It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus the only way to God?

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
sorry I was educated by the state to be dumbed down under the curriculum of federal pragamatic theories of keeping their boat afloat. They taught me just enough to push buttons for their machine to stay afloat. I had to learn on my own what really is going on. Learning to write sentences, paragraphs correctly wasn't one of my studies. I just wanted to know why I am forced to wear a seatbelt with the threat of a monetary fine when I use to have the free will not to. I dont need one on my motorcycle? a simple thing like that my research into the seatbelt law lead me down this path. I questioned it, I researched it. I am subject to it, how?, why?, when?, where? and what documents?
:-)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by studythem1

Right on. During the period of the Dark Ages, the Roman Catholic Church banned the reading of the Bible, and destroyed anyone they branded as heretics, often burned them alive with their Bibles. So aside from Moses or Paul, who physically wrote some of the books contained in the Bible, no one has seen the "original autographs". The Ancients often wrote on perishable materials. Even when the Hebrews would write on Lamb Skin, (preferred media of the Scribes) the lifetime of that type of scroll was at a maximum 700 years. When you consider that Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible (The Pentateuch) somewhere around 2000 BCE (4000 years ago), you can understand why we do not have any original copy.
It is a Historical Fact that the Holy Roman Church burned many books, and most were religious tests. After that, it was easy to make the story up as they went along, to retain their immense power and to keep the money flowing in.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MAllen7424

. Take it easy, I'm not attacking you.... It's just about having blank space between the lines of your post, rather than all the text in one lump. Just hit enter after a few lines to make it easier to look at.
You're doing fine.

Just break up the visual a bit.

I'm sorry for the dumbed-down education, though. Have you seen the movie "Idiocracy"?

Oh my, I hope we're not really heading there. Fight it!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Dont worry I am not offended by you or anyone. I am just here like everyone else trying to find truth.

No I havent seen this video you mentioned I looked up the word "pragamatist" and put the peices together ontop of my poor education and came to that theory or maybe absolute fact.

You want to see something scary look up some words vot, vow, polled, "unpolled" in an old 1828 Websters dictionary. also read carefully of the words vote and vow are derived from the word voveo

UNPOLLED, a. Not registered as a voter. 2. Unplundered; not stripped. Fanshaw.
[It. Sp. voto ; L. votum, from voveo, to vow. Votum is properly wish or will.]

POLL, n. [D. bol, a ball, bowl, crown, poll,
pate, bulb.]
1. The head of a person, or the back part of
the head, and in composition, applied to
the head of a beast, as in poll-evil.
2. A register of heads, that is, of persons,
Shak.
3. The entry of the names of electors who
vote for civil officers. Hence,
4. An election of civil officers, or the place of,
election.
Our citizens say, at the opening or close
of the poll, that is, at the beginning of the
register of voters and reception of votes,
or the close of the same. They say also,
we are going to the poll ; many voters ap-;
peared at the poll. New York.
5. A fish called a chub or chevin. [See Pollard.]

POLL, v.t. To lop the tops of trees. Bacon.
2. To clip; to cut off the ends; to cut off
hair or wool ; to shear. The phrases, to
poll the hair, and to poll the head, have
been used. The latter is used in 2 Sam.
xiv. 26. To poll a deed, is a phrase still
used in law language. Z. Swift.,
3. To mow ; to crop. [Not used.] Shak.
4. To peel ; to strip ; to plunder. Obs.
Bacon. Spenser.
.5. To take a list or register of persons ; to
enter names in a list.
6. To enter one's name in a list or register.
Dryden
7. To insert into a number as a voter.
Ticket.

POLLER, n. [from poll.] One that shaves
persons ; a barber. [Not used.]
2. One that lops or polls trees.
3. A pillager ; a plunderer; one that fleeces
by exaction. [Not used.] Bacon
4. One that registers voters, or one that enters
his name as a voter.

