It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay marriage to be introduced in Scotland

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
You aren't allowed to express a differing opinion. The Homos are determined to bully anyone who has a view other than their own. It is absolutely sickening to see the disgusting and unnatural acts these people commit be legalised.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage

Originally posted by geobro
god made adam & eve not bob & steve this is sick sold out by a bunch of liberals .people should look up the HOLLY GREIG case this is the kind of SCUM who lead us protecting pedophiles in power .when the queen swore her oath to protect GODS laws in 1953 she put her hand on a 1611 copy of kjv bible that states that all queers /rapists / murderers be put to death she is guilty of treason .send them to iran see how long they last . sick totally sick

And you Sir, are guilty of terrible grammar and punctuation.
You seem to be a perfect example of poor education and lower intelligence leading to biogtry and closed mindedness.
Congratulations, you are a living, breathing stereotype.
did you ever think i might be dyslexic ??? but you understood me

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
the anti_christic media are doing their job well !

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by mikeone718
Marriage however is a sacred unity between man and woman,

Legal Marriage is a contract to protect rights and property of those who join together as one unit.

God - Sacred - Religion - - etc - - - - is not mentioned any place in the Legal Government contract entitled Marriage License.

What came first, the chicken or the egg.

Just because the government "may" have it's own definition, the one provided above is the accurate one.

The government calls War, Freedom. How can you say that the government has anything in relation to naming something that existed long before any government has existed up untill today.

But, you have agenda when it comes to this. your many postings in the gay related forums show that you're super hype on this topic. As though, you yourself are hiding in your own closet.

Just because you sympathise for something because your friends are doing it, doesnt make it right. I thought your mum told you that when you were a wee babe.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tramadolnights
You aren't allowed to express a differing opinion. The Homos are determined to bully anyone who has a view other than their own. It is absolutely sickening to see the disgusting and unnatural acts these people commit be legalised.

You have the right, nay duty to express any opinion.
Any opinion you express may be taken and used as evidence against you.

If by unnatural act you are referring to the act of sodomy then you should widen your scope of hate to those hetrosexual couples who engage in similar activity. ?Or is it the kissing that offends your eyes.

?Are your opinions as venomous towards lesbians and bi-sexuals as well.

Please establish how gay marriage harms you personally and provide clear and concise explanations for such.

Regardless of what laws are established or this particular subject, if two people have found the treasure of love and care for one another than that trumps any man-made law.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Tindalos2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Homos and pro homos,

What you do behind closed doors is your business and yours only. Marriage however is a sacred unity between man and woman, whatever your reasons to argue this may be, it is not natural for two people of the same sex to be together in that manner. Yes nature, two guys cannot give birth to a child, the same goes for two women.

Same sex marriage is an abomination and an offense to decent society.

Argue all you want but keep what I have written in mind.

As always when someone dares to use the term "natural"...

There is no such thing as "unnatural", if something exists in nature it is natural. What you mean to say is that YOU don't AGREE with it, not that it is not natural.

You're communicating, presumably, with someone thousands of miles away, almost instantly - tell me what is so "natural" about that? You've presumably flown somewhere in your life, how is it that you can fly without wings, is that "natural"? Heaven forbid you ever need a heart transplant, because you know... that's just not NATURAL now is it!?

Ergo - bigot. Just like the Christian picking out the Bible quote that facilitates their homophobia while ignoring the demands to stone people, never wear clothes made of two cloths, never cut your hair - you pick and choose what you think is natural to suit your hatred and bigotry.

I can go at this all day long. I've argued against and destroyed the opinions of people much smarter than you. That's what comes from having to fight against bigots all your life, you become rather good at finding them, and disarming them.

Come back when you have an argument that actually stands up, when you can debate and argue with the grown up people who have some intelligence.
edit on 26-7-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by article

Originally posted by Annee

Marriage however is a sacred unity between man and woman,

Legal Marriage is a contract to protect rights and property of those who join together as one unit.

God - Sacred - Religion - - etc - - - - is not mentioned any place in the Legal Government contract entitled Marriage License.

What came first, the chicken or the egg.

Just because the government "may" have it's own definition, the one provided above is the accurate one.

The government calls War, Freedom. How can you say that the government has anything in relation to naming something that existed long before any government has existed up untill today.

But, you have agenda when it comes to this. your many postings in the gay related forums show that you're super hype on this topic. As though, you yourself are hiding in your own closet.

Just because you sympathise for something because your friends are doing it, doesnt make it right. I thought your mum told you that when you were a wee babe.

Can we go down the History route? Yay!

Christianity DOES NOT own marriage and never has.

Before the religion came to the British Isles we were a Pagan people, with our own marriage rights, which - it is widely believed - also allowed the marriage of two loving people regardless of gender.

