It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Energy Detected and Measured At Ancient Pyramid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Just FYI, there is a thread about it already here:

Mysterious Energy Beam at Bosnia Pyramid

How is that possible? I typed the title of my thread in the Search just to make sure this hasn't already been posted. Didn't even see a thread on this topic but there were other threads that were found via keywords but that's it.

My apolagy. MODs, you can close this thread now

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
That original picture form the blog looks so fake. Unless someone can explain to me how they are able to pick up the beam of "light" against the sun in a photograph. I can go shine a flash light at the sun and the beam will not even be visable. Yet, these photographers managed to capture this? Unless it is some sort of energy that is unknown to man at the moment...I cannot for one second buy into this story from the given blog.

Interested on seeing what comes of this though and if any substantial photos from different angles can be produced, maybe even a video.

The picture is fake. It's just a picture for kicks I suppose? It's been photoshopped to grab peoples attention about this story. It's impossible to see the beam of light.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thanks for confirmation, it looked so absurd haha...didn't think there was anyway it could be real. Dig up anything new about what's going on here or are you finding the same old articles I've bene stumbling on?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by earthdude

And you can prove that how?
So says the disinfo agent...

Oh, no, I have been exposed. My cover is blown. I admit, I am working for the Pharaoh. He wants the energy all to himself. Yes, I took the pic, it is real. I hear a chariot outside, my time on Earth is over, they have come for me. Get the truth out. Avenge me...........

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

Just a quickie on the FYI but the shape itself is believed. by some. to carry power and ability in itself. Not generated FROM the shape, but concentrated by it. Kinda like Prisms manipulate light as a simple fact of science.

I'm not sure where I stand on it. I don't have a wire Pyramid adorned with Crystals hanging over my bed. I know someone who does though and the stores I get my material from have plenty of them for sale, for that purpose. It's said to do everything from concentrate and enhance dreams to help keep fruit fresh. (Okay..I laugh on the last one myself)

It's important to at least note though, to a % around the world, the shape itself definitely does carry as much meaning as any other aspect of them.

edit on 22-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

There are no Pyramids in Bosnia. It is all a coincidental of particular geological artifacts. I do not know about the tunnels, I guess there may be tunnels that someone dug in and then sealed off, a lot of work but possible, on that topic I'm still open minded to see if it leads to anything interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to= post by TheProphetMark

Has anyone thought the possible explanation of the beam starting with less intensity and growing more intense as it moved away as more or less, a focal point? If the beam is set to a certain target it would make sense it's focus would cause it's intensity to register higher.

Another thought on the intensity seeming greater as it moves away from the pyramid, is it possible that this beam is coming from else where, and it is losing intensity as it travels further through our atmosphere. Our atmosphere can have many effects on many things, why not the intensity of a beam of energy as it travels to it's target. If it seems so impossible that the energy gets stronger moving away from it's source, why isn't the suggested source the target?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Do I have to quote sherlock holmes, or can you accept that perhaps you are being ignorant?

Pyramids exist all over the world, get over it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I find the following total BS :

In Jan 2011 the SB Research Group recorded the the frequency using a Compander (an instrument housing a supersonic sensor of very advanced technology containing highly miniaturized mechanical and electronic components integrated in the same silicone substratum.) The team also tested for magnetic fields above the Pyramid of the Sun, and none could be found. Mike Tate wrote in his report “This data is a critical piece of the puzzle because with no magnetic field found to be atop of the Sun Pyramid, data recorded with the Compander can not be attributed to radio waves by radio stations or repeaters placed nearby.”

Obviously the guy who wrote this, has no idea what a compander is. A compander is NOT a measuring instrument, but a process (or an interface) by which one can transmit signals with a large dynamic range over a medium with a limited dynamic range. Compander stands for "Compression" and "Expanding".
companding

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Come on guys, its a "frequency beam".

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wasn't there a little snippet inside an Ancient Aliens episode or something, that showed an iPhone app capable of creating these pictures? I'm sure I've seen the very same beam emanating from the Egypt pyramids as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Fake! Just look at the beam of light in front of the sun. I mean come on DUH!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I agree with others here saying this looks very fake. The article is very "bare bones" and the picture is obviously photoshopped.