POLLU'TE, v.t. [L. polluo ; Fr. pollner. If
this word is compound, as I suspect, it
seems to be composed of the preposition
po, which is in the Russian language and
retained in the L. polluceo and possideo,
and according to Ainsworth, of lavo. But
this combination would not naturally give
the signification. If the word is simple,
the first syllable coincides with foul. But
neither is this etymology satisfactory.]
1. To defile; to make foul or unclean; in a
general sense. But appropriately, among
the jews, to make unclean or impure, in
a legal or ceremonial sense, so as to dis-
qualify a person for sacred services, or to
render things unfit for sacred uses. Num,
xviii. Ex. XX. 2 Kings xxiii. 2 Chron.
xxxvi.
To taint with guilt.
Ye pollute yourselves with all your idols.
Ezek. XX.
3. To profane ; to use for carnal or idolatrous
purposes.
My sabbaths they greatly polluted. Ezek.
XX.
4. To corrupt or impair by mixture of ill,
moral or physical.
Envy you my praise, and would destroy
With grief my pleasures, and pollute my joy?
Dryden.
5. To violate by illegal sexual commerce.

POLLI'TE. a. Pollule.l; defiled. Milton.

POLLU'TED, pp. Defiled; rendered unclean
; tainted with guilt ; impaired ; profaned.

POLLU'TEDNESS, n. The state of being
polluted ; defilement.

POLLUTER, n. A defiler; one that pollutes
or profanes.

POLLUTING, ppr. Defiling; rendering
unclean; corrupting; profaning.

POLLU'TION, n. [L. pollutio; Fr. pollution
; Sp. polucion ; It. polluzione.]
1. The act of polluting.
i. Defilement ; uncleanness ; impurity ; the
state of being polluted.
3. In the Jewish economy, legal or ceremonial
uncleanness, which disqualified a person
for sacred services or for common intercourse
with the people, or rendered any
thing unfit for sacred use.
4. In medicine, the involuntary emission of
semen in sleep.
5. In a religious sense, guilt, the effect of
sin ; idolatry, &c.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

VOTE, n. [It. Sp. voto ; L. votum, from voveo, to vow. Votum is properly wish or will.]
1. Suffrage ; the expression of a wish, desire, will, preference or choice, in regard to any measure proposed, in which the person voting has an interest... in common with others, either in electing a man to office, or in passing laws, rules, regulations and the like. This vote or expression of will may be given by holding up the hand, by rising and standing up, by the voice, (viva voce,) by ballot, by a ticket or otherwise.
All these modes and others are used. -Hence
2. That by which will or preference is expressed in elections, or in deciding propositions; a ballot; a ticket, &c. ; as a written vote.
3. Expression of will by a majority ; legal decision by some expression of the minds of a number ; as, the vote was unanimous.
4. United voice in public prayer.

VOTE, r.t. To choose by suffrage ; to elect by some expression of will ; as, the citizens voted their candidate into office with little opposition.
2. To enact or establish by vote or some expression of will. The legislature voted the resolu...tion unanimously.
3. To grant by vote or expression of will.
Parliament voted them a hundred thousand pounds. -Swift.

VO'TED, pp. Expressed by vote or sulfrage;. determined.

VO'TER, n. One who has a legal right to vote or give his suffrage.

VOW, n. [Fr. vocu ; It. voto ; L. votum, from voveo, to vow ; probably a contracted word.]
1. A solemn promise made to God, or by a pagan to his deity. The Roman generals when they went to war, sometimes made
a vow that they would build a tem...ple to some favorite deity, if he would give them victory. A vow is a promise of something to be given or done hereafter.
A person is constituted a religious by taking three vows, of chastity, of poverty and of obedience. Among the Israelites, the vows of children were not binding, unless ratified by the express or tacit consent of their father. Num. xxx.
2. A solemn promise ; as the vows of unchangeable love and fidelity. In a moral and religious sense, vows are promises to God, as they appeal to God to witness their sincerity, and the violation of them is a most hainous offense.

VOW, v.t. [Fr. vouer ; L. voveo.] To give, consecrate or dedicate to God by a solemn promise. When Jacob went to Mesopotamia, he vowed to God a tenth of his substance, and his own future devotion to his service. Gen. xxviii.
When thou rawest a vow, defer not to pay it.
Eccles. v.
2. To devote. -Spenser.

VOW, v.i. To make vows or solemn promises. He that votes, must be careful to
perform.

