It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israel fears Iranian terror attack at London 2012 Olympics

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Considering Iran has a long history of gun , assassination , and drug operations in the western nations (while the West turned their cheek to their operations during the 70s and 80s) Britain knows that Iran could easily carry out this operation , so does Iran.

Iran has agents every where , sleeper cells if you want to call them that. You need to take a moment and read defectors reports on just how intricate Iran's infiltration is. It is actually used a deterrent.

If we attack Iran , all these suicide bombs wake up , and start blowing up in Western nations. Causing economic and public mayhem.

The Western civilian's are weak and all Iran would have to do is defeat the American / Western civilian population's will. Like in Vietnam. Vietnam defeated the American people while the American army had 50,000 casualties and Vietnam had 2 million.

Iran is every where it needs to be. Nothing more , nothing less. People continue to under-estimate Iran's entwining arms. Iran could carry out an attack on the Olympics. However , i wouldn't be surprised to know they released a Chemical agent.

The Olympics is detrimental to the world's health. Wanna wipe out the human population? Release a genetically modified disease in the Olympics. Good bye civilization. The Olympics shouldnt even be held. Waste of time and money.
edit on 22-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't blame them for being concerned. It has happened to them before ... it can easily happen again. This is the 40th anniversary of the terrorist attack against Israelis at the Olympics. Israel wanted a moment of silence at this Olympics for remembering the dead, but they were turned down.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by radioboffin

5.402Mhz USB. I also heard similar activity on 5.408 USB but the signal was very weak. I've been listening all afternoon at work via my remote link to my Amateur Radio station and I haven't heard any activity yet, more than likely because propagation isn't favorable at the moment. There's also a S6 noise floor right now at my location so that doesn't help either when listening for weak signals. My Icom 7700 is pretty good though when it comes to cleaning up the static.

edit on 22-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Why does everyone automatically assume that if a group of iranians leads out an attack that it is most likely an israeli false flag?

Maybe...just maybe...there are crazies on both sides. Right?

No, it just HAS to be those goat-chucking Arabs or those Satanic-Zionists right?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

It's not very hard to find a reason to suspect it. Israel has been trying to reclaim the middle east for centuries. With as much military activity as we have seen lately, it's easy to jump to the conclusion that something is gonna go down to enable those vessels to press the big red button. They want to, they need to. They just need a politically correct reason to do so, so they have the support of the western people.
edit on 22-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Setting up the false flag scenario.
They know its a small percentage of populations that understand how this works.
Im no fan of Iran. Even less so of Israel. (Governments)
here comes the war. Wish everyone was smart enough just to not follow the orders
and instructions of the elites. They would no longer have any power.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I highly doubt Iran would think about attacking Britain during the Olympics because they know one false move and both David Cameron and Barack Obama would launch a huge military assault. Also, Britain has thousands upon thousands of police, military and security officials on-duty for each day of the Olympics. The main concern. As documented in the news is the likelihood of a Mumbai style attack taking place. Then again, even if a terrorist act was committed you'll get lots of conspiracy theorists saying the the government was behind it or some other ridiculous theory.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by benrl

Considering Iran has a long history of gun , assassination , and drug operations in the western nations (while the West turned their cheek to their operations during the 70s and 80s) Britain knows that Iran could easily carry out this operation , so does Iran.

Iran has agents every where , sleeper cells if you want to call them that. You need to take a moment and read defectors reports on just how intricate Iran's infiltration is. It is actually used a deterrent.

If we attack Iran , all these suicide bombs wake up , and start blowing up in Western nations. Causing economic and public mayhem.

The Western civilian's are weak and all Iran would have to do is defeat the American / Western civilian population's will. Like in Vietnam. Vietnam defeated the American people while the American army had 50,000 casualties and Vietnam had 2 million.

Iran is every where it needs to be. Nothing more , nothing less. People continue to under-estimate Iran's entwining arms. Iran could carry out an attack on the Olympics. However , i wouldn't be surprised to know they released a Chemical agent.

The Olympics is detrimental to the world's health. Wanna wipe out the human population? Release a genetically modified disease in the Olympics. Good bye civilization. The Olympics shouldnt even be held. Waste of time and money.
edit on 22-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

Your post would be true if you were to replace the word "Iran" with "Israel".

Perhaps you have forgotten that the United States has actually attacked Iran.

