Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Strange Energy Detected and Measured At Ancient Pyramid

page: 3
47
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
I am a friend of Sam Samir Osmanagich. He told me some stories that make you think about what we really are taught. He told me that they dug through 20,000 years of soil to get into the first cave. This is really exciting news. I am going to have to give him a call and see what is going on.


Well...???




posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BoilingFrog
 


Sam's a good guy. Met him a couple of years ago. He gets excited about the project, but so would I if I was there.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
Hello all,

I just came accross this and it seems that an energy beam has been detected at the Bosnia Pyramids which should not be possible. I did a search on ATS and could not find anything on this so I decided to post it myself for everyone to see as I'm sure many of you are just as fascinated as I am with this. My question at the end of this is, does anyone have any idea at all what this may be? Is it a hoax? Who knows, but I know the ATS community would have a lot of bright ideas.

The most amazing part about this is that that this beam of light is coming from inside the Pyramid. Which means that even though it was build thousands of years ago, it is still working today, whatever it's purpose may be.




Did our ancient ancestors create pyramids to harness or even send energy? A new discovery seems to be pointing in that direction:

An international team of physicists have found the impossible according to researchers and scientists involved with the Bosnian Pyramids excavations. At the Pyramid of the Sun site, the team detected an energy beam coming directly through the top of the structure. Measurements of the energy beam provided the following data:

Radius of beam – 4.5 metres

Frequency of beam – 28 KHZ

Beam is continuous and strength grows as it moves up and away from pyramid (which according to laws of physics is impossible).

According to the team, this discovery is pointing to the ancient builders actually having created a perpetual motion machine that is apparently still working today.

But the question that remains is what exactly was/is this energy being used for? Let’s hope researchers find some answers with the ongoing investigations in Bosnia.



Source


I hope you all enjoy this. I look forward to hearing what some of the greatest minds of ATS have to say about this as I'm rather curious what this may be but I honestly don't have the slightest clue.

Regards,


someone should do the math and find the coordinates and see were in space the pyramid points to, cause if this is real i would like to know were this beam goes



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark
 


If they created a "perpetual motion machine" that is "still working today", then what, exactly, is moving? Surely perpetual motion implies some sort of movement.

Lets look at some of the other "sciency" terms from the original article:

Non-Hertzian technology. They used this to describe an energy beam that oscillates at 28 KHz (for those who don't know, the KHz suffix means Kilo Hertz). So is this non-Hertzian or is it Hertzian? The writers oviously don't know.

Energy screening. They "energy screened" the area and determined that it is 43 times as ionized as it is outside. They no doubt used a patented "energy screener". Also 43 times ambient (less than an 8 electron ionic charge) is not much as far as ionisation goes. A Negative Ion Generator produces thousands of times the "ambient" ionic charge. Somehow this paltry 43 times charge converts the underground chambers into "healing rooms". How does that work?

Negative radiation. Wow, they have detected negative radiation. That'll give them the Nobel in Physics. In truth, Negative radiation may enable us to travel in time, to other dimensions and create stable wormholes, but it is entirely theoretical and has never been detected.

Hartmann, Curry and Schneider grids. Who the what? Google it, no results that have anything to do with physics or measurement, except for circular references to this article and stuff on water divining.

Frequency beam. Yeah, what exactly is a frequency beam and why is it different than your average beam of energy?

'Nuff said, this whole thing is nonsense!

edit on 22/7/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
Hello all,

I just came accross this and it seems that an energy beam has been detected at the Bosnia Pyramids which should not be possible. I did a search on ATS and could not find anything on this so I decided to post it myself for everyone to see as I'm sure many of you are just as fascinated as I am with this. My question at the end of this is, does anyone have any idea at all what this may be? Is it a hoax? Who knows, but I know the ATS community would have a lot of bright ideas.

The most amazing part about this is that that this beam of light is coming from inside the Pyramid. Which means that even though it was build thousands of years ago, it is still working today, whatever it's purpose may be.




Did our ancient ancestors create pyramids to harness or even send energy? A new discovery seems to be pointing in that direction:

An international team of physicists have found the impossible according to researchers and scientists involved with the Bosnian Pyramids excavations. At the Pyramid of the Sun site, the team detected an energy beam coming directly through the top of the structure. Measurements of the energy beam provided the following data:

Radius of beam – 4.5 metres

Frequency of beam – 28 KHZ

Beam is continuous and strength grows as it moves up and away from pyramid (which according to laws of physics is impossible).

According to the team, this discovery is pointing to the ancient builders actually having created a perpetual motion machine that is apparently still working today.

But the question that remains is what exactly was/is this energy being used for? Let’s hope researchers find some answers with the ongoing investigations in Bosnia.



Source


I hope you all enjoy this. I look forward to hearing what some of the greatest minds of ATS have to say about this as I'm rather curious what this may be but I honestly don't have the slightest clue.

Regards,


someone should do the math and find the coordinates and see were in space the pyramid points to, cause if this is real i would like to know were this beam goes


It points directly to the wallet of someone selling theme park tours and publishing a book.



edit on 22/7/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
I needed to look into this, and although I'm still having a hard time accepting this....I did stumble upon another interesting photo. I'd also like to say that I find it odd that people have not actually seen these beams, until photographs are produced? Does this make sense to anyone else?

Pyramid of the Moon

Don't know if this is real either, but it looks a little more believable than the actual beam of light from other photgraphs. Photo is about half way down the page.

