Strange Energy Detected and Measured At Ancient Pyramid

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

lol... Well to be honest my ultimate opinion of the whole thing is that maybe SBRG didn't take the initial steps to eliminate cross-talk like they said they did. Or what could have happened is that even though they took these steps to eliminate cross-talk, maybe the geometric shape of the pyramid still overcame these efforts and a signal was still recorded. It's either one of these or that the whole thing is as real as it gets. ?? you're guess is as good as mine.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritus

I'm thinking that the whole network of tunnels and the pyramid itself may be some sort of megaphone locally or something for long distance communication between different pyramids. The "talking" that was heard might actually have something to do with it's intended construction design. It's just an idea and has no scientific evidence to back it. Maybe if this idea was actually tested it might have evidence. If a ruler stood on the pyramid or in a certain spot and people heard him for miles around, it would keep him in power because people would think he was god.

The frequency range of hearing of humans could have been different a thousand or more years ago also. Humans could have heard a more diverse frequency range than they do today. Nothing I have read even addresses this concept so it is as yet untested and not "unreal because of lack of evidence". I don't even know if this concept could be tested.

I don't know when the policy came about that something wasn't real unless it had evidence to substantiate it. I think that became popular about fifty years ago. Before that common people laughed at scientists stupid policies and kept doing everyday what science said was not possible. Science had a big job trying to figure those common everyday things out so they could gain recognition.

I still laugh at people discovering things in the world. I'm sure that there have been many people before Sam that thought those pyramids were pyramids. What he discovered was probably observed by local children when they walked up the hill. As they aged they were taught their perception was wrong and the only pyramids were in Egypt and the Mexico area as the rest of us were led to believe. Maybe Sam never grew up and is able to see what is really there

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

what we hear in the recording is artificial telepathy coming from somewhere, somehow the energy of the earth projected the infrasonic waves through the pyramid, i just wonder what we would have heard from the mexico pyramid that emitted the light too.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Hanslune

("How were we 'trained a certain way'? Where do these 'centralized curriculums' come from? Please explain")

Archeologists are trained in Universities using known references and existing evidence which steers people to certain assumptions. All education does that. There is no "controling curriculums" other than once you are taught to think a certain way than your knowledge governs what you see or perceive. If you want evidence or studies that address this perception thing, there are many studies available on the net and they are researched by predominant scientific organizations. The Archeologist society is even trying to get their own members to open their mind, it is not only me stating this. Many Archeologists are discounting information even though carbon dating says it is true. Most of the conflicting evidence to common consensus is not even tested or entered into evidence because of this perception problem.

So we should use 'unknown references'? I think you may misunderstanding those statements, its a common problem in science to get people to go with evidence not ego, they do a good job at that but there is of course failure

None of what I say is special to Archeology. It happens to every one of the trades, sciences, businesses, etc out there including the Governments and Financial institutes. This allegiance is very strong and rarely do the people in it understand their perception is being altered. We are blinded by our knowledge and pride of our knowledge. We are afraid to challenge the way of our kind. Most times there are a group of individuals that have power over the group. These would be considered Alpha Individuals and their influence, whether right or wrong, is a steering force of the group.

The group or "Entity", as I like to call it, can take on a life of it's own. Science is not immune from forming this Entity either.

Yes it does, so we agree I think its a matter of magntitude. However you are saying people don't challenge - in archaeology they certain do, you can see it in the published papers.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

On the contrary, both is happening. At least from what I've seen.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritus

Oh please explain

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well, simply, just like anything else it comes down to the individual. Some people in those positions are more open minded than others. Some who have grown up with the paradigm like to stick with that paradigm, while some just have it in them to question and push the boundaries. I've heard individual people explain both of your points to me in their own individual experiences. I guess it's kind of a given anyway, you know, the idea of "to each their own".

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Yes, people in Archeology are starting to challenge the way it was. It was a lot worse even ten years ago. When I read the article put out by the Archeological society on the discounting of evidence that I made reference to before, one of the reasons of the meeting was to try to get Archeologists to stop discounting this evidence. It appears they are aware of their flaws in their ranks and are trying to correct them.

