It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora suspect court apperence filmed with cell phone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So I'm watching Fox News and watching the court apperence of the suspect of the movie theater shooting.

The video and audio is cutting in and out.

The broadcaster says sorry about the feed it's being filmed with a cell phone. There is nothing we can do about this.

First, it does not look like its being filmed with a cell phone.

And since when do courts film such events with one?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I just saw the court appearance and of course the cameras focused on him. I was watching his face and eyes very carefully.

I have a new theory about him. I think that he is faking mental illness; and that he wanted to be caught; all this is part of his plan. He wants the fame; is secretly enjoying all the attention; and he has figured that if he can pull off being extremely mentally ill; that his sentencing won't be as harsh.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Seems very plausible. I don't know who the first perosn was to use insanity as an excuse, but it seems like this is an easy cop-out for criminals. I could definately see this guy losing his mind over his current living/educational situation, not seeking any help, and doing something as stupid and outlandish as a massacre.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I was watching, too, on MSNBC. It didn't look like a cell phone video. If anything, it reminded me of like, a Web cam? Also, I noticed that the interference came when the camera would zoom in and when it would zoom out. REALLY FOX? A cellphone? Are there people that would buy that? Wait, don't answer that...

As for his appearance, the BF and I both think he's on something. I'm not defending him, I just think something stinks...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Oh you probably know I agree with you about faking the mental illness. He's one cool customer...one evil, ice cube.

What I saw in the court room though? Wow.... He's one doped blown, scared kid right now. He looked like he was alternating between simple minded fascination and actual streaks of fear....ever so briefly..for whatever he was literally tripping on.

Someone got him pumped up and topped off so "The Joker" was NOT going to be heard from, for the entire world to see.....and never, ever forget. Remember Richard Ramirez and his little palm stunt. That was outrageous then...but he's still known for it. I think his attorney got him sent to cloud 9 long enough to get through the hearing while sitting upright.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I read in yesterdays paper(Sunday world. ireland) that he asked "would you visit me in jail?" on a social media account on adult friend finder. Seems he planned on getting busted alive. did anyone read or hear that aswell? or maybe it was tabloid junk.

CX

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here he is in court....

Ok, so what's your opinion on that?

Sleepy?

Spaced out? Sedated for others safety?

Waking up with a "What the hell just happened?" look on his face?

Something definately up with him there.

CX.
edit on 23/7/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Oh he is acting all right, but its different than we think, he didn't do it. The witness said 5 8. He's 6 feet or taller. Heights don't match and heights dont lie. He's forced to play a role.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Agree with you Wrabbit. I think he's faking it, he's had this evil plan in the works for months. He wasn't off his rocker that whole time, he was working, in school/lab. Functioning at too high a level to be totally zonkers. A vast amount of preplanning went into his deed. FOX is saying it is being broadcast through a cell phone. Probably a 4G network.

Des

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Oh he is acting all right, but its different than we think, he didn't do it. The witness said 5 8. He's 6 feet or taller. Heights don't match and heights dont lie. He's forced to play a role.

You should read up on some research they've done on witness recall, things like height are usually off. Not to mention it was a dark movie theatre with floor elevation differences. I wouldn't conclude it wasn't him based on a witness saying the shooter appeared to be around 5'8".
edit on 23-7-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Not that kind of height. 5 8 is a short guy. My brother is that height. My two oldest sons are 6 2 like my dad, and there is a huge difference between tall and short. That kind of difference is like saying, dark haired or blond when giving a description.

And since this is a false flag to me and since he was so obviously acting in all his videos including the interview for the protest done by the media, he is doing something he is set up to do. And has a lot of anger in his eyes in some of pics, a certain rebellion. I suspect some short black op mercenary, possibly more than one did it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Footwear would make up the difference in an inch or two - there is very little visual difference between 5'10 and 6' unless there is someone standing next to him to compare and in the moment of crisis, there is no doubt that there will be some discrepancy. Height may not "lie" but it can be changed, it can be interpreted incorrectly by someone else.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hey guys...something just occurred to me. Everyone check out that courtroom, carefully. What might one expect to see under the circumstances and isn't there?

How about....security?

