It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of Religion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

They are not the founders of these things. That is why you are being told that they are to draw you away from the truth. The Illuminati recognizes the truth in these things; that is why the abuse them. However, they are not the source of this.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Yes, that is true, they are not the founder but they still uses them; that means the symbols must not be very pure in nature.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

No no no. They are using the symbols because they recognize their importance and governing of the Universe. However, they are abusing the symbols and the knowledge that they confer. This is why people think that the symbols are bad. Like the Swastika. Look at what Hitler did with that. Turned a pure symbol into something that is now prejudiced and criticized. If you represent an image of 'good being' these days, people freak out and call you a Nazi. Even though the Swastika existed 5600 years before Hitler was even born.
edit on 29-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Perhaps.
But look for example at your avatar (not judging, just pointing out): the snake in circle: that is the symbol of the Reptillians and Ciakars, also represented in the Scandinavian mythology by the evil snake Jotunground, circling and choking the Earth, and symbol of the Zionists;
The true David's star had 7 ends; the 6-ends star that is believed as being the David's star was used by Solomon to mock God's pure star, and used it to bring demons on Earth.
The circle with the David's star inside is on the coat of Ashtar Sheran, a being that the Zionist invented to copy the true Federation beings, and invented so that people would follow blindly the Zionists.

And then, one of the most popular symbol of Egypt (considered evil by christianism and the Torah) is the pyramid, symbol of the evil Siriens, those that helped the Reptillians in their war, and founder of Egypt.

I am not saying that symbol are wrong, but when they existed millions of years ago, and are used by evil beings, i don't want to use them.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I've heard that "before the beginning(time, space & matter) "iT" realized itself, therefore creating a kind of mirror. Like a tree growing by mirroring again and again. Creating billions, trillions of life, or off spring, or Gods or Angels, whatever. At some point, a group of 72 felt a separation from the One Source and became curious of the less dense realms and created many beings to go live and collect experiences of the less dense world. A world of war and child molestation, great suffering. So we live this world for them, as they do not want to feel the pain of it direct. And in the end of our life or lives, we go to "heaven" or become one with the creator again. They said this is the 72, taking your experiences and reabsorbing lives back into the One Source. Meaning not individual anymore, not living in duality, no choices. Thou they say the source is immortal and if we are reflecting clearly, we'll also be immortal. Unless you're reabsorbed back into the One Source, isn't that mortal and death in a sense? I know this all sounds crazy, but a lot of it has me thinking about pain and suffering, and why is it necessary? I've done a lot of research and still confused that this is possible? So the conspiracy is ending our individuality, and telling us it's want we want, "heaven." Being "one" with the source.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I regret to inform you, that I must tell you how incorrect this post is.. I do not know who has told you these lies, but I must profess they are simply not true. I have explained all of the signs in this thread in great detail. I implore you to read it, it may regress some misconceptions that you have.

edit on 30-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The Bible is not the only place to find the Freemasons knowledge. I strongly disagree. The Bible may contain those same symbols; but that doesn't mean the Bible is the source of them.

Every ancient culture that built pyramids, built triptych entrances. The entrances were a reference and symbol of the 3rd eye. Look at the Aum/Om symbol.

The number 3 is also present in the OM symbol referencing the 3rd eye. It has had a mystical significance everywhere, and we must ask why.
The eye has a spiritual significance, and it is everywhere, by the last five words that you have written, do you or don't you know why the eye is everywhere?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

I do; but there are a lot that don't.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Wonders

I do; but there are a lot that don't.

I agree, there are a lot that don't.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

From what I gather, you seem to have tried to persuade another that you have an understanding of the bible, if that is so, I have a little quiz for you, and since you are so knowledgeable, I assume my asking won't offend you.
Here are two questions:

What is the beast aka 666?

What is the mark of the beast?

