It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Energy Detected and Measured At Ancient Pyramid

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by Veritus

Classic fringe - almost got the evidence but 'they' stopped us

Who pray tell stopped you?

Hi Hanslune
I'm not sure I understood your question, sorry. Could you rephrase?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
link to dialogue and mp3 of recorded frequencies

Ok im going add this for speculation. People who hear voices are considered crazy right? Well what if there the answer to all this, beings who do or don't like us can open channels to specific human energy signals or whatever and transmit loudly to only one person. What if theres a whole militarized organisation perhaps in our dimension or another doing all this, and someone, maybe even God himself has channeled this energy to the pyramids so we discover that voices are real, and we learn not to persecute and think of people with voices as lower life forms or different, just more connected to different frequencies.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritus

reply to post by Veritus

Classic fringe - almost got the evidence but 'they' stopped us

Who pray tell stopped you?

Hi Hanslune
I'm not sure I understood your question, sorry. Could you rephrase?

Hanslune is saying, we hear about unbelievable finds/events/artifacts all the time, especially on this site, and usually the ones that claim evidence or about to have evidence say they were stopped, or something happened that stopped them, or whatever. So basically, and you will learn from this site, nobody believes anyone anymore without absolute proof and that is usually not enough since there have been so many hoaxers in many different fields over the years. And if it is something that is peer reviewed or the mainstream media shares, well then its false info perpetrated by the government. It is always just so convenient that something extraordinary is to be shared only for it not to happen because of whatever reason. Makes one lose faith so to speak. The last line he is asking, "Who stopped you?"

Personally, I am intrigued by your findings. Not sure what I believe, but it is intriguing nonetheless. In my heart growing up I wanted to be an archaeologist so anytime I see something discovered it peaks my interest. Please continue to post your findings and this is a very big site so when something big happens that is something you want to share to a lot of people, you can't go wrong here. Except of course that no one will believe you.

Good luck with the excavations!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hey, I believe in the Bosnian Pyramids, I think there are pyramids all over the world myself. Why should anyone even dispute this endeavor. The present Archeologists have so much evidence they discount because it doesn't fit their perspective that I could never have much faith in their interpretations. I'm disappointed in the members of the Archeological sciences. They were trained to think a certain way and can't seem to get out of their rut. They also created rules to govern their members so they can't challenge their present system. Occams razor should be smashed when it comes to dealing with cutting the truth just to make things acceptable..

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hello

Im from Croatia, country near bosnia.
I just come from there, i been there 2 days ago,
on pyramid, and below pyramids, in tunnels, drinking water old at least 10 000 years old,
it is tested in various institutions and labs, and it is cleares and highly rich with minerals, without, color, taste or smell. Best water ever i drinked.
i was allowed to take from one little tunnel hole, tight wery

Also, there is some rocks, and wall panels wich just floating in air, no columns or pillars on wich is hanged on. just floats.

hmmm, what else. Oh yeah; there is also some antigravity roam, basicly principle of gravity is reverted, and IF u are sensibile and openminded u can feel how u when walking thru that part of pyramid u just somehow start been jumpy floating, i experience that, when walked it just happend like some short pullup and been unstable. Too much words to descripe with my limited english. u basicly know what i talkin. etc.

Also, there is bunch of megalites: aka: Really weird rocks
, various types, different purposes. One disperse energy, one fillin u with energy, one detecting something in you and can hit u really hard with various energys, one for analysis and recognition regeneration or somekind..dont know.. somekind awakening in lack of better words, and energy fill during longer period, probably somekind check point.

Climate in first meter, whoever is ever been in tunel u can remember air is combination of wet air, moisture, and smell of wood. few meters further is a crystal mountain clean fresh air. unexplainable.

There is 2 check roams, regeneration roam, etc.

Dont know how many coridors, tunnels is ther, but other uncovered tunnels, or better to say tunnels is not cleaned, in there is somehow bunch of sand and gravel. tunels is filled manually. Also, is found some kind of skeleton remains.

On one megalite, weight 8 tons, is not pictured, rather to say, shape of that little rocks is look like exactly like, relief surface. wich is exactly same as above tunnel, on surface, in vast amount of kilometers, around pyramids.

Also on that one is like some print of 2 fingers at least look like this, at first perspective.
I find on that rock, a some print, it is hard to see. with combiantion of water and light, it can been visible, some shape. let say it is not look like print of modern human. at least it dont have print of whole hand and fingers.
Just writing to Semir Osmanagic to check this, and additional testing and suggestions.

