It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israel fears Iranian terror attack at London 2012 Olympics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

www.haaretz.com

Israeli officials have warned that an Iranian terror squad in Europe may be planning to attack its athletes at the 2012 Olympic Games, sparking the largest security operation in peacetime Britain, The Sunday Times reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Wow, just wow...

I don't normally jump on the Israel is behind major conspiracies and such...

But after the Bulgaria bombing, where merly hours after they where certain it was IRAN.

Where DNA is JUST BARELY being tested from that...

And now this, if something happens how blatant can you get about this...

We have all been hearing on ATS how false flag is going to happen in London, and now this.

www.haaretz.com

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Israel fears Munich repeat

new york post blurb on it

Intelligence analysts in Tel Aviv fear the Iranians are back in the terrorist game in Europe and may be aiming to pull off a spectacular act of reprisal in the eye-for-an-eye war over their nuclear-weapons program

If you look at my post history, I tend to be pro-israel, I do not like what the government is doing, but I do not blame to people of Israel.

Just as in America we are all not itching to go to war with IRAN, despite what the news says.

But this, I just don't know, the Bulgaria thing added with this...
edit on 22-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Blaming before events,

pre - justifications,

how dare those cave dwellers interfere with "Our Olympics"

oh what the sheep wont believe

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Insanity.......
If there is an attack at the olympics, look to the country making the bold threats.......
If I was there, I would be making serious plans to make sure I was on vacation somewhere else during the olympics. Crappy security forces, missiles on roofs, threats from isreal. Count me out. Better safe than dead.
edit on Sun, 22 Jul 2012 02:24:37 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

The stage is now "officially" set for anything and everything to happen.Who's to say if it will be Iran or someone else completely off the radar (it usually is isn't it). Yet once again the media is being used to plant the seed. Well let's see what unfolds. It will be interesting to say the least.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

how dare those cave dwellers interfere with "Our Olympics" oh what the sheep wont believe

See, im torn, Iranian terrorist have held olympic athletes hostages in the past...

But really, how many threads in the past months have been about the coming false flag in london...

It also reminds me that the Un gun control talk was followed by the Shooting in Colorado...

Create the solution, provide the problem ...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
and things like this are why I am glad Chicago didn't get the Olympics

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
And now this, if something happens how blatant can you get about this...

You said it. I'm starting to wonder if they check under their beds every night looking for Iranian boogeymen, as much as they seem to fear those scary Iranians.

Somebody really appears to want provocation for war.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Rather amusing that the prospect of an Attack at the Olympics, is far more intriguing than the actually viewing of the Olympics, unless they brought back 'Tug Of War'

if anything this fear-mongering was done just to increase viewing ratings

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by behindXtheXveil

and things like this are why I am glad Chicago didn't get the Olympics

Yeah, Ive been thinking that was going to be the target for awhile (there's ton of pop culture references to it getting nuked, kinda like 911 and lone gun men piolt)

My wife's friend from Highschool is on the US Women water polo team, I wonder if I could get my wife to ask her if they have been warned about anything...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Iranian terrorist have held olympic athletes hostages in the past...

If you're referring to the Munich Olympics, that was the P.L.O. not Iranians.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
If security and staffing to handle it had all gone pretty much as planned and something bad happens, it would be considered as much an Act of God as Man, much like 9/11 was, IMO.

However, given how badly London Olympic organizers have totally botched the little things...like security....I think a major incident will become tied around England's neck like an albatross. It may not be fair but I think it's how this will fall out in the long term if the unthinkable happens and an attack occurs.

I hope nothing happens for everyone's sake but the United Kingdom as a whole doesn't need any more headaches or challenges to get past. Certainly not something like this going that badly.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

www.haaretz.com

Israeli officials have warned that an Iranian terror squad in Europe may be planning to attack its athletes at the 2012 Olympic Games, sparking the largest security operation in peacetime Britain, The Sunday Times reported.

To say that if terrorism happens at the Olympics Iran is likely to blame certainly isn't a stretch. Thats about as safe as saying the sun will rise tomorrow. After all, Iran is directly or indirectly behind the majority of terrorism that occurs worldwide.

link   
Ohhhh no, this is not good news. Too many things have been said about threats to the Olympics and that means some could be true.

link   
reply to post by benrl

I feel sorry for the Israeli Olympic team; their PM Netanyahu needs to shut the F up and stop putting the fear in to his Olympic team before the Games even start - who do have their own large Israeli security detail.

Here's hoping they win some Gold and may their stay in London be a safe one.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Iran has competitors going to the Olympics
So does Israel
So instead of killing each other ,man/or woman up and do battle at the games in true warrior style -Synchronised swimming ?? or table tennis ?? the winner of the most medals is deemed champion of the Mid east and the loser has to shutup for 4 years.

www.guardian.co.uk...
Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has said he would like to come to the London Olympics but will not be attending because Britain has "a problem" with him.

No S#it , what would possibly make him think that?
edit on 22-7-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Is that sarcasm?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I agree and all this talk of moments of silence to Munich is like whistling past the graveyard. It's tempting fate...and that little bastard Mr Murphy just loves being tempted in the worst way. Oh how I've learned that....I wish they had. Again, here is hoping nothing happens, despite the stupidity of leaders involved.

It is the Olympic Games after all. It may not be a TV event like it used to be...but it's one of the few things in the world that still mean something. The bad guys need to take a short vacation.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Translation: israeli terrorists will make a commotion at the olympics and blame Iran.
It is their way, we all know it but not all will say it, because of some book that says they are better than us...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join