Iran Air Flight 655 was a civilian jet airliner shot down by U.S. missiles on 3 July 1988 as it flew over the Strait of Hormuz at the end of the Iran–Iraq War. The aircraft, an Airbus A300B2-203 operated by Iran Air, was flying from Bandar Abbas, Iran to Dubai, United Arab Emirates. While flying in Iranian airspace over Iran's territorial waters in the Persian Gulf on its usual flight path, it was destroyed by the United States Navy guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes (CG-49). All 290 onboard including 66 children and 16 crew perished.[1] The incident is ranked ninth among the deadliest disasters in aviation history. It was the highest death toll of any aviation incident in the Indian Ocean and the highest death toll of any incident involving an Airbus A300 anywhere in the world.[citation needed] The Vincennes had entered Iranian territorial waters after one of its helicopters drew warning fire from Iranian speedboats operating within Iranian territorial limits.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't recall any Iranian sleeper cells retaliating, do you?

Please don't respond back with that used car salesman from Texas as an example.

I seriously hope no attacks happen during the Olympics, but rest assured if there is one, Israel was behind it. I mean really, how stupid do they think we are? They have pretty much admitted their intent of a false flag attack during the olympics to blame on Iran.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Wow, just wow...

I don't normally jump on the Israel is behind major conspiracies and such...

But after the Bulgaria bombing, where merly hours after they where certain it was IRAN.

Where DNA is JUST BARELY being tested from that...

To be fair to the Israelis (and I am no fan of Israel) they and Iran have been having a tit-for-tat bombing war for around 2-3 years now. Israel blows up their scientists and Iran blows up (or tries to blow up) Israeli targets. So it stands to reason they suspected Iran before any actual evidence is found.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
Why does everyone automatically assume that if a group of iranians leads out an attack that it is most likely an israeli false flag?

Maybe...just maybe...there are crazies on both sides. Right?

No, it just HAS to be those goat-chucking Arabs or those Satanic-Zionists right?

They are known for that the Zionist is just that now people are waking up

USS Liberty

9/11 and the 5 dancing Zionist

the bus in Bulgaria

Killing of Iran nuclear physicist

and the fact what they are doing to they own people
And i can keep on adding all day long

Iran never started a war you see Israel did

1948 Arab–Israeli War

Reprisal operations

Suez Crisis

Six-Day War

And is still going on to this day
You see it is Israel Zionist stealing all the land of the arab people.

Real JEWS don't need to do that they are Welcome everywhere and they know it
edit on 22-7-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

What you just said there makes perfect sense....Because If Israel does a false flag...then they already know who it will be directed at...way to go...you just inadvertently made the case in point of this entire thread.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Thanks - I'll have a listen. Got a JRC NRD535 and Lowe HF125 with HF Loop and report in anything of interest.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
reply to post by DeathShield

Israel has been trying to reclaim the middle east for centuries. With as much military activity as we have seen lately, it's easy to jump to the conclusion that something is gonna go down to enable those vessels to press the big red button. They want to, they need to. They just need a politically correct reason to do so, so they have the support of the western people.
edit on 22-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

Ok i get that, but don't you think that if iran could prove that it is a false flag attack then it would give the world a reason to wage war against israel? Both governments have been openly hostile towards eachother. At this point who cares who said what first? Both sides have adequate reason to stage a false flag or True-Flag event.

Second off. An attack hasn't even happened, Yet because israel expresses fear against a nation that has show mutual hostility, they are somehow planning a false flag attack? I am not saying it is impossible or likely or unlikely...just senseless. What does israel have to gain ? They already have control over the holiest land on the face of the earth. If their stranglehold on the USA is as strong as some say then they should be able to get resources with relative ease. They had a cold peace with egypt and have proven themselves to be formidable with or without US involvement.

Why does it all rest on israel when it is both sides that are being hostile towards eachother? Don't get me wrong, israel has made plenty of mistakes as well. But i don't think the iranians or israelis as a whole truly desire war.

I had more but my browser ate it up.

In short. This is madness, as a follower of christ i have no reason to think that either side is justified with their killing. I despise the church and my own government here in the USA so clearly it isn't a case of one government being better, when it is all governments that are engaging in the blood shed. It seems to me that we are all being tricked by men in the shadows who desire nothing but chaos and hatred.

I know there are good and honest muslims and jews out there, i know there are peaceful israelis and palestinians. I have personally met them, i have lived amongst them here in the USA. I went skydiving with a pro-palestine pakistani muslim for crying out loud. We trusted eachother enough to jump out of a plane together. In the southern united states i have lived peacefully with iranians. My mentor growing up was an Iranian woman who practiced messianic judaism and her father was a devout Muslim. I watched this mans kind and peaceful example change my fathers heart towards the muslims. He loved his daughter very much and encouraged her on her religious endeavors. Why can't everyone else do the same? What is it that is so bad about the muslims or the jews? Maybe they are both mislead by the same people? Perhaps Netenyahu and Khomeini are meeting behind closed doors and are laughing at ALL of us?

