It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is: Dark Knight shooting suspect James Holmes claiming amnesia, keeps asking 'Why am I here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Playing the "I read ATS every day card"

I'm sure he put conscious effort into dying his hair ginger, no way a man can make that decision and have "no reason" for murdering innocent people.

Unless he's an ATS speculated secret agent Obama alien murder man, of course. I hope justice is reached on a proper human level on this one. Nasty tragedy.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
reply to post by Trivium68

Fair point but even if I change it to TPTB I still havent heard the "motive"

possible motive.

Picture room full of powerful beyond understanding rich white guys puffing cigars!
Bored...
Playing a game of draw a card, make something happen, make people suffer and make sure none of our own implicated...100 points/trade one oil well to winner.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by froglette

The Joker willingly told him where both were located. After most of the police were gone, the Joker took his guard hostage and escaped by detonating a phone-activated bomb he surgically planted in the stomach of one of his men who was arrested with him, with Lau in tow. Gordon was disheartened when he realized the Joker wanted to be captured.

Surely, someone else has made this connection. Freaky! I hope this gets checked out and is nothing.

yea man im right there with you...i posted this in another thread...it makes sense to me if you stick with the "hes playing the Joker" argument... ---->

"i have been debating the same thing as well...i dont know much at all about batmen pre 1990's (as i was born in 89, and didnt read comic books as a child (stuck with sports and novels), but i have seen most every batman movie...

i think in one of the first batman movies the Joker character did have hair of JH died color...the actor was Caeser Romano (sp?)...but other than that...im with you

Edward Nigma had red hair, joker had green

but i did hear that JH has been complaining that his stomach had been hurting, and really playing up the crazy role...

didnt heath ledgers Joker have a scene where once arrested he sat in the jail with a sense that he knew he would shortly be out... then after another inmate had stomach pains...the plan to escape came to fruition...

i also heard someone mention that maybe he seemed doped up in court to stop "the Joker" from making a public appearance...

what if he really did just snap? he wanted to change the past, or future...he wanted to change the current timeline (maybe he understood time is not linear, but that is just out perception)

now he sees the state society is in, (pair that with mentally unstable), and he knows the popularity of entertainment, and the popularity for these movies in particular...and knows how easily influenced the masses are from media...and he knows how the media loves the taste of blood, and the smell of crazy

what i am getting at is-

what if he was playing the role of the Joker...red hair from the original Romano (sp? too lazy too look up specifically as i am just pondering out loud)... planned out a horrific event that would captivate the people...executed many innocent people in a grossly public fashion...now once caught, he is playing out specific scenes memorable to the Joker character...playing insane as the Joker...and had planned to bring the circus of his mind to the public eye...

maybe he told police of the explosives for a better chance to survive the incident...so when he would be tried, he could introduce the world to the real life Joker...the police maybe know this...and this is why the case is sealed and there is a confusion of what is true to report...

the media cannot portray JH as a real super villain...think of those consequences

think of the reactions if people were told that he wasnt just mentally unstable and snapped...but what if it was understood that he was a comic book super villain come to life...then we find he wasnt alone in the act

now we have a super villain and a gang of his loyal thugs....think about crowd control in the streets, at JH's jail...the fear that would be spread, and the endless copy cat crooks which would emerge...

movies like KickAss show that the everyday man could be a super hero...what if the perception he was aiming to change was that everyday is more easily made to be a super villain

Joker stood for anarchy...what if this was the message JH was looking to send...the people dont need a super hero from the bad quys...they need a catalyst to end the violence from political oppression, wake up the masses. didnt the arizona shooter (laughner?) claim the same sort of ideology? i.e. do something extreme to wake up the people

i in no way support this ideology at all...and think JH was sick and should be severely punished for the horrible actions he committed...(i also find it disgusting that persons are already suing the cinema? looking for gain in this situation, from an entity which had no influence over the violence is ridicules, and they should be mored shamed for trying to profit from a loss)...but...idk lol...im very much so conspiracy minded...but i think i just figured out some motive and perhaps some reason for the strange handling by the authorities

maybe this really wasnt some conspiracy perpetuated by the government? maybe they just really dont want this show on tv"

