It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is: Dark Knight shooting suspect James Holmes claiming amnesia, keeps asking 'Why am I here

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I don't doubt this at all, in all of the images I've seen, the guy was on drugs, his pupils were so dialated in the first court video. Looks like '___' or Psylocybin/Psylocin(mushrooms). In the mugshot his pupils are quite large for the flash that those cameras have on them. I've been waiting for this to be stated. '___', depending on dosage, can cause halucinations for weeks. At normal recreational dosage, it can last from 24-48 or more hours. If he was dosed at 10-20 thousand micrograms he could have hallucinated for 48-72 hours then the three-day come-down happens. I bet if he was dozed he's just now really starting to realize where he actually is.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Anyway to see what his results are from toxicology?
or will that have to wait until his trial?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger
Does anybody else find it convenient that he mailed a "notebook" with his plans to carry out this massacre to a psychiatrist and it sat, unopened for a week? How convenient, a nice, tidy confession with all of the gory details. Case closed, move on.

There is another thread on this site with a photo of the white car taken only moments after the massacre. Inside on the front seat is what appears to be a brown package. The later photos of this same car no longer showed this same package. The OP stated that he wouldn't be surprised if this package was mailed later to set Holmes up as the patsy.

I can't remember the name of the thread but I will look for it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dalek

You'll have to wait until the trail however......what if this guy was kidnapped afew days before and pumped with medication by his "handlers" ? We don't know.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Does anybody else find it convenient that he mailed a "notebook" with his plans to carry out this massacre to a psychiatrist and it sat, unopened for a week? How convenient, a nice, tidy confession with all of the gory details. Case closed, move on.

Yes , very convenient ............ its also convenient how they found a judge who doesnt give a f*** if your sedated or not , he`ll proceed

I find it strange how he bought 7,000 bullets fom one website , ordered to ONE ADDRESS , no one battered an eyelid ..... he fired about 500 rounds TOPS , then walked out with a full body "juggernaught" suit of armour , 4 guns , 6,500 bullets , and just gives up without making a sound.

things that make you go hmmmmmmmm...

.......... lets just watch the olympics and forget things like this ever happen , theyve got their man , case closed

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DriCo04

Reductive Reasoning. Even if it was demonic possesion how does one prove it ?
Demonic possesion is the last thing in my list. First one being the obvious, that he's just a psychopath.
Im just looking at everything thats in between with the information i have access to.

"Oh, wait. You don't believe in God and so no kind of demonic spirits/entities can possibly exist in our realm, or any other."
Wrong. I just dont subsribe to the holy books. I do believe in supernatural entities i even believe in something that could be called god in a way.

@Nola213 '___' is not the only strong drug in the world you know.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by dalek

You'll have to wait until the trail however......what if this guy was kidnapped afew days before and pumped with medication by his "handlers" ? We don't know.

.... plastic surgery too ........ " then i saw his face , now i`m a believer , not a trace of doubt in ma mind , he`s been set up ooooooohhhhh ".

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Two words:

"Manchurian candidate"

The guy was connected through his father to the financial establishment, This is something. He was also high-level academic in neuroscience, that includes the infamous field of neurolinguistics, that is all about mind control through language manipulation. So he was in contact with people who are directly involved into those programs.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Aw Little Lord Fauntleroy has a tummy ache, and does not know why he is behind bars. Spare me the bull! Maybe momma can visit him and give the poor baby a tummy rub? I am sorry, but this guy is playing a ruse. Maybe the guards should let him stand in front of the cells that house general population? Lets see how much remembers then? He will be complaining about a lot more than just his tummy and the prison fare.

