It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SFWatcher

great account I would like to see a timeline of start to finish and I think we can do it,
he started shooting at the credits and from what i read jumped into the light when finished to say he was the joker?

does anyone know what scene was playing when he did this?

another weird thought he had other loaded weapons like a shotgun that could have produced way more kill damage especially at close range he was also all suited up with armor he takes OFF? its like a bad hit piece for the reasons they will use to keep civilians unarmed and unprotected.

this doesn't add up even for a crazy killer.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Did I read somewhere that the AR-15 used had a 100 round magazine? The weapon in the picture is not so equipped.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Will, if you read these posts you would see that the shooting did not begin until approx. 15-20 minutes into the movie, not during the trailer. He also did not jump out into the light and say he was the joker. He said this upon being detained by the Police. There are several links with timelines or you can just search for them as well.

Upon checking willyloman.wordpress.com... /

I think one of the most valid questions is why the gas mask is so far away from the car and the dropped gear?

Were the pink flip flops found outside of the door belonging to a victim I would imagine? If so, then more people probably saw him come out, or would have been afraid to go the same way the shooter went?

And shots were fired through the wall into theater 8 placing Holmes on the left side of the theater, so where did the gas canisters come from that were thrown on the right?

I think Holmes went nuts on prescription meds, but clearly others are involved in this plan with the chemical weapons as well as the threat issued to the APD.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Deemo Diablo

He used a 90 round drum which upon jamming, was probably dropped inside the theater and was replaced by 30 round magazines, which he dropped atleast one inside the theater when it was expended also.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
reply to post by Tsurugi

Any chance of you linking a map with some GPS coordinates to this book? I wanna have a read.

What book? No idea what you're on about.

If you want coordinates, 38°57'04.62" N 77°08'47.80" W is in a lovely little park with some benches in the shade trees.
The sculpture in the park is very interesting. I'm sure it has something to say but I haven't quite been able to put my finger on it yet...

Using google to find it will surely bring a black suburban into my driveway rather quickly, I think

My mother drives a black suburban, not sure where you're going with this?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Wouldn't the police easily be able to see if the cell phone in question actually made or received a phone call at that time? And if he received one, where the call originated? I used to work for Sprint and customers would call all the time wanting to know if their spouse received or made certain calls and to where, and that information is readily available within like minutes of the call.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I would like to thank ALL the new members with the great and definite knowledge of the happenings at the theater. THANK YOU.

I think it would take way to long for any of this to happen with just a single person the money alone for all this gear he was a college kid with no job, not a job i have heard about anyway.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Snake1984

That makes more sense. The wiki (i know, unreliable) said he used his AR till it jammed, then pulled out his Glock. It didn't mention the switching out of the magazines.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonex

Wouldn't the police easily be able to see if the cell phone in question actually made or received a phone call at that time? And if he received one, where the call originated? I used to work for Sprint and customers would call all the time wanting to know if their spouse received or made certain calls and to where, and that information is readily available within like minutes of the call.

I mentioned this aswell.

after the incident how were the POLICE and civilians using their phones during times like these the phone towers get jammed pretty quick.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
does anyone know how fast they moved to ban and confiscate guns in Aus. after the shooting there.

I fear this event like a light switch, if you get me drift.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

The "call" was most likely an alarm he set on his phone.

Phone rings.....he answers it like a genuine call......walks out of theater seemingly thoughtful of other movie-goers....other movie-goers expect him to return shortly so no suspicions are raised......he uses something to keep door from locking him out.....you know the rest

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

Thanks for providing this link. These are good quality pictures. This one is the one that best shows that the gas mask is all the way at the corner of the building, in the parking lot at the corner of the sidewalk:

It appears they started placing evidence markers at the gas mask. It has "1" and the items closer to it are number "2" and "3". By the time you get back to the AR laying near the exit door he came out of the gun has a marker of "25".

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
I keep thinking about the supposed "cell phone" guy. What if it was the shooter and cell phone call was real and his "trigger?" I've read the "manchurian candidate" theory batted around a few times and every time I read about it I think about the cell phone call.

I'm just posing a theory, we don't know what really happened...probably never will.

