It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israel fears Iranian terror attack at London 2012 Olympics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wait so when did the policy become that if a terrorist organization attacked your country than you are allowed to attack theirs? Why does Iran have to be involved in these attacks? When the trade centers were attacked all the men were Saudi Arabians, and they got off Scott free.

This would make this whole thing a sham. You let an attack happen and go after a different group of people. I also thought it was kind of funny how the hole Osama Bin Laden thing went down. You didn't see a body, anyone speak of it, nor was anyone parading around like we won the war.

This will lead me to believe that if a terrorist attack happens, let's say the attackers are from France, Iran and Syria will be taking the blame. I can guarantee that.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

No, it will not be Israelis only to be the target if that comes to happen, but the possibility of Americans been the target that will bring US more into the picture of somewhat legit retaliation, with Israeli blessings.

The irony of something like that happening, I can already see the headline news and corporate media propaganda.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

After all, Iran is directly or indirectly behind the majority of terrorism that occurs worldwide.

That's a pretty bold statement, any proof to back that up?

The US military and it's allies are guilty for the majority of terror around the globe in recent times.

On topic:

This is typical, Israel predicting an Iranian attack is not surprising at all. I hope nothing happens though because it would probably be pretty ugly.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am very concerned about the situation in the UK at this time, because I fear that the UK may have put all it's egg's into one basket. Look at it this way, if you were planning to rob a bank, and you knew that one bank in eg Norwich had no one protecting it, and you know another bank in London was surrounded with cops with guns, which bank would you go to rob? and I fear with all the Police & Army, Navy being in London the UK Nuclear power stations will be hit, all are on the seafront, all have no protection apart from a security guard who may or may not be asleep at the time.
Sorry guys, but I am mostly right about my feelings, we are seeing lots of strangers around my area the last few days, they are not locals, they are taking lots of interest in our area, we live close to a Nuclear station too, main problem is even if we warn the cops they wont take notice because they remove the brains on UK cops when they join the force.
Were dead unless we get protection, and with a Government that has sacked 1000's of Police, Army, RAF personal we have very few to spare to help us unless they pull the people from London.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Every country has terrorists. America and Iran both have them. Not taking sides just pointing out the facts.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I believe the original source for this was a known zionist shill newspaper. Second only to Sorcha Faal. According to them we are also watching out for volcanos and earthquakes.
www.timesofisrael.com...
Last volcano in London? Answers on a postcard please...

Whatever - it's hardly rocket science that the games would be a tempting target. Nor is it rocket science that we have no choice but to be geared up for most eventualities. But we can also expect the usual suspects to 'big up' the threat.

edit on 22-7-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Wow, just wow...

I don't normally jump on the Israel is behind major conspiracies and such...

But after the Bulgaria bombing, where merly hours after they where certain it was IRAN.

Where DNA is JUST BARELY being tested from that...

And now this, if something happens how blatant can you get about this...

We have all been hearing on ATS how false flag is going to happen in London, and now this.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Reminds me how the Bush administration -- who yawned when Richard Clark and Clinton warned them about terrorism -- immediately concluded with 99.9% accuracy who the culprits were after 9.11. Their excuse was "oops" for everything that didn't make sense and then they claimed "trust us, we're the experts" infallibility on all the new powers they gave themselves. A group that can't find their own as$ with a map, is sure within 6 hours after an attack who did it.

Israel will probably use the "trust us, we're professionals" to send out to the carbon-copy media all the EVIDENCE. Nobody of course, will be allowed near the crime scene for fact checking -- nor will any DNA be release to any other parties I'm sure.

Israel is SURE that Iran will attack the Olympics because having Israel and the USA carpet bombing their country is obviously something to do rather than get bored this Fall.

>> What possible motivation would they have to do such a thing? The only group who could stand to gain from an attack like this would be a stateless terrorist group, or of course the Likud party in Israel whose only value on this earth is defending people from the threats they imagine.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by seabag

After all, Iran is directly or indirectly behind the majority of terrorism that occurs worldwide.

That's a pretty bold statement, any proof to back that up?

The US military and it's allies are guilty for the majority of terror around the globe in recent times.

On topic:

This is typical, Israel predicting an Iranian attack is not surprising at all. I hope nothing happens though because it would probably be pretty ugly.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

The US CIA has been funding an Al Qaeda operation in Iran that conducts terrorist attacks. Just google; "al qaeda in Iran funded by CIA". So Al Qaeda is a huge enemy except when they aren't?

So the USA can help kill Iranian's all day long -- an it doesn't get covered in our news services. Yet Israel gets to CLAIM they fear Iran is going to kill people at the Olympics because they are so trustworthy? My first suspicion is this is softening us up for a false flag. It's also my second and third suspicion to be honest.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Every country has terrorists. America and Iran both have them. Not taking sides just pointing out the facts.

-SAP-

Yes, all countries have the potential to host terrorists.

Name one proven act of terror committed by Iran outside it's borders within the last two decades.

I can name several US acts of terror, Afghanistan and Iraq come to mind rather quickly.

Iran seems to be a victim of terror, not a culprit of it.

Israel is also known for acts of terror.

The flotilla incident, their treatment of the Palestinians, the unsanctioned attack on the "Syrian Nuclear Facility", the murder of Hamas commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai to name a few.