He is still the alleged shooter until the conclusion of trial. However, I still think he is pulling our chains. By the sounds of it, he is no patsy, victim of MKULTRA, or whatever off-the-wall excuse we can make for James Holmes. The guy booby trapped his apartment, sent a letter to his college professor, and took months to amass an arsenal. That sounds a heck of a lot like premeditation? Not someone going postal at a moments notice. Lets get this trial on the road, and if found guilty? Lock him away for the rest of his years, or give him the juice if it is decided by the jury. Spare us the song and dance Mr. Holmes, because you are in a lot of trouble.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

My thoughts exactly. A confession -- how convenient!!

This case gets more and more shady by the day. I guarantee you he did not write this notebook that supposedly sat in the mail for days. Sorry but I ain't buyin' it. Makes NO sense. Am I the only one that thinks James seems really sincere in that he truly does not know what happened to him?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Perhaps there's "some" hope that mainstream will eventually get it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

You used the correct term. An extremely vital one - "alleged".

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I found this of a good read if anyone is interested in regards to James Holmes:

12160.info...

I would like to mention something I found in regards to that Toronto girl who dodged the Eaton Massacre and was killed in the Colorado Massacre. She mentioned a man dressed up in a Batman suit outside the Eaton Shopping Centre on her Twitter account the day of the Eaton Massacre. There's a street that runs parallel to the Eaton Shopping Centre that named......James Street. I just checked the map.

I'm now looking at the map of Denver including the movie theatre. I don't even want to go there what I see. Can't be possible.......The Aurora High School almost next to the theatre is called Gateway High School, it's motto is "Home to the Olympians". There's more but I need to stay focused.......but just look at the map and tell me what you see!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I can't help but think just how perfect of a setup this entire event appears to be. It's already been mentioned, but it really does seem like whoever put this together truly thinks the masses are dumb as rocks.

1.) Remember how quickly the two "profiles" from AdultFriendFinder and Match surfaced? I mean, you'd imagine that out of any "evidence" that's released, personal dating profiles would come long after the standard surveillance and cell phone footage. But no, that certainly hasn't happened.

2.) "Will you still visit me in prison" Yeah, what a clever convenient tagline.

If anyone ever asks officials why on earth would a guy who went to that much trouble and then doesn't resist, welp - didn't you see his dating profile?! The dude obviously had already planed to get caught!

This whole thing is really starting to look like a slam dunk for prosecutors at this point.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Alright, do some research on Scopolamine. It's a drug that takes away all of your will power leaving you completely open to any suggestions made by anyone. All the while you are coherent, and appear to be awake and normal.... but you can't remember anything that happened while you were on it. It's used in South America ( Colombia) to rob/take advantage of people (date-rape).
I think this whole incident stinks to high-hell, that there's an obvious agenda behind it, and Scopolamine was the first thing that came to my mind. Vice magazine did a little investigation into the drug, very interesting video. www.vice.com...
What do ya think?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I had no idea that Sirhan Sirhan maintained he couldn't remember a thing about the Kennedy shooting for over 40 years. Definitely an eyebrow raiser. This whole story raises the hair on the back of my neck

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I've been thinking about the "Joker" aspect as well - if that's who he really wanted to be, then why no face make-up? The Joker always has a white face, exaggerated/distorted mouth and an "evil clown" look about him. If he thought he was the Joker, and that's how he was going to play the part - why no Joker face?

peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

You expect the Government to keep up with pop culture? They can't even send a package correctly.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So how many accounts here at ATS are fake, and actually Government created? If they wanted to spot and track a trouble makers here, all they have to do is post a link for you to click on, revealing your I.P. etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentNoise
Is there any evidence, video / eye witness, that links him as the shooter? or was it just because he was found wearing the same gas mask etc as the shooter? Because really, how hard would it be to drug some random stranger off the street, dress them up, and toss them where they'll be found.

Finding a patsy is so much easier than trying to brainwash / hypnotize someone.
That's what I was thinking except what if he was told all he had to do was take a phone call and he didn't return to theater and a professional assassin took his place?..is this scenario possible?

it's very likely someone else has thought of this as I haven't read all of the threads

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join