However, the frequency they state "28khz" is very interesting for several reasons... This is the supposed frequency where sound can negate gravity. Ralph Ring supposedly used this frequency to levitate ping pong balls.
whatisthepyramid.com...

So if there is any truth to this story, the "beam" is most probably a sound beam, not a light beam, and that photo is definitely fake. This would make more sense.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am a friend of Sam Samir Osmanagich. He told me some stories that make you think about what we really are taught. He told me that they dug through 20,000 years of soil to get into the first cave. This is really exciting news. I am going to have to give him a call and see what is going on.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Of course the picture is fake it's used as a front cover to sell a book .. duh ..

Real scientist involved with 2 seconds of research is this guy. Sam Osmanagich

Looks a little shady but has done the rounds in ancient civilizations, considering he has done a phd on ancient civilizations i would assume he knows a tiny thing about pyramids.

much more research needs to be released on this "beam" and ultimately it's location.

In saying that however with a starters in BS of economics i can't help but be a little pessimistic and think this may be all for the money.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I don't think the image is supposed to be the 'real deal' is it? I thought it was just intended to be illustrative. But then, given the origin of the image (which I think is here: source), perhaps not. No indication is given on that site that the image is intended to be merely representative of the phenomenon.

Either way, the comments made by others are all valid.
A compander has nothing to do with the ridiculous pseudoscience mentioned in the article, and is, as previously stated in here, to do with compression and expansion of audio (source).

I find it suspect, also, that the article refers to a "team of physicists", without making reference to who they are, or where they've come from (which is always a giveaway). The site first listed, however (piramidsunca.ba), does contain ties to the 'Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation', which was apparently founded by Dr. Sam Osmanagich, who has ties to several archaeological institutions. Whether that lends him any real credibility or not is up for debate.

I guess ultimately it's possible to discard the reports of 'strange energy', and still have a fascinating study in anthropology and archaeology on our hands... the pyramid is certainly interesting, and I'd love to know more about it. Anyone got any further information about the pyramid itself?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
I agree with others here saying this looks very fake. The article is very "bare bones" and the picture is obviously photoshopped.

However, the frequency they state "28khz" is very interesting for several reasons... This is the supposed frequency where sound can negate gravity. Ralph Ring supposedly used this frequency to levitate ping pong balls.
whatisthepyramid.com...

So if there is any truth to this story, the "beam" is most probably a sound beam, not a light beam, and that photo is definitely fake. This would make more sense.

If that frequency is used to move Ping pong balls, could it be that the Pyramid emits a stronger frequency? Maybe enough to move all those huge blocks to built itself? If Ralph Ring used it to move ping pong balls, it's really not that far fetched for our ancestors to use it to help them build the pyramids.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It's been wildly accepted, although there's been different schools of thought that, pyramids have some type of relationship with the cosmos. That much has pretty much been concluded in an esoterical way.

But it's been further stated that PERHAPS when constellations/stars line up in their passage (once every several thousand years) it might trigger some electro-magnetic energy from these pyramids like prism-power. And that's why they were built.
Perhaps as an energy source for their crafts when they return here?....... or maybe even a GPS-beacon.

This is a great video and it gets into pyramids, abductions and this so-called 'star/pyramid energy'.

@41. it starts discussing the pyramids being a machine of sorts.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

You can't say it's not real without going there and investigating. Same for the archeologists that haven't investigated it. I haven't been there personally but am very aware of the tactics of the archeologists that are denying it. Through the years there are a real lot of things denied by archeologists that are now widely accepted as real with supporting evidence of authenticity instead of an opinion. Half the stuff the Smithsonian has isn't displayed because the rule is that it shouldn't be displayed until the origin of it is known. I'll never donate anything to the Smithsonian, noone will ever see it there except a privileged few.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Dude, you're like the personification of that guy from Family Guy "Hey!!! This guy's a phony!!!" Get a life dude.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join