The Iranian government aren't saints but they aren't the terrorists they are made out to be.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I live 1/2km from the Olympic Stadium and it's hell. most of the small and family run businesses have been run out of the area due to the council hiking up the rent, my rent has gone up £200 in the last 4 months and anyone in council housing has been shifted out of London. I have been stop & searched 7 times in the last 4 weeks
I don't dress suspiciously or like a 'chav', I have a fairly respectable job and have never broken the law. I am traveling to Poland during the Olympics because I am fairly sure that something bad will happen and the area will be locked down. I don't wanna be if/when that happens.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I am not saying Israel and America are innocent by any means. I am also not disagreeing, I was just saying that every country has them, or has the potential for them. Iran is no different I'm sure.

I think every modern country in this day and age is corrupt anyhow, but I digress getting a little off topic...

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Israeli athletes should stay at home? Why should they? I want to see ALL the world's athletes compete, even the Iranian Olympic team!

See, where I come from, there is no room for religion, politics or war in sport. Sport is where all men and women compete as equals; sport (and music) is what helps to make the world go round, it takes us away if even for afew hours from our daily grind.

No one has to like Netanyahu but the Israeli Olympic team has worked hard no less than any other Olympic competitor to get where they are, they are normal people from all soci-economic backgrounds and deserve some recognition like ALL the teams competing.

I wish them just as much luck as my own Olympic team or yours.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I understand your position, and it makes sense.

I believe you misunderstood the context of my original post which was a response to Seabag. He said something along the lines of Iran being responsible for most of the worlds terror. I was only pointing out that he is incorrect in his statement and that if anyone were to get the "terrorist of the decade" award, it would be given to the US military. My apologies if this has gone too far off topic, I just wanted to clarify what I meant.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Ahh I see, I did misunderstand. With regard to that comment by seabag. I lol'd on that one.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

-SAP-

Yes, all countries have the potential to host terrorists.

Name one proven act of terror committed by Iran outside it's borders within the last two decades.

I can name several US acts of terror, Afghanistan and Iraq come to mind rather quickly.

Iran seems to be a victim of terror, not a culprit of it.

Israel is also known for acts of terror.

The flotilla incident, their treatment of the Palestinians, the unsanctioned attack on the "Syrian Nuclear Facility", the murder of Hamas commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai to name a few.

The Iranian government aren't saints but they aren't the terrorists they are made out to be.

It's very difficult to "prove" a country was behind a terrorist attack and it rarely happens because it's often done by proxy groups. But, like I said earlier, Iran hasn't denied they were behind the Bulgarian bus bombing, even though they were accused by Israel of exactly that. They still haven't denied it. Why not?

Moreover, many intelligence officials in the west believe Iran is the biggest state sponsor of terrorism in the world. That's not exactly a new assertion. Perhaps these people are just stupid and don't know their jobs?
edit on 22-7-2012 by ClintK because: typos

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Ok, so some strange things seem to be coming into play here.

We have Iran being blamed immediately for the Bulgaria bombing without any evidence.
Did any one know this?

Olympics most wanted: Terror police fear suspect wanted over Bulgarian bus bomb could be on his way to London 2012

Perhaps I'm not up on all the news, but apparently there was a second man involved in Bulgaria and now he is on his way to Britain

From the same article:

Concerns of an attack on Israel were heightened by the suicide bombing of a bus in Bulgaria last week, killing five Israeli tourists and the Bulgarian bus driver.

The blast was reportedly revenge for the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists, which Iran blames on Israel

So right away we now have all of the major news outlets speaking this way - as if ANYTHING has been confirmed??? Now, it appears, without any evidence, IT IS FACT.

Ah, that Other Guy is Now Coming to Watch the Olympics

Also, in another article claiming we should believe mossads statements, I found this to be sad and funny. "Security experts" have a new fun term to bandy about on the tv. "Invacuate".

The paper also claims that if an attack occurred on the stadium, security forces would “invacuate” key people, rushing them to safety inside the attack zone.

This is getting frightening. These lunatics will stop at nothing to start a war with Iran. Is it fair to say Iran doesn't want war with Israel or the US? That they would rather go under the radar and keep working on their nuclear ambitions without being reduced to ash? Why, knowing war will result and they will be destroyed, would they attack the olympics, especially with all of this news out that has made it clear WE ALL KNOW IT IS YOU IRAN. To do so would be suicide and they would lose everything they have been working for. Iran might be crazy, but they are not as dumb as these papers want everyone to think.

link

CJ
edit on 22-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant

Originally posted by benrl
And now this, if something happens how blatant can you get about this...

You said it. I'm starting to wonder if they check under their beds every night looking for Iranian boogeymen, as much as they seem to fear those scary Iranians.

Somebody really appears to want provocation for war.

And a provocation there WILL BE.
They have already set up the pins.
Now all they have to do is knock 'em down.

They have essentially said that if ANYTHING happens we know who did it.

Goal - War with Iran

Problem - We are afraid Iran will attack at the Olympics.(Victim stance,poor us! meanwhile WE--Isreal-- bomb
the olympics ie 'false flag' and everyone knows right where to look thanks to our pre-emptive campagn)

Solution - War with Iran.

The solution ALWAYS matches the goal.

I swear to GOD I will be shocked at this point if the Olympics goes off without a hitch.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Better get ready to invacuate.

2nd.

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Looks like a false flag is on the cards.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Plus...There are 4 senior members of the Olympic Committee who have direct connections to Goldman Sachs, the huge Israeli investment bank...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join