It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by senselessness

true, and there has been plenty of psychopathic doctors in this world.

link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by senselessness
Here is a picture of James Holmes, the killer...

edit on 20-7-2012 by senselessness because: (no reason given)

Fox is reporting this guy was in a graduate PHD program and recently withdrew. Also, he'd recently been at UCLA or something?? So this wasn't some down and out nut case.....he was a high level student at the end of a doctorate program????

This is making less and less sense on the surface. Something tells me the full story is going to be something else.... Right now though, I'm just sorry they took him alive. Some times, that's an unfortunate thing.

I will put 10 to 1 odds that he was on Xanax or another type of MAO inhibitor.

Just like the Columbine, Fort Hood, Penn State, the beltway sniper, Virginia Tech, and Gabby Giffords incidents...

These drugs were at one point only prescribed in a hospital (mental institution) because coming off of them can be quite an unstable time in someone's life. We started passing them out to 5th graders because they get average and below average grades and hade a tendency of feeling coup'd up. Now these little lab experiments are of age and getting off their meds, uh-oh.

link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

Originally posted by 08051962
Just confirmed: TEN dead

this is just... horrible. Can't even watch a movie without worrying about getting shot up.

Horrible/tragic story for sure.

I do hope that before people applaud the forfeiting of more of their rights in response to this "domestic terrorism", they consider math first.

This was 10 people dead. A horrible loss no doubt -- I'm not downplaying it.

Are you sure it's 10.....and not 11? I mean, it was in theater 9. And, the last report i got...was 12. So, you got a report saying 10 dead, i see the report saying 12 dead. Hmmmmmm....what number goes in between 10 and 12???? hahahahahah

Also....that gunman had some pretty bad aim. He ONLY killed 10 - 12 people....in a packed movie theatre???

Maybe, Theater 9 was having it's own stage play. Hey, ya never know, and we shouldn't be so gullable to believe everything we see. Not all that glitters is gold....and i wouldn't put it past TPTB to stage something like this. Not during these crazy times. Desperate times calls for desperate measures....and our government, is getting pretty desperate.

My mother in law helped pull 12 dead bodies out of the theatre, your hope for 11 to tie this to the illuminiati will have to wait.

Unless the EMTs that declaired the 12 dead were lying to my mom; 12 died.

3 more are in critical condition so the number could end up at 15.

God Bless,
edit on 20-7-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

link   
Looks like that is his picture, just showed it on TV.

Another thing, he is at the proper age for schizophrenia to appear.

link   
A 22 year old female witness sitting in the front row confirmed that someone in the front row opened the emergency exit door to allow the gunman to enter. This just came through on 850 KOA, a local Denver station.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Some sources are saying he was studying NEUROSCIENCE and was doing presentations on psychiatric and neurological disorders in the past.... of all things...

Keep in mind though, being in college and trying to get a Ph.D. doesn't mean anything, almost anyone can do it. You don't have to be intelligent, you just need a good memory. A lot of people with psychological disorders are functional enough to do it.

Well, I'm just a wee little undergrad myself. Just working my way through the Associates degree level right now. I don't know much about the Doctorate level, but I know enough from where I'm at now to wonder how someone with that level of, yes, intelligence, would become that suicidal with this speed.

You make it sound as though any idiot off the street can make it to the PHD level. Only 15% graduate the level I'm in now for the area stats I had to agree I read in FAFSA material. Yeah...Smart people can be nut cases. It's just unusual...

link   

Originally posted by petrus4
No, it isn't. It's about a psychopath who cruelly takes advantage of the desire of the public for justice, with regards to other psychopaths;

The movie is about Alex Jones?

Sorry I just had to say it.

link   
It almost seems like this movie series is cursed somehow. On the last one (The Dark Knight), Heath Ledger tragically died, now in this one (The Dark Knight Rises), this awful tragedy occurs.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Has anyone heard any background on the shooter?
Has he been in mental hospitals lately?
Has he disappeared for any length of time lately?
Did he seem "zoned" out during the shooting?
Is his family connected with the military?
Has he had any other run in's with the law?
Have any of his friends come out?

There is more to this story, and I tend to believe MK-ULTRA type's are still active in this country, this stinks of it.

link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
If just one of the victims had been packing this whole thing may have been avoided! If you are law abiding honest etc.. please do your duty and apply for a CCW! This kind og thing would never happen if an armed response was expected!