That is what it seems to me. That EVERYONE is being lied to and by looking upon eachother with suspicion we are furthering both sides causes.

May god protect my Iranian brothers and sisters and may his hand guard the israelis from their governments lies. The holy land is for all who seek love....at least that is what i believe. But i admit, sometimes it is hard to hold love when all you see is hatred.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

You completely missed my point. Like i said, maybe both sides are being ran by crazies who want nothing more than destruction and bloodshed.

Do all americans condone the Iraq war?
Does every christian go to Church?
Do all cubans support Fidel Castro or his government?
Do all jews support the israeli government?

Again, i have lived and seen that there are good people on all sides of the conflict. You are going to have a hard time convincing me that it is one person or groups fault when both sides are actively attacking eachother.

They both have something to gain from this. If Israel attacks Iran for WHATEVER reason then iran can get support from their eastern allies and trigger off a MASSIVE war that could potentialy give them absolute control over the east.

Or are we going to keep playing the same tired " poor iran, they are being bullied by the USA and israel" and the same "poor israel they are just surrounded by enemies" Card?

the entire nation of israel was under muslim control for hundred of years. Empires and nations have a history of destroying and rewriting history. Why should we trust any of them?

Or are you so engulfed with hatred that you are absolutely certain that it can all be chalked up to one person or deed? Is not a tree made of many cells ? Is not a virus composed of Multiple atoms?

Why would a war be the the result of just one person or action?

It was more than a bullet that lead to the death of Franz Ferdinand.

Don't worry. You are going to have your war, and there will be a very real attempt at wiping both israel and iran off the map. It is only a matter of time. And when you see the dead bodies of men, women and innocent unborn children on both sides, Don't even bother asking why.

I'm sorry, but i reject the notion that it is solely israels fault. Their government has done many things wrong. I will not argue against that. But how is it their fault when it is the Palestinians who launch rockets for being driven off of their land by gunpoint? I don't hold the germans responsible for the entirety of the holocaust, just the people who pulled the triggers and ran the camps. There were plenty of germans who regretted their nations actions, and there were those who helped their jewish neighbors and PAID for it. You can only hold the people responsible for so much. There are good people on both sides.

I sincerely doubt that this is what every single jew or palestinian wants. I KNOW that there are iranians who do not want this. These people are all at the mercy of their governments. What don't you understand about that?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
At least this time if anything should happen Iraq will not get the blame as it has already been deided who is to blame before the Olympics have even had an opening ceremony. Pity the PTB don't have such clairvoyance all the time. I am fed up of the whole olympics thing already even before it starts amazing as it may seem we do not all like sport, but as usual our media will be full of it while sweeping under the carpet real issues that matter and things that are going on that the government don't want us to pay any attention to. I shall my eyes peeled away from the Olympics and looking for other stuff going on because I can guarantee some things will be going down, false flags or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Why would a war be the the result of just one person or action?

Plz don't take this as a attack

Nicely said i can't debate your entire post now i am at work but but .

Bin laden one person one action on 9/11,supposedly it was bin laden and your "Gouverment" attacked a entire country

It's easy to shoot your own leg and blame the enemy so you can start your war

i know it's hard to argue people that run the "gouverment": Govern essentially translates to 'control' and ment means ' mind'

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If it doesn't happen on Friday, the Opening Ceremony, its not going to happen.

Israel needs to get over its fear...or maybe they should keep all their athletes home, so everyone else can enjoy the Olympics and they don't have to concern themselves over what might happen during them.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Heads up on these games . If Miss Julie Gillard is not attending the games as stated then dont go . Big trouble. If Miss Julies is not taking a big once in a lifetime chance to get front row boxes at these games during her term in office then shes in the know .
That woman revelled in the royal wedding with limelight from press reporting her dresses and hair styles back to Australia . And to be pampered as a head of state at the Olympics is an opportunity not to be missed !!
So whats up Julie . Are you believing the hype on internet forums.
I would like to know as I have family in that area of town.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well ATSers, I will actually be at the Olympics in the following weeks. Hopefully nothing happens! I'll try to keep my head down if it does.

Otherwise, I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures of monster athletes doing their thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by qalameid

Good luck

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join