It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israel fears Iranian terror attack at London 2012 Olympics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I find it funny that Bulgaria is dismissing the claims of responsibility by Qaedat al-Jihad, a "Global Jihad affiliate." OK, so maybe US and/or intelligence reports point to Hezbollah, but really? Do you think it's easier to go after the country you want taken out of the picture if the responsible group has known affiliations with said country versus a group with no country affiliation?

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If you want to know if it will be a false flag, look at the guest list of who will be there and who will be absent, if they are the big players, nothing will happen at the ceremonies

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
If you want to know if it will be a false flag, look at the guest list of who will be there and who will be absent, if they are the big players, nothing will happen at the ceremonies

Where can one find the elites guest list?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Text

Originally posted by forklift

Originally posted by munkey66

Where can one find the elites guest list?

I second that...

ETA:

Actually, i don't second that now. From the same story:

The Sunday Times reports further that "panic rooms have been installed beneath the stadium as a haven for VIPs and spectators in the event of an attack."".

I don't like the general public's chances of getting into these panic rooms, but the VIPs will be safe

I guess this means there's no need to jeopardise the plausibility of a potential false flag by not turning up. Indeed, they'll probably emerge from the 5 star bunkers as heroes in the MSN.

edit on 22-7-2012 by McGinty because: update

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
In some ways i hope they try something, with the military on the streets, if any of those guys are killed by an israeli act of terror, i believe it would very much be the beginning of the end.
You see, in the UK a more modernistic outlook and approach seems to be fomenting towards "Our Superiors", Many people in the military are seeing them for what they are, and given the right circumstances, would just completely ignore them.
One thing our military is, is professional and very observant, some of them may be a sandwich or two short of a picnic, and they may like a drink, but i bet you a pound, they know # when they smell it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Who is not attending the Olympic Opening Ceremony;

Gordon Brown - Zionist
www.mirror.co.uk...

Shimon Peres - Zionist and war criminal
islamic-intelligence.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
the only terrorists at the olympics will be the israeli's ...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It sounds like a propaganda campaign to me to try to get sentiment on Israel's side. It may happen but I doubt if Israel's intelligence would know. I also doubt if the Iranian government would be stupid enough to attack the Olympics games. To risk of getting all the countries in the Olympics against them is suicide. The Iranian leaders aren't dumb or suicidal like some of the Muslim extremists/terrorists are. I doubt if they would even support anything like that at all, evenly indirectly. Israel is trying to get sentiment on their side of this conflict and looking for support if they decide to bomb Iran. This is a normal tactic used by many governments. If there is an attack on the Olympics it will probably be Al-Quida.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

So in other words Mossad is going to create an incident in UK Olimpics and then blame Iran for it.

I got it now.

edit on 22-7-2012 by marg6043 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Wow they really really want this. What exactly is an "Iranian terror squad" anyway? Do they think people really buy into this? Oh, wait....

Panic rooms? Seriously, this is looking bad. I'm going to have to watch the Olympics now, but not for the sporting events.
edit on 22-7-2012 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

So in other worlds Mossad is going to create an incident in UK Olimpics and then blame Iran for it.
reply to post by marg6043

at this point, thats where I am leaning towards as well.

Hopefully its all BS and nothing happens, I really hope thats the case...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

All i can say is i just hope nothing happens but with all this security debacle it could but then the Army and Police have now stepped in to take control of matters so with all their expertise...... nothing should happen.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Taking into consideration the atmosphere of propaganda against Iran I have to say that any type of incident in the UK Olympics will be blamed on Iran regardless.

Because they have been warned by Israel and the culprit will be Iran who else, after all that country is almost the only country that has not been neutralized with regime change..

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Iran's President doesn't play well with the globalist. Iran will be blamed no matter what incident occurs (if there is one). Staged terror is the name of the game and if you don't think the Americans and Israelis haven't perfected it, you re kidding yourself.

The earth is going to shake us off like bad case of fleas.....George Carlin

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I fear the PTB terror actions on civilians of all countries, and that includes the leaders of ALL the countries, including Israel's leaders.

Everything that happens is done by them and they do it by the numbers on certain days.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

by the numbers on certain days.

excuse my ignorance but what does that mean exactly?

I am unfamiliar with this.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by Unity_99

by the numbers on certain days.

excuse my ignorance but what does that mean exactly?

I am unfamiliar with this.

I was wondering that myself...

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

I hope you are wrong in your reading of the situation, althoough I can't much fault your logic and how you arrive at what you do. Particularly your final conclusion. The world is full of opportunists and this has become quite a mess in ways no one could have predicted until the reality came and well...there it is.

I just hate to think that the Olympics may become another doom date. By that I mean, look at 9/11 or 7/7. I'm not sure it'll mattter of you look 10 years or 100 years into the future. 911 will always have that second meaning to a dte which defines tragedy and death. I imagine it's similar to the number 1812. To an American with knowledge of history..well..only one image ought to come to mind for that year. They burned our house down.

So it would be for the Olympics and that would be the worst part of it all, should something serious happen. The word Olympics won't bring images of interlocking rings and swimming or track events to mind...but mass casualty triage collection and the noise of rescue. Always the noise.... Gawd... take a break and have a vacation, to all those who would wish the games ill... Let the world have ONE pure thing remaining.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So it would be for the Olympics and that would be the worst part of it all,

and isn't that the entire point of "terror"

Its why it makes sense...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I just wanted to say that just because an attack occurs (if it does) doesn't mean the Israelis engineered it -- or for that matter that they didn't. It's pretty accepted theory in intelligence circles that Iran has used terrorism to seek revenge for the assassination of scientists in their nuclear program. Iran has all but admitted it. As far as I know, they still haven't denied responsibility for the Bulgarian bus bombing.

So Iran doing some kind terrorist attack that targeted primarily jews is entirely plausible.

I realize it's also entirely plausible that Israel could launch a false flag attack as a justification for war with Iran. There is no question that Israel is concerned about Iran getting the bomb. Maybe overly paranoid, but maybe not. The leader of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, the late Ayatollah Khomeini, routinely called for Israel's destruction and was deeply disturbed by Israel's existence, calling it a blight on the holy land. He implored his people to some day, when they could, destroy Israel. Any of you who are a bit older and have good memories know Israel enjoyed relatively good relations with Iran under the Shah. That changed instantly when Khomeini took power. "Iran cut off all official relations; official statements, state institutes, events and sanctioned initiatives adopted a sharp anti-Zionist stance." (wikipedia) That has been a central factor in the culture of Iran's government ever since.

That's the problem. If something happens, we might not know for decades what really happened. Of course, conspiracy theorists, on both sides, won't even need a minute. They'll be absolutely certain they're correct and that this is because they're smart and "really see the way things are." No amount of information will ever change that for the rest of their lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join