It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Energy Detected and Measured At Ancient Pyramid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hello all,

I just came accross this and it seems that an energy beam has been detected at the Bosnia Pyramids which should not be possible. I did a search on ATS and could not find anything on this so I decided to post it myself for everyone to see as I'm sure many of you are just as fascinated as I am with this. My question at the end of this is, does anyone have any idea at all what this may be? Is it a hoax? Who knows, but I know the ATS community would have a lot of bright ideas.

The most amazing part about this is that that this beam of light is coming from inside the Pyramid. Which means that even though it was build thousands of years ago, it is still working today, whatever it's purpose may be.

Did our ancient ancestors create pyramids to harness or even send energy? A new discovery seems to be pointing in that direction:

An international team of physicists have found the impossible according to researchers and scientists involved with the Bosnian Pyramids excavations. At the Pyramid of the Sun site, the team detected an energy beam coming directly through the top of the structure. Measurements of the energy beam provided the following data:

Radius of beam – 4.5 metres

Frequency of beam – 28 KHZ

Beam is continuous and strength grows as it moves up and away from pyramid (which according to laws of physics is impossible).

According to the team, this discovery is pointing to the ancient builders actually having created a perpetual motion machine that is apparently still working today.

But the question that remains is what exactly was/is this energy being used for? Let’s hope researchers find some answers with the ongoing investigations in Bosnia.

Source

I hope you all enjoy this. I look forward to hearing what some of the greatest minds of ATS have to say about this as I'm rather curious what this may be but I honestly don't have the slightest clue.

Regards,

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
from the source

Almost everything they teach us about the ancient history is wrong: origin of men, civilizations and pyramids. Homo sapiens sapiens is not a result of the evolution and biologists will never find a “missing link”, because the intelligent man is product of genetic engineering. Sumerians are not the beginning of the civilized men, but rather beginning of another cycle of humanity. And finally, original pyramids, most superior and oldest, were made by advanced builders who knew energy, astronomy and construction better than we do.

Im gonna guess this is fake...

they talk about a team of scientist looking it over, but no mention of who or what schools they are associated with.

Lot of pseudo science and mubojumbo in the original source blog...
edit on 22-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If these are pyramid then why has no one over the millenia opened/dug into them? Just saying it weird. The earth is a perpetual motion device, self sustaining, self self maintaining, maybe thats what the energy beam is, kind of like a capacitor discharging.
edit on 22-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

There are Pyramids all over the world. Giza just holds the BIG ones everyone knows from postcards and travel ads. It's a global thing from ancient times though.

@Thread

This reminds me of stories which are impossible to confirm but come every so often from the Bermuda area of divers seeing the top portion and occasionally the Crystal capstone of a Pyramid there. A theory I've heard for years is that what is seen there relates to Pyramids that weren't looted for their functional elements still buried and submerged in that area. Could be?

The stories from that suggest it's a passing thing though. Sometimes it's uncovered and then silt sweeps back in. Likewise though, and how it matters, the effect is described as on/off as we all know. Perhaps it's some internal function we have no understanding of within these things that accounts for the on/off again nature.

I'm purely curious here. I'd never suggest someone DO this...but on the off chance it's already happened. Has anyone ever seen one of the Pyramids which date to the right time frames and have the usual construction actually destroyed or otherwise laid bare to see all of what is or is not inside one? I mean..right into the joints of stoned through the heart of the structure..total destruction of SOME kind..to see all that. Any examples?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It's not just one pyramid either. It's two.

Within a week from each others two pyramids, one in Bosnia and one in Mexico, have been found to emit a beam of energy from their top. Please note that we are talking ‘energy’ which is not visible to the naked eye.

The photo was taken by Hector Siliezar while visiting the ancient ruins with his family. A NASA researcher thinks that “the intensity of the lightning flash likely caused the camera’s CCD sensor to behave in an unusual way, either causing an entire column of pixels to offset their values or causing an internal reflection (off the) camera lens that was recorded by the sensor.”

The photographer commented that the light-beam was not visible to the naked eye when he took the photo, and could only be seen in the captured image.
This could corroborate the NASA explanation of a technical glitch, that I find strange being precisely aligned with the top of the pyramid, or could be, like in the Bosnian pyramid, a beam of energy not visible to the eye but the camera could have picked up.

As I’ve told you at the beginning of the post, both reports come to no real conclusion and leave lots of room for speculation. Could simply be a matter of energy forces, a fluke, or ancient civilization sending messages to mothership.

What do you think??

UPDATE: There’s been lots of comments on this post and one of the readers, Myk’Tayt, is reportedly involved with the ongoing studies carried out on the Bosnian pyramid. Few days ago the person posted the following:

"I have been in contact with Dr. Osmanagich concerning the frequency beam coming from the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. I seem to have decoded the frequency and have made a transcription of what is apparently being said. The results are very exciting and confusing at the same time. We will discuss the findings and together we will publish the results. For all of you who await these official results please be patient. This is all very real and we are embarking on a milestone of humanity and mankinds place in the universe. We must be precise and scientifically accurate prior to public release of information due to the mass amounts of scrutiny. But I assure you the Truth is not only available and forthcoming, but it is as indisputable as it gets. We live in amazing times. Mike Tate."

UPDATE 2: First of all, thanks to Mike Tate for keeping me informed with the latest developments regarding the recent discoveries around the mysterious Bosnian Pyramids in Visoko, Bosnia.

After being studies and scrutinized by many well-respected scientists, the Pyramid of the Sun has been proven to be the largest (220 meter high) and oldest (10,000-12,000 year old) known pyramid on the planet.

