It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Massacre: Eyewitness Testimony Contradicts Official Story

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
When I saw the pic of the two noses, I had to go in front of the mirror, and sure enough, grinning made my nose wide, somber made it narrow.
In the two pictures, so many variables are different, tan, weight, facial hair, etc.

Yes, the 2 pictures look different, but I have to agree with the people who found the similarities. It was the adam's apple that sealed it for me.

I still think he acted alone, there is a lot of pressure in his field, sometimes when people fail, they just snap. He created his own world, a calculated genius, who probably just wanted the world to talk about him.

The best thing we can do is stop trying to figure out what he was trying to accomplish and start figuring out ways to get people the help they need before it's too late. In my opinion, this is more a case of someone crying out for help rather than a false flag government operation to change gun control laws.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Seeing that some folks cannot view the image, I uploaded it locally.

Look in the mirror. Go from not smiling to smiling. See what happens to your nose.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Looks the same person to me. Different angles, lighting and facial expression comes into play here

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Post removed.
Sorry I misread the post I replied to
edit on 26-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

'No one is in control. That is the major source of contemporary fear' ~ Zygmunt Bauman

No one is in control? says the Guardian

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
reply to post by icepack

Your nose hardly changes at all when you grin, those noses are very different.

Also the nose is taller and the eyes are very different.

You should re-upload the picture to imgur or something because it won't stay there for long.
edit on 25-7-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

So you are saying you don't look different in every photo of yourself?
Not everybody changes on photos. My daughter always looks the same, I don't. Depends on the person.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
On topic of the witness, much of what he says doesn't match up with the others.
He may be prone to exaggerating
My guess is if he makes into the trial he will be a defense witness, if the prosecution is going with Holmes being alone.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wdhowellsr

But those proportions would appear to change depending on the camera lens. If you use a wider angle lens in one photo and a more telephoto lens in another, even if the size of the face overall looks the same and takes up the same amount of space in the photo, the center of the face is going to be stretched a bit. It's like those pictures that make dogs look like they have really big noses. I'm sorry I have very little grasp of the proper terminology since I'm not a photographer. I only know this because I just got a digital SLR recently and was reading through the users guidebook to learn how to use it. It's all very basic photography concepts so I'm sure someone who is a photographer can explain it...maybe they already have, I need to back up and catch up on the posts.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Um, interesting.

But the slightly different recollection was kind of stamped on by the self-serving nonsense at the end. "And brainwash people about how they think about guns..."

Yeah, because absolutely no movement on gun control in 10 years is evidence of this diabolical power of the Left.

A guy uses tear gas and an AR-15 and the debate becomes about the "manipulation" of Gun Control advocates. Really?

I'm willing to give up all gun control merely because we've got to do something about our crooked banks -- but then the advocates for "gun rights" continue to up the ante on their paranoia and show the absolute NEED to reign these people in.

>> It isn't the left-leaning gun control advocates who keep me thinking we need gun control -- it's listening to the NRA advocates that makes me think we need to scan for smart guns that scan for psychotic episodes of their users.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
On topic of the witness, much of what he says doesn't match up with the others.
He may be prone to exaggerating
My guess is if he makes into the trial he will be a defense witness, if the prosecution is going with Holmes being alone.

This is merely a great example of how eyewitnesses can be useless. People aren't always paying attention at the right moment. And with a crowded, smoke filled room and panic -- then people will often fill in the gaps of the fearful event with their own fantasies. The emotion and adrenaline of the moment will sometimes cement memories as being more "certain" than they actually are.

This guy might be right -- or he might be seeking attention by changing events so that he gets an audience. The best evidence is video.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Look in the mirror. Go from not smiling to smiling. See what happens to your nose.

Good point about the "smile" -- however, I'm seeing a distortion in the eyelids too. To be honest, however, the eyebrows are pointed up, in one photo. These could easily be two different people -- I'd have to see both of them in motion.

The ONLY thing that makes me think they are the same is the side-burns and the skin blemishes. Both these guys look like they've been heavily medicated BTW.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

If the camera lens was distorting either or both of the photos, it would be noticeable as we are pretty sensitive to distortions. Even more so that fact that they both appear to be perfectly normal facial dimensions. The difference in the ratios is so great it would be hard to imagine them being the same.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Nothing worse than a bunch of amateur sleuths spreading rumors about something like this, even though they have no access to the real information.

Nobody outside those investigating know everything and that is how it should be. Why would people want access to information that might cause a technicality to get a monster off?

The Internet is covered with baseless gossip. All it is that people seem to need a way to make it about them. It's a dark trait of human nature I've never understood fully. We all suffer from it.

The truth will come out in court at the appropriate time and all this crap does is hurt the victims as it's spread by unthinking, uncaring people.

Sad as it is sick.

Some insane family is already trying to sue people who had nothing to do with this, even those who produced the movie. You have to be really sick to profiteer off tragedy. Their attorney must be a real creep.
edit on 7/26/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Given, but on that note have you ever seen Uday Husain's body double. This could most certainly be a double! The parents would know for sure!

I hope you know this guy worked for DARPA, and was one of 6 in the country to be given a grant for his field of study. Look it up if you have any doubt!

The DARPA program was part of the military’s “Peak Soldier Performance Program,” which involved engineering brain-machine interfaces for battlefield use and other bionic projects.

In addition, James Holmes’ father, Dr. Robert Holmes, worked for San Diego-based HNC Software, Inc., a company that worked with DARPA to develop “cortronic neural networks” that enable machines to translate aural and visual stimuli and simulate human thinking.

The Holmes family appears to have deep connections to the military-industrial complex. Lt. Col. Robert Holmes, the grandfather of James Holmes, was a graduate Turkish language graduates of the Army Language School, later the Defense Language Institute, in Monterey, California (the same military installation, incidentally, where alleged 9/11 hijacker Saeed Alghamdi trained).

The elder Holmes, Madsen notes, more than likely worked in intelligence. “Typically, U.S. military officers conversant in Turkish served with either the Defense Intelligence Agency or the Central Intelligence Agency at either the U.S. embassy in Ankara or the Consulate General in Istanbul, or both,” he writes.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Is the allegation that the person in custody and photographed in court is NOT James Holmes? Or is it that the earlier photograph of the smiling face is not James Holmes?

Neither allegation seems at all plausible.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
As I've been saying since day one.....

BRAINWASHING.

It is real....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Good point about the "smile" -- however, I'm seeing a distortion in the eyelids too. To be honest, however, the eyebrows are pointed up, in one photo. These could easily be two different people -- I'd have to see both of them in motion.

The ONLY thing that makes me think they are the same is the side-burns and the skin blemishes. Both these guys look like they've been heavily medicated BTW.

What about the length of the bottom lip to the bottom chin....anyone notice a difference?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

The truth will come out in court at the appropriate time and all this crap does is hurt the victims as it's spread by unthinking, uncaring people.

Do you honestly have that much faith in the court system? They have a vein of rotten running through them as well, ans we both know the REAL truth does not always come out in court.

Its more of a dog and pony show these days for television ratings, in cases such as these.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Different guy for sure.

So many things don't match up.

Even his ear lobes are different.

Just putting it out there....The picture on the left has quite puffy eyes, the picture on the right does not.......Even I look like s* after a massive bender and this guy was meant to be off his nut on a cocktail of drugs and up for hours....wouldn't your eyes be really puffy? Seems not?

Different Lobes, nose, chin, hair line, side burns, lips, eyes.............different, different, different, different.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
there even brainwashing you here, look at this.

sorry forgot i posted here already,
edit on 26-7-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join