Just wanted to post that for anyone interested in finding out more about this.
edit on 22-7-2012 by MmmPie because: Link fix/addition of info


Just adding to this post, saw in the comments a link to a site where they claim to have decoded the frequency to being a communication of sorts from english speaking people. I don't know crap about this stuff but I know there are a lot of highly intelligent people on ATS that could potentially verify the findings:

Frequency Decoded



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark
 


1 of the 4 comments posted from your source pretty much seals the deal for me,


nice photoshop job. The beam should not be clearly defined and visible in front of the sun Read more: mitchey179.quazen.com...




So unless there's other [trusted] sources confirming this I'm going with hoax. Although, this picture could be some artists rendition too. I'll do some searching around and come back if I find anything.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Strange how all over the world, people are "hoaxing" beams of light coming out of pyramids...

If not hoaxing, then... It's almost as if our planet and its ancient systems are being activated, or "awakened"...

Like the "cauldrons" of the valley of death in Russia. Maybe these pyramids were built as a way to collect power, forever... to power devices like the cauldrons which protect us from incoming objects that are deemed to be extinction level event causing objects. They had to make it last a long time, be automated with no maintenance needed, and build them all over the earth, because they knew this would be needed for thousands and thousands of years, and they didn't know if they would always be around to maintain them, and they knew some area would be submerged under water or buried in sand or otherwise destroyed in the distant future.

It would be cool if it was true.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unthought Known

Originally posted by MmmPie
I needed to look into this, and although I'm still having a hard time accepting this....I did stumble upon another interesting photo. I'd also like to say that I find it odd that people have not actually seen these beams, until photographs are produced? Does this make sense to anyone else?

Pyramid of the Moon

Don't know if this is real either, but it looks a little more believable than the actual beam of light from other photgraphs. Photo is about half way down the page.

Just wanted to post that for anyone interested in finding out more about this.
edit on 22-7-2012 by MmmPie because: Link fix/addition of info


Just adding to this post, saw in the comments a link to a site where they claim to have decoded the frequency to being a communication of sorts from english speaking people. I don't know crap about this stuff but I know there are a lot of highly intelligent people on ATS that could potentially verify the findings:

Frequency Decoded


I came across this article as well. It's from one month ago. I'm going to peruse their site. This reminds me of the Baltic Sea anomaly investigation.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well you never know. It could be one of those University Projects to see just how much people will believe when they come up with some new age stuff, or anything connected to the new age. From my research, I gathered that most of the websites with the information came from sites like blogs and beforeitsnews.com but not a single genuine source.

Could be a hoax for all we know. Seriously guys, I already stated that it could be a hoax. We're not here to argue about if the picture is fake or not, so can't we just focus on actually finding a reputable source for such claims?

Please and thank you. A reputable source is all it takes, if it can't be found then it's obviously a hoax.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by TheProphetMark
 

If they created a "perpetual motion machine" that is "still working today", then what, exactly, is moving? Surely perpetual motion implies some sort of movement.

Time and space are moving. Similar to putting a water wheel into a flowing river. Put a "wheel" at the boundary between space/time and time/space that is moved by the flow between the two.

Yeah yeah... "woo woo" right?


Namaste.
edit on 2012/7/22 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   



There's this one from 2010 also.
edit on 22-7-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I consider myself a Diffusionist, a person who compares written and verbally passed on history to just about everything. I do this in many fields of science and in Economics. I also study the origination of the ideas that started pharmaceuticals. I think it's interesting. Energy and frequency are a major part of health and clear thinking. To me there is nothing strange about what they say about the pyramids. This energy stuff is well documented to exist in all pyramids, some being stronger than others.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by earthdude
 


And you can prove that how?
So says the disinfo agent...


1. Can you prove it's real?

2. I'm 99.99% sure that he's correct.

3. Having a different opinion (a logical one at that) makes you a dis-info agent?



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I just did a reverse image search, there's reports of this from January 2012. We would have heard something about it if it were real, so I'm sure this is fake.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse
 


I saw a documentary of two British geologists that investigated the claim and what I saw made more sense than the existence of a Pyramid. Not that I do no think that there is a strangeness about pyramids in general (location and distribution), but what I saw and the argumentation provided (from both side) was sufficient to make it clear (the images helped). I have no problem in people keeping the idea alive to permit the increase of tourism to the region, but there is no science or historic relevance there (as I said with the exception to the tunnels if they can prove their argumentation that they were indeed sealed).



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Most likely a hoax. But it does get the gears grinding. Say it were real. I'm guessing it would be a signalling system of some kind relating to the other pyramids and strange sites across the globe (watch a few episodes of Ancient Aliens to get my reference). With all the weirdness happening around the globe lately. and weird energies that people are feeling, it could all be connected. That is, if this were a real photo. I've read other articles about it online and most have debunked both photos...



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich
 


I do not disagree with that, and I would even go further than that on the subject of pyramids. But I am truly satisfied with the facts I got to claim that those aren't pyramids...

There are many other interesting mysteries from those region, and I would even support a connection to Egypt or even Atlantis if it existed. See Bronze Age Sky Disc

I agree that we have huge holes on what we know about ancient history (before the Roman Empire)...



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Perhaps the reason the strength of the beam intensifies as it gets further from the pyramid is that the beam is actually originating from the sun, or some other source and being pulled to the pyramid. hm.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Could it be an ancient alien cell phone tower?






top topics



 
47
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join