It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is: Dark Knight shooting suspect James Holmes claiming amnesia, keeps asking 'Why am I here

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

That notebook was planted and I do not believe James Holmes was a drug addict going by what some of his friends are already saying. Right up until days before this all happened, he was a normal guy doing what normal guys do of his generation.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwdogg1982
Certain benzos will also cause severe 'black-outs', literally entire nights can be forgotten with even a relatively low dose of these by themselves. An opiate addict, if Holmes was one, would almost certainly find access to these from his psychologist or his 'street' dealer.

Now, as to Holmes in prison a week later, being an habitual opiate user, is going through withdrawal of the substance. Withdrawal causes a person to look sick, whacked out of their mind, drugged up, and just flat out bad. It also causes severe stomach cramping, and even flu-like symptoms. To me, it is obvious that Holmes is going through an opiate withdrawal, which explains his drugged up look in court, and claims of stomach pains in jail.

To sum it all up, I believe this explains just about all of what has been discussed here regarding his amnesia and drugged look. He was on large amounts of opiates, is now going through withdrawal, and, if he added benzos to the equation, probably formed no conscious memory of the events of that night.

Not a bad theory.

I wonder why the MSM hasn't talked about this possibility? They are pretty much saying his a schizophrenic. In fact, Dr. Drew had a whole show about it. They talked about how it starts out with small delusions like you think people are following you and how these small delusions can turn into something dangerous. They are pushing this angle.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Or, it could be that the way we have society structured makes things like this predictable. It is a recipe of problems we haven't figured out yet.

In my area of expertise, I speak about how it is possible to not only see why this happens, but to predict when it will happen. It is a formula as delicate as making an Angel Food Cake. If you don't put in the right ingredients at the right time, it will not be an Angel Food Cake. But once in awhile society makes all the ingredients match up with the exact amount of stirring for the right amount of time, and you have the right cooking temperature and the right pan to cook it in, and oila. Angel Food Cake. Aka crazy person shooting everybody.

It would be so easy if it was an institutional conspiracy (pick your favorite institutional flavor). That means it's not anybody's fault except those in the conspiracy. It's not the fault of how we have all conspired in structuring society to make an Angel Food Cake possible.

Does anybody know why they take canaries into the coal mines?

edit on 27-7-2012 by alumnathe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Yeah I'm with you there, a lot of people in that generation spend time gaming and by themselves. Also the drug addict theory... is just a theory, but I'm open to all sides at this point, including hypnosis and mind control. It was good to see another option.
edit on 27-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
All he has to do is claim this is all a frame job and everyone will eat it up to the last drop.

i wouldnt be supprised if he has a membership to certain conspiracy forums and at the final realitization that the world is nihilistic planned a grand tantrum.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
As a frequent psychedelic adventurer, here's my two cents regarding the drug angle.

I was a frequent '___' user in my youth, and actually DID black out once on my 2nd most powerful dose. I walked into a shop which had a 'beep-boop' noise play when the door is opened. On hearing that noise I blacked out for about 10 minutes just wandering aimlessy through the shop until a staff member guided me out, on hearing the noise again I immediately clicked back into my reality.

About 5 years ago I took a then legal drug called BZP. I took 3 times the recommended dose, and came to about 2 weeks later in the intensive care unit of the local psych hospital. My case prompted it's banning in the UK. I completely lost connection with my identity but I can still remember little flashes here and there, but it's almost like I was in the top corner of my living room watching events unfold. I vaguely recall other identites floating in the ether like memories, which would possess me for a short time, then pass on, and the next one would come and so on.

Cops arrested me at 4am a week on from ingesting, as I had smashed my living room windows and was throwing the contents of the room into the street. I have a vague rememberance of thinking "I am trapped in here, no-one knows I'm out of my mind, I need to escape by attracting attention.". It took 6 cops standing on my back to get me under control, as I was naked, covered in blood, and Thai Boxing anyone who approached.

