It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Energy Detected and Measured At Ancient Pyramid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i posted not to many other posts ago that their was a Kirlian photo and the pic of which with reference to where it came from on a pyramid replica showing a double helix apex . not only did i think it was notable , but , also i was hoping that some one would comment on its validness to the research to this anomaly that may or may not be true . i know nothing of this type of photography and was wondering since their are people on this site that know the head of the research of this thread / topic in Bosnia and thoughs that are smarter than i . my research can only take me as far as my education , even if i am intelligent and get it or think i get it , if it is a real way of seeing what the op's pic is representing then maybe we should send this idea to him so we can actually see what is being represented in the op's pic . what was his name .... hold on ... Sam Osmanagic i think if im reading correctly . if this really is a way to see the beam then this would shut a lot of disbelievers up and we can get past the whole pseudo science thing and get down to brass tacks . any comments ? the name of the head of the " dig " if you will , not the op . lol . sorry , iv had a couple .
edit on 24-7-2012 by mynamehere because: being a dumb ars

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Has anyone actually read the 'transcript'?

I'll post it here seeing as it hasn't already been done:

Gene: You're good...
Chuck: It worked!
Gene: Yep
Chuck: Thank you... Hey... (talking to someone else)
Gene: (in background) we're good...
Chuck: Hey... (no response) ...yo?
1st background voice: oh!
Chuck: Hey
2nd background voice: Did it work?

(pause)

Chuck: Hey Gene?
Gene: What's up?
Chuck: I need your opinion...
Gene: What's the scoop?
Chuck: Area 2, x-208
Gene: You do?
Chuck: Ya...
Gene: Ok... (footsteps can be heard)
(pause)
Chuck: They did it right!
Gene: Then don't go...(Chuck cuts him off)
Chuck: (?)No, great white zero(?) (laughs)
Gene: Oh?
Chuck: Ya... (laughs)
Gene: You gonna work at it? (or "We gonna look at it")
Chuck: Ya..
(multiple laughs)

(pause)

Chuck: Look here...look
1st background voice: Look at what?
3rd background voice: Look at what?
Chuck: See this...there it is...
Gene: What happened?
Chuck: Maybe... Look at that, they're out!
2nd background voice or Gene: What happened?
1st background voice: Chuck!
(transmission ends)

Note: background voices may all be one voice. I just gave them labels based on how far the voices seemed to be from Chuck.

Here is just one of the many sound bite samples, after the processes were applied, in which this transcription was derived: (listen with headphones for best quality)

Source: www.piramidasunca.ba...

So... Ummm... What.....

So far they have said that, it's a frequency beam powered by a perpetual motion device that they measured using equipment that makes about as much sense as them saying they'd measured the 'frequency beam' with a meringue, crudely cellotaped to a pocket calculator ( and have provided us with no actual evidence to back this up) and the speculation is that it's something to do with ancient aliens.... Called Chuck... Who use words like "yo" and "what's the scoop?"

o.O

Wow.... I can't wait to see what comes out of this next... This is keeping me pretty entertained...

Thanks for the OP, seriously, I do find the whole story (apart from the whacky bits) very interesting, as an archelogical dig it's fascinating
)

edit on 24-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: Crap spelling aii!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Reminds me of the pyramid of the winds. They were for more than aesthetics of this I think everyone can agree.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

That photo is total fake so I have to assume that the story is fake too....

I'm not even going to read it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

based on the description of their equipment, which is total BS, I would call this transcript BS too....

Not difficult making a soundfile like that.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This is what you get for not reading the thread...nobody is claiming the photo is real...Jesus people !!! A child can see it's a made up photo.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

This is what you get for not reading the thread...nobody is claiming the photo is real...Jesus people !!! A child can see it's a made up photo.

ok, so why are there no real photos with this beam of light?

If it can be seen with the human eye, it can be picked up by infra red camera i'm assuming.... i'm pretty sure they have all this high tech equipment!!