Also, interesting is how from pyramid when go to tunnel, people can go in, but animals is scared.
Also, it is tested kirlilian photography, before and after entering in pyramids tunnels, and mentioned above roams, and contact with rocks.
Also bunch bunch of other testings and analysis is made, and other weird interesting stuff is happend and finded there. Thats all, Not. For now.

Also i suceed to take few pictures, who want i can send you, it is not much, but hey, everys piece of puzzle is worth.

Regards

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unthought Known

Hi Unthought Known (cool name by the way). I understand exactly what you're saying. Its cut-throat world and who can blame anyone for disbelief, esp these days. I don't have all the answers. I can only speak from experience as far as facts go. To answer the question...I was stopped by the people in charge of operations at the tunnels. And after that I never returned to the tunnels. I spent the rest of my days there excavating and researching the Pyramids of the Sun. if anyone wants to see extensive pictures and videos I have a youtube channel where I posted a lot of videos that I have. www.youtube.com/veritus333 and also on my facebook page www.facebook.com/myktayt I have many pictures that I am still currently updating

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wwwchronos

Hi wwwchronos

How long were you there? I got back about 4 days ago. Were we there together? I'm Mike Tate

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
My 2 cents: In March of 1983, when I was sixteen my family went to Mexico and my dad and I climbed the Sun pyramid. When I was at the top of the pyramid the thought that entered my head was "UFO landing spot". The view was fabulous and I was only sixteen to be thinking these things. Back then the only alien movie was Close Encounters of the Third Kind. When I had that thought, I can remember how bizzare that idea seemed, and had no reason to think it at all, except that's what I thought up there on that pyramid.... And I never forgot it either.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Hey, I believe in the Bosnian Pyramids, I think there are pyramids all over the world myself. Why should anyone even dispute this endeavor. The present Archeologists have so much evidence they discount because it doesn't fit their perspective that I could never have much faith in their interpretations. I'm disappointed in the members of the Archeological sciences. They were trained to think a certain way and can't seem to get out of their rut. They also created rules to govern their members so they can't challenge their present system. Occams razor should be smashed when it comes to dealing with cutting the truth just to make things acceptable..

How were we 'trained a certain way'? Where do these 'centralized curriculums' come from? Please explain

I do hope you realise that there is no central body to 'govern their members'? If you believe so why don't archaeologists know about it?

Archaeologists challenge the 'present system' all the time, which is why you get constant shifts and adjustment of some theories.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritus

Hi Unthought Known (cool name by the way). I understand exactly what you're saying. Its cut-throat world and who can blame anyone for disbelief, esp these days. I don't have all the answers. I can only speak from experience as far as facts go. To answer the question...I was stopped by the people in charge of operations at the tunnels. And after that I never returned to the tunnels. I spent the rest of my days there excavating and researching the Pyramids of the Sun. if anyone wants to see extensive pictures and videos I have a youtube channel where I posted a lot of videos that I have. www.youtube.com/veritus333 and also on my facebook page www.facebook.com/myktayt I have many pictures that I am still currently updating

So Osmie's people 'stopped' you? Just before you found the evidence to prove his assertions? What odd behaviour!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

More or less..yes. After researching the ins and outs of everything I think the more appropriate way to say it would be "The Foundations" people, rather than Osmanagic himself. Eventhough he is a big part, at times I found disagreements happening between Osmanagic and the Foundation. Mostly on small things, but it was enough to make me look into it...turns out there are people above him in the Foundation. I spent my last day there with him, trying to read him and see what he is really like. He seems to be a truth seeker. We were shoooting a documentary and the director kept telling us to do things that didn't seem real to those of us who were actually there doing the day to day work, and you could tell that he didn't like that too much. There are Roman walls there that the director wanted to try and say were tied to the pyramid but Osmanagic seemed steadfast on the fact that they should be here for the pyramids, not the walls. He could have taken that opportunity to exploit anything about the pyramids but he chose to clearly point out the facts, during the filming and behind the scenes. The Foundation, however, left me with more curiosity and questions than answers and facts. But I guess discrepancies are everywhere if you look for them. Just my opinion

edit on 7-8-2012 by Veritus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritus

Sorry Veritus

I've seen this same story hundreds of times; 'they' stop you/us just before you get to the magical information that will change the world.

Its very old and very unconvincing

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Veritus

Sorry Veritus

I've seen this same story hundreds of times; 'they' stop you/us just before you get to the magical information that will change the world.

