It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ats is used on the huffington post site lol.www.huffingtonpost.com...

link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
i live somewhere close to the area....know it very well. Aurora is like a mini chicago....there are shootings there seems almost every week....the location is less than a mile from Buckley Air Force Base.....

i am aware of 4 active duty USAF members @ Buckley AFB who are missing right now and did not respond to a recall call this morning - not normal for these individuals. It is feared they may be victims...dead or injured and unable to make contact with base.....

this is truly truly a horribly sad situations...

will update when i hear word of them.....FWIW

ETA...I was just woken up with a call around 5am with this info.....im not even fully awake and trying to process it all..
edit on July 20th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

My prayers are with your friends and their families greeneyedleo. Please let us know how things turn out. I'm going to church with my neighbors this Sunday so I'll say a few words for them regardless, as well as the other victims.

link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by A T K
A 22 year old female witness sitting in the front row confirmed that someone in the front row opened the emergency exit door to allow the gunman to enter. This just came through on 850 KOA, a local Denver station.

Another witness, a man on the second row, said a man on the end of the row got a phone call and headed to the exit area. Wonder if it was the the same person she mentioned.

They need to get the details of everyone in that cinema, and go through thier phone log. Shouldn't be hard to do in this day and age. CCTV should show who went into that theatre, and if they sat in the allotted seats, maybe the guy in the front row paid with a credit card?

CX.

If the guy was an accomplice to the shooter, which I still doubt .. he would most likely have left as he let the shooter in .. he would have been long gone by the time police arrived amid all the chaos.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Oh, I'd never suggest that education works out mental instability. I just don't see how someone dealing with mental problems at the same time as everything else required in getting through college would make it for as many years as his progress represents. That's a lot of work....many many semesters of finals and other kinds of stress, particularly in the direction they are reporting HE was going. Neuro-anything gives me a headache in academic terms. ugh.

So.. It does make me wonder. I'll be real interested to hear the details of how and why he left the school recently. Dropped? or was dropped? I wonder if he just snapped without warning? These cold blooded ones are always such a mystery to me.. I just don't get evil, I guess.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by ElohimJD
My mother in law helped pull 12 dead bodies out of the theatre, your hope for 11 to tie this to the illuminiati will have to wait.

Unless the EMTs that declaired the 12 dead were lying to my mom; 12 died.

3 more are in critical condition so the number could end up at 15.

God Bless,
edit on 20-7-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

Someone responded to you saying that none of the bodies had been moved because the police were still doing their investigations, but I know that's not true.. witnesses and news reports talked bodies being carried and dragged out not long after it happened.. But yeah the last official number is 12, it was reported as 14 originally then revised to 12 .. Not sure where that person's post went, when I hit reply it was gone.

Why did they move the bodies in the middle of the investigation? Isn't that against SOP?

Have their been any reports of secondary gunmen or shots coming for other locations in the theater?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't watch these movies, but I do know one thing, Hollyweird has been using propaganda and subliminal messages in their movies forever, include TV and the news in that one.

link   

Originally posted by CX
Just to say, a witness on Sky earlier was saying that when they got outside the cinema, he heard an air force guy from a local air base was saying that not all of his group had made it out.

Thats all they said on the matter. Could mean many things, some off duty forces guys got caught up in this, maybe they got injured, maybe he lost track of them in the chaos or if they'd gone to hospital.

Not sure if that would warrant someone from the military being called, i'd imagine off duty personnel would be treated the same as civvies?

CX.
edit on 20/7/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

I was an active duty service-member for 13 years - when things like this happen, we ALL look to local law enforcement to control and direct everyone. Just because someone is in the military doesn't mean we have law enforcement training. I myself was an aviation electronic technician...so I have no clue how to handle a situation of this magnitude.

All I'm saying is that there many occupations in the service, and not all of us have this type of training. I am qualified on the M-11 and M-16 (sharpshooter) but obviously I wouldn't have any weapons on me at a movie.

link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by A T K
A 22 year old female witness sitting in the front row confirmed that someone in the front row opened the emergency exit door to allow the gunman to enter. This just came through on 850 KOA, a local Denver station.

