It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by Pedro4077

I'm just sorry they took him alive. Some times, that's an unfortunate thing.

I disagree, i think taking him alive is the best possible outcome, we need to get into the minds of deranged individuals to see where the problem starts.

Then work on solutions.

I am so on the fence with this one, i see your point but how much study has been done on the minds of these people already. We know most of answers already, or enough to give us a good idea why it happens.

End of the day, the guy shot a baby. Only one solution for that in my eyes.

CX.

I absolutely think he should have been taken alive.. too often these shooters either kill themselves or get taken out by snipers .. you are then left not knowing what really was going through their head..

Let him stand trial .. let the information come out .. then execute him if he's not found to be totally off his rocker.. I think an insanity plea might be difficult for him to pull off .. but we'll see, he doesn't seem to have triggered any red flags .. except in his mother apparently.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Let's also consider the fact that more people died in the US in 2011 for the first time in a long time. Death is on the rise, whether it's from negligence or violence or plain sickness. More people died in 2011 than in 2010 2009, 2008, respectively...
there's going to be a lot of people who die, it's going to suck.
At some point in time, it's either going to numb you or it's going to kick your ass in gear and get things done.

link   

Originally posted by A T K
A 22 year old female witness sitting in the front row confirmed that someone in the front row opened the emergency exit door to allow the gunman to enter. This just came through on 850 KOA, a local Denver station.

Another witness, a man on the second row, said a man on the end of the row got a phone call and headed to the exit area. Wonder if it was the the same person she mentioned.

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Finalized

MK-Ultra made him booby trap his apartment did it?
MK-Ultra made him surrender peacefully did it?

Maybe MK-Ultra didn't; but does a random nut really have sufficient technical knowledge to booby trap an apartment with explosives, to that degree?

That really sounds like just another government op with the goal of keeping the public terrified.

link   
reply to post by Nightchild

On the other hand, if they had not took him alive, it would had made it impossible to interrogate him and perhaps even make it impossible to ever find a explanation for his act, and not the least, if he had been killed before any interrogation, some people would have definitely believed that to be a conspiracy and that he was purposely silenced.

I know.... You are right of course and wishing the cops just saved the executioner the trouble in the end isn't right. This is America... (kicks self).. I can WISH ...but society does need to study people like this. Like insects in a jar. See what makes 'em tick...

link   
reply to post by Donkey_DeanC W P Just like G Zimmerman had.He shot an murdered an innocent teen not a spree killer or even burglar.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My first thought at the ATS headline for this thread was "Columbine". It's pretty heavy drama. And while I think a lot of what dallasgoldbug puts out is pretty suspect, he has a few mind-crackers there that deserve attention. At any rate I like to check the out-liers to get a pulse on the range of these things. So dallasgoldbug is a go-to in any high drama shooting or terror event.

Sure enough: WellAware - Aurora Shooting scroll down a tad.

He has audio mp3s of the aurora police feeds and notes on the similarities with Giffords. The downloads are wicked slow so I haven't listened to the audio feeds he posted.

Whether it's paranoid psyfi for this generation or not it is fascinating nonetheless given the litany of shenanigans that get pulled off.

Tragic either way.

link   
abcnews.go.com...

Holmes, originally of San Diego, Calif., was a medical student at the University of Colorado, in Colorado pursuing a PhD, sources told ABC News. He was a student at the University of Colorado Denver Medical Campus.

"The pictures we have from inside the apartment are pretty disturbing considering how elaborate the apartment is booby trapped," police said outside of the apartment complex today. The "flammable and explosive" materials could have blown up Holmes' apartment building and the ones near it, police said.

The apartment complex is home exclusively to University of Colorado Medical Center students, patients, and staff members, residents tell ABC News.

link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I have met plenty of well educated nut jobs, lol.

LOL!

Yea, I don't think mental illness can be purged from the individual via education, because if that was the case everyone that was educated would a stable pillar in the community. NOT!

Education sometimes pushes people over the edge, because of the pressures to perform and succeed.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Sounds more like another Anders Breivik to me actually.

Calculated and cold.

CX

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

A 22 year old female witness sitting in the front row confirmed that someone in the front row opened the emergency exit door to allow the gunman to enter. This just came through on 850 KOA, a local Denver station.

