It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody has the right to take another Human Life not even in Self Defense

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

You think eh. We may be disagreeing on what realms and frequencies Im from and Guided by.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes. I am sure that that is likely the case.

We are on separate paths. Aware of things in a different context. This I can agree with. May you find the path of least resistance upon your life journey.

Blessings upon you and your own.

Cirque

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
It says if you take another life then you will take away upon you the sins of that person.

what exactly is "it" ?

edit on 23-7-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

@Unity_99

I don't associate with symbolism. I was raised to recognize it as a control mechanism.

You are better equipped with speaking with me in your own words and ideals. Plain old language that we can hash out with semantics and debate. I was taught to shun all recognizable control mechanisms.

Cirque

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
What if your beliefs are unfounded and they were put there to make you more docile or easy to control!
If god did'nt want us to fight back then why did he give us the instinct to survive in a threatening situation?
Did you ever consider that much of the bibles teachings are there to subdue our independence and to make victims of us all! Even if you don't want to believe this, there is no denial that this is what is happening in our world today! Cause in reality religion plays more of a menevolent role then a benevolent one! This however is not a statement saying that there is no God, all i'm saying is that men have manipulated religion to serve the lord of deception, the dark lord of the underworld, lucifer! It's up to us to fight the evil ones whether they are userping our rights with a pen or trying to rape you at the end of a blade or trying to steal your soul! As for taking on the sins of those we injure if this were really the case then even those of us who have unintentionally hurt someone to cause their demise would be upon our souls but this would'nt make any sense at all. maybe by allowing this person to harm, rape or sodomize you, maybe you are the one committing sin! I think we have to live our lives as best we can, according to our hearts and as long as we do this all our sins will be forgiven! Living any other way is a crime upon the gift of life! God bless!
edit on 23-7-2012 by nosacrificenofreedom because: spelling correction

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

That is your opinion based on absolutely nothing.
Sorry if it offends you that I protect my own life with extreme predudice.

This is crazy when we progress so far as a society that survival instinct is even gone.

I can't understand the cowardice and apathy that would stand by and not defend themselves or a loved one.

I pity you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

what if heaven isn't real???? the harty crims(u.s govt,bashar al assad) live a lavish lifestyle, while being responsible for the death of 100's of thousands/millions even... and get away scot free???? some people deserve nothing less then a slow painful death and thats the truth..... What if it was your 10 year old daughter shot by the syrian govt?????

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

According to your logic. It must be OK to kill good people, are you a member of TPTB. ?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood

That is your opinion based on absolutely nothing.
Sorry if it offends you that I protect my own life with extreme predudice.

This is crazy when we progress so far as a society that survival instinct is even gone.

I can't understand the cowardice and apathy that would stand by and not defend themselves or a loved one.

I pity you.

It is not cowardice to stand still and do nothing and accept that you might be dying in a few minutes and have the will to stand up for your belifs. But I do agree that turning the other cheek to animals (because some people are behaving like lower level predators and ignoring that it is like this is living in a illusion) is counterproductive. His idealism is wonderful and would fit in nicely on a different level of existance but he is still in between. I am both a lifegiver and a lifetaker and I cannot escape that. Both within me and without me there is life dying and getting birthed by my actions and I cannot escape that as a spirit caught in a human container. I do not want to cause harm but I have to accept that I will because that is the nature/existance of this place.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiphoprevolution

what if heaven isn't real???? the harty crims(u.s govt,bashar al assad) live a lavish lifestyle, while being responsible for the death of 100's of thousands/millions even... and get away scot free???? some people deserve nothing less then a slow painful death and thats the truth..... What if it was your 10 year old daughter shot by the syrian govt?????

I would say that existance afterwards might not be exactly like the books say but there is something more and I have my own proof for myself about that. If you wanna find your own answers then the best suggestion I can give you is to test opeing up your chakras with frequance sounds and connect yourself.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

So no one has the right to take another humans life? What about the one who wishes to take your life which will make you defend yourself?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Dear Diamond

I love your truth as it mirrors mine,

Thou shalt not kill, how basic can it get yet look where humanity is.

I understand your message and wish all the love i can spare for you to follow the path you have chosen.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

So no one has the right to take another humans life? What about the one who wishes to take your life which will make you defend yourself?