A person with a CWP and a gun would have been violating the law themselves. The theater doesnt allow firearms on the premises.

Dident the guy know there was a law that he could not bring guns into the theater.....my god, he broke the law, I mean come on, its a LAW, the attacker should have known better, maybe they didnt post the right amount of signs.... that must be it...this would have never happend if he knew the law. Sarc/ off

link   

I got turned off after the 2nd movie. So much violence and it wasn't even necessary to tell the story. Furthermore, I can't tell you how many people idolize heath ledger's Joker. It's really disgusting to see. But it is what it is isn't it? When you are raised with violence as an everyday mode of entertainment you need more and more of it to be entertained i guess.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Here is a picture of James Holmes, the killer...

edit on 20-7-2012 by senselessness because: (no reason given)

Fox is reporting this guy was in a graduate PHD program and recently withdrew. Also, he'd recently been at UCLA or something?? So this wasn't some down and out nut case.....he was a high level student at the end of a doctorate program????

This is making less and less sense on the surface. Something tells me the full story is going to be something else.... Right now though, I'm just sorry they took him alive. Some times, that's an unfortunate thing.

On the other hand, if they had not took him alive, it would had made it impossible to interrogate him and perhaps even make it impossible to ever find a explanation for his act, and not the least, if he had been killed before any interrogation, some people would have definitely believed that to be a conspiracy and that he was purposely silenced.
So, I would rather say that it was beneficial that he was caught alive.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
What is unfortunate is how fear can be such a hindrance in a situation like this. This was one guy in a packed theater full of people (trying to run) flight. Had they grouped together and tackled him (fight) it is possible less life would had been lost. Now I am not saying I would have done it only providing my objective view from the comfort of my home. I am empathetic to all that had to endure this only making reference to the fact that fear sometimes results in more loss of life .

CX

link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077

I'm just sorry they took him alive. Some times, that's an unfortunate thing.

I disagree, i think taking him alive is the best possible outcome, we need to get into the minds of deranged individuals to see where the problem starts.

Then work on solutions.

I am so on the fence with this one, i see your point but how much study has been done on the minds of these people already. We know most of answers already, or enough to give us a good idea why it happens.

End of the day, the guy shot a baby. Only one solution for that in my eyes.

CX.

link   

People can laugh all they like about some of us who believe in some ways and laugh at superstitious, myth or things that go bump in the night. Whatever....but there has already been too much darkness around this movie and this was the horrible..tragic..extreme last example. not the only one.

No.. I'll never see this movie. I have no desire to. Ever.

You won't hear much argument from me, Wrabbit. The Dark Knight was one of only four DVDs which I've bought copies of, but it will be quite some time before I watch TDKR again, if ever. I did not really enjoy it compared to the last one. The last one was jagged and extreme, yes, but there were still enjoyable elements.

TDKR, on the other hand, is mostly just jet black.

link   
reply to post by antonia

I can't tell you how many people idolize heath ledger's Joker. It's really disgusting to see.

I don't know about everyone, but I idolized the acting, and the way he took a character and made it his own. It wasn't the evilness that was impressive, it was the way Heath Ledger was able to take a relative cliche and turn it into a villain to be feared. It was an impressive role, and an impressive movie.

link   
reply to post by Finalized

MK-Ultra made him booby trap his apartment did it?
MK-Ultra made him surrender peacefully did it?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized
Has anyone heard any background on the shooter?
Has he been in mental hospitals lately?
Has he disappeared for any length of time lately?
Did he seem "zoned" out during the shooting?
Is his family connected with the military?
Has he had any other run in's with the law?
Have any of his friends come out?

There is more to this story, and I tend to believe MK-ULTRA type's are still active in this country, this stinks of it.

He had no previous arrests, only a traffic ticket.. he was a Ph.D candidate, they said he wasn't on "anyone's radar" so he wasn't acting suspicious as far as authorities know.. his mother on the other hand immediately seemed to know that they got the right guy when they arrested her son .. he himself was not in the military or had any military back ground.. not sure about family... the witnesses didn't say he was zoned out, but they said he was unbelievably calm during the attack.. he didn't resist arrest and even told police his apartment had explosive materials..

His apartment is said to have been boobytrapped
edit on 7/20/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Well, hate to say it, but yes anyone off the street can get a Ph.D.

Also, geniuses and intelligent people often struggle with depression, and have suicidal tendencies.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
sad event!!
edit on 20-7-2012 by EngineerGuY because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join