It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Energy Detected and Measured At Ancient Pyramid

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster
a reply to: benrl

By mumbo jumbo, do you mean that bc it doesn't coincide with what we think we know about our planet, it's false? Or is it bc you don't understand and therefore, denounce?
I'm not picking a fight but I'm curious as to your reasoning for the debunk attempt. I honestly don't know what the deal is and neither do you. So, I'm curious as to why you would lean either way in the discussion.
The truth is, the Sumarian or genetic engineering topic in the paragraph you posted rings true for me. Thanks for that at least.

He stated why he thought it was mumbo jumbo.
Also, the genetic engineering stuff comes straight from (and was invented - concocted - fabricated by) Zechariah Sitchin and has no evidentiary basis whatsoever.

Harte

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte
How do you know it hasn't been proven? Religion keeps people in line and it is a control for the population. Maybe it HAS been proven and they choose to keep it quiet. I've never read Sitchin in my entire life and independently believe that we are genetically engineered.

One last question, Harte. Why do you sign your posts when your name is on the border and above your comments? It's annoying AF.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

How do you know it hasn't been proven? Religion keeps people in line and it is a control for the population. Maybe it HAS been proven and they choose to keep it quiet. I've never read Sitchin in my entire life and independently believe that we are genetically engineered.

Yes, religion sucks, scientists are dedicated to finding, then hiding, the facts, up is down, yada yada yada...
The entire Human Genome Project was a hoax - they did it so they could scam us out of the tax money to pay for hookers and coc aine.

One last question, Harte. Why do you sign your posts when your name is on the border and above your comments? It's annoying AF.

I do it to annoy you.

Harte

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I completly agree that there are undiscovered ancient structures located all over the world, not just pyramids. However these "Bosnian pyramids" are what, about 3 times the size of the Great pyramid of Giza? Thats some kind of massive complex for humanity to miss and also geologically located in an area that man has habited for 1000s of years and only now are they discovering pyramids. The tech to find out if these things are man made has been in orbit since the 70s. How hard would it be to send over a bird with ground penatrating radar and have a proper look?

Humanity hasn't missed them. A few know about them, but ancient knowledge is kept from mankind. All you have to do is search some threads here about the Bosnian Pyramids where many posters have tried through multiple posts to convince everyone here these pramids are not really pyramids. Why? If the bulk of mankind were to learn the ancient knowledge, or if even a decent number of a few percent, our worldwide consumeristic/materialistic debt enslavement paradigm would fall apart, and a raising of mankind's consciousness would enable us to throw off the parasites and their masters that currently control the destiny of earth.

Here is a great work that outlines some secret societies that keep ancient knowledge alive but hidden from the bulk of mankind:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I think the reason that some people try to convince people that they aren't pyramids is because they aren't. You can look right at them and see that they are just hills with somewhat regular shapes. They are in a hill range, covered with dirt, etc.

There is no known civilization that could have built them, and I think it is naive at best to say they are pyramids that are twice the size of those in Egypt, which were recognized as the tallest structures in the world for 4000 years.

The scientific community has looked at them and called them "a cruel hoax." The claims of tunnels are actually mines that are well know, and the patches of stone appear to be natural.

Nature is capable of making very regularly shaped hills, and these are't even that regular. Perhaps they were teraformed a bit by people using them as hill forts.

This whole thing is a bit sad.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Here's some thoughts on the "Pyramids" of Bosnia.

Firstly I'm going to quickly cover the ridiculous "beam" in the various images posted here and elsewhere, that would take literally 1 minute to fake.

Here's the OP's image with the beam removed which is considerable harder (took about 2 minutes). It's not perfect but about as good as the "with beam" original and I have a bit of a hangover.

Notice how the thing now looks a little less mystical and pyramid like without the blast of 28KHz nonsense coming out of the top.

Secondly here are some images of the location of the "pyramid" in Visoko from some different angles courtesy of Google Earth.

Funny how almost no-one mentions the actual location in an more detail than Bosnia and images are always from the most photogenic, angular side.

What's that... looking more like a hill, who'd a thunk.

The whole Bosnian Pyramids idea is pushed by a certain Mr Semir Osmanagić and is something that has little or no support academically, either in Bosnia or at abroad. It has however had some political support, somewhat understandable in that it attracts tourism to the area.

Some reading about this can be had here.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

But those lines (on the sides that images of the "pyramid" always show, but not the others) are angular, how could that possibly be natural.

Well, how about these, the flatirons in Colorado, USA.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yes, religion sucks, scientists are dedicated to finding, then hiding, the facts, up is down, yada yada yada...
The entire Human Genome Project was a hoax - they did it so they could scam us out of the tax money to pay for hookers and coc aine.

I do it to annoy you.

Harte
edit on 5/25/2017 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Beams of light have also been seen around the world years after this one, one photographer saw one in a south american pyramid.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join