Is love conditional/?
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I read through the OP but not all the replies. As a Gnostic Luciferian, having become a self-proclaimed one through what I see as a personal relationship to this figure, whether he is a mental archetype or an actual being, I agree with your statement that YWEH is Satan and have been saying as much throughout most of my posts. But I don't make the leap in saying that Lucifer has in fact established himself as God, nor do I really think that would be a proper goal of his, as he expresses to me that he does not want to be worshipped or even really viewed as a god or deity, and that deities or divine beings are merely our perception of beings who are more intelligent, knowledgeable, and capable than us which were deemed as gods and worshipped because mankind could not understand their ways, and their powers were used to influence them to their own ends. That would mean that it is possible that the universe is not a product of being created, but rather emergence, and that records of beings like gods are only just misunderstandings of more advanced beings dwelling in the midst of primitive man. If reptilians or Draconians, as I call them exist, this would probably be what beings like Lucifer and YWEH are in all reality, if they even have a physical essence and do not dwell outside the workings of the mind. The conclusion that Lucifer was a Draconian came from his statement "I am the god of the east who does battle with the god of the west," that he has said in my mind in relation to who he is. In the east the dragons are seen as good -- the benefactors and protectors of eastern society, whereas in the west they are vilified and equated with Satan, therefore I concluded that Lucifer = dragon = Draconian = reptilian. And YWEH already presented himself as a black dragon once in my visions so that much is clear to me. The conclusions I can come to draw is that YWEH is the dominant Draconian right now, but Lucifer is working on it. I have an array of other hypotheses that range from the workings of the physical and plays into thoughts of the inter-dimensional and spiritual realms our place in them. YWEH may be more powerful than I give him credit, I do not know. So may Lucifer. A requirement for interstellar space travel is to become inter-dimensional first, and then space travel is a piece of cake, but that does not mean that reptilians are really from another planet and may in fact be some sort of highly evolved dinosaur -- again I do not know.

As far as your mentionings of Atlantis, I cannot confirm or deny that a place called Atlantis ever existed, as I cannot find evidence for a real place called Atlantis possessing all the qualities it is claimed to have been known for in the Archive of the genetic consciousness. I may have missed it, but I do perceive that man once had technologies and the like that were far superior than what we have now, due to having them handed over to them from the likes of Lucifer who wanted to share knowledge and not keep mankind in the dark. However, either due to their own works or the interference of other beings who did not want mankind to have the knowledge, those cultures were destroyed and the technologies were lost, so Atlantis or a place like it may have once existed. Babylon may have been more like it, because it seems evident that the Babylonians or some other culture from which their mythology came from knew of things like genetic manipulation through my interpretation of writings like Enua Enlish and the Bible mentioning that they were "building a tower" to make themselves like God. Tower = DNA. DNA alteration to make mankind more like gods as they saw them or expand their intelligence without evolution's hand guiding them and whatnot. In Enua Enlish, Tiamat = DNA, her mate = RNA. Something was done to Tiamat's mate that caused mutations and the like as expressed through Tiamat going to the "underworld river" and making abominations to make war. Marduk = nanocite (viruses) created to battle Tiamat and split her into 3 pieces. There are 3 pieces of RNA in our genetic makeup. 2 in DNA strands and 1 in RNA. Logically then a whole new world could be created from these 3 separate pieces of this "dragon" if you knew how to compile and sequence them.

Anyhow, I don't know about continents suddenly sinking and all that which would support evidence of Atlantis and all, but I can more or less connect the notion of Atlantis to whoever wrote something so poetic and clear to me as the Enua Enlish is that genetic manipulation was being done in either Babylon or whoever wrote the Enua Enlish that the Babylonians may have adopted as a part of their religion...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

There is life throughout the Galaxy, but we were not directly, and I say this loosely, "God's" creation. We are in the sense that all exists out of the infinite consciousness and is inter-connected. However, as for the beings of this planet; I truly believe that we were created by the others beings who became the Pantheons of Gods for various groups and cultures.