Christianity did not "invent" marriage, they do not have a copyright on the partnership of two people.

States now operate marriage under the law of the people, to compete with a draconian and outdated view led by the religious.

Like it or not, religion does not have the right to dictate who will be recognized as being in a committed relationships, this is now law.

Next!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes9
the anti_christic media are doing their job well !

Can you point me to wherever the "anti-christic media" is? I'd like to make a generous donation for them to continue their good work in ridding us of hatred and intollerance.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
You have the right, nay duty to express any opinion.
Any opinion you express may be taken and used as evidence against you.

"Evidence"? So being anti gay marriage and anti gay lifestyle makes someone a criminal in your eyes? Thanks for clearing that up.

If by unnatural act you are referring to the act of sodomy then you should widen your scope of hate to those hetrosexual couples who engage in similar activity. ?Or is it the kissing that offends your eyes.

Sodomy is disgusting period. It is even more repulsive and disgusting to think that two men are doing it to eachother though!

?Are your opinions as venomous towards lesbians and bi-sexuals as well.

Absolutely. Venomous isn't even strong enough to describe how I feel towards those freaks

Please establish how gay marriage harms you personally and provide clear and concise explanations for such.

I don't have to do # for you. All you need to know is I find homosexuality repulsive and sickening.

Regardless of what laws are established or this particular subject, if two people have found the treasure of love and care for one another than that trumps any man-made law.

Homosexuality isn't "love". It's a mental disorder. It is impossible for two people of the same gender to "love" eachother (outside of a normal, natural and healthy familial love). The Homosexuals do not love eachother, they are supporting eachother in their mental illness.

Thankfully, more and more services are being created to help cure people with this disorder, and more people are joining them and getting the help they need to rejoin society as a normal person

edit on 26-7-2012 by Tramadolnights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

You are allowed to express your opinion, as you are now? How are us "homos" stopping you?

Aw, is someone crying because they now realize that their hateful and bigoted opinions are actually NOT supported by the majority?

I love these threads, as you can see. They're a great advertisement for everything that is wrong with Christianity. You can bet that when a discussion like this comes up there's going to be an influx of red neck bible-bashers with no intellect spouting-off easily destroyed BS, and it really embarrasses their religion.

These threads, and the "Christians" who join it (I use the term "Christians" very loosely, because they seem to display less Christian values than the average "homo") do more to destroy their own religion than gay marriage ever could.

Keep it up, maybe if we get to fifty pages we can save another twenty young people from continuing to follow such hateful dogma!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tramadolnights

You're the only freak here, and you need to get help with your inhumane outlook on people who are not like you. Watch Pocahontas or something, maybe you'll learn something. Out of respect for ATS I won't write what I think of you right now, but you should know mods are alerted.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gauss

You're the only freak here, and you need to get help with your inhumane outlook on people who are not like you. Watch Pocahontas or something, maybe you'll learn something. Out of respect for ATS I won't write what I think of you right now, but you should know mods are alerted.

Got a problem with free speech?

Course you do. Most of you homos are leftists so it doesn't surprise me that you would attempt to supress things you don't like.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Thank you for proving my point. You really are bigoted, aren't you? There's a difference between free speech and hate speech. Yours is of the second kind. And you don't need to be a "homo", nor a "leftist", whatever the hell that is, to defend human rights.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Gauss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I never claimed it was exclusive nor did I give it right. I understand, that when you use history as a point, you usually have earlier refrences. I find it quite resonable that pagan king Dobbiebabi considered it sacred to marry all of his wives, whoever he or they may be. Though, I dont really find too many lessons, if you will, in history where the symbolic term "Marriage" united like sexes. I'm sure even in those cultures of pagan gods or other mythologies used the form as a divine right of passage of sorts to their idols or whatever.

The term existed for thousands of years untill the new world started labeling everything to match "today", when it seems that the only thing that's changed is, we kill more people worldwide more quickly.. oh yeah, we have neat lil electronic gagets that could fry with a really nice dose of solar flare. Just how far have we advanced again?

So, why would you change something that's been one way for thousands of years, something that, wether anyone wants to believe it or not, people still hold sacred. Why push yourself upon someone when you DONT want them pushing it on YOU? Payback? Retribution?

Call it something else.. call it a partnership or whatever for "legal" purposes, instead of pissing over your fellow man and woman's beliefs.

So you're a man or a woman that's all for it... I ask the same... Why? What's the point? Just because you dont hold something sacred as a defintion that's been around since the beginning of mankind, doesnt mean you have to piss all over it like it belongs to you. If you dont find it important to you by way that it's been for so long, you should loose that right. Same as voting or anything else. You have the right to call it something else. You DONT have the right to step all over others rights.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me. Maybe i'm just a realist, perhaps. But then, a realist wouldnt hold to any side of this argument, because to argue has gotten no where but bloodshed, if history would tell us anything.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Thank you for proving my point. You really are bigoted, aren't you? There's a difference between free speech and hate speech. Yours is of the second kind. And you don't need to be a "homo", nor a "leftist", whatever the hell that is, to defend human rights.