Only when i see a high-res photo of this beam will i believe it... even a vid-recording of the event...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

, it's a frequency beam powered by a perpetual motion device that they measured using equipment

This is pure speculation. Nothing has been uncovered as of yet. Some energy readings which are "unusual". That's it. Sometimes, for obvious reasons, people wanna make it as spectacular as possible.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Maybe I missed something, but as far as I know they are talking about a beam of energy, not light literally. It is not visible to the naked eye...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I completly agree that there are undiscovered ancient structures located all over the world, not just pyramids. However these "Bosnian pyramids" are what, about 3 times the size of the Great pyramid of Giza? Thats some kind of massive complex for humanity to miss and also geologically located in an area that man has habited for 1000s of years and only now are they discovering pyramids. The tech to find out if these things are man made has been in orbit since the 70s. How hard would it be to send over a bird with ground penatrating radar and have a proper look?

edit on 22-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

Humanity hasn't missed them. A few know about them, but ancient knowledge is kept from mankind. All you have to do is search some threads here about the Bosnian Pyramids where many posters have tried through multiple posts to convince everyone here these pramids are not really pyramids. Why? If the bulk of mankind were to learn the ancient knowledge, or if even a decent number of a few percent, our worldwide consumeristic/materialistic debt enslavement paradigm would fall apart, and a raising of mankind's consciousness would enable us to throw off the parasites and their masters that currently control the destiny of earth.

Here is a great work that outlines some secret societies that keep ancient knowledge alive but hidden from the bulk of mankind:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

, it's a frequency beam powered by a perpetual motion device that they measured using equipment

This is pure speculation. Nothing has been uncovered as of yet. Some energy readings which are "unusual". That's it. Sometimes, for obvious reasons, people wanna make it as spectacular as possible.

You're preaching to the choir man, I totall agree... They haven't actually provided a single shred of supporting evidence of ANYTHING that's been said.... Basically, it's an archeological dig that's lacking funds and needs volunteers and/or investment... Interesting....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I stand corrected....

This appears to be the photo in question.

here is Osmanagic's site...the source of the photo.

piramidasunca.ba... world-history-and-bosnian-pyramids-2011.html

Looks fake...cartoonish.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

What attracted scientists to this particular erection though was the unexplainable Ultrasonic Frequency Beam emitted by the top of pyramid with a strength of frequency growing stronger as the beam of energy traveled away from the Pyramid of the Sun.
The ultrasound frequency was first reported and carefully analyzed in 2010 by a group of Croatian researchers who detected a continuos emission at 28 kHz.
During the same year Dr Harry Oldfield, a British independent researcher, detected the elctromagnetic fields above the pyramid using a PIP camera (Polycontrast Interference Photography) and was able to reveal the ultrasound radiation accumulated inside the Sun Pyramid as well as it’s release through the top of the Sun Pyramid.

What is Polycontrast Interference Photography, you might ask? (But didn't)

None of the sites promoting PIP offer peer-reviewed studies, show any consideration of the possibility of such artifacts, or show evidence of consistency of multiple scans taken with the client (after stepping briefly away and back to the apparatus) in the same condition. Whatever is different in the 'after' scan is invariably interpreted as an improvement.

The simplest hypothesis: PIP is wishful interpretation of the brightness levels in a picture due to ordinary optics. I think its appeal, like that of the Kirlian photography that preceded it, lies in its gloss of objective science and its ability to produce an attractive image that matches believers' expectations of what an aura or energy field might look like....

More about "Dr." Oldfield here:

jonn.co.uk...

What's going on in the Balkans these days? Remember this thread?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I believe this, because pyramids are old and sacred. Ever wonder why when you go into a pyramid, you can't take pictures inside of it, and you can't record any footage inside? They want to keep the valuable information inside the pyramid, inside the PYRAMID

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonze
I believe this, because pyramids are old and sacred. Ever wonder why when you go into a pyramid, you can't take pictures inside of it, and you can't record any footage inside? They want to keep the valuable information inside the pyramid, inside the PYRAMID

huh???? I've seen plenty of photos taken inside pyramids. Heck, just find an old National Geographic to find pics taken inside pyramids.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
hi.
im gonna throw something out here, just a thought.
if the pyramids are shoting out beams from time to time, (personally i think anythings possible)
just play along please

if beams are fired in to the atmosfere, and the beams are at 28 khz.
could that have something to do with creating ozon in the atmosfere.
jimmy
edit on 24-7-2012 by jisujaaljo because: filled in with a word or to