It seems like he was already triggered though. All that gear in his car, that he knew how to use all to well, sadly.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
My thoughts on the phone call Holmes received is that the caller used trigger words to alter his personality to that of a cold-blooded killer. How would I consider this, well it MK-Ultra 101. We don't know who called him but a check of the phone records will provide answers or clues, unless the caller took precautions not to be traced of course.

There are other people involved in this because an event like this can not be the work of just one man, despite what the evidence concludes to, evidence by the way that is still being gathered and which can certainly change the perspective of the crime. And not all evidence will be presented in a court case either for defense or prosecution. That the way it goes.

I also expect the glory hounds will take advantage of this massacre, like a woman did after the twin towers fell, saying she had relatives that died in the building and getting great PR, all of which was eventually exposed as a complete fabrication.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Tindalos2013 because: grammar correction.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
It's quite possible that he pretended to take a cell call which would give him a reason to step outside and not alarm anyone watching the movie. So fake call = no call which equals nothing to trace.

It's also very easy to keep fire doors open so you can re-enter. Used to do this all the time back in High School when going out to smoke between classes.

It is also possible he had an accomplice.

I guess we just have to let the police do their thing. They are not gonna release any information they might have of an accomplice if it might jeopardize their investigation.

Or it's possible (if you believe in this sort of thing) He was an MKUltra "Manchurian Candidate" subject and the call was his code word to set hyim off, well then he had no accomplice and propped the door open himself.

Either way, if you aren't gonna believe the official police report, there's no point in speculating.

Anything is possible then.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChillyHeatwave
If he was the Joker, then what is the reasoning of a gas mask to hide his face if he was going to calmly give himself up afterwards anyway ?
And what was the point of the gas canisters anyway. Seems a pointless act if your intention is too kill as many as possible.

If this person truly thought he was the Joker...Isn't the Joker famous for using gas?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It's not hard to imagine ONE guy doing this, and the story so far fits.

1) The guy had to enter the movie through the regular entrance inside. He couldn't haul weapons in through the front door. That would ruin the point of the whole attack.

2) He sits down and makes sure people are showing up and the crowd is there.

3) Car is parked out back

4) He pretends to get a phone call to look like he needs to use the exit. Although this part is semi suspicious because he could have just went out the door quietly. The phone call part is odd.

5) He puts a piece of tape or jam in the door to make sure he can get back in.

6) Comes in wearing different clothing and gas mask. This isn't that odd. It makes absolute sense.

7) Starts shooting.

I'm thinking he couldn't come in earlier and tape or jam the door because that was too risky to someone discovering the door issue. So he did it on the fly. Which is actually smarter because he had to make one last check that people were there, the door wouldn't be discovered, and his stuff was right in back without too much suspicion.

The whole story makes sense and if I was going to do it I would do it that way logically.

The only thing that's weird is the 'phone call' or pretend phone call. His phone records should be released. if nothing was on them, he faked the need to step outside. If he really DID call someone, then that person needs to be known.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

there are way too many questions that need to be answered to say this could be the work of one person.

where does an unemployed college kid get all this money this gear is not cheap.

I could go on but most have already covered all the problems with these need to know facts we are being given by MSM and LE.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

If this person truly thought he was the Joker...Isn't the Joker famous for using gas?

He prefered knives as it was more intimate. He liked to feel the pain of his victims, and see the look in their faces.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
www.milehighlibertyradio.com...

Okay so minutes into the PD transmission (about 15 minutes into part 1 is when the incident is first talked about) they state they have the suspect and he's in his car, the white KIA behind the exit. They reference that he's got a gas mask and multiple guns. They mention the semi-auto rifle. After that they state one suspect might being wearing a blue and white plaid shirt and then another officer states they are getting conflicting descriptions of the shooter.

About 22 to 23 minutes into the second part (so around 35 or so minutes into the incident) they state they have two suspects headed toward Alameda. They state one has a BLACK backpack (not a red one) and one that is in "black camo" with a gas mask.

So, apparently whomever was in the car is totally different from the two that are talked about over 35 minutes later. And it is at that time they give the suspect description "male, unknown race, black camo with gas mask" and then the second one with the black backpack.
edit on 7-23-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join