It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora suspect court apperence filmed with cell phone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Listen to the agenda. Let me also state.....why are women doing, what men used to do? No one sees the role reversal going on, in our world. Did you see what Jennifer Seager looked like??? Now, look at the officer speaking in this video. Notice a common denominator??? Manly women are in charge....and that's BAD NEWS for us "men".

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

Now, that just sounds paranoid to me. As if the shooting weren't horrific enough, you try to turn it into a gender issue.....

Get real...back to earth.

Des

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If there wasn't reason for a mind control conspiracy before, there is now... I can't speculate on what is going on with him at his first appearance but it's deserving of an Academy Award if it's an act. Fatigue, drugs or something else? We won't see him again til the 30th?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I had this exact thought! Glad to hear I wasn't the only guy to think this!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hey. What the? Please forgive me everyone, I'm just learning photoshop and can't seem to manage cutting just his eyes out to make a nice highlighted point for this. Perhaps that is just as well. It's probably better I simply never touched the image people can look at.

Everyone with ability to zoom, please check out this image of our Joker....

Joker Killer in Court.

What you are looking at specifically is his left eye. It would be the right, from his perspective. I was zooming in because I wanted to see if his pupils were totally blown like I would expect to see on some heavy industrial drugs they may give him. Well, yeah. Blown is one way of putting it. That was a fast edit job with photoshop or likely a smaller program.

....Unless anyone believes a human pupil can actually go beyond the Iris entirely.
I suppose it could be well intentioned, sloppy editing as this was a trick I was trained to do in 101 Photography last semester. Enhancing the pupils in small ways can help add to a real change in over all effect with other things done at the same time.

Thats..ahem...quite a screw up. Again though, that isn't the point as much as, wow, that was FAST to do an edit job to that level. What do they have waiting on a feed shot to process it? Yikes... Is anything at all real anymore or is it all modified just a little bit, at least?
I want reality back!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

If there wasn't reason for a mind control conspiracy before, there is now

Considering his studies and the papers he had written at the university one has to wonder, what sort of experiments were going on?

Why is the university so quiet?
He worked there, he had to have known people pretty well.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don't buy that it was filmed with a cell phone.

I think everyone is missing the point.

If he is killed before trial. He is guilty, it was him, a crazed lone gunman. No further investigation necessary.

If he is incompetent to stand trail. He is guilty, it was him, a crazed lone gunman. No further investigation necessary.

If he stands trail and the protection order stands. He is guilty, it was him, a crazed lone gunman. No further investigation necessary.

The truth, whatever it is, should be found and shone the light of day. If not for everyone in America, then for the people to whom this event changed their lives or ended it. Honor them. Let them have their day in court, so to speak.

Edit. Yes, to me he looks very drugged. It looks like he is trying to focus. Then starts to nod off. Trying to focus.
edit on 23-7-2012 by froglette because: See part after edit.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

ive watched that video about 5 times he sure looks drugged up 2 me ,and very confused

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Epirus

Not that kind of height. 5 8 is a short guy. My brother is that height. My two oldest sons are 6 2 like my dad, and there is a huge difference between tall and short. That kind of difference is like saying, dark haired or blond when giving a description.

And since this is a false flag to me and since he was so obviously acting in all his videos including the interview for the protest done by the media, he is doing something he is set up to do. And has a lot of anger in his eyes in some of pics, a certain rebellion. I suspect some short black op mercenary, possibly more than one did it.

Oh really in the dark of a theatre with aisles that slope and rows of seats at different heights. Bullets flying, panic etc etc and we expect the exact height to an inch.........PLEASE !!!!!

Yes must be a false flag God forbid it's a nutter with gun......or rather another nutter with gun......or rather yet another of many nutters with many guns. Norway had one just a year ago! Too boring! Let's have a black psy op excercise planned and initiated by the same people who planned 9/11 just to make it really juicy. Oh and let's try and get Charlton Heston involved somehow.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Hey. What the? Please forgive me everyone, I'm just learning photoshop and can't seem to manage cutting just his eyes out to make a nice highlighted point for this. Perhaps that is just as well. It's probably better I simply never touched the image people can look at.

Everyone with ability to zoom, please check out this image of our Joker....

Joker Killer in Court.

What you are looking at specifically is his left eye. It would be the right, from his perspective. I was zooming in because I wanted to see if his pupils were totally blown like I would expect to see on some heavy industrial drugs they may give him. Well, yeah. Blown is one way of putting it. That was a fast edit job with photoshop or likely a smaller program.

....Unless anyone believes a human pupil can actually go beyond the Iris entirely.
I suppose it could be well intentioned, sloppy editing as this was a trick I was trained to do in 101 Photography last semester. Enhancing the pupils in small ways can help add to a real change in over all effect with other things done at the same time.

Thats..ahem...quite a screw up. Again though, that isn't the point as much as, wow, that was FAST to do an edit job to that level. What do they have waiting on a feed shot to process it? Yikes... Is anything at all real anymore or is it all modified just a little bit, at least?
I want reality back!

