It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora suspect court apperence filmed with cell phone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I just saw the court appearance and of course the cameras focused on him. I was watching his face and eyes very carefully.

I have a new theory about him. I think that he is faking mental illness; and that he wanted to be caught; all this is part of his plan. He wants the fame; is secretly enjoying all the attention; and he has figured that if he can pull off being extremely mentally ill; that his sentencing won't be as harsh.

I am 99% with your theory.

I am still 1% holding out that he is the victim of some sort of mind control -- though, that is a bit fringe for me to believe.

If he didn't want to be caught, why the body armor?

If he didn't want to be caught, why no flight? He planned everything out, and could have had an exit plan, though, he gave up calmly in the parking lot?

He could very well have been acting in the court -- to make people think he is crazy...and the spitting and behavior while in the hold up is him portraying himself as crazy.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Example:

MK-Ultra / President Under Mind Control - Tavistock, Rand, CIA,

Bill Clinton under Mind Control

MK-ULTRA Mind Control Clinton Apology, Victim Testimony and More

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
There is a possibility that they did get to him in his youth, his intelligence got him into the wrong programs, and he could very well be a sleeper, m'kultra victim with compartments, but then he wouldn't remember in the normal ego portion what had occurred. And the shorter guy could have been the second shooter, that is speculated by witness accounts and most likely a cia mercenary.

But he is drugged out of his tree. Mind control, mind wiping drugs, all sorts of potential here. Its very alarming.

Not everything is a conspiracy...sometimes bad things just happen. Is there a chance that maybe he wasn't ever really socially accepted? Didn't have success with women? Maybe it all built up and he wanted to hurt people. Just because we can't understand something doesn't mean it's some ultra conspiracy involving a sleeper agent and a trained merc.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Oh he is acting all right, but its different than we think, he didn't do it. The witness said 5 8. He's 6 feet or taller. Heights don't match and heights dont lie. He's forced to play a role.

Footwear would make up the difference in an inch or two - there is very little visual difference between 5'10 and 6' unless there is someone standing next to him to compare and in the moment of crisis, there is no doubt that there will be some discrepancy. Height may not "lie" but it can be changed, it can be interpreted incorrectly by someone else.

5 8 my brother, he looks short, the witness gave a height like this.

5 10 my ex, he looks relatively tall. Also my grandfather.

6 foot tall.

6 2, and thin like my kids, very tall.

As far as the visual from a distance goes, the ones 5 10 looked more tall if giving a description. The ones who are 5 8, never do. They look more short from even a distance.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Remember that movie theaters are not flat level surfaces. If you see someone close to the screen he would appear shorter than someone who was higher up the aisle from you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If you've been reading the threads, and noted the dates and the UN gun proposal and even on another website, discussion aurora was flashed either at the beginning or ending of another movie and where they advertising this one.

I can't link that one. The point is this is a false flag, and his capture was even mysterious. We have NAZI's, our controllers, to give the account of his involvement of the actual shootings. His videos show a very intelligent attractive shy young man. In an area of science that is heavily studied in programs in the black operations. He was in OWs, and interveiwed, even when he ranted and then during the interview, it looked fake.

He is drugged out of his tree now though he came out of police custody.

I dont see it as even likely he was the gunman. Though possibly in one of his compartments he may have been one of them, but then why wasn't he killed? I think they mind controlled him to take the fall.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Where was #3 in fairly close relation to him? It sounded like a small army of security outside...but then. I imagine that is far more for his protection then containment. I missed him entirely though. I saw the two bookend type guards to his right and a few feet away at best. His female attorney was within a foot. If he was mentally capable and unpreditcable, his mouth could be quite a weapon at that range. I mean, we've heard he's been raving mad by some accounts in the jail.

Sure not worried in that room.....and for someone everyone just met too. They can't know what he is or isn't capable of this quickly. So...He got a trip the the moon, IMO.

@ Eyewitness testimony...

I was looking this up because I recalled a study where they did a crime simulation in a classroom for a violent takeover. They didn't tell the sudents it was fake and I recall the results being all over the place for ID. However, I found this which actually works better, I'd say.

Test your Eyewitness Skills

I don't mind admitting I failed. Spectacularly....and I was 100% absolutely sure of the number I picked. Or...so I thought. Eyewitness testimony has been at the heart of many cases the Innocence Project has seen result in unconditional release by DNA evidence clearing them. It's not something I consider reliable without other things supporting it...just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah the third was watching the audience from the other side. Good point, there weren't any very close to him. It does seem like they are more worried about people doing something to him rather then him doing something. Isn't that usually the case though? Maybe not, sometimes they put the defendants in glass boxes in the court room.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Oh he is acting all right, but its different than we think, he didn't do it. The witness said 5 8. He's 6 feet or taller. Heights don't match and heights dont lie. He's forced to play a role.

And he is playing it WELL....but not convincing enough. He's over acting. And the chick next to him, can barely hold a straight face. It's almost as if they know what's going on....and are just playing their roles. this is sooooooooo BOGUS!!!!!

I've worked in Hollywood....and the 1 thing they teach you is to never look directly into the camera; especially if you're an extra. It seems easy enough....but, you'd be surprised how hard it really is. That lady next to him....is having a VERY DIFFICULT time....trying NOT to stare into the camera. She even looks into it, briefly....then, she turns to him...whispers....and his eyes do this
Even he is having a hard time, NOT looking at us. Oh, and did anyone notice the little "smirk" she gave? It was a subtle little grin, that she changed into a frown. These people are NOT SLICK! This has Hollywood, written all over it!

