit on 29-7-2012 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

I don't mean to knitpick but how would Sorcha Faal or anyone know this to put in their article if the info is not available to the public yet?

The LIBOR connection is hearsay based on a completely un-supported article.

Sadly, if you google FICO LIBOR you'll see dozens of conspiracy sites claiming it's important... none have any more evidence... very sad really.

I know and it all started with one totally unsubstantiated claim by a know hoaxer that isn't even a real person!

Very soon it will be ingrained in the minds of undiscerning conspiracy theorists everywhere as true, simply due to how often it has been repeated. People can believe what they want.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luckystars2012

Do you work for Cass Sunstein who said conspiracy theorists need to be infiltrated and attacked?
Because that is what this site is about. Hey, I don't read the main stream media because I don't believe it.

Poor you. You need someone to tell you what's true and what's false.

Luckily for me, I can take info from all sources and determine, with my intellect, if something is probably true or probably false.

Dismissing the entire MSM, hundreds of newspapers and tv stations, thousands of reporters, etc., is basically asinine.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The big picture, watch it play out
We are at the historic Uranus Pluto square which affects the entire globe.
Uranus and Pluto means we are shifting from one level to another, it can go in many different directions it has a jazzy quality to it. One can never be sure how it will move, but now that we are in you can see. On the day the King of France was executed Uranus and Pluto were in 180* opposition, the cycle before that the King of England was executed by Cromwell.
This is a square so the energy is a little different, it is the opening square, and the opposition is in 2045.
Uranus and Pluto give the possibility of the most extraordinary upheaval, something comes from underneath and emerges with force a jagged and irregular force. Once it begins it is unstoppable
Pluto was the God of the underworld, it is said that he sat on his black throne holding the keys to all the fruits of the earth. All riches lie in his domain, oil, minerals, and metals.
We are in the waxing square off the 1966 seeding conjunction, the opening square and the energy that opens up is trying to move us in another direction. The last square that is a bit different because it was the closing square was in the early 1930s. At that time societies just weren’t working, Hitler came to power as a man with a very strong Uranus, he rode the wave of Uranus and Pluto in an electrifying way. It could now operate in the same way as it did then because the same signs are involved. Uranus is again in Aries of the warrior but Pluto was in Cancer, now it is in opposition to that in Capricorn. Which I take to mean this is not a war for homeland this is a war against those who control the world.
In Capricorn Pluto will give great power to those who run the world, but only at first. Pluto entered Capricorn Jan 20, 2009. Pluto will now begin to undermine them and bring out all the dark and hidden places, those who have great power in the world will be unmasked at this time.
Those who have great power and money now are living inside the Citadel and Capricorn has much to do with that. The very rich live in the center of the city, there is a ring around most cities made up of well to do, as you move out the people have less and less. Those on the fringe have been invested in the existence of the Citadel because they think that one day they might make it in, or their children might.
Once they realize they will never make it it, they are no longer invested in the Citadels survival and begin rocking the gates.

That’s Uranus Pluto
That’s why Dark Knight
That’s why Occupy Wall St
Who knows who James Holmes and his father are, the big picture is what’s going on

“There’s a storm coming Mr. Wayne. You and your friends better batten down the hatches. ‘Cause when it hits, you’re all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large, and leave so little for the rest of us.”

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckystars2012

Any proof?

2nd

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CajunMetal

"Whatever the case may be we have a huge banking scandal, a mass shooting, and the suspects father develops banking fraud detection software which is a huge coincidence, along with his employers govt connections"

Yes! That's the entire point right there. How come out of millions of potential parents this guy's father just happens to have these particular connections at this particular moment in time?

Oh, and apparently JH did not share RH's DNA::

"Holmes was adopted as a child and raised in San Diego, Calif., the New York Post reported, citing the father of a victim, who had in turn said he got that information from the police."

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by anywho

"Whatever the case may be we have a huge banking scandal, a mass shooting, and the suspects father develops banking fraud detection software which is a huge coincidence, along with his employers govt connections"

Yes! That's the entire point right there. How come out of millions of potential parents this guy's father just happens to have these particular connections at this particular moment in time?

"Holmes was adopted as a child and raised in San Diego, Calif., the New York Post reported, citing the father of a victim, who had in turn said he got that information from the police."

Never mind that there's a banking scandal every few weeks and 10s of thousands of people work in the industry.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

That was amazing. Oh what a tangled, sh$tty a$$ed web these elite sons a bitches weave. When it all comes to light and to light it shall all come and be revealed, we will all be amazed at the shear magnitude of depravity.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckystars2012

Thank you. Wow, that was magnificent.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luckystars2012

They (MSM) have agendas but they are different. They don't make money by in-accurately reporting news. What is nefarious about the MSM is their night time lineups. This is where the big bucks are and they exist to try to persuade you to see it their way. Not reading actual news and thinking you will get ALL of the facts on a site like this is a bit dangerous. But hey you are an American and you can believe what you want.