I also agree partly with the reasoning of the Archeologicals on restricting some locations from people. Digging up old sites wrongly can disturb history. Problem is that people still dig basements and tear apart the land to make things look pretty and still destroy everything because they are unaware these things exist where they live. Around here the mines don't want people thinking of these things, there are thousands of years of history tossed into big piles by workers that don't know they are even here. Some really interesting stuff too. People think all the Indians did was make arrowheads, from what I see they liked carving rock. Nothing is worth much though, if it's a thousand years old and Native American it's worth pennies on the dollar compared to a small english chest of drawers from the 1800's
Weird but true.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

All the evidence in the science came from studying the unknown or unexplainable. This shouldn't be stopping just because we know more now than we used to. So many time I see evidence used to discount peoples findings without the person even personally looking at something. Actually looking at something in person with an open mind without concern for any motive of the person/persons bringing in the evidence should be considered as good policy. Then motive should be studied and considered after that. Too many times I see people blindly discounting things using evidence that isn't even applicable. I actually see people misusing or misapplying evidence here a lot and getting away with it. I have never seen the Bosnian Pyramids myself. I have met people who were there and the evidence they are giving seems rational and sensible. I understand there is an underlying motive but then again there always is some motive in any venture, either for money, local economy, prestige, or reinforcement of belief. I see more motive in the Egyptians denying the existence of another pyramid for fear of loss of revenue than in the motive of the Bosnian research.

I have limited knowledge of archeology but have a lot of knowledge of peoples perceptions. I just had to start studying Archeology to try to explain some rocks I found here five years ago. Rock pickaxes look like fish dorsal fins, a debarker or hide skinner looks like a bird with wings. A spade looks like a hand, a big spearhead/knife looks like a bird wing. I guess the ancients made things to look like what they saw in nature. It was interesting discussing these things with the local Indians, tempered diabase tools.
edit on 8-8-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You left out the motive of the just plain curious. Research and discovery also lies within curiosity.

It's interesting about the rocks you talked about. I agree with everything you said. Is there anyway to see photos? I took back some very interesting rocks from Visoko that exhibited some very strange geological formations. Not like anywhere I've seen before.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Veritus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritus

If you go to my profile you will see my rock club. It has a hole in it that resembles a marrow hole of the foreleg of a cow but it is much bigger. I brought it to a butcher to verify it's appearance to a soup bone hole and he told me where it was from on an animal. It is carved into some sort of animal or head. People who see it seem to see different things in it's carving. Kids see a bunny with legs wrapped around the stick, others see an indian head. some see a salamander if they like lizards and others see a puppy. I even had someone say it looks like a skull. I guess I will never know it's intended representation for sure. It appears to be rock now but it was buried in a clay layer so permineralization could have occurred in the last three hundred years or so. The opposite side is just flat and has scratches under the patina. I built a handle for it, chipping it out of a piece of firewood with a knife. It's hard to take pictures of rocks. If you know what it looks and feels like it allows you to see what you know in a picture but others don't see it unless they see it in person.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm not one to make frivolous comments but WTF ^^ was that up there?? I'm a little creeped out right now. Completely off topic, and woah. Did I miss something? *goes back to read what could have caused that second-hand embarassing drama train wreck*

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
One thing I can't understand about this is why more studies are not being done about this great finding unless they are not releasing results as usual.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The guy organising the excavations and overseeing the whole thing is looking for volunteers to go and assist with numerous things there, could be interesting for those with a little more freedom.

I watched a doc on the bosnian pyramids the other day in which a brittish team were sent over there to basically discredit this guy and call shenanigans on the whole thing. I was getting so annoyed for this fella, the team already had it in their head that the whole thing was rubbish and wouldnt listen to anything he had to say even when they were faced with unexplanable things they kept coming back with "natural formation" which imo was utter bull.

