It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is: Dark Knight shooting suspect James Holmes claiming amnesia, keeps asking 'Why am I here

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Whipfather

Did any legitimate sources turn up for his father being ordered to testify etc?

Well we do know congressional hearings are happening on an ongoing basis regarding the LIBOR scandal and we do know that James' father was on the "inside" in terms of having specific knowledge about international credit ratings, etc,. so one would suspect there's been another leak somewhere along the line regarding Holmes' alleged scheduled testimony before the Senate.

We also know the head honchos at the fed are very anxious to stop any damaging information from coming out and I, for one, am distrusting of such convienient coincidences.

What would be really cool is for an enterprising journalist to get ahold of someone like Sen. Bernie Sanders, who is no fan of the money junkies, and see if it can't be nailed down a little better.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

And what information are you basing these "off the mark" statements on? '___' and mind control? Subliminal thought propagation through the use of a hallucinogenic substances is a fallacy. It may be a lousy assumption of mine that someone subscribing to a conspiracy website might have an open mind; the history of which is usually, in some way, remotely based on some form of prior drug use. Drugs do not, in any way, make you some kind of easily swayed puppet controlled by shadow organizations with hidden agendas. I would say quite the opposite...

Who agrees or disagrees with this?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
On tv in the court room...he was definatly on something..no doubt about it, mind control does exist ive got a copy of the documents that were released by wiki leaks. or bath salts did it?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Originally posted by truthermantwo
on my facebook page a dual picture of before and after appeared, with the noses highlighted in the middle. the before picture nose is much different than the after picture nose. Go look for yourself who ever it is is being set up and the real killer is somewhere else.

edit on 26-7-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

Look in a mirror at your nose and then smile and see what happens. That's all this is.

The video of him showed pictures of him not smiling and he did not look different in those.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

I would prefer that we maintain OUR core values, such as the right to a trial by ones peers, and that we have the moral courage -- as a civilization -- to control the punishment we dish out to those found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law, and not just "leave it to the inmates" to deliver the justice we are to cowardly to administer ourselves.

What's the rush guys? Don't we all want the actual truth to come out? Isn't that how we reach justice?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There are several personal rules I have when I am on ATS. First I have my own list of Government shills who are on ATS. The list is not a long one but over time I have got to know some of these people.

When they come out to play in a thread, I take a great deal of notice. I find it most telling when they try to sway arguments. It tells us what the bad guys are trying to do. They are out in force in these threads.

Much of the information we are getting is conflicting.

Apparently his father and grandfather were involved in military research,
His Father is to appear as a witness to the Bankers.

OK, cool, which is it.

Two things are happening. The group 1 shills are saying he is guilty. The group 2 shills are throwing in a great many red herrings. The MSM are loving it.

My 2 cents worth, If the shills are out in force than this is a govt operation. A classic misdirection. What should we be seeing that we are not!

AND NO, I can't give you a list of the shills, I would get kicked off the board if I did.

P

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
He honestly could be faking BUT... and this is a very big but... I remember seeing him at his first court appearance and he looked like he was DRUGGED. I think there is honestly something more going on here. I don't trust the OS. I really don't.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
Or he is simply continuing with the Joker theme. Batman has surmised over the years that the Joker isn't even remotely insane, simply intelligent enough to fake it convincingly enough that he will continue to be treated with kid gloves and sent back to Arkham, and not be executed.

I don't think Holmes is nearly as convincing.

Or the attack, his brain may have legitimately repressed what he has done to cope with the guilt now that the gravity of the situation has thoroughly washed over him. It is possible it is due to self-traumatization.

I don't believe him to be a patsy. I believe him to be a misguided individual in which stress helped uncover latent psychological issues that he could not control. Would that qualify him for an insanity plea? Not necessarily, but I think regardless of sanity, when someone does something this horrific they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent regardless of mental malady.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

What makes you the expert?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Why are we getting our news from jailhouse guards now?
The whole bit about him complaining about his food sounds more like propaganda to make us hate Holmes even more that most already do - even though no one has proven that he did it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
In no way am I trying to deflect from what is primarily a horrific event for the families and victims of the shooting, but if I may ponder for a moment. One of the strangest things I noticed about the initial reports were about his 'isolation from other inmates' and odd sentences like 'inmates were talking about killing him' - from online press sources, just hours after the events.

Maybe I'm completely wrong, I really don't know but do prisoners always have fore-knowledge of new inmates and access to outside media. I can appreciate this happened at - what? Midnight....How would the prisoners know about this, presumably after lights out? No Tv's, no radio etc.

Or am I missing something?

www.thenewsburner.com...

Example:

Inmates who were released on Saturday told the media that other prisoners want to kill him and have been chanting “kid killer” at him for ending the life of a 6 year old girl. “All the inmates were talking about killing him,” Wayne Medley, 24, said as he left the facility. “Everyone was looking for an opportunity. It’s all they could talk about.”

edit on 26-7-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That's easy. One of the guards told a trustee, and the trustee sold the information for a six pack of cokes and two bags of corn chips. That's how it works in our system, right?