Do you have any proof of life, " through out the galaxy ". How is it these beings once they arrive here, aren't just happier than all hell to get out of their spacecraft and kick it for a while ? If there is life all over like you say, I think Seti would have picked up at least a few radio transmissions by now ? Lets start there.
edit on 12-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

The Lucifer bit I only meant that as 'God' he was actually the Good guy figure; not necessarily wanting to be worshipped.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

They probably do; but we wouldn't know about it. They have all the 'say-so' in the world, TPTB. All the scientist, etc that they own it would be hard to challenge them. Because anything we can consider 'fact' is something that they 'approve' of.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

The major conception about the Mark of the Beast right now is that it is the RFID chip. However there are some that go into 'The Mark of the Beast is 666' refers to Carbon. While others believe VI,S, A represent 3, 6's in 3 different languages/systems. Others say that it is the bar code. Maybe it's all three wrapped into one. Maybe it's none of them.

Hmm...I would say that love is unconditional.. I love everybody, even those I disagree with. I am one of the biggest pacifists, however I fight for those I love (My Father, mother, sister), if they are challenged by those who would wish to do them harm. That is when I think about my 'Turn the other cheek' philosophy, that I posted in another thread. Yin and Yang can lopsided in neither direction; but perfectly balanced. Certain 'dark' emotions, have a time, place, and rightful purpose.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Wonders

The major conception about the Mark of the Beast right now is that it is the RFID chip. However there are some that go into 'The Mark of the Beast is 666' refers to Carbon. While others believe VI,S, A represent 3, 6's in 3 different languages/systems. Others say that it is the bar code. Maybe it's all three wrapped into one. Maybe it's none of them.

Hmm...I would say that love is unconditional.. I love everybody, even those I disagree with. I am one of the biggest pacifists, however I fight for those I love (My Father, mother, sister), if they are challenged by those who would wish to do them harm. That is when I think about my 'Turn the other cheek' philosophy, that I posted in another thread. Yin and Yang can lopsided in neither direction; but perfectly balanced. Certain 'dark' emotions, have a time, place, and rightful purpose.

Interesting answer.
I agree, maybe it IS none of them, though the RIFD chip does cause me some concern. PhospHORUS? *shrugs shoulders* I suppose anyone interested in finding out about the antichrist would do some research, after all the bible does say to test every spirit. As for myself I suppose that love is conditional, because someone very famous said: "IF you love me, obey my commands." Interesting last sentence, as someone said long ago, there is a time for everything.
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: To add.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Another one comes close, and bites the dust.

The problem everyone's having is a sticky wicket called spiritual authority which people intuite was hijacked by the church, so in rebellion against that, off they go, well meaning and smart people, in every other direction, in effect proving the church right that without their protection and guarding of the word, it would be ripped to pieces by every interpretation under the sun.

It's crazy and absurd the irony of it all, and it ticks me off to no end every time I see really smart people who've been doing some interesting research fall victim to the "scattering effect".

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I don't trust the Church; because everything points in the direction of them trying to keep us from the third eye spirituality. So that being said, why would I accept Yahweh is God, when things are obviously going to be slanted in their interests, not ours. I believe in Yeshua being an ascended master or one who walked the path of God, being love. So I believe that there are lessons that can be learned from him when read correctly, but I don't believe he demands our worship or need him as a savior to get to heaven. I believe that is entirely on the self to work upon.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Rather than trying to respond to all of your assertions I will outflank them with a simple syllogism called the Kalam Cosmological Argument.

Premise 1: Everything that begins to exist has a cause
Premise 2: The Universe began to exist
Conclusion: Therefore the universe has a cause

Through a careful and well-informed conceptual analysis of the case it can be determined that this cause must be spaceless, timeless, immaterial, personal, and highly powerful. For a thorough expostition and defense of this argument cf. The Kalam Cosmological Argument by W.L. Craig.

Pantheism is inconsistent with our knowledge of the origins of the universe (especially that it had a beginning) and what we can logically infer about it's cause.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by srjenks

The people I am referring to are people who I believe had a hand in our history; not necessarily real 'Gods'. The Universe is part of a conscious mind that all of us collectively make up; which is the mind or 'entity' most associate as 'God'.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join