It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israel fears Iranian terror attack at London 2012 Olympics

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

PRIME Minister Julia Gillard's decision not to attend the London Olympics has raised the ire of Australian Olympic boss John Coates

Ms Gillard will be attending the G20 leaders meeting and the UN Sustainable Development Conference at the time of the dinner.

Source

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by benrl

www.haaretz.com

Israeli officials have warned that an Iranian terror squad in Europe may be planning to attack its athletes at the 2012 Olympic Games, sparking the largest security operation in peacetime Britain, The Sunday Times reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

To say that if terrorism happens at the Olympics Iran is likely to blame certainly isn't a stretch. Thats about as safe as saying the sun will rise tomorrow. After all, Iran is directly or indirectly behind the majority of terrorism that occurs worldwide.
How did Iran get behind Israel, USA and the UK?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

You know what my first response to this is?

Israel would know, but not for the reasons they hope we all believe.

It's pretty amazing that the Israeli government still doesn't get it. We saw them lie, we saw them attacking innocent people, we've watched them stealing land and persecuting an entire nation. Do they think we all have ten-second memories?

Does anyone believe a single word Israel utters? I don't think so.

There could be a genuine threat, and it could be down to Iran. But I would need a hell of a lot of convincing before I trust anything the Israeli regime says.

The very fact that they've stated it makes me more suspicious of them than any other nation, and I truly believe that everyone else should be just as concerned about this.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Dude this is my point.

They both have something to gain from this. If Israel attacks Iran for WHATEVER reason then iran can get support from their eastern allies and trigger off a MASSIVE war that could potentialy give Israel absolute control over the east. Remember russia and china are both more or less allied with Iran now that they have that big fancy pipeline running through the middle east. A proven Israeli false flag would implicate the USA and other world governments giving credence for a One World Order wherein Iran would probably enjoy some privileges.

Both sides are highly educated and incredibly sophisticated. Between the two of us we could probably come up with 2,000 reasons for why one side would engage in whatever hostilities. Underestimating the Iranians is a grave mistake. Both have much to gain and much to lose. plain and simple.

I just want the violence to end. The holy land is for all who value love. Not mutual mad-men with trigger happy fingers.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
If it doesn't happen on Friday, the Opening Ceremony, its not going to happen.

Israel needs to get over its fear...or maybe they should keep all their athletes home, so everyone else can enjoy the Olympics and they don't have to concern themselves over what might happen during them.

I think its more a case of Israel being afraid (no paranoid) that the rest of the world (the people) are pissed off with Israel on many levels and may well threaten their citizens with things as deadly as....

Big placards saying: "Boycott Israel"

That is their worst nightmare, a weakening public image.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that anything will happen at the Olympics. There's too much widespread belief that something will happen. When these "events" occur, they always come as a shock to the masses, while a few indications can be found leading up to the event, those indications are usually buried beneath all the headlines of the day and few people take notice of them.

Same reason I think 2012 will be an uneventful year. I remember the year 2000 expectations of complete collapse because the computers were supposedly all programmed with dates running up to 1999 and chaos was supposed to occur as soon as we hit 2000. Nothing happened. Not even a whimper. But, in 2001, hmmm..

I suggest we all prepare for 2013 instead, just when every body is relieved to have made it through the infamous 2012, and think the threats have passed. Expect the unexpected, but the expected never comes.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

www.haaretz.com

Israeli officials have warned that an Iranian terror squad in Europe may be planning to attack its athletes at the 2012 Olympic Games, sparking the largest security operation in peacetime Britain, The Sunday Times reported.

Well now I know who will be attacking the Olympics... What do you know... Israel. Wow just wow

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NAMTERCES

That's been my thought too. People are expecting SOMETHING to happen this year. Remember 2000? Y2K bug, and the supposed nostradamus predictions. It wasn't until september of 2001 that the world saw the USA (the most powerful nation at the time) get caught with its pants down. Think about how much the world has changed Since 9/11. I was 12 years old and i lived outside NYC at the time and OVERNIGHT people's politics and attitudes changed. It was only a short time before all of a sudden we had other nations supporting us.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Israel fears Munich repeat

new york post blurb on it

Intelligence analysts in Tel Aviv fear the Iranians are back in the terrorist game in Europe and may be aiming to pull off a spectacular act of reprisal in the eye-for-an-eye war over their nuclear-weapons program

If you look at my post history, I tend to be pro-israel, I do not like what the government is doing, but I do not blame to people of Israel.

Just as in America we are all not itching to go to war with IRAN, despite what the news says.

But this, I just don't know, the Bulgaria thing added with this...
edit on 22-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

Big difference between 'Pro-Israeli' and 'Pro-Israeli Zionist Regime'.

I'm the first person to climb into 'Israel' for their treatment of the Palestinians, their outright refusal to adhere to or even listen to the UN and a majority of the world who condemn their repeated actions, their international espionage and spying operations they undertake with presumed immunity, the USS Liberty criminal act and subsequent cover-up... etc etc... BUT...

... I'm becoming more and more aware of how dangerous my assumption is that 'people know what I mean when I say 'Israel'..' I'd like to think and believe that the 'Israel' I've referred to in the past represents perhaps less than 10% of the entire Israeli population as a whole... THIS Israel should read more correctly as 'The Murderous Zionist Regime' succeeding in making the world believe they speak and act for all Israel and its people, when this couldn't be further form the truth.