Another witness, a man on the second row, said a man on the end of the row got a phone call and headed to the exit area. Wonder if it was the the same person she mentioned.

They need to get the details of everyone in that cinema, and go through thier phone log. Shouldn't be hard to do in this day and age. CCTV should show who went into that theatre, and if they sat in the allotted seats, maybe the guy in the front row paid with a credit card?

CX.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

Sounds more like another Anders Breivik to me actually.

Calculated and cold.

And batcrap insane to boot. But that's ATS for you, if I farted in the woods it would be a false flag terror op.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by hapablab

It never happened.

LLE ended up taking over.

See how that happens?

but they tried, that's what matters, they tried.

link   

Originally posted by miniatus
He had no previous arrests, only a traffic ticket.. he was a Ph.D candidate, they said he wasn't on "anyone's radar" so he wasn't acting suspicious as far as authorities know.. his mother on the other hand immediately seemed to know that they got the right guy when they arrested her son .. he himself was not in the military or had any military back ground.. not sure about family... the witnesses didn't say he was zoned out, but they said he was unbelievably calm during the attack.. he didn't resist arrest and even told police his apartment had explosive materials..

His apartment is said to have been boobytrapped
edit on 7/20/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Thank you, I haven't been able to follow this closely today.

link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
My mother in law helped pull 12 dead bodies out of the theatre, your hope for 11 to tie this to the illuminiati will have to wait.

Unless the EMTs that declaired the 12 dead were lying to my mom; 12 died.

3 more are in critical condition so the number could end up at 15.

God Bless,
edit on 20-7-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

Someone responded to you saying that none of the bodies had been moved because the police were still doing their investigations, but I know that's not true.. witnesses and news reports talked bodies being carried and dragged out not long after it happened.. But yeah the last official number is 12, it was reported as 14 originally then revised to 12 .. Not sure where that person's post went, when I hit reply it was gone.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Finalized

MK-Ultra made him booby trap his apartment did it?
MK-Ultra made him surrender peacefully did it?

Go read Programmed to Kill by David McGowan, keep an open mind when you do.

link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

The news reports I heard said the emergency exit door had been "propped open" .. so that made me think that maybe James saw a movie previously, exited last.. left the door propped open .. suited up and then re-entered .. but it could also be that someone got a phone call and propped it open so they could use the phone out back and come back in .. He COULD have had an accomplice .. but I doubt it for some reason..not sure why, a hunch.

link   
This is really crazy...

But the UN is pushing this whole agenda to disarm america. they use these shootings as reasoning as to why.

So there like "look at this poor pregnant mother shot and killed! See we have to remove guns right away!"

What I often wonder is if these are stagged events or not to push that agenda. Cuz they need heart felt emotional events to scare the public enough to agree to give up the guns.

I think with the right handlers they could get a guy to do something like this. Or maybe there's no conspiracy at all. Maybe these types of events actually do happen often enough but just don't get much news times. So now they will give them a lot more to make gun ownership an issue.

It's so sad though, a pregnant mother, can you believe that?

So was this just a random event?

CX

link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by ElohimJD
My mother in law helped pull 12 dead bodies out of the theatre, your hope for 11 to tie this to the illuminiati will have to wait.

Unless the EMTs that declaired the 12 dead were lying to my mom; 12 died.

3 more are in critical condition so the number could end up at 15.

God Bless,
edit on 20-7-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

Someone responded to you saying that none of the bodies had been moved because the police were still doing their investigations, but I know that's not true.. witnesses and news reports talked bodies being carried and dragged out not long after it happened.. But yeah the last official number is 12, it was reported as 14 originally then revised to 12 .. Not sure where that person's post went, when I hit reply it was gone.

I heard the report saying no bodies had been removed, but i also saw bodies being carried out on TV.

Maybe she helped carry out the injured? They went to hospital so definitely left the building.

CX.

link   
reply to post by miniatus

I don't think that is true, a police official said they are not moving the bodies until the CSI investigation is complete. They also said only 10 bodies were in the theater, the rest of the casualties happened in the hospital. So some people are not telling the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join