I disagree with the opinion that you wrote about it being a image manipulation. His iris's are that wide is because he is under medication for one reason or another, look the guy is up for mass murder and it's standard procedure in these extreme cases to ensure he does not become violent again. They (iris's) can get like that as I have witnessed it myself in other people.

As for the woman sitting next to him she is just whispering concerned reassurances as he's obviously unwell, and she looks in the direction of the camera because she is noticing a woman (I think) with blonde hair walking past. Sorry but no acting going on here. It's all becoming wild wild speculation boarding on the absurd in some cases.

I think I will wait for the full video release before I would make an second hand psycho-analysis and the deconstruction of disinformation as and when the full amount of evidence is made publc.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I don't think the image is edited. You can see in the moving video that his pupils are dilated.

If you look up pictures of the human eye you'll see the top lid covers some of the Iris. When the pupils are not dilated the top lid is covering the coloured part only, if the pupil is dilated to the extent of Holme's, the lid will be covering the blackness of the pupil instead because there is more pupil. Perspective makes the right pupil look 'taller' in that photo too.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by akalepos
This has everything to do with a disturbed individual. They have always been around doing this even when swords were the prevalent weapon.

What bugs me is that he went into a roomfull of regular common folk and did this. Simple movie goers.

I would MUCH prefer and would bot feel bad at all if he had done this to some boardroom meeting of any predatory corporation. THAT is where these attacks belong. Then it would be good that there were copy cat attacks. Monsanto, Microsoft and others come to mind.

It seems to me that someone as clever and meticulous, to some degree, as this guy was can pull it off.

Promoting killer attacks in the boardrooms of successful companies...is just plain wrong.

I personally think that NO attacks should happen...anywhere!

The fact that you are promoting the idea of killers in boardrooms is very, very disappointing and very disturbing.

I just wish that people like John Holmes never existed.

edit on 23-7-2012 by caladonea because: add more

edit on 23-7-2012 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

i saw real video on the news this morning covering the case, he looked really tired, could barely keep his eyes open, they've probably been torchering him to some amount

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

i saw real video on the news this morning covering the case, he looked really tired, could barely keep his eyes open, they've probably been torchering him to some amount

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
For the guy's behaviour I am leaning towards shock, fear, sleep deprivation, and playing along with it to make himself look a bit crazy and therefore not in control of his own actions.

Even killers go through a PTSD kind of reaction after such an event, and I'd be surprised if he slept at all the night before or after the event, so he could easily be 48 hours or so without sleep.

I doubt he has been drugged, is it legal to do this to dangerous criminals who need to appear in court?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This topic is hard to even read.

Really? Arguing about height? If I ran up to you on the sidewalk and punched you in the face as hard as I could and ran away you wouldn't even be able to get an accurate description of my height.

Now lets make that happen in a dark room, a dark room with stadium seating, full of other people, and I'm shooting at you with a gun. Now you mean to tell me you're going to be focused enough to get a accurate description of my height? Then you're going to say the cops are lying when your height doesn't make up with the one they got off me afterwards? With something literally used for measuring a persons height?

People saying he's not crazy cause he wants a lesser charge? Are you kidding me? You honestly think someone can shoot children and their families like that and not be crazy? That in itself is crazy, even if he was faking he is still a crazy person to a degree. Sane people don't plane things like this, they don't even consider doing them.

A person can be out of their mind and still highly capable of master planning...Yet you all seem to think cause this was so well done he's sane? I think thats more a testament of how crazy he actually is.

Mind Control? This kind of crap comes up all the time and its just a lame cop out for people who want to pretend the powers that be are pulling the strings for everything and anything. I believe in government done mind control. I don't believe for a second they use it to kill innocent people in movie theaters.

You would see things like this happening in foreign countries all the f***ing time. Why aren't people in Iraq or Afghanistan doing this every single day, multiple times a day? Why is it that the government can so easily brainwash people into becoming killers but they don't utilize this ability against enemy nations?

The Aurora suspect is just another sick individual who snapped. The fact people actually question whether or not this guy is insane makes me question those peoples sanity.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
from experience working with mentally ill people, it def looks like some kind of anti psychotic that he is on probably something like zyprexa. He is not scratching his face so i highly doubt its a opiate.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Fineousstitch because: left out word

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I promote nothing of the kind, I merely stated my preference.

The enemies of america ought suffer, not innocent movie goers.

The corpus of all the baloney we read about this histrionic perpetuation on an anecdotal subject does much more harm to the american psyche than the simple opinion of one person such as myself. The incessant crazy spin at every level is ultimately insane, and meant to use the appeals to both pity and fear and bandwagon, yet some people feed on it and soak it all up like a sponge.

But then I really think about things. I do not use my emotions to guide my thoughts like some do.
Such is the curse of the ignorant. The inability to think but to merely react.

But look. I see where you're coming from and perhaps I could have phrased things differently.

What I find ultimately strange was the amount of intricate planning, not perfect, this guy did and then focused it on a rather undeserving target. This weird sort of stuff has occurred as long as we have had weapons and nut cases armed with them.

edit on 23-7-2012 by akalepos because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by akalepos because: aa

edit on 23-7-2012 by akalepos because: sp

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join