It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Intercepted

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePostExaminerYou're talking about irrelevant clutter and traffic being filtered which was actually explained in the film itself...

Jesus Christ Farmer...hahaha

Go away.

No it was not or I would not be asking. There is no "irrelevant clutter and traffic", unless you want only to show people what you want them to see. So I must have missed it in the video. What filters did they apply and what are the identification of the two tracks that "merged"? That is a very easy query with the RS3 software. Should not be a problem for you to provide that.

And no, I won't go away. You posted the video which makes an assertion. I'm only focusing on one. Now provide the data to back up the assertion because the video does not provide it. And no, it is not acceptable to display a video representation of something without making it very clear how the original data was "tampered" with to produce it. Except of course in cartoons.
edit on 23-7-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

Originally posted by ThePostExaminerYou're talking about irrelevant clutter and traffic being filtered which was actually explained in the film itself...

Jesus Christ Farmer...hahaha

Go away.

No it was not or I would not be asking. There is no "irrelevant clutter and traffic", unless you want only to show people what you want them to see. So I must have missed it in the video. What filters did they apply and what are the identification of the two tracks that "merged"? That is a very easy query with the RS3 software. Should not be a problem for you to provide that.

And no, I won't go away. You posted the video which makes an assertion. I'm only focusing on one. Now provide the data to back up the assertion because the video does not provide it. And no, it is not acceptable to display a video representation of something without making it very clear how the original data was "tampered" with to produce it. Except of course in cartoons.
edit on 23-7-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

You want me to do your bidding again after you wasted 11 pages of nonsense on something that's actually explained in the video? Other aircraft tracks merged with 9/11 Aircraft tracks according to the RADES data. This is a fact based on the data. Nothing was "tampered" with to show such merging as you initially claimed.

The screen captures in the film are not a "cartoon", they are directly recorded from the RADES RS3 software, isolating the relevant tracks, and colours changed for easier reference for a wider audience.

I'm not going to explain this again. If you have a specific point to make, cut the crap and make it.

And The History Channel must have thought highly enough of Rob's "cartoons" to include one of them in their program "America's Book Of Secrets"

Did you see it?

www.history.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePostExaminer

What are you afraid of? You have been trying to get people to look at a cartoon and I have been trying to get people to look at the data behind the cartoon. Could it be the data you "altered" does not show what you imply it does? Not saying that is the case, but until we know how you filtered and changed it, we won't know for sure will we?

Not sure why you are afraid of the actual data. But I'll give you a little more time to work with me on this and then I'm going to do it for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

I know, but this one is not hard. Just tell us how they "altered" the RADES output to get their little cartoon. That is all I'm looking for here

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link