I find your desires to destroy the sanctity of marriage and the family unit to be hate speech.

I find your desire to force your unnatural lifestyle and mental health issues into everyones face to be hate speech.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

The fact you can't tell the difference only diminishes your importance in this discussion even further. I don't call heterosexuals freaks for their sexual orientation, because other people's sexual orientation is none of my - or your - damn business. Just as their right to get married is none of your damn business, regardless of how you feel about it. Your saying it destroys the "sanctity" of marriage is just ignorance, because marriage has been carried out between men and other men for thousands of years before fanatics like you began trying to keep this bond away from homosexuals.

Marriage is NOT a sacred bond between men and women. Marriage is a sacred bond between HUMANS. Gender has never been a factor until bigoted nutcases decided to make it one.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

You are allowed to express your opinion, as you are now? How are us "homos" stopping you?

Aw, is someone crying because they now realize that their hateful and bigoted opinions are actually NOT supported by the majority?

I love these threads, as you can see. They're a great advertisement for everything that is wrong with Christianity. You can bet that when a discussion like this comes up there's going to be an influx of red neck bible-bashers with no intellect spouting-off easily destroyed BS, and it really embarrasses their religion.

These threads, and the "Christians" who join it (I use the term "Christians" very loosely, because they seem to display less Christian values than the average "homo") do more to destroy their own religion than gay marriage ever could.

Keep it up, maybe if we get to fifty pages we can save another twenty young people from continuing to follow such hateful dogma!

I guess it goes both ways.

Seeing that comming from a gay person, though I'm only assuming, but if it where, I would use the term somewhat loosely. Drama Queen comes to mind. It's a pretty common trait among guys and gals, if you will. So... that being said, you're not alone! We are alike.

But.. This is something that I ponder because of my obervations. I like to size people up, for a lack of a better word, and to put it bluntly. Maybe it's a type of judgment but I dont see it as negative. Sure, it gets the best of me as it would anyone. But I like to watch people, see how they react with their suroundings, how they act towards each other. I'm not a confrontationalist by any means, but will be when need arises.

Cut to the chase.. Ive noticed that there seems to be types of sexes if you will. Butch - Submissive(these I noted tend to be more confused and often change) / Gay

Butch lesbians dont act like women or men
Gay men do not act like women or men

Each have their own... something that stands out but not like the other sexes. I would consider this unatural, but not just with this in mind. For a lack of time and space I'll stay on point.

When you're putting all of that together, you end up with people who are ok with it, and people who are not, especially in the millitary. Now.. Should one side sway powers, then the other has to "deal with it".

So who of the two has more right than the other?

If they are all equal, then that opens so many more doorways. Should fathers have equal rights to their children and even unborn children as the mothers? Both play a part? All should be equal, if this is the case.

I still have an old fashioned part of me that believes that there is supposed to be a dominant and submissive (slightly) in every unit, or that unit will fight and or stray. By this I feel that the natural approach is more nurturing to the human race as a whole and seems more proper than the alternative.

Doesnt matter what spin you put on it.. Science, Religion, there is always a natural selection here.

Dont say the animals do it... I like to think I'm far more advanced. You can have that classification in life. I'll stick with something more logical to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The fact you can't tell the difference only diminishes your importance in this discussion even further. I don't call heterosexuals freaks for their sexual orientation, because other people's sexual orientation is none of my - or your - damn business. Just as their right to get married is none of your damn business, regardless of how you feel about it. Your saying it destroys the "sanctity" of marriage is just ignorance, because marriage has been carried out between men and other men for thousands of years before fanatics like you began trying to keep this bond away from homosexuals.

Marriage is NOT a sacred bond between men and women. Marriage is a sacred bond between HUMANS. Gender has never been a factor until bigoted nutcases decided to make it one.

Nah, it's a sacred bond between man and woman. You just can't accept it, because you would love to destroy marriage and the family unit.

Thankfully the majority of people find homosexuality to be repuslive and disgusting as it is.

Some countries even have the death penalty for it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Got a problem with free speech?

Course you do. Most of you homos are leftists so it doesn't surprise me that you would attempt to supress things you don't like.

So you think that people having an argument against your bigotry and hatred is "suppressing" your right to "free speech"?

There is also a difference between having an opinion and ranting hatred. You are doing the latter.

No one is trying to suppress the opinion against such bigotry, there are a few others on here who are anti-gay marriage, you are simply a ranting homophobe, that is the difference, and that is why your comments have been reported.

You are not debating, you are preaching bile and hatred.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join