What attracted scientists to this particular erection though was the unexplainable Ultrasonic Frequency Beam emitted by the top of pyramid with a strength of frequency growing stronger as the beam of energy traveled away from the Pyramid of the Sun.
The ultrasound frequency was first reported and carefully analyzed in 2010 by a group of Croatian researchers who detected a continuos emission at 28 kHz.
During the same year Dr Harry Oldfield, a British independent researcher, detected the elctromagnetic fields above the pyramid using a PIP camera (Polycontrast Interference Photography) and was able to reveal the ultrasound radiation accumulated inside the Sun Pyramid as well as it’s release through the top of the Sun Pyramid.

In Jan 2011 the SB Research Group recorded the the frequency using a Compander (an instrument housing a supersonic sensor of very advanced technology containing highly miniaturized mechanical and electronic components integrated in the same silicone substratum.)
The team also tested for magnetic fields above the Pyramid of the Sun, and none could be found. Mike Tate wrote in his report “This data is a critical piece of the puzzle because with no magnetic field found to be atop of the Sun Pyramid, data recorded with the Compander can not be attributed to radio waves by radio stations or repeaters placed nearby.”

What Mike did at this point was removing background noise and other forms of interferences and applied multidimensional audio processing to extract what was possible from the signal emanated by the Sun Pyramid.

And there you have it, the name of a Research group, and a NASA Researcher. Could it still be fake? Maybe, it's not that hard to add in a fake name of a person, research group or even a NASA Researcher but still I thought I would add this anyways. If any of this information above is false, then obviously it has to be a hoax. This was all I could find with my "research skills". Sorry guys.

Source

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well, even mountains give off electromagnetic energy and that energy effects everything in the world. I'm sure the design of these pyramid makes the phenomenon a lot more intense. Any crystalline rock can act as a capacitor storing energy and heat. I know they built those pyramids for a reason but I'm not sure what the reason is. It's impressive what the ancients knew. People those days could do miraculous things. None of the structures we build nowadays will be around as long as some of these ancient buildings. They sure built things to last those days. They didn't believe in planned obsolescence back then.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I completly agree that there are undiscovered ancient structures located all over the world, not just pyramids. However these "Bosnian pyramids" are what, about 3 times the size of the Great pyramid of Giza? Thats some kind of massive complex for humanity to miss and also geologically located in an area that man has habited for 1000s of years and only now are they discovering pyramids. The tech to find out if these things are man made has been in orbit since the 70s. How hard would it be to send over a bird with ground penatrating radar and have a proper look?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just FYI, there is a thread about it already here:

Mysterious Energy Beam at Bosnia Pyramid

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The signal...decoded to the conversation between "Gene" and the other guy.

Not sure what to make of that, but interesting, thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

I completly agree that there are undiscovered ancient structures located all over the world, not just pyramids. However these "Bosnian pyramids" are what, about 3 times the size of the Great pyramid of Giza? Thats some kind of massive complex for humanity to miss and also geologically located in an area that man has habited for 1000s of years and only now are they discovering pyramids. The tech to find out if these things are man made has been in orbit since the 70s. How hard would it be to send over a bird with ground penatrating radar and have a proper look?

Okay, I'm following what you are saying but you're losing me on the important part. What are you suggesting exactly? These haven't really been there? They've been deliberately ignored? Maybe I'm just in a morning haze..but I'm not seeing the point your making?

Oh, about the tech to find it..... The NSA, to my knowledge, has had to tech to find most of what Man would love to find in shallow depths since the cold war years...why not stop scanning for bunkers to bomb and start scanning for ancient ruins to explore? Just an idea since you mention that and I've sure thought of it myself.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
the pyramid is being activated by predators who are coming down for their (london) games?

The sugnal has to be coming from above not the pyramid and down into the pyrmaid, where something is needing that energy for something

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Double post sorry

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Well essentially im saying that if these are indeed ancient pyramids then someone is doing a great job of hiding them from us. Maybe im being a little cryptic mate im still hung over from yesterday.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Fake picture, fake reading of fake energy using fake science. At least show us the fake instruments for the fake study by fakers.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
That original picture form the blog looks so fake. Unless someone can explain to me how they are able to pick up the beam of "light" against the sun in a photograph. I can go shine a flash light at the sun and the beam will not even be visable. Yet, these photographers managed to capture this? Unless it is some sort of energy that is unknown to man at the moment...I cannot for one second buy into this story from the given blog.

Interested on seeing what comes of this though and if any substantial photos from different angles can be produced, maybe even a video.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
>>
An international team of physicists
>>

Like..who?

When a scientific discovery is made, they usually mention names. The fact they don't mention any names just some bogus "international team" should be your first clue.

And the image looks incredible, incredible fake. Actually, the entire article does.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

And you can prove that how?
So says the disinfo agent...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It wouldn't have been that difficult for the civilization that built these structures, to disguise them, as a mountain and then leave. The next group of people to move in, would never know what they were. The structures could have easily remained undiscovered, until someone happened upon them in recent times.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
they say why pyramids were built same shape. But why are most roofs the same shape i.,e pyramid shaped. isnt it because the shape gives a benefit in the real world, nothing to do with et.. unless you going to say every house is a "beacon" and will be used by ET... no the pyramid shape is good for protection against wind and rain. it is also a string shape in terms of structure, it also looks good,

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I needed to look into this, and although I'm still having a hard time accepting this....I did stumble upon another interesting photo. I'd also like to say that I find it odd that people have not actually seen these beams, until photographs are produced? Does this make sense to anyone else?

Pyramid of the Moon

Don't know if this is real either, but it looks a little more believable than the actual beam of light from other photgraphs. Photo is about half way down the page.

Just wanted to post that for anyone interested in finding out more about this.
edit on 22-7-2012 by MmmPie because: Link fix/addition of info

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join