It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Olympic Song Lyrics - It Just Gets Even More Conspiratorial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Please explain:

"And I won't forgive
Vengeance is mine" ?

Is there an innocent explaination to swear vengence? To whom and for what cause is vengence necassary?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

You could say this about pretty much every muse song, matt bellamy loves that stuff.
Check out the lyrics to united states of eurasia

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Munich Olympics.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Easy, competitivness. The olympics is a sporting event, he is saying he will not forgive his competitors, and will take vengence in the event.

All sport is heavily competitive. A good example for this lyric line would be boxing, just look how angry and wound up they get with their opponant. It's easier to beat someone in sport out of revenge than it is out of good sportsman ship, a good state of mind to get your blood and adrenalin pumping.

I believe that you are looking far too much into these lyrics.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

if you truely believe your explaination, and not just playing devil's advocate or arguing for the sake of...,then I can see your point of view on this..
bear in mind that those who believe in double meaning in words or phrases, subliminal sugestion or hidden messages see these lyrics as not so cut and dry.
I like to look past the superficial message. It makes for an interesting and revealing view sometimes

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

This is my true opinion of mine yes, i don't believe that there is anything subliminal in the olympic song.
I understand what you mean by looking past the lyrics for different meanings, but with songs such as these, you end up looking straight past the meaning of the song and create your own, such as the belife that this song is about an attack on the olympics.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222

Munich Olympics.
The moment I hit "reply" the same thought went through my head

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You could very well be right on the money and I hope you are!

One thing is for sure we will all know what happened at the Olympics once the whole event is done and over.
I for one hope that it is just one big hokey, over hyped long drawn out sporting event, you know, like they all are.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Oh.. I am certain it's being read into too much, and as someone else said, the band that apparently wrote the song is into conspiracy theories.

So it could be an inside joke.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join