They are having a hearing for what is being called one of..if not THE worst spree killer in U.S. history, depending on which yard stick each media outlet is using. There are only 2 Officers in evidence and they aren't particularly aggressive or forward in their stances. He's got no one we can see within several feet.

Their own behavior gives up the game. He's doped alright. He absolutely has to be. I'm sure he's got a shock-belt on him as well, but how many Tru-TV shows for court rooms have shown wild defendants do real damage while the belts are zapping them?

They aren't worried about him....and it shows. They must have reason to think he is no real threat to anyone. The media is describing security for people coming IN....but "The Joker" is pretty free for a psycho killer. Shackled or not. He's too blown to keep his head upright...and everyone but the media is in on the fact from the demeanor of everyone in court. This is real interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
He looks drugged out of his tree. They are pulling some crapola off here.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Really? Like when they catch other serial killers and get dna evidence on them........

And the descriptions range from 5'8 to 6'2? come on

descriptions can be WAYY off.......

It was dark in the theater, the guy was in gear, which adds bulk and height, and being shot at.........

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Epirus

Not that kind of height. 5 8 is a short guy. My brother is that height. My two oldest sons are 6 2 like my dad, and there is a huge difference between tall and short. That kind of difference is like saying, dark haired or blond when giving a description.

And since this is a false flag to me and since he was so obviously acting in all his videos including the interview for the protest done by the media, he is doing something he is set up to do. And has a lot of anger in his eyes in some of pics, a certain rebellion. I suspect some short black op mercenary, possibly more than one did it.

I disagree, it's not like blonde hair vs. dark hair. Some people aren't good at judging height especially from distances. It was in a theatre...elevation differences from where someone was sitting/standing to where the suspect was standing...it was dark...there was smoke...he was wearing armor(making him appear stalkier which could make him appear shorter).

Yeah if your brother was standing next to your son the same distance and at the same elevation as you it would be obvious but this wasn't like that. The frame of reference and other factors would hinder the ability to judge the height of the suspect.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm 5'7" and my dad is 6'0"....he pretty much towers over me.

I don't feel like someone could mess this up. At the same time, he was wearing a SWAT type helmet, but that still leaves a good amount of inches to make up for.

Has nayone heard anything about his build? Are we sure it was this scrawny looking 6 foot jabroni? He appears lanky to me, he is sitting down though...

Originally posted by Epirus
[The frame of reference and other factors would hinder the ability to judge the height of the suspect.

This is a good point, so height issue should be thrown out entirely. Because none of us know the witnesses claiming how tall he is. We don't know if they're near/far sighted, young/old...etc etc. Seems liek this point is pretty much moot.
edit on 23-7-2012 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

I dont agree. I can always tell that difference. Most can tell short and tall. And there is far too much about this shootout to even believe its a real event, unstaged.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Hey guys...something just occurred to me. Everyone check out that courtroom, carefully. What might one expect to see under the circumstances and isn't there?

How about....security?

They are having a hearing for what is being called one of..if not THE worst spree killer in U.S. history, depending on which yard stick each media outlet is using. There are only 2 Officers in evidence and they aren't particularly aggressive or forward in their stances. He's got no one we can see within several feet.

Their own behavior gives up the game. He's doped alright. He absolutely has to be. I'm sure he's got a shock-belt on him as well, but how many Tru-TV shows for court rooms have shown wild defendants do real damage while the belts are zapping them?

They aren't worried about him....and it shows. They must have reason to think he is no real threat to anyone. The media is describing security for people coming IN....but "The Joker" is pretty free for a psycho killer. Shackled or not. He's too blown to keep his head upright...and everyone but the media is in on the fact from the demeanor of everyone in court. This is real interesting.

I saw at least 3 guards in the video or am I missing something?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There is a possibility that they did get to him in his youth, his intelligence got him into the wrong programs, and he could very well be a sleeper, m'kultra victim with compartments, but then he wouldn't remember in the normal ego portion what had occurred. And the shorter guy could have been the second shooter, that is speculated by witness accounts and most likely a cia mercenary.

But he is drugged out of his tree. Mind control, mind wiping drugs, all sorts of potential here. Its very alarming.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join