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
on my facebook page a dual picture of before and after appeared, with the noses highlighted in the middle. the before picture nose is much different than the after picture nose. Go look for yourself who ever it is is being set up and the real killer is somewhere else.

edit on 26-7-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

Look in a mirror at your nose and then smile and see what happens. That's all this is.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

Jeese buddy if somebody slipped acid in yer drink...yed be freaking out.....
That stuff is no hynotic!
I should think sodium pentothal, or other similar drugs...then you can be hypnotised very easily.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

whatever, his eyebrows and mouth are different too.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I have photos of myself where my nose looks thin and long and where it looks normal.

This is James Holmes. There is no doubt in my mind.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I watched many videos today from witnesses. Many said 8 shots, thats crazy.
One guy showed wounds that were from a shot gun, he said he started with the shot gun.
Why not start with the assault rifle?
There was no 100 round magazine on the rifle pictured near the door, the one that jammed.
The guy said he was reloading the shot gun.

They will go to great lengths to change a law, thats what this about.
Many black men as witnesses being heroic and helping others. Can't help but think of Obama the black man
who will help us.

Its a total false flag, none of it adds up.
They are trying to clean up the story now.
Obama even, had to explain the blood out back by his car that ended saying a woman in the hospital was spurting blood and her friend had to cover this wound.

Also who dyed his hair, most men are not acquainted with hair dye of several colors especially.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Luckystars2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The Manson family murders involved hypnotizing people to murder, so this actually is NOT unprecedented and a possibility. Actually, it might have to be combined with brainwashing and stuff. But check this link out.

Can You Hypnotize a Person to Murder?

Said Dr. William J Bryan, head of the American Institute of Clinical Hypnosis, Beverly Hills, who said he has been retained by council for Linda Kasabian, 20, one of seven arrested or sought for investigation in the Tate case: “If the defense is going to be hypnotism, I don’t think the defendants have a chance. No one can be forced under hypnosis to commit murder unless that capacity was already in their essential nature.

“But there is another, far more powerful influence which may be seen here — brainwashing. Under long-term confinement, deprivation and brutality, which I understand may have been operative in this case, suggestive influence may be brought to bear which will completely change a personality.

edit on 26-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

The quote was not in reference to James Holmes, for clarification.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Nothing to see here folks... move right along.

James Holmes is completely guilty.

He KILLED 12 people damn it!!! Anger! Sadness!

Rabble rabble rabble! This dude deserves death!

It's time for the law to catch up with science and take into account all possibilities...

Just because something sounds unlikely is no reason to assume it's impossible.

Don't let your emotions blind your rationality and judgment...

Derren Brown: The Assassin Experiment
edit on 26/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
How couldn't they or anybody in the media, look at it this way. That maybe since this guy was smart and already had his phd studying the human mind that he didn't volunteer for a science experiement of some sort having to do with the mind and mind control. Friends said that when they look him at pictures they see those glazed eyes that he almost looks lifeless or soul less. They have said that he didn;t look like that before nor did he have red hair until they saw him in pics. IF this guy was sick and a wacko he would have shown signs of it early, he wasn't depressed or else he would have killed himself too. This guy was clearly under a spell almost. Just look at the eyes. Look at the EYES, folks.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

He KILLED 12 people are all!!! Anger! Sadness!

It's time for the law to catch up with science and take into account all possibilities...

Derren Brown: The Assassin Experiment (Proves MK-Ultra assassin programming is REAL)

If he was depressed, or sad, why didn't he commit suicide along with this like most sick people who attempt mass shootings. So he wasn't depressed, nor did he show signs of being mentally ill until now. It's clear as day he was on drugs when he committed this. I had a friend growing up who was siktzo and had shown signs of it early in ways he would talk and say voices would whisper to him. He would draw paintings of him committing suicide. This guy didn't show many signs and I don't care what people say.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

What you don't want to do is discount something without looking into the possibility first. If there is nothing going on here involving hypnosis or mind control, then what harm could investigating it do? There certainly are some indications that it is worth investigating.

