It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Intercepted

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by maxella1

Ahhhh. Thank you. Although I am familiar with the discussions, I am not versed in all the players...

CJ

nothing out of the ordinary, right?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Classified Info

I find that hard to believe. No one, not one person I interacted with that day, going from 42nd and Lex all the way down to Chambers st ever imagined the buildings falling down. But that is my experience. I guess maybe it was because I was with people from NY who had lived there thier enitre lives and we all had done work in the trade centers...scary to imagine how frail so many of the skyscrapers in NY are...

The REALLY scary thingis after 9/11 my office was moved to the tallest residential building in NYC - it had both apartments and offices in it - 59th near 6th ave - amazing to think it could have just fallen over if a plane hit it! You would think engineers building massive structures with avaiation warning lights may have forseen a plane crashing into them sometime, but I guess those guys were really dumb. Oh well, it is a matter of time before some guy falls asleep on his couch with a cigarette and collapses a 70 story building...

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

One thing I can say, the guys at P4T are very reasonable and rational. Not what you'd expect from some bums living on the street as many portray them.

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

If you haven't seen this movie yet you should check it out.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

One thing I can say, the guys at P4T are very reasonable and rational. Not what you'd expect from some bums living on the street as many portray them.

CJ

I really don't know anything about aviation so I don't know who's right or wrong. But there's another story of a light pole hit by the plane near the Pentagon and go through the windshield of Lloyd Englands' taxi that seems a little strange to me. If you never heard of it check it out.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

May not be able to respond tonight, but thank you. I will. Just to let you know, I was a frat guy financial broker type before 9/11. I am a changed man now and 9/11 brought me to places like ATS - I have lost friends and close family but I see the light...

ETA: I know Lloyds story. I have no clue what is up there...so much disinfo thrown out during my research...

CJ

edit on 22-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

May not be able to respond tonight, but thank you. I will. Just to let you know, I was a frat guy financial broker type before 9/11. I am a changed man now and 9/11 brought me to places like ATS - I have lost friends and close family but I see the light...

ETA: I know Lloyds story. I have no clue what is up there...so much disinfo thrown out during my research...

CJ

edit on 22-7-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

Maybe the plane did hit that light pole but i would love to see 2 men take it out of the windshield without damaging the hood. It could be the next reality show contest. I would even buy it on pay per view to see who can do it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
.. You were surprised that the top portion didn't fall off.

Like I said....I was surprised that they did not topple over.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Classified Info

My question would be why? The building swallowed up the plane(s) and didn't budge. Why would they fall? They were MASSIVE.

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I find that hard to believe.

CJ

I get that, you made that clear in a earlier post. Dont forget that my initial reaction on that morning was not based on any kind of understanding on how the buildings were constructed....it was just an emotional reaction that came from the gut. That was 11 years ago and during that time I have learned a few things.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Look at the actual arguments surrounding P4T's stuff. The content is ridiculous. Any discussion almost immediately becomes personal about debunkers because there is so little actual information of any weight in the videos that those who want to believe them have no choice but to attack the very few rational people who actually watch them and bother to disagree.

The awful thing is that this suits Balsamo and keeps a fake 'debate' running. He may believe his tripe, I don't know. I doubt it. But one thing is for certain, he is profiting from the weak and credulous.

Very well said and quite accurate. All of their stuff is chocked full of half-truths and innuendo if not outright false in total. All of it... That's why Balsamo makes cartoons as opposed to actually putting out a legitimate documents that (if accurate) would achieve support throughout the aviation community. Instead, it has (maybe) some weak support from a hand full of malcontents and nut jobs. I'm not even sure it has the support he says it does as not much (if any at all) is heard from the qualified few who once submitted to an interview that they were dissatisfied with some aspects of 9/11. There is no evidence at all that there is support from more than a few qualified folks who are known malcontents and wing nuts...

He brags that the organization has no theory and supports no conclusions, but everything they publish on their Web Site and on Internet Forums has only one objective. That objective is to fool the gullible and gain support from the ignorant and people who don't have the knowledge to know differently... That's also why they don't even have the support and any of the major groups in the "truth cult".

All of this is why I have chosen to not continue regular participation in this thread. It's simply not worth the time to waste on their continuing nonsense... They are now just a minor footnote of "conspiracy theory" history that deserves no serious attention. All of this is precisely why they are a failure, not due to media bias or bias among the mainstream aviation community. Their entire premise and all of their stuff is pure garbage based on half-truths and distortions and everyone who understands it with credible knowledge knows. It's only a gullible few who don't... .
edit on 22-7-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Okay, I can't believe I'm writing this, especially defending P4T on something. So pay attention, it is one of those rare moments when I actually defend P4T.

Maintaining a permanent presence on the web is not cheap. I tried to keep 9/11 resources on the web so that others could benefit from them. It became quite an expensive proposition and although a few people did donate to the cause, it simply did not even come close to covering my expenses. Just out of my own pocket I've spent thousands of dollars on FOIA efforts and other research. So although I don't agree with P4T or CIT on just about anything, I know they are not making any significant money off the few little trinkets they may be selling online.

If you are going to charge them with making a dime off of 9/11, then you will need to really come down on Creed, Spencer, all of the former 911 Commission staffers, military personnel, ex-CIA agents, and a whole host of others who have written books and made thousands off of 9/11.

Nobody forces anyone to buy their stuff and I personally don't see P4T as a money making venture. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join