It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora suspect court apperence filmed with cell phone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I just saw the court appearance and of course the cameras focused on him. I was watching his face and eyes very carefully.

I have a new theory about him. I think that he is faking mental illness; and that he wanted to be caught; all this is part of his plan. He wants the fame; is secretly enjoying all the attention; and he has figured that if he can pull off being extremely mentally ill; that his sentencing won't be as harsh.

Not like the Norway killer, who was found insane, but his defense lawyer, and the killer find differently. I also believe he knew damn well what he was doing, and is an attention seeker. Many mass murders are.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fineousstitch

I don't think its an opiate either but the fact he's not scratching doesn't tell us that...If he was still under the affects of the Opiates he's not going to be scratching, that tends to set in afterwards.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I don't think the image is edited. You can see in the moving video that his pupils are dilated.

If you look up pictures of the human eye you'll see the top lid covers some of the Iris. When the pupils are not dilated the top lid is covering the coloured part only, if the pupil is dilated to the extent of Holme's, the lid will be covering the blackness of the pupil instead because there is more pupil. Perspective makes the right pupil look 'taller' in that photo too.

Understood on the dilation. As I mentioned in my post I spent part of last semester learning to do precisely this. Modification of facial images for enhancement before publication. It was a very interesting course and educational. It was also interesting to go through a stack of image enhanced covers and outright modifications beyond what even the most generous can call airbrushing....to realize I couldn't name a magazine not represented in the samples of modified work.

In this case specifically, the Pupil on the left side is roughly 1/3rd higher while staying centered on the horizontal. If you look at the right eye, it's all centered as you'd expect and yes, his pupils are pretty big for that lighting. The left one though....It took me a moment to even key on what was bugging me but once I did, I can't even look at it fully zoomed out and NOT see the deep, mixed black pupils and that left one..just outrageously off center to the top.

Heck, another few points and the black would overlap the eyelid completely...but that was looking at at obscene levels of zoom to see that. Oh well... I guess I'm just odd to notice the lack of symmetry.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCJustJ

I don't think its an opiate either but the fact he's not scratching doesn't tell us that...If he was still under the affects of the Opiates he's not going to be scratching, that tends to set in afterwards.

Scratching can and does set in almost as soon as the opiate kicks in. This is not the case for all people but it is with most.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just look at this guys eyes, look at his pupils, watch the video. That is no act. This guy is wacked out of his gourd on something. I've seen the same thing while on the job as an EMT.

To me, this goes to prove the point I had in a earlier thread.....

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

I can't help but feel that this shooting, and the one that happened in that bar in Alabama a few days ago, and others, might have been carried out by sleeper agents. Agents made and programed by our government, to carry out these gruesome acts. Acts that are designed to put fear into the minds of the American public for their safety. A fear that they hope will kick in and prompt the public into buying into and doing what the government ultimately wants and have been talking about for a few months now. The outright ban of the right of the American citizen to own a firearm. We have seen it over and over for the past decade. Our government is not afraid to break a few eggs in order to get the omelet they want. It's one big interlinked Psy-Op set upon the American public and the world, and it's working. Look at what they did on 9/11. The government did that to get what they wanted, and it worked. A great man once said.... Anyone that would choose safety over freedom deserves nether. I feel the same way..

To be truthful, I'm really convinced that this guy is a MKUltra stooge after the footage from the courtroom that we saw today.

Let's face it. The University of Colorado is a research school, it has been implicated as one of the Forty-four American colleges or universities that have worked with the CIA in the past on MKUltra projects.

wikipedia.org

Forty-four American colleges or universities, 15 research foundations or chemical or pharmaceutical companies and the like including Sandoz (now Novartis) and Eli Lilly and Company, 12 hospitals or clinics (in addition to those associated with universities), and three prisons are known to have participated in MKUltra.

Also, I'm I the only one that finds it just a little bit odd that the new CIA Headquarters is so nearby and this guy is just the type they look for when the CIA recruits someone for one of these projects.

His name could go down on the long list of notable subjects such as.......

wikipedia.org

A considerable amount of credible circumstantial evidence suggests that Theodore Kaczynski, also known as the Unabomber, participated in CIA-sponsored MKUltra experiments conducted at Harvard University from the fall of 1959 through the spring of 1962.[69] During World War II, Henry Murray, the lead researcher in the Harvard experiments, served with the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), which was a forerunner of the CIA. Murray applied for a grant funded by the United States Navy, and his Harvard stress experiments strongly resembled those run by the OSS.[69] Beginning at the age of sixteen, Kaczynski participated along with twenty-one other undergraduate students in the Harvard experiments, which have been described as "disturbing" and "ethically indefensible."[69][70] Merry Prankster Ken Kesey, author of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, volunteered for MKUltra experiments involving '___' and other psychedelic drugs at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Menlo Park while he was a student at nearby Stanford University. Kesey's experiences while under the influence of '___' inspired him to promote the drug outside the context of the MKUltra experiments, which influenced the early development of hippie culture.[71][72] Robert Hunter is an American lyricist, singer-songwriter, translator, and poet, best known for his association with Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead. Along with Ken Kesey, Hunter was an early volunteer MKUltra test subject at Stanford University. Stanford test subjects were paid to take '___', psilocybin, and mescaline, then report on their experiences. These experiences were creatively formative for Hunter: Sit back picture yourself swooping up a shell of purple with foam crests of crystal drops soft nigh they fall unto the sea of morning creep-very-softly mist...and then sort of cascade tinkley-bell like (must I take you by the hand, every so slowly type) and then conglomerate suddenly into a peal of silver vibrant uncomprehendingly, blood singingly, joyously resounding bells....By my faith if this be insanity, then for the love of God permit me to remain insane.[73] Candy Jones, American fashion model and radio host, claimed to have been a victim of mind control in the 1960s.[74] Boston mobster James "Whitey" Bulger volunteered for testing while in prison.[75]

This could prove to be most interesting indeed.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

Yes, it is interesting. While I was watching live on Fox today, they commented that he had been taking meds for Schizophrenia. But, he had been refusing to take them, and had been forced to take them today. I'm not sure what meds/doses he is on, nor if they produce the dilated eyes he's showing. I would tend to think if he was forced to take meds, they were injected, along with a healthy dose of something to keep him docile in court.