I keep replying to people asking what the motive is here and I am getting zero replies. With real conspiracies you get more than you bargained for. It's hard for us as humans to wrap our minds around the fact that one person can carry out a mass murder, but it is what it is. I'll ask again - are all mass murderers mkultra connected? Is the guy that killed his wife and then decided to take out a few neighbors in the same boat? It took Jack the Ripper years to kill those hookers because he didn't have an assault rifle. Who did he work for, though? There are no roommates, no CIA connection, just a nut who was probably already half mad and drove himself insane studying the brain and neuroscience and watching Heath Ledger play the Joker. He failed an oral exam and that was likely the last straw. It was all too easy for him to purchase assault rifles, WAY, WAY too easy to purchase thousands of rounds of ammo. I don't want to take anyone's guns away, but I think it's time for some sort of psychological test in order to be able to own these things. It's bad enough half of the people I encounter during my morning and afternoon commutes have no idea what the rules of the road are. Let's at least make sure these nut jobs can't get a gun. Ever notice they all look crazy. I'm all for crazy profiling. The guy that had the bombs in Oklahoma that was arrested in the last 24 hours sure looked bat poop crazy. Time to start asking serious questions.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Go find another thread or poster boy to annoy.

If you think James Holmes is just some crazed shooter and acted alone, just damn well say it and move on.

I for one, am convienced without a doubt Holmes had accomplices and at least 1-2 more were in that theatre that night. I am also certain those who planned this dabbles in the Craft and has extensive knowledge of it.

It is possible Holmes was somehow hypnotized and pumped with drugs, absolutely and I'm not ruling it out.

I don't know if the James Holmes they have is in fact the James Holmes with all the PHDs.

Nothing is proven but I can prove the Craft was involved in the planning of this.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

If it took SWAT to 2 whole days to try and figure out the booby trap that tells me it was quite intricate and only experts can pull something like that off; they would include present or ex military, bomb & explosives experts used by known foreign terrorist groups or intelligence agencies. James Holmes has ZERO experience.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by CajunMetal
You can follow upcoming Senate Banking Committee hearings HERE, there's also a witness link listing witnesses, but they only show hearings as far out as August 2nd.
So if there's a hearing set a couple weeks out Robert Holmes and that particular hearing wouldn't appear there yet.

Cheers,
CM
edit on 29-7-2012 by CajunMetal because: more info

edit on 29-7-2012 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

I don't mean to knitpick but how would Sorcha Faal or anyone know this to put in their article if the info is not available to the public yet?

The LIBOR connection is hearsay based on a completely un-supported article.

Sadly, if you google FICO LIBOR you'll see dozens of conspiracy sites claiming it's important... none have any more evidence... very sad really.

I chose a mortgage website to link to in order to illustrate that the two are related. Again, might not be much of a connection on the surface but there it is.
I just found it odd that FICO's product (Holmes' tech) can detect banking fraud and banks that use it are being investigated for possible involvement with the LIBOR fraud, which also implicates the FED.

It was a Barclay's screw up that led to the discovery of the fraud but I wonder if, like a black box, that tech could tell prosecutors exactly where that stolen money ended up. And there most certainly is an investigation. Robert Holmes may not be set to testify before the Senate but don't you think he could be called to if his tech can track the transactions between the banks involved in the fraud?

Of course I could totally be off my rocker

CM

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by anywho

Never mind that there's a banking scandal every few weeks and 10s of thousands of people work in the industry.

I agree with the Daily Mail, LIBOR has been perpetrating one of the biggest frauds in consumer history for at least a decade.
No matter what us conspiracy folks connect it to I would definitely say it rates higher than a scandal. And not many of those 10s of thousands are anything like senior scientists developing banking fraud software, but I get your point.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't know whats going on with this case or if it's about his father or if it's simply a deranged kid lying about his motivation and who backed him... you know, the thousands of dollars worth of weapons and such... but this article I found goes over the evidence piece by piece and raises some really interesting questions that I thought you guys might like.

www.canadafreepress.com...

He was really intelligent, James Holmes, he was seen that way by all the people in his life. I don't know if he did or did not rig up his own apartment but he was REALLY smart. So based on that I would say that with the amount of time he planned it's PLAUSIBLE that he could both learn to and then create a complicated rigging in his room. I mean, the internet is an amazing thing and if you were able to get the gear I don't see why you couldn't figure out how to work it. That and his father had government connections right? who knows what access he had available to him.

I know it really annoys people that conspiracy theories have popped up all over the place but when there are eye witnesses and police scanners from the time of arriving at the scene that describes MORE THAN ONE shooter, I ask questions. Because it doesn't have to be the government or a big power, it could be one deranged young man who got away, who isn't facing justice and never will because people don't ask questions. These people who survived will live with this crime for the rest of their lives, I just want to see all responsible to be HELD responsible.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join