Stuff like this is a perversion of a system that has been in place for hundreds of years. I don't know why anyone should be cheering for it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hartbeat
reply to post by survival

Ummmmm I don't know anyone that has not remembered what happened to them after taking '___'....If they say they don't remember they are still trippin then........ acid dosen't give you amnesia....actually you never forget about your experience on acid........good or bad........now some people might take acid and just lose it and go on a perma fry........ but that is rare "ie sid barret style" or most likely already had a few screws lose and then the acid might not let them come back, "perma frys" something in their wiring...... but never heared someone say I dont remember after dosing.......

Actually amnesia is a common response to a strong dose of most "psychedelic" compounds. With '___' it just takes a good bit more than your common recreational dose before you "black out" or "white out" as some call it. Look at some accounts of smoked '___' for a good example of how a powerful psychedelic can mess with the memory.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Reply to post by hiphoprevolution

To me he looked like he had a lack of sleep and was tired. Hell he could of even faked it... You cant prove that im wrong about this and neither could I about your assumptions but ill place my bets that mind control had anything to do with this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
non of this makes any sence. If he had the time to get out of the theater and sit in his car and wait for cops to get him, why dident he just slowly drive away after his rampage????

or do i have it wrong?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Reply to post by camaro68ss

Apparently he expected to get caught or wanted too. He left a comment on a dating service along the line of 'will you come see me in jail'.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

“He’s claiming his belly hurts him,” the worker said. “He complained once that he didn’t like the food . . . The guy killed 12 people, and he’s upset that he’s not getting a four-star meal?”

Was it not stated beforehand by a psychic here on ATS that he would die soon, holding his belly, lots of pain and blood.

Could easily fit internal bleeding from being poisoned, idk

Here is one asking about the original thread it was predicted in that has been closed_

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-7-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whipfather
I'm still extremely undecided on this whole thing.

On one hand, trying the good ol' insanity plea would seem like a good way out.
On the other hand, he had planned this long in advance and down to the details, and he was fully aware of what he was doing. Assuming he's faking, being as intelligent as he is (scholarships, graduation with honors), he must realize how obviously false this must seem to everyone. I can't believe that he'd expect to get away with an insanity plea after all this.

It's an interesting case, that's for certain.
Did any legitimate sources turn up for his father being ordered to testify etc?
edit on 26-7-2012 by Whipfather because: (no reason given)

For me, the 'faking it' line was definitely plausible...at first. He has he intelligence and certainly the psychiatric/neurological knowledge to pull it off. BUT.....that falls completely apart with the arrival of the alleged notebook manifesto, which is perhaps the most conveniently obtained piece of evidence in the history of the American justice system.

The 'official' story goes like this: "Well, we HAPPENED to get a call from some random professor at the university, who probably never had contact with Holmes but was, for some reason, suspicious of a package that had been delivered. So, we went over there and the package was completely unrelated. So, we just decided to snoop around a little bit and LO AND BEHOLD what do we find? It's a package with Mr. Holmes' name and address on it as the sender! In the very same mailroom that should've been completely swept during the initial investigation! What luck! And what's in this mystery package? It's a detailed plan of the killings, of course! Just lying around the mail room! What luck! Now the fact that Holmes couldn't be positively identified due to the tactical gear and the vast majority of the evidence was circumstantial is completely irrelevant! It's a nice, neat, tidy confession that nails shut the premeditation charge, destroys the insanity plea, and irrefutably proves that he's the killer! All in one fell swoop! What luck!"

That little tid-bit of evidence along with the amnesia thing and you have a complete, verbatim copy of the Sirhan Sirhan fiasco, even down to exactly the same 'key' evidence and when it was 'found.'

Holmes isn't 'faking'.....at least not for the reasons you imply. Something else is going on here.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I believe if there is any conspiracy to this concerning the goverment or some alphabet agency having a hand in this, the mail james send could have been flagged and reviewed then allowed to go on unprevented to further some agenda/agendas.

for example: gun control, goverment health care, screeners in theaters to prevent guns but also piracy...

I dont honestly believe the gov had anything to do with this event, though im sure they'll take advantage of it.

edit on 26-7-2012 by strafgod because: Swype

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

If he was a good student he could simulate some sort of insanity to get away with murder. But he's an idiot, and he will rot in jail.I am confident

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

DID

PATSY

MKULTRA

MONARCH PROGRAMMING

Simply research the above and you will find the answers.

Also read, "The Black Awakening" by Russ Disdar and "Politics, Prophecy & The Supernatural" and "The Cosmic Chess Match" by L. A. Marzulli.

If you think this response is nuts..............wait another six months and then go back to this response, things are going to get a lot stranger.

Harry Potter is real................there is a war going on for your soul.

It's not "magick" perse but rather quantum physics / other dimensional entities - and what is actually going on is far more interesting than any fictional novel.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join