It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Intercepted

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePostExaminer

TPE, since you're going to tap dance around the instruction you posted earlier, let's talk about the flat out lie the King Air pilot put in 9/11: Intercepted.

At 22:20 in the video the narrator says, "and were given instructions to head out over the Atlantic instead of directly to protect Washington" while discussing the Langley fighters.

The clip then cuts to a female technician at NEADS and she says, "say again where you want him."

A male technician responds by saying, "we want him in the Whiskey 386 area."

Capt. Bob has done some very selective audio clipping to deceive the viewers and try to convince them that the technicians were referring to the two F-16s while they were actually referring to a refueling tanker with the call sign TEAM 23.

The Langley F-16s were never "given instructions" by NEADS (or anyone) to head out into Whiskey 386. Granted, that's where they ended up, but that was an error made by Langley Tower.

What do you have to say in defense of your idiotic leader?

edit on 28-7-2012 by Boone 870 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Awesome film. Well sourced. Thank you for posting.

I highly recommend those reading this thread to take 45 mins out of their day and watch the video in the original post.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

The flight attendents call to the American Airlines RESERVATION CENTER

I wonder if anybody know why call the reservations center after someone gets stabbed and the first class gets pepper sprayed in flight... Is there no other number to call where you get somebody relevant to a security issue on the phone right away? Or did the poor flight attendant just dial the wrong number in a panic? Im not trying to make any point. Just asking....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

why do you always twist what people say...i was clearly talking about the aircraft involved in the military exercises at the time.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by hooper

why do you always twist what people say...i was clearly talking about the aircraft involved in the military exercises at the time.

Any chance you can reference what you are talking about? Seriously, I don't know what thread you mean.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by hooper

The flight attendents call to the American Airlines RESERVATION CENTER

I wonder if anybody know why call the reservations center after someone gets stabbed and the first class gets pepper sprayed in flight... Is there no other number to call where you get somebody relevant to a security issue on the phone right away? Or did the poor flight attendant just dial the wrong number in a panic? Im not trying to make any point. Just asking....

I don't know. Maybe its the only number she remembered. I don't think the attendents talk directly to the flight supervisors or air traffic controllers but they do talk alot to the ticket personnel.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
ThePostExaminer, I copied the segment of 9/11:Intercepted in which the creator intentionally cut the conversation short and attributed it to the wrong aircraft and compared to the original in this short 1 min video below:

Any thoughts?

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join