The meds for Schizophrenia is the first I've heard of that. But, I haven't been reading every thread, nor watching MSM 24/7. I may have missed that. If that is true, it may be part of the reason his mother knew, they had the right man when she was called.

Des

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by mikemck1976

Yes, it is interesting. While I was watching live on Fox today, they commented that he had been taking meds for Schizophrenia.

Yeah - - - I think this is a person who was born with twisted wiring. No conspiracy - - - just twisted wiring.

I didn't know - - until a friend of mine's daughter was diagnosed with Schizophrenia - - - is it often doesn't show up until the teen years or even adulthood.

Schizophrenia is sometimes triggered by the chemical change in the body when it goes through puberty.

ADHD sometimes goes away when a child goes through puberty.

And - - new research on Autism shows changes in brain chemicals as the child reaches 5 years of age.

There is still so much we do not know about the human body.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

The mother didn't know what happen she was just saying you found the right person meaning her.

Link

Lawyer Lisa Damiani said her client Arlene Holmes was awakened about 5:45 a.m. PST Friday by ABC News. Damiani she was asked if she was Arlene Holmes, and if her son was James Holmes. Reading a statement from Arlene, Damiani said, "I said 'Yes, you have the right person.' But I was talking about myself."

edit on 23-7-2012 by Arsenis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

Thank you for the link and clarification. I appreciate it.....

Des

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Oh he is acting all right, but its different than we think, he didn't do it. The witness said 5 8. He's 6 feet or taller. Heights don't match and heights dont lie. He's forced to play a role.

starting to smell a setup. He got setup by "someone" and now he's trying to come to grips with it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I believe there was more than one person involved, but I think some of you are making way too much of a big deal about the witness who said he was about 5'8"

Are witnesses supposed to be able to tell the exact height of someone? Especially in a dark theatre!

I myself am pretty bad at guessing someone's height and weight. I could be anywhere from 2 -4 inches off (as this witness was)...

Also, look at it this way... the theatre is not an even floor. It's sloped, which makes it even harder for a scared/panicked witness to accurately note the height of the assailant.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by Unity_99
Oh he is acting all right, but its different than we think, he didn't do it. The witness said 5 8. He's 6 feet or taller. Heights don't match and heights dont lie. He's forced to play a role.

starting to smell a setup. He got setup by "someone" and now he's trying to come to grips with it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was shot dead as they lead Holmes outside similar to how Lee Harvey Oswald was killed.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Tindalos2013 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I think he's being sedated, he has no idea whats going on.
How long does it usually take for a court to make a descision? how much longer after the descision does it take for the death penalty?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You've got it backwards. People don't take opiates and start scratching...That happens after the euphoric affects ware off.

I've grown around heroin addicts, and I've done plenty of opiates myself, I know what they are like. Scratching doesn't start happening until the high starts to ware off...Do a bit of research.

If they dosed him right before that video was taken he's not going to be scratching. If he had been sitting there and the high had worn off, you would have a point.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
He looks sedated.
As proof I'll refer the doubters to the news reports over the weekend that stated he was yelling, acting out violently, and spitting at the guards in jail.
Now look at the video of him in court.
He looks barely responsive.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Archaeus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fineousstitch
from experience working with mentally ill people, it def looks like some kind of anti psychotic that he is on probably something like zyprexa. He is not scratching his face so i highly doubt its a opiate.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Fineousstitch because: left out word

Really? I take opiates daily and never scratch my face. Morphine can cause some people to itch [esp. the nose], as do some other types of opiates, but not everyone has this as a side effect.

I have many yrs ex. in the study of human behavior and in analyzing people, yet I can't be certain from just this small amount of video. Though he 'appears' to be drugged.. I can't be sure. I don't think he would be given opiates in jail unless he were shot or otherwise injured in some manner, but it's likely he was given psychoactive drugs.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
1. If this video was from a cell phone, then it must have a pretty high end camera in it... Why is the suspect in sharp focus, but the attorney is blurry? (I'm speaking specifically to the freeze frame that's been posted on here)

2. The news outlets have been spewing absolute nonsense. And even after retractions, I'm hearing false information spreading. It all builds a character profile for the audience member (you), so you can confidently condemn this suspect with false, misleading, and vague information. This is very disconcerting. As terrible as this whole event is, the reaction of the general public is just as disturbing.

edit on 7/24/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: add info

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I work for CMHIP (Colorado mental health institute of pueblo) I work in the forensic division which takes sanity and comp evals for criminal cases. I have seen the effects of pretty much every type of drug known in the mental health field and he looks to me like hes been snowballed...probably with Ativan.

He genuinely looks to me like hes scared silly as well, like reality just sank in and hes out of the illusion he was in that motivated him to do what he did. If he is acting...he is damn good.

Its really hard to say without seeing other aspects of his body language, so its a toss up for me.

court appearance being filmed with a cell phone makes absolutely no sense to me as those are usually banned from the courtroom and if it was an allowed recording why not simply use the legit media equipment?

However now that I think of it, Its possible the judge didn't wan't his courtroom littered with equipment. Its also possible they are trying to reduce the grandeur and sensationalism the suspect is wanting by eliminating the obvious media and utilizing more subtle methods so as not to fulfill his desire for fame...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join