It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
At 29 minutes into the second part an officer gives the description again. Black tactical vest, black tactical helmet, gas mask, at least one handgun, one shotgun and possible long rifle.
edit on 7-23-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The first thread that was posted as this event was happening. The op was listening to his police scanner stated that he heard there were more than one person involved.

Here.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The shooter was a registered democrat, and OWS guy and a proud obama supporter. When ABC within hours of the shooting tried to connect him to the Tea Party they had to admit their mistake shortly afterwards but it was never mentioned then or since then that I have seen that he was a registered democrat, had connections with the OWS movement and was an obama voter. What a surprise.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger_Ric
The shooter was a registered democrat, and OWS guy and a proud obama supporter. When ABC within hours of the shooting tried to connect him to the Tea Party they had to admit their mistake shortly afterwards but it was never mentioned then or since then that I have seen that he was a registered democrat, had connections with the OWS movement and was an obama voter. What a surprise.

Update (12:49 EDT): Newly-released information on the suspect's birthdate (which, as indicated in our initial report, was a slight mismatch), combined with new details Breitbart News has obtained about the suspect's likely addresses, together suggest that the suspect may, in fact, not have been registered to vote.

Source:www.breitbart.com...

And as you can see, this Update is also from Breitbart .....since I included my source

How did you find out how he voted?.....even the first reports from the B used the term 'inactive'.
edit on 23-7-2012 by frayed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT

Originally posted by Shurlock
reply to post by CALGARIAN

False info,. The shooter purchased his own ticket and then propped the door open when he went out to his car to gear up.

Your entire site is full of disinformation, distortions, and outright fabrications.

people that need to use conspiracy theories to explain events like this are weak minds that cannot fathom the complexities of the modern world. Instead of working hard to wrap their brains around the real horror they invent silly and easily debunked theories that put the blame on shadow orgs and groups.

The idea that a government would stage an event like this as a means of getting guns away from people makes zero sense. Here is why:

If the government is already willing and able to commit acts such as this then there is no reason to take people's guns away. In addition, if the government has the ability and wherewithal to do this then owning a firearm is not going to prevent them from doing whatever they want to anyone at any time.

Check out the real fact that he mom knew he did it before it was even reported. He was a troubled person for a long time. All the facts point to him being an isolated lunatic, ticking time bomb.

No conspiracies needed.

If I could give you 100 stars I would. So many people are so narrow-minded they do not want to believe that it was a maniac that committed this heinous crime and not the government. I find it highly disrespectful and disgusting that people would suggest time and time again during events such as this that the government are involved in some way shape or form. Hypothetically speaking IF this was the work of the government do you really think they would spend millions of dollars on this investigation? Why did they deploy police to the seen if it was the government? It would be so easy for the government to simply clear up all the bodies wouldn't it?

There are good conspiracy theories and then there are some out right stupid ones and this is one of the stupid ones.

And I guess "The Fast and the Furious" didn't happen at all either.Thankfully, it wasn't a bloodbath like Aurora, even though, sadly, one agent (that we know of) was killed.

Pick up your marbles and go shill somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
a planned government act in order to take the focus of Syria and Israel.
It couldn't be better written..

edit on 21-7-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

If it's a false flag op then my guess is that it is intended to take the focus from the Libor scandal witch is much more damaging to the cabal than their ME interests.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Okay, finally got through listening to the PD transmissions.

24 minutes into THIRD part of transmissions officer states he has "another" witness stating "green camouflage pants".

Just after that another officer reports the open door at the mall on east side of the Aurora mall at the food court.

They are searching mall at that time.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

You just cannot open a fire-exit from the outside. IT doesn't have a handle; even if you had a gun to shoot it, it cannot be opened. Someone let him in, chances of someone leaving the fire escape to take a phone call and leaving it open just enough to let someone else open it.

There must be a second person involved.

edit on 21-7-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)
from my experience at movie theaters,sometimes I would go out an exit door to smoke halfway through the movie and prop the door with a stick or lighter to come back in.So it's not too difficult to stop the door from completely shutting in fact I've used a penny before.

