It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I'm just sorry they took him alive. Some times, that's an unfortunate thing.

I disagree, i think taking him alive is the best possible outcome, we need to get into the minds of deranged individuals to see where the problem starts.

Then work on solutions.

link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This ties with other reports from Colorado Med school, see previous posts, confirming James Holmes recently dropped out of there.

link   
Another Focus Session from this Ohio Lady in regards to the Batman shooting.
psychicfocus.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I have met plenty of well educated nut jobs, lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Originally posted by flyswatter

If just one of the victims had been packing this whole thing may have been avoided! If you are law abiding honest etc.. please do your duty and apply for a CCW! This kind og thing would never happen if an armed response was expected!

A person with a CWP and a gun would have been violating the law themselves. The theater doesnt allow firearms on the premises.

Keep it hidden!

And be arrested after the fact. You're advocating everyone get a CWP and break the law as they wish. Not smart, the world doesnt need more felons.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Obviously intelligent,

and obviously this was a well thought out event, he didn't just snap.

I read on another site something about a person in the front row getting a phone call then letting someone in the exit door,
but who knows?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
Now everyones going to see this movies just because 10 people got shot opening night,

what a way to boost ticket sales

no offance but i dont think this sounds to innocent, random, or of public making

Actually, No. I absolutely won't be seeing this movie now. There are countless movies I haven't seen and adding this one as a specific point, won't change anything in my life.

People can laugh all they like about some of us who believe in some ways and laugh at superstitious, myth or things that go bump in the night. Whatever....but there has already been too much darkness around this movie and this was the horrible..tragic..extreme last example. not the only one.

No.. I'll never see this movie. I have no desire to. Ever.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Some sources are saying he was studying NEUROSCIENCE and was doing presentations on psychiatric and neurological disorders in the past.... of all things...

Keep in mind though, being in college and trying to get a Ph.D. doesn't mean anything, almost anyone can do it. You don't have to be intelligent, you just need a good memory. A lot of people with psychological disorders are functional enough to do it.

CX

link   
Anyone listening to the police radio?

They are saying that someone has seen "C4" on the roof.....is that the "C4" most people know or is there anything else that goes by that name?

Apparently ATF have video of the roof and are looking at it.

Not sure if this is the same incident or something else.....this was apparently seen by a viewer. Personally i think it would be pretty hard to see something like that and the authorities who are that not see it.

First this came over the radio as someone from a chopper seeing it, then changed it to a "viewer". Not sure what to make of that.

CX.

link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

One bit of irony here tho: a guy answers his door with a gun when someone is banging on it at 1:30am and gets shot by the police (unannounced call at the wrong address) but go to a crowded theatre and kill a dozen movie goers with half a hundred casualties and you can walk away from the scene in handcuffs. Go figure.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077

I'm just sorry they took him alive. Some times, that's an unfortunate thing.

I disagree, i think taking him alive is the best possible outcome, we need to get into the minds of deranged individuals to see where the problem starts.

Then work on solutions.

I agree, but we wont ever hear much from him again, I'll bet.
edit on 113131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
Now everyones going to see this movies just because 10 people got shot opening night,

what a way to boost ticket sales

no offance but i dont think this sounds to innocent, random, or of public making

Actually, No. I absolutely won't be seeing this movie now. There are countless movies I haven't seen and adding this one as a specific point, won't change anything in my life.

People can laugh all they like about some of us who believe in some ways and laugh at superstitious, myth or things that go bump in the night. Whatever....but there has already been too much darkness around this movie and this was the horrible..tragic..extreme last example. not the only one.

No.. I'll never see this movie. I have no desire to. Ever.

I agree I don't think I'll be seeing it either. Too many bad things surrounding this entire series.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

I had that thought too, no offense. I figured it was the altitude.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

One bit of irony here tho: a guy answers his door with a gun when someone is banging on it at 1:30am and gets shot by the police (unannounced call at the wrong address) but go to a crowded theatre and kill a dozen movie goers with half a hundred casualties and you can walk away from the scene in handcuffs. Go figure.

A dead suspect provides no personal insight after the fact. Past the anger and rage of families wanting to smash his face right now, they also want answers. This guy being alive will hopefully provide for some of those.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecossiepossie

Originally posted by neoholographic
I bet he's a member or he supports Occupy Wall Street. The whole movie Dark Knight Rises is about revenge on people who live a good life.

No, it isn't. It's about a psychopath who cruelly takes advantage of the desire of the public for justice, with regards to other psychopaths; and it's about another man, who was supposedly part of said 1%, who was willing to put his own life on the line, to defend said public from said psychopath.

edit on 20-7-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

link   
does anyone else think it's odd that the SWAT team was there so fast??? he's obviously been planning this for a WHILE because he's got his apartment boobie trapped. i guess it's easy to predict that there will be a shooting scene in a movie but he got up and started shooting during a shooting scene in a movie that he likely hadn't seen? i guess he went to the movie earlier in the day to know when to start shooting.......

but how did SWAT get there so fast?

link   

If just one of the victims had been packing this whole thing may have been avoided! If you are law abiding honest etc.. please do your duty and apply for a CCW! This kind og thing would never happen if an armed response was expected!

A person with a CWP and a gun would have been violating the law themselves. The theater doesnt allow firearms on the premises.

Keep it hidden!

And be arrested after the fact. You're advocating everyone get a CWP and break the law as they wish. Not smart, the world doesnt need more felons.

It's not a felony! It's a petty misdemeanor! Its only a felony if you are caught with switchblade or butterfly knife!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Did anyone mention this yet? Still working my way thru the pages.

I am concerned about a biological agent. The "tear gas", the booby trapped apartment, the easy capture of the individual....something else is up.

He may have been a med student, maybe he is not a lone wolf, maybe the shooting was a distraction for something else?

link   
pretty sure Mr. Jones called this

link   

If just one of the victims had been packing this whole thing may have been avoided! If you are law abiding honest etc.. please do your duty and apply for a CCP! This kind of thing would never happen if an armed response was expected!

I totally agree with concealed carry and the right to defend but I think you're entirely wrong about this being avoidable if someone had a gun .. the shooter was decked out in full riot gear and a bullet proof vest.. he had this planned out so he had the advantage of surprise on top of body protection.. not to mention an AK-47, shot gun, tear gas and two hand guns.. Nobody in that audience would have been prepared and able to react .. let alone fire on target with tear gas, people running and all the commotion ..

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join