There is definetely something to this place and i hope this guy finds the smoking gun he's looking for. Ill try and dig up a video of the doc but im guessing all that will be found is the part where the guy is discredited.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There are loads of videos and interviews just search discredit bosnian pyramids

Seems to be something in this pyramid energy though

And this photo was taken in 2000 and shows the Pyramid of the Moon in Teotihuacan in Mexico.

Photo of beam captured

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 304edgewood
One thing I can't understand about this is why more studies are not being done about this great finding unless they are not releasing results as usual.

Osmanagic (who is not an accredited PhD, by the way) has a bad habit of announcing things an the having the data "mysteriously" disappear. He also has (in the past) a bad habit of saying people were on his team or agreed with him when, in fact, he never hired them OR they in fact disagreed with him (Robert Schoch, whose theory about erosion and the Sphinx is well known, is one person that went to Bosnia and looked at the "pyramids" and said "no, they're just geology." Osmanagic reworked Schoch's statement to make it appear that Schoch supported him.)

Schoch and others have also found evidence of fraud ("ancient writing" that wasn't in a tunnel they initially saw and then "suddenly" turned up a week or two afterwards.)

And you have to wonder -- if it's "strange energy" then... how did they detect it? Energy does things (it moves things, it causes things to emit light, etc, etc.) What's their evidence that energy was emitted -- and what kind of energy?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I traced the source back to a site called piramidasunca.ba, and the original article was supposedly written by a Dr. Sam Semir Osmanagich, professor of anthropology at the American University in Bosnia-Herzegovina. This seems to check out from my preliminary glances.

The article itself contains relatively broken English, indicating that if the Dr. is the author, he doesn't speak great English. It reads like you would think a foreigner would speak, lol. Anyway, from what I can tell, this man is not claiming to be a member of the team who originally found this energy beam. I could be wrong, but that is what it seems like to me from reading the piece. Also, I cannot find where he sources any of this information for independent verification.

I also noticed that the article does not contain a scientific tone, and seemed sort of like a new-age piece in some instances. That may just be my personal bias though, so someone should double check this for me. For a professor, I would expect a bit more objectivity, but it is really hard to say what this person is like, or what he believes, from a single article...Especially with all of the syntax mistakes contained therein. So from what I can tell, and as far as I am concerned, this is still unverified. This means that you guys probably shouldn't simply accept this at face value for the truth, because anyone can claim anything they like. That doesn't make it true.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
Hello all,

I just came accross this and it seems that an energy beam has been detected at the Bosnia Pyramids which should not be possible. I did a search on ATS and could not find anything on this so I decided to post it myself for everyone to see as I'm sure many of you are just as fascinated as I am with this. My question at the end of this is, does anyone have any idea at all what this may be? Is it a hoax? Who knows, but I know the ATS community would have a lot of bright ideas.

The most amazing part about this is that that this beam of light is coming from inside the Pyramid. Which means that even though it was build thousands of years ago, it is still working today, whatever it's purpose may be.

Did our ancient ancestors create pyramids to harness or even send energy? A new discovery seems to be pointing in that direction:

An international team of physicists have found the impossible according to researchers and scientists involved with the Bosnian Pyramids excavations. At the Pyramid of the Sun site, the team detected an energy beam coming directly through the top of the structure. Measurements of the energy beam provided the following data:

Radius of beam – 4.5 metres

Frequency of beam – 28 KHZ

Beam is continuous and strength grows as it moves up and away from pyramid (which according to laws of physics is impossible).

According to the team, this discovery is pointing to the ancient builders actually having created a perpetual motion machine that is apparently still working today.

But the question that remains is what exactly was/is this energy being used for? Let’s hope researchers find some answers with the ongoing investigations in Bosnia.

Source

I hope you all enjoy this. I look forward to hearing what some of the greatest minds of ATS have to say about this as I'm rather curious what this may be but I honestly don't have the slightest clue.

Regards,

This is such a nice ... photoshop picture!
I support to spend a medal of forgery on it.
Why do we not see where the beam is ending above? No space ship there?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join