Oh sorry! I see I am completely in agreement with your post! I was misled by the sarcasm at first lol

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Maybe he should try the "Twinkie Defense." It worked before. And barring that, there's always the "Chewbacca Defense."

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TuggSpeedman

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

He KILLED 12 people are all!!! Anger! Sadness!

Derren Brown: The Assassin Experiment (Proves MK-Ultra assassin programming is REAL)

If he was depressed, or sad, why didn't he commit suicide along with this like most sick people who attempt mass shootings. So he wasn't depressed, nor did he show signs of being mentally ill until now. It's clear as day he was on drugs when he committed this. I had a friend growing up who was siktzo and had shown signs of it early in ways he would talk and say voices would whisper to him. He would draw paintings of him committing suicide. This guy didn't show many signs and I don't care what people say.

This is an enigma. Even depressed and suicidal people usually don't plan to shoot as many innocent people as possible. That type of planning is deranged, it is not human. Even IF a person thought of doing such a thing usually they have inhibitions that prevent such stupidity. Of course time and again people have committed unspeakable acts of barbarism against each other all over the world.

I really think that it is because of a lack of love, love of self, love of neighbor, a lack of being taught values, tolerance, humility. Added to this, demonic influence over mankind. I cannot help but think that every single account of untold barbarism that is perpetuated upon mankind is being orchestrated by unseen demonic forces who revel in gleeful delight at causing misery and pain upon mankind, and are too happy when they find evil-minded people that play into their hands. All the way from individual acts of common citizens all the way to barbaric acts of world leaders such as Hitler. The spirit that permeates the air in which we live, from those wicked influences that effect the sons of disobedience.

The fact that men in that theater were willing and able to offer their lives to protect their loved ones, girlfriends, etc., shows what true human character is. There is still much love and courage within the human race. Demonic influences are trying to erode it, trying to get everyone to hate themselves and everyone else. But everyone has freewill. Everyone. You choose how good or how bad you want to be. You cannot be manipulated unless you let yourself. They cannot use you unless you let yourself be used. You can resist. Even if resisting means death. There are worse things than dying. Dying resisting doing wicked and bad is a worthy thing to die for. It is honorable. To those who hope in God, it is not an end either. It is just a change. A change for a wicked disgusting world to a new world of peace that awaits the meek.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Has anyone thought or brought to the attention of anyone involved in the case: IE that person on here who lives in Aurora....a chemical called DEVILS BREATH?

It s the most dangerous drug in the world. a simple smell of the toxic powder can make anyone do ANYTHING YOU SAY:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
lucas2012infos.wordpress.com... 012/

Take it for what it's worth. I think the video has too much speculation, however, I can see the second gas mask too. That's no play mask either. I don't think he pulled this gig off alone and he seems like a complete whack job. I doubt he could have even planned it. What if someone is using him as a decoy?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Would explain a lot of bizarre zombie like incidents that have occurred lately!

Manchurian Candidate explained! The government could be using it! o take key figures out...like the reporter who was in the movie theatre at the time of the shooting, or the judge who was almost fatally shot for no reason last year.....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
EVERYONE SHOULD LOOK AT THIS

Originally posted by frazzle

Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.

www.fourwinds10.net...

Wonder if Robert will be testifying now.

You hit the nail on the head with that

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm still extremely undecided on this whole thing.

On one hand, trying the good ol' insanity plea would seem like a good way out.
On the other hand, he had planned this long in advance and down to the details, and he was fully aware of what he was doing. Assuming he's faking, being as intelligent as he is (scholarships, graduation with honors), he must realize how obviously false this must seem to everyone. I can't believe that he'd expect to get away with an insanity plea after all this.

It's an interesting case, that's for certain.
Did any legitimate sources turn up for his father being ordered to testify etc?
edit on 26-7-2012 by Whipfather because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join