Another witness, a man on the second row, said a man on the end of the row got a phone call and headed to the exit area. Wonder if it was the the same person she mentioned.

SCARY!

Is there an accomplice out there that knew? Or is there some poor dummy out there realizing he let the killer in by accident?

If his apartment is elaborate as being reported, and if there is truly enough explosive material to take down not only his building, but also the surrounding buildings, then there must be some accomplices. This thing might not even be over yet.

Especially since he warned the authorities of the booby traps? Why would he warn them if his intention was to kill as many as possible? Maybe he isn't even the most evil person in the plot?

link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What was he thinking.... was he trying to be...Batman..... Robin..... or .... the Joker?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I heard from various sources that James Holmes admitted buying a ticket to the movie and was in the theater. He then exited through the emergency exit and used something to keep the door from closing all the way. He then walked to his vehicle, geared up, and got his weapons, then reentered the theater through the emergency exit to do the attack.
edit on 20-7-2012 by senselessness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized

Why did they move the bodies in the middle of the investigation? Isn't that against SOP?

Have their been any reports of secondary gunmen or shots coming for other locations in the theater?

I can't say why they would do that, it's just in various reports I've been reading about bodies being carried and dragged from the theater ..

I haven't heard anything about a second gunman

link   
reply to post by Finalized

Any bets on the guy being saddled with college debt?
I wonder if this guy had a handler.

link   
reply to post by TruthIsEasy

How do you know he was gay by a face pic? ohhh you're good at spotting your kind right? lol

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Warner Bros have pulled the trailer from their new movie Gangster Squad form theaters because of this trailer.

The part you should watch is at the 2:00 mark, you will see why its been pulled.
edit on 20/7/2012 by wlasikiewicz because: (no reason given)

link   
And dissecting the minutia of these stories IS the drama. It's a program that we accept as reality. And we invest time, emotion and energy picking apart from all angles a drama that while tragic is not relevant to the present moment of where we're at.

We get captivated by drama because others know that when you supply visuals, audios, stories and plots, these become inputs to the biocomputer. Through years of programming it's at the point where a simple twitter post or news item goes viral. Viral. Virus. Mind-jack.

The present is where the movie script is lived. It's our nature to care and the internet provides the link to ultimate news-feed. But fifty years ago this didn't exist for the mind to have to adapt to. It's not good or bad, just is. But we operate the mind at speeds and durations much greater than past generations. Maybe it's a good thing as it keeps people in their belief-drama machines until they realize the power of their creation machines.

It's a brilliant scheme if true as it causes the inmates of the prison to defend it. The marks lay down their lives for the scammers, not knowing they're marks. We use firewalls and anti-virus on our computers but not on our super computers. We allow all sorts of inputs come in that we must filter, not even realizing that our subconscious catalogs it, compares and evaluates possibilities based on current programming.

It's crack coc aine for the chatter mind. And takes one instantly out of their present boredom.

Anyhow, I am suspect of any high drama that has potential legislation & non-profit-profiteering attachments. It's too easy of a scam if you understand stats and real human programming/wiring. This place is a venus fly trap for many many and they will never see it.

link   
reply to post by senselessness

Are the various sources official. The guy getting the call might have been a coincidence.

link   
Just another reminder to carry your weapons, boys and girls.

link   

Originally posted by senselessness
reply to post by roadgravel

I heard from various sources that James Holmes admitted buying a ticket to the movie and was in the theater. He then exited through the emergency exit and used something to keep the door from closing all the way. He then walked to his vehicle, geared up, and got his weapons, then reentered the theater to do the attack.

Maybe it was James Holmes who was seen walking to the exit then instead of someone going to open the door FOR the gunmen .. this would seem to match with what police have said.. that the exit was propped open.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

You think he was a patsy?

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join