It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nobody has the right to take another Human Life not even in Self Defense

page: 6
4
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by jiggerj
 


But how does this lessen their need for interaction? You would suggest that this person is insane, thus not to be engaged.

Right? What is it your post is implying or trying to elucidate here? That we should all ostracize the one that don't fit in with your paradigm?


I might not have been clear on my response. I saw that people were bashing him, and I didn't think it was a great idea. This person needs help, not ridicule.




posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
It says if you take another life then you will take away upon you the sins of that person.


"It says..."? What is it??



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
In my opinion....

Refusing to defend yourself and others is a sign of the most disgusting cowardice. It also shows you don't feel human life has any value, since you refuse to protect your life, and that of others.

When someone tries to take someone's life, without doing so in self defense, they forfeit their right to life. They are the one that decided their life is no longer worth defending or saving, not the person that kills them in self defense.

So by your logic if someone somehow had some weapon that would kill every single man, woman, and child on the face of the earth, had their finger on the button and the only way to stop them is to kill them, doing so would somehow be considered wrong?

I was really hoping the OP was going to be some sort of argument based on logic and deduction, not ramblings of a faux-spiritual/religious/whatever person.
edit on 23-7-2012 by James1982 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hey, the US is killing folks in foreign lands with Drones.

Killing more with guns.

The US loves killing, it is a profit center for the Mil-Ind Network's war machine.

Your tax dollar pay for it-----so you love it too.



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld
 

Obviously you've never been on the business end of a firearm.



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
It says if you take another life then you will take away upon you the sins of that person.

what exactly is "it" ?

edit on 23-7-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)
"It" is an elegant way not to point fingers and to involve the laws....for now.



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by jiggerj
 


But how does this lessen their need for interaction? You would suggest that this person is insane, thus not to be engaged.

Right? What is it your post is implying or trying to elucidate here? That we should all ostracize the one that don't fit in with your paradigm?


I might not have been clear on my response. I saw that people were bashing him, and I didn't think it was a great idea. This person needs help, not ridicule.
And for more" insanity " and so called "help"...how can I explain to you but...I've just stop the rain to start in one place by just raising my hands into the sky...I am the law and what I shall say that will happen,I will think if and when the time shall come.The sin is to strong and beat of the clock too slow.



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hiphoprevolution
 



what if heaven isn't real
Then life isn't real and everything that is coming from it.



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019



Nobody has the right to take another Human Life not even in Self Defense


So no one has the right to take another humans life? What about the one who wishes to take your life which will make you defend yourself?
My life has no value .Your life is important all of you because you are like the lamb that know nothing. The protection I have...I'm sorry but there is no pride in having that high above power and protection,because I am nobody from nowhere knowing nothing.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join