In the mental house they had to keep me tranqed for about 2 weeks, and apparently I resembled Holmes in that court room video all wide-eyed but no-one home.

I have no doubt that anyone could have said anything to me over that week and I could have done anything, taking on an invented persona just because I had a blank one at the time.

Obv not saying Holmes was on BZP, but if he can't remember #, and they had to tranq him back to reality it's a possibilty.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Chandra Levy came up dead because she knew something about Timothy McVeigh and OKC. Wonder who is going to come up dead in this mess next.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

Right, and he had amnesia for weeks while he booby trapped his apartment.

The police said that he told them that. The police also said he claimed to be the joker.

Are the police being honest?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
There are several personal rules I have when I am on ATS. First I have my own list of Government shills who are on ATS. The list is not a long one but over time I have got to know some of these people.

When they come out to play in a thread, I take a great deal of notice. I find it most telling when they try to sway arguments. It tells us what the bad guys are trying to do. They are out in force in these threads.

Heh, yep. Every time. I can always tell who it is by how they post and word things. They are not that clever. I'm also good with reading energies, so when they switch accounts and use different names, I can tell it's the same person by how they post and present their energy.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by yakuzakid

Your experience with these kinds drugs is very valuable, because it shows us one thing - it would be very hard to plan and execute a tactical situation like wiring explosives in your apartment and then going on to shoot up the movie theater, which involved getting there, opening the emergency exit, changing into body armor, throwing a tear gas canister into the crowd and using a wide variety of weapons interchangeably in a fairly professional manner.
edit on 27-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

The Joker
He looks more like Ronald Mcdonald and one nugget short of a six pack

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

From source:

a jail staffer told the Daily News.

Let's keep in mind, pun intended, that this comment came from a Jail staffer...should we rely on their expertise, or maybe even have them testify as to the strange behavior they witnessed..?

I think not, so this means nothing...

To General Population with him..! I would prefer that they were the true judge and jury in this case...

Okay.

What the hell are you talking about "rely on the expertise" of the jail staffer. Honestly what the hell are you on about? The "jail staffer" is relaying what Holmes said while he has been locked up. It requires no intelligence or "expertise". Holmes has been saying "I don't remember." Oh gee, I guess that's false information because the authority figure here isn't authorized!!

Take your kangaroo court elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
With all due respect to the theorem that he is a programmed assassin, one ponders why he wasn't given the code to self-destruct before taken in.

Originally posted by Disconnected Sociopath
Most of us saw this coming and this will only add more fuel to the conspiracy fire that he was a programmed assassin/patsy. Looks like the prison guards are doing whatever they can do debunk it and claiming it's just an act, either way this story gets more confusing by the hour:

www.nydailynews.com...

The Joker is playing the amnesia card.

Accused mass murderer James Holmes told jailhouse workers that he remains stumped about what landed him in a Colorado lockup, a jail staffer told the Daily News.

“He claims he doesn’t know why he’s in jail,” the worker said Thursday. “He asked, ‘Why am I here?’”

Holmes, 24, who is charged with shooting a dozen people to death and wounding 58 more at a screening of the new Batman movie, was also complaining of a stomach ache caused by lousy jail food after his sixth day at the Arapahoe County Detention Center, the worker said.

“He’s claiming his belly hurts him,” the worker said. “He complained once that he didn’t like the food . . . The guy killed 12 people, and he’s upset that he’s not getting a four-star meal?”

Assuming he was the shooter, perhaps he was indeed given a code to self-destruct. Didn't his rifle jam? Perhaps he was programmed to go into a shootout with the cops after opening fire in the theater, and when the gun jammed his programming broke down?
edit on 27-7-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
So his guts hurt ...... wonder why that "prediction" thread was taken down a couple of days ago - the OP "predicted" that James Holmes would die on a specific date at a specific time , clutching his stomach.