Its very old and very unconvincing

Hmm, Hanslune...I think you have misunderstood me. I'm not trying to feed you some story about how "I" was getting close to some "magical information" that would have changed the world. I'm simply talking about the so-called structure found by radar in the tunnels. Two other guys and I were digging there and were on track to reaching the structure when we were stopped. For all we know the "structure" could have been wood or something very natural. OR for all we know there could be no structure at all, and maybe its an anomalous reading. I have no definite answers. I'm merely explaining the facts. No speculation and no convincing needed. Nor would I want to.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

("How were we 'trained a certain way'? Where do these 'centralized curriculums' come from? Please explain")

Archeologists are trained in Universities using known references and existing evidence which steers people to certain assumptions. All education does that. There is no "controling curriculums" other than once you are taught to think a certain way than your knowledge governs what you see or perceive. If you want evidence or studies that address this perception thing, there are many studies available on the net and they are researched by predominant scientific organizations. The Archeologist society is even trying to get their own members to open their mind, it is not only me stating this. Many Archeologists are discounting information even though carbon dating says it is true. Most of the conflicting evidence to common consensus is not even tested or entered into evidence because of this perception problem.

Most people of a kind, whether they know it or not, are going to start thinking of others of their kind. This includes: Family, Race, religion, organizations, workplaces, trades, sex, etc.....We all belong to many of these "Kinds" in our lives. When you belong to these things your beliefs often change and you become part of it. Priorities are set by the individual on what they consider more important and less important beliefs are set aside but not completely lost. This setting aside forms a part of a persons conscience. Some peoples beliefs are so strong they have no conscience because they have destroyed or dumped conflicting memories.

None of what I say is special to Archeology. It happens to every one of the trades, sciences, businesses, etc out there including the Governments and Financial institutes. This allegiance is very strong and rarely do the people in it understand their perception is being altered. We are blinded by our knowledge and pride of our knowledge. We are afraid to challenge the way of our kind. Most times there are a group of individuals that have power over the group. These would be considered Alpha Individuals and their influence, whether right or wrong, is a steering force of the group.

The group or "Entity", as I like to call it, can take on a life of it's own. Science is not immune from forming this Entity either.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

You took the words right out of my sub-conscious mouth lol

No, but seriously...very well said.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The OP is fake psuedoscience! 28KHZ is the upper limit of a decent hifi system. That region of frequency is a high pitched sound and not light. Ask any highschool physics student. Visible light has a frequency of 390 to 810THz.

Science education in the USA is dying!
edit on 7-8-2012 by Tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritus

Hi Mike,
Im Ivan,
I was been there 5.8.2012
until 1700hours
well i been there couple hours, im not volunteer, at least not yet.
well, anywy, i go back for sure.
Its amazing there. Who ever say it is hoax, will them treat as a witch.

Thats witch part is joke. Bad one, but joke. no offense to anyone
edit on 7-8-2012 by wwwchronos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

My brother played the sound sample to me and asked me my opinion on it. That was the first time I have heard it and I immediately said that it reminds me of speech, intelligent speech of some sort, in a language I don't understand (maybe foreign or something ancient). Then he explained it to me what it actually was and he was stunned that I immediately recognised it as "human" speech. I really believe that it is a conversation of some sort but to be honest I'm a bit sceptical about the claim that they speak in English and have English names. If these pyramids are 10000 and maybe even more years old, and if we assume that they were built by some ET beings then what makes us believe that they would speak in a language known or at least similar to any of our languages. First we must find out what exactly is creating that noise from inside the pyramid and to distinguish is it actually being played in loop for over 100 centuries or did someone/something "turned it on" recently. Or could it be as someone stated here before that the signal is not being emitted but received from above. Than the English speaking protagonists in this dialogue could be more easily explained.
edit on 8/7/2012 by messar because: grammar errors

edit on 8/7/2012 by messar because: grammar errors

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by messar

Hi Messar
My name is Mike Tate and we have already decoded the signal. You are right, it is an encoded speech signal. The source is still unknown but you can read about my decoding on the official website of the bosnian pyramids here:

www.piramidasunca.ba...

If it is better for you I have also put it on youtube where you can read along while it is playing. here:

www.youtube.com...

enjoy

edit on 7-8-2012 by Veritus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritus

Very interesting, sounds like the pyramid is sending out a conversation. Was there a Chuck working in the tunnels or the tunnels of another pyramid somewhere? Guys sound really professional

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join