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
while i think this is totally possible, i also think that the people who know about this will not readily make it available to the public. especially if it emits energy.

free energy...........now we couldn't let that little secret spill out now could we?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

Originally posted by chr0naut

If they created a "perpetual motion machine" that is "still working today", then what, exactly, is moving? Surely perpetual motion implies some sort of movement.

Time and space are moving. Similar to putting a water wheel into a flowing river. Put a "wheel" at the boundary between space/time and time/space that is moved by the flow between the two.

Yeah yeah... "woo woo" right?

Namaste.
edit on 2012/7/22 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

Yup, definite woo, woo.

Assuming a four dimensional space-time (Minkowski Space), please describe how they could move, in what directions and what forces act upon them to cause the movement.

"Time flies like the wind... fruit flies like a bannana".

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hello to all,

I am Veritus and I am new to this forum. My Name is Mike Tate and I am an independant Researcher/Journalist and I have been in Visoko for the past 3-4 weeks carrying out my own investigations and experiments as well as volunteering with the rest of the volunteers and seeing first hand what is happening in the region.

I am also the one who decoded the ultrasound frequency captured at the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. I am surprised to see such negativity surrounding this subject. Especially when I left my email at the bottom of the article, inviting myself to answer any questions to anyone. Which means that at least have of the posts that I read expressing negative comments did absolutely no researching into the subject before claiming that I am a fraud or creating a hoax. The same thing happen to me by SBRG...in which "Pablito", who is really Paolo from SBRG, has since written a article about me claiming that I am a fraud creating a hoax and that I created the file out of thin air. I have since spoken with various professionals involved with the scientific research of the Bosnian Pyramids, including members of SBRG and even Dr. Osmanagich himself, who have admitted to me than Paolo has an Ego problem and that his attack against me was not only unwarranted and unsupported with true evidence, but is also unsupported in scientific backing from his own immediate colleagues. I introduced myself to him and shook his hand last week to his complete shock and he would not even look at me in my eyes. It was awkward...for him, not me. I loved it

I started 4 new excavation sites on the Pyramid of the Sun and personally led 4-5 different teams of excavations on the Sun, 3 of the sites were of the new excavations as well as two that had begun prior to my arrival. 2 of the new excavation sites that I started was ready within one week to be filmed in a documentary with Dr. Osmanagich and TruthSeeker512 (Rich) as well as myself. I will be posting photos of this new site along the NorthEast corner that is believed to be the actual corner of the Pyramid of the Sun, as well as behind the scene photos of this documentary as well as photos of my month long investigation. I was also leading the team that removed the block from Sonda 12b that they have been trying for a year to remove. Now additional blocks will begin to be removed and actually getting inside of the pyramid is now closer than ever.

I was also part of a three man team that attempted to reach the structure in the Ravne Tunnels that they have been trying to reach for months now and our team got the closest to the structure that has even been achieved. If our team had been given just 1-2 more hours we would have reached it, for sure 100%...but we were stopped for certain reasons that I didn't agree with and furthermore confused me. They have since covered up our excavation site and filled back up the hole. I have not returned to the tunnels since.

I have found many anomolies in the area and what I can say for absolute certain is that there are very strange geophysical happenings in the area that as of yet I can not explain and nor have I been able to find anywhere in the world, and I am very much a world citizen and avid traveler and researcher. I can also say that if you ever have the chance to go you should. There is a very peculiar gathering of knowledge seekers who hold great amounts of knowledge themselves, from all walks of life and all areas of the earth, and the discussions that I have had with certain people have taught me greatly.

I am available for questions and I live my life and my opinions in the open. For those of you who may not be so privileged, my email is [email protected] and I will answer any questions directed to that email as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritus

Classic fringe - almost got the evidence but 'they' stopped us

Who pray tell stopped you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join