I doubt this man is James Holmes to be honest ....... looks like shoddy plastic surgery to me --- the eyes , nose , mouth .... even his cheekbones .... sure , your face changes over time , but your whole skull doesnt "shape-shift" over ten years .

His dad`s in with the big cabal ............ the big cabal dont s** on eachother ........ so where is James Holmes ?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

Thats exactly my thought on another thread re Robert Holmes; I also dropped a hint on that thread after giving it much thought today.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please, someone tell me I'm way off and could'nt be further from the truth........
edit on 27-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Typical effects of Scopolamine!

Think of the Norway Shooter...

...approximately one in five emergency room admissions for poisoning in Bogotá, Colombia have been attributed to scopolamine.[29] In June 2008, more than 20 people were hospitalized with psychosis in Norway after ingesting counterfeit Rohypnol tablets containing scopolamine.

Scopolamine was integral to the plot of The X-Files season four episode Unruhe as a part of Twilight Sleep amnesiac.

The drug was used as an interrogation tool during Episode 9 of NBC's Kidnapped. It was also featured in "Smut", a December 2008 episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit's tenth season, in which a rapist used scopolamine to prevent the women he raped from resisting him and from forming memories.

The drug was portrayed as a mind-controlling drug in Castle episode "Undead Again"[32] to enhance the experience of playing a zombie.

A search for Scopolamine turns up many links describing the effects and use of this deadly and dangerous drug.

Learn more about Scopolamine here.

I've had this theory since the day I saw him in court and quickly believed that he was under the influence of heavy psychotropic drug. Connect that with thte fact that there is not 1 single eye-witness who can link him directly to the shooting and I think the whole thing spells patsy!

I thought I've heard of this drug somewhere, heres a interesting documentary on it.....very scary.

edit on 27-7-2012 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
Apparently his father and grandfather were involved in military research,

And his mother was a psychiatric nurse.

I would say his parents are probably satanists and they gave up their son to be a child sacrifice that would spiritually and pragmatically advance the goals of whatever satanic society they belong to.

Believe it or not that came from off the top of my head!

+1 for satanic ritual abuse

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Confusing? No.

The selectivity of our senses and memories is enhanced when a topic is emotionally charged. Significant pleasing events and facts are reliably stored in memory and are easy to recall. (Almost) everyone remembers his high school graduation, first kiss, wedding, or birth of child. By contrast, unpleasant events and facts are undesirable, and the conscious mind takes deliberate steps to keep them from surfacing. Consciously rejected memories of this type are known as "suppressed memories." Some very traumatic memories are suppressed unconsciously and are known as "repressed memories."

Suppressed memories are part of conscious experience and current knowledge, but are intentionally kept out of consciousness because they are painful, disgusting, shameful, or stressful. The most common suppressed memories are those that diminish our personal value and make us feel bad about ourselves.

source

He knows this because he was in college probably studying the same thing. He either chose to act and has genuinely forgotten, or he remembers fully and he's playing off of the information age, to convince you that he is truely ashamed.

Like I said, this guy is SMART.
edit on 27-7-2012 by AnarchysAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Look at his manners, talking style, body language, eye movement in the video where he's 18 years old. The video of him in court he looks drugged, and believe me i've been around drugs (don't want to go into details because if stupid ATS rules but i've seen my share of psychotropics. The guy was under influence in court.
To grasp such concepts at the age of 18 he must've been pretty damn intelligent and sometimes intelligent people burn out, but never like this.
I mean, look at him in the court video. Notice his eyes, neck movement. Its not the first time i've seen such look on a mans face. Maybe tas scopolamine drug theory has some true to it. Just maybe. I wonder how long that particular drugs stays in the system.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Amnesia. Could be because of psychosis or demonic infestation as well.
Many things cause amnesia.
Don't forget the 'gutteral' speech' - which is a sign of psychosis or demonic infestation.
edit on 7/27/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join