I do agree with you if in fact if it happened they way this witness said I'm sure others had to be involved.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The fact that the supposed guy gets a call and walks out the door was during the trailers and it was at least 15min later the person entered and started shooting means he was the same guy plain and simple. If there was a guy inside to do this, he would not have opened the door till the exact moment. The gunman had a ticket so it was him. This doesnt mean that another was not involved in another way like planning, funding etc. But as far as the accomplice opening the door, I think this is a done deal, it was the same guy. I believe it was just this nut and nobody else completely, I dont think its a setup by TPTB, but they sure as hell will use it to their advantage.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

I had heard on the news that not only were people hit in theater 8 through the walls including a teen that caught a bullet in the jaw but also a theater goer in theater 8 decided to lock the door so he couldnt come in. And he didnt try and shoot the door down but would have come in otherwise.
So seems he was planning on hitting them both up.
edit on 23-7-2012 by TruthIsEasy because: Left info out.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Hey I haven't kept up with the details nor have I read though all of the reply's but doesn't the theater have security camera's in the all of the screening rooms?If so has it been released?

maybe someone has already brought this up but like I said I'm behind on the whole incident.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
UPDATE:

An acquaintance of the Colorado 'Dark Knight' gunman has been questioned by police over a phone threat to have the shooter released from jail.

Yeom Pyo Lee was sought by officials after police received a message from his telephone threatening violence if James Holmes was not released from police custody.

Lee, who is believed to be a student on the PhD course at the University of Colorado, Denver from which Holmes recently dropped out, was released without charge after questioning.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Did he let him in the door?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think I've figured out the discrepancy in accounts from different witnesses as to whether the shooting occurred at a lull in the film (Morgan Freeman scene) or a shooting scene of the movie.

It appears Theaters 8 and 9 were not in sinc. In Theater 9, at the time of the shooting, the film was at the slow scene with Morgan Freeman. In Theater 8, when the bullets started coming through the wall, the film was at a shooting scene and most witnesses interviewed from theater 8 stated they first thought what they were hearing was part of the movie.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

That is not a new update.

reply to post by Valhall

Excellent observation, that makes a lot of sense. And forgive me if I've missed this, but has anyone considered why the blood trail doesn't go to his car, but appears to go up along the walkway, probably all the way to where the helmet was found?

I also read what you said about the police audio, when they found him he appeared to still be wearing the black body armor and gas mask... which would seem to strengthen that blog article which points out how strange that is considering body armor was found strewn all over the place and a gas mas was found right near the other end of the building.

Either he was found not wearing all that stuff, or the equipment laying around the building was from another person, who possibly ran down the side of the building, leaving a blood trail, then deposed of his mask once he was past the security camera, and then possibly got in a car and escaped before police arrived.

And also it was just revealed that we'll never likely get our chance to review all the evidence:
Judge seals Batman shooting case
edit on 23/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The Joker has green hair. They captured a red haired suspect. Im of the opinion there were two suspects, one in theatre 8 and one in theatre 9. One panicked, left the exit at other end of building, dropping items and cleared on out.....Maybe even 3 suspects. Who knows.....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranger_Ric

They were saying JLL was a tea party member too in a lot of early reports.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Makes sense coz i was wondering about that blood trail but could it have been just a bystanders blood ,,, one of the shot victims?

if not, then i'd say 'another gunman' but who shot him?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger_Ric

How do you know who he voted for and what are your links substantiating him as OWS?

Even if he is a Democrat that's about as relevant as being a member of the Tea Party. Which is not at all.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

Wearing all red, and died red hair should stick out like a sore thumb. There is no way no one would remember that.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Ive found your posts to bring up a lot of great questions and have been very insightful. I would guess, as the pink flip flops were by the back door, that a victim was drug out of that exit somehow, and thats the reason for the amount of blood in that specific trail. Holmes would have some on his boots perhaps, but i doubt be pouring blood.

I am still wondering why the gear was all ditched to the left side of the car, minus the gas mask which was ditched so far away from 9 exit and closer to the end of the building.

I am guessing he was also on Adderral or some type of mixed amphedamines as his pupils were seemingly dialated and he was exhausted in court this morning from severe sleep dep. Could have been hallucinating and delusional on that crap. Definite change in persona from who he was at the college speech, same with body build and overall facial features as well.

Some strange things.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join