For a fellow about to face the death penalty.....he doesn't look scared.

If this was filmed from a phone, i'd say....it has some pretty good quality. Picture phones don't have that much resolution. Not like a digital camera. Not even close.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

If he's faking, there is a good chance Micro-expression analysis will detect that and no doubt, there will be enough footage to dissect; couple that with the Psych tests, there will be a good case made (either, or) depending on which "Expert witness, Prosecution or Defense" is making a recommendation.

edit on 23-7-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Eye wtiness test was interesting and I get the point...but my choice wasn't in there...and to say none of these guys is the perp is not an option. I could tell right away the guy I saw wasn't in there, none had the same hair or squinty eyes and the right skin tone, at least to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Epirus

Where was #3 in fairly close relation to him? It sounded like a small army of security outside...but then. I imagine that is far more for his protection then containment. I missed him entirely though. I saw the two bookend type guards to his right and a few feet away at best. His female attorney was within a foot. If he was mentally capable and unpreditcable, his mouth could be quite a weapon at that range. I mean, we've heard he's been raving mad by some accounts in the jail.

Sure not worried in that room.....and for someone everyone just met too. They can't know what he is or isn't capable of this quickly. So...He got a trip the the moon, IMO.

@ Eyewitness testimony...

I was looking this up because I recalled a study where they did a crime simulation in a classroom for a violent takeover. They didn't tell the sudents it was fake and I recall the results being all over the place for ID. However, I found this which actually works better, I'd say.

Test your Eyewitness Skills

I don't mind admitting I failed. Spectacularly....and I was 100% absolutely sure of the number I picked. Or...so I thought. Eyewitness testimony has been at the heart of many cases the Innocence Project has seen result in unconditional release by DNA evidence clearing them. It's not something I consider reliable without other things supporting it...just my opinion.

I'll admit...i failed. But then again...i feel MISLED. If this is what they do, at the police station....we have a SERIOUS problem in our justice system. It's easy to see how people get convicted for things they DIDNT do. It's also messed up...that someone could spend a chunk of their life, incarcerated for something they didn't do...and not get compensated for it. How do you replace 10 years of your life????

You wanna hear a true story: a friend of mine was arrested recently, while sitting on his porch. A woman was robbed and she accused him of doing it. She was INSISTENT! He was with his family, at the circus, and has pictures to prove it. How's that for "justice"?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Here he is in court....

Ok, so what's your opinion on that?

Sleepy?

Spaced out? Sedated for others safety?

Waking up with a "What the hell just happened?" look on his face?

Something definately up with him there.

CX.
edit on 23/7/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

Yea, I thought sedated and doped, seen that look to many times, sometimes looked like he was somewhere between fantasy and reality, I can see why they said he thought he was in a movie, if this is an act he should win an Oscar.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Hopefully we're far enough down on scroll so it's not a spoiler to anyone who might have wanted to take it for curiosity. It was an interesting test. Oh well...

I still don't want to say yet which I picked...except that I picked out of positive identification. I didn't think it was choosing for the best of what was available. In fact, I thought another had beady little eyes that looked closer, but he looked too tall. So I was sure..... Hmpf.. So much for that whole idea. I'd guess it'll be a gotcha for most as what you did isn't what I think an average person would assume was a possible option. You outsmarted it and would make a GOOD eyewitness by the look of that.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
With all this news dominance.......

it makes me wonder whats going on with the administration and volatile world affairs lately, thats being completely ignored and other wise cloak and dagger, that we are NOT seeing.........

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

He looks drugged out of his tree. They are pulling some crapola off here.

He is unity, I walked in and looked at the TV and immediately got sick to my stomach, said to my son OMG check out his eyes.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I've seen that look before too. I've seen it on someone who thought they were the big winner, who lost it all. That look that says, "this isn't how it was supposed to be". A combination of shock and despair. So, based on my own personal experience, I can't lean in the direction of crazy.

Crazy like a fox, but who got trapped in the hen house, maybe...

Des

edit on 23-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I don't know, but what sane person does what he did?

I too saw fear in his eyes, panic too, but he for sure is sedated.

I am waiting for some fellow students, parent, or professors to come forward and talk about his behaviors the last couple months, obviously by his mothers statement she was not surprised, could all of this have been prevented, then there is the paper he had written, all seems to weird, to coincidental,

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Let's not forget - sanity and competence do not necessarily have to go hand in hand. The guy can have a mental health issue, a drug issue, a combo of all sorts of issues and still be 'competent' for trial.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i didn't see him "drugged" up. I saw him TRYING to act! She's even worse!!! I want to see the ENTIRE courtroom. BTW: how do we know this "courtroom" isn't being shot in a studio somewhere??? EVEN IF we had a person from ATS, as a first-hand observer of this trial, how do we KNOW these aren't paid actors??????? How do we KNOW this isn't a SCRIPT??? I, for one, think that's EXACTLY what we're seeing. "REALITY" T.V. at it's finest. WATCH the hypnosis that takes place, throughout this trial!!!! This could be one of the biggest psy-op we will ever witness. Batman will forever be linked to this WORLD WIDE event!!!! That's HUGE!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join