Please tell me I'm right??!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by salamanda

Look what happened to Icke..... He claims that the elite are reptilians, because a chunk of the elite are jews, people say Icke is antisemetic. Reptillians is just a code word for jews, except, it's not....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
reply to post by Anusuia

PRIME Minister Julia Gillard's decision not to attend the London Olympics has raised the ire of Australian Olympic boss John Coates

Ms Gillard will be attending the G20 leaders meeting and the UN Sustainable Development Conference at the time of the dinner.

Source

I find it utterly strange that the G20 leaders meeting would be held at this time. Why was the G20 scheduled for this time when making the date a little before or a little after would have avoided the conflict of dates. The Olympics is only held every 4 years.

I see two possibilities here. The G20 leaders are in the know and the date conflict is deliberate.

Or while all eyes are on the Olympics someone will blow up the G20 leaders just prior to a planned attack in the Middle East.

It is frustrating having to write scenarios that are yin/yang because of a lack of knowledge on the real situation. Perfect time to take out the G20 leaders though. The media would have an ideal excuse for giving it only passing coverage. They could blame this on Iran. Are the Olympics just the distraction?

P

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Think this should be put in the hoax category.

Doubt it, Iran has no beef with Israel, its all propaganda,
In the middle east the largest population of Jews outside of Israel live in Iran.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I don't see why Isreal is so concerned about the Olympics in Britan.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

www.haaretz.com

I you want to go along away to solving world problems start by sacking every "reporter" who comes up with this crap.

Israels defence department would be incompetent to say the least if they did not look into the chance and possible scenarios of an attack on them, even if there is no intelligence to suggest it.
Reporter replaces doing routine checks for "fears-iranian-terror-attack"
Reporter replaces terror squad could be doing anything or nothing with "planning to attack its athletes", sure they could be doing this or they could be planning their attendance at the Teddy bears picnic. Who knows what they are doing if anything but lets just run with terror attack.

Unless I'm not mistaken this line should = immediate dismissal of anyone involved. "sparking the largest security operation in peacetime Britain"
I thought all the security was their for the Olympics? Thank god this guy has educated me it's all there cause of a non existent threat to Israeli athletes. Send Israel home and the only security you would see would be a couple of old blokes with walkie talkies taking tickets right?

I am here to warn everyone of the possibility of Obama planning to masturbate in front of the queen at the opening ceremony.
Am I lieing NO, is it possible YES, is it probable, NO.

Just scrap msm & be done with it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
reply to post by Anusuia

Source

I find it utterly strange that the G20 leaders meeting would be held at this time. Why was the G20 scheduled for this time when making the date a little before or a little after would have avoided the conflict of dates. The Olympics is only held every 4 years.

I see two possibilities here. The G20 leaders are in the know and the date conflict is deliberate.

Or while all eyes are on the Olympics someone will blow up the G20 leaders just prior to a planned attack in the Middle East.

P

I will go with your second thought
:it's just a joke

edit on 22-7-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindXtheXveil
and things like this are why I am glad Chicago didn't get the Olympics

Here, here neighbor! I live and work in the burbs and joined the collective sigh of relief when the announcement was made that we didn't get the Olympics.

Its sad that i'm planning on watching the opening ceremony to see what goes on -whether its simply a standard occult-ritual opening or terrorist attack. I despise the Olympics be ause of all the people who either don't win, or don't make it because of all the cheaters, but its such a target spectacle, I feel that if you're concerned about the world in general, you almost have to watch to see what "they" do...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by
after the Bulgaria bombing, where merly hours after they where certain it was IRAN.

Where DNA is JUST BARELY being tested from that...

And now this, if something happens how blatant can you get about this...

We have all been hearing on ATS how false flag is going to happen in London, and now this.

www.haaretz.com

I can only speak for myself and my perception of the country I live in, but this is no longer a matter of conspiracies between intermingling countries. We are talking about the Olympics here which is this planets ONLY event that brings all countries together for representation of a unified world. A threat to this kind of event is not about race or indifference, it is a slap in the face by the fact that our world's true leadership is secret and unpredictable. Not to mention how infectious the pointing fingers game will become if such an attack does take place.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Breaking News!!! Israel just confirmed that they are going to have an attack on the Olympic games and blame Iran for the incident, I don't know about Ahmadinejad but ill worried. On another news, police are still trying to figure out the mug shot reaction of the Colorado killer.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
So there you have it folks, the zoinist regime has already started the properganda mind uploads,im so sick of this hatered against iran, if there is an attack at the olympics this regime has to be brought to justice, it does anyway 911 was enough, but if this wont do it im sorry to say nothing ever will.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NAMTERCES

As a member of this website you may notice that most of the beliefs and theories that come up are quite the opposite of "widespread". Here,it is easy to make it appear widespread just as it is with aliens and government conspiracy when in the real world most people can't accept it. An attack at the Olympics would be a devastating blow and a huge shock to the entire world, but not to us right? Just like 9/11 there were those who knew it was coming but nobody wanted to listen....except both the expected and the unexpected or don't expect at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join