Why must you stoop to theyre level, can one not defend without killing?
2nd

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Another EXCELLENT example on why it is good to be an atheist.

So theoretically, when you had the chance to kill someone who was going to kill you, you chose not to because your Santa dude in the sky said you shouldn't... So you've actually allowed the killer to probably carry on killing other innocent people... But let me guess, that's just like your God wanted to happen right??? Pffft..

You people make me sick.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

This seems more like an agneda behind the UN agneda to disarm.

They say earth is quarantined, but the whole galaxy is, its a playpen. However, freedom and self defense not only of your life and loved ones, but freedom is universal on any level where that is possible or necessary, everyone's choice. Your first work is to avoid that at all cost and to rise above in frequency.

The gnostic mismanagers of this planet blame victims, if something can harm them they maintain its their frequency that allowed it. They have been misled and distorted by their puppet masters.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
how can you even think this?
so i can attack you beat you up senseless, beat up your wife and kids in-front of you and kill them.
and you will not kill me?
do you know the meaning of justice?
if someone endangers your life or is in your property illegally you have the right to defend yourself with deadly force if needed.
is this what have become of your american freedoms?

PLEASE learn to defend and stand up for yourself, for the sake of your family at least.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

This seems more like an agneda behind the UN agneda to disarm.

They say earth is quarantined, but the whole galaxy is, its a playpen. However, freedom and self defense not only of your life and loved ones, but freedom is universal on any level where that is possible or necessary, everyone's choice. Your first work is to avoid that at all cost and to rise above in frequency.

The gnostic mismanagers of this planet blame victims, if something can harm them they maintain its their frequency that allowed it. They have been misled and distorted by their puppet masters.

Seriously, did you read your post through before pressing reply?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazonspls
how can you even think this?
so i can attack you beat you up senseless, beat up your wife and kids in-front of you and kill them.
and you will not kill me?
do you know the meaning of justice?
if someone endangers your life or is in your property illegally you have the right to defend yourself with deadly force if needed.
is this what have become of your american freedoms?

PLEASE learn to defend and stand up for yourself, for the sake of your family at least.

Again Why cannot one defend without killing?

OK if we are going to play these games then what about this scenario:

I walk up to you in the street to start a fight, by your logic your justified to kill me.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Yes and it went like this. 1. this thread is part of the UN gun control movment.

2. a real look at the galaxy, and this playpen, as opposed to an agenda trying to push a spiritual value. Gee when do they ever not do something like that, every religion is a fascist control mechanism wolf in a spiritual sheepskin.

3. A look at why the mismanagers, wanna be PTB and UN crowd want to promote disarmament anyway. They literally, due to their twisted beliefs, and they have their own religion, its an ancient one, and is massively distorted for they meet with and are under dark sided beings, who convinced some of them they are acting the part of god's wolves as needed catalysts, alot like the HH message. They operate under the belief if they can pull something off, say Fukushima, then its right to pull it off and its our fault not theirs, our frequency. And if all that radiation kills you, again its your frequency.

There same post again.

And there is a very big reason for their distortion. They have kept to themselves the ancient knowledge ,though coded it the religions.

Here it be:

Matt 6:22 The lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

(some use clear or good instead of single, but the word comes from haplous which means folded together and single. so the translators didnt understand how that could be the meaning as it sounded to much like the eastern religions and substituted a less accurate word in some the newer translations).

Well, if you also go along with some of the gnostic texts, or just look at Christs' ministry, even Buddha's, then STO is the way to have that single sight. Or in the gospel of thomas:

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner as the outer, and the upper as the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male shall not be male, and the female shall not be female: . . . then you will enter [the kingdom]."

What this actually means is this: the two energies, of Freedom/Structure (not fasicsm) and Unconditional Love and Equality must be joined/wedded, Freedoms with Social Justice/Equality. Able to live with Virtues without need for government and share, while not violating freedoms.

But the other meaning and very important to opening your pineal and actually having good guidance not wolves in sheeps clothing or false light, is this: When your inner and outer are one:

When your ideals and intentions match your behavior. When good behaviors and words flow form a good spirit.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

That's pretty far out..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join