VOWED,pp. Solemnly promised to God: given or consecrated by sollemn promise,See More

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Actually Horus is a fairytale based on Nimrod.

Isn't it strange how some will call Historical Legends "fairy tales," while believing in a Historical Legend their own selves?

Isis and Osiris have a rich history, and were known far and wide throughout the Lands of Ancient Egypt.

The History of Isis and Osiris

LEGEND OF THE BIRTH OF HORUS, SON OF ISIS AND OSIRIS

Ancient History is real, not fiction, not a fairy tale. Whether or not it is entirely accurate is another story, but that is an issue I have always had with the Bible, that it was not entirely accurate, nor is it a true historical record. Like the Greek Legends. Christians will be quick to say that their New Testament was written in Greek, but then, many other rich stories came from the Greek.

Who is to say that The Olympian Greek Gods and Goddesses were not real, or The Titanes?
Top 10 Heroes of Greek Legend are known far and wide, and yet, they are just fairy tales.........

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

yes...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

exactly...they divide and conquer...just as they have divided us from the creator by influencing the mind to believe we are separate from the creator and not connected at all. only now...they are working to separate us from each other so that we have no connection to anything and can be exploited on the individual level... there is strength in numbers and they know this...and the added benefit is they get to rob the creator of what belongs to the creator...simply put they are impersonating the creator and usurping the power of the creator...

but we have to resist that and stand up to defend our true place in the universe...which is: that we belong to the creator, not the thieves and imposters....

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

There is much profit to be made in the state of war. If they really wanted the free-will to have peace on earth all they have to do is declare it, why wont they? whats in it for them? The loss of power would be their fate in he end because peace, love and charity would manifest in the minds of the next generations and war and the need to govern would be in the past and we all would be One again with the Essence of the Divine Will in our hearts.

Have you read the Iron Mountain Report? Ive always had doubts about it's validity so cant attest to that but what you are saying about peace is very similar. Peace is unprofitable and is not conducive to the need for governance. I am sure economics would also eventually change or be unnecessary and a fair or equal barter system could easily replace it. There would be no need for a parasite class to benefit from producing nothing but chaos and control.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yepp just as if you are playing that famous board game called "Risk" where the secret to winning was" Divide and Conquer" while the other players strategies are "United we stand...divided we fall" and those alliances were only temporary.

SUF'FRAGE, n. [L. suffragium: Fr. suffrage;
Sax.fragnon, to ask, G.fragen.]
1. A vote ; a voice given in deciding a controverted
question, or in the choice of a
man for an office or trust. Nothing can
be more grateful to a good man than to
be elevated to oftice by the unbiased suffrages
of free enlightened citizens.
I actantius and St. Austin confirm by their
suffrages the observation made by heathen
writers. Atterbury
2. United voice of persons in public prayer
3. Aid ; assistance ; a Latinism. [Not in
use.]

notice the the 3rd. definition why is it not in use ? so we all take the meaning out of context instead of reading for content. I have noticed alot of words comparing older dictionaries and newer dictionaries where so words dont exist in the newer editions, example: "unpolled" and alot of words that have multiple meaning definitions that are "Not in use."

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

I have never read the Iron Mountain Report, everything I write on here is from reading old dictionaries and reading for content instead of context. The old websters dictionary is on the side of the christian religion with all the bible quotes. I try not to read anything written post of the 1900's when I am researching words or history. Because things started to get fishy around the charter of the Federal Reserve Bank. Actually the 1828 dictionary is what led me to the scriptures and the historical events that is written in the scriptures that are remarkably exact to what is happening today except the words have changed. Examples: Gentiles...now freeman or sovereigns. plebeians...now people; vow...also means vote. I study closely in where the root word was derived from and its original meaning. Always reading for content.

When they say the pen is mightier than the sword. I believe that they are absolutely correct.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
When you sing an anthem , you are actually verbally implying an oath of devotion to a diety. Only song you should be singing is the "The Father's Prayer".

Depending on what diety you are worshipping as a patriotic citizen. Either your anthem was written for the United States of America or the queen. You are frank pledging your promise of devotion to that diety. Why do you think they make you pledge your alliegence at school in homeroom class every morning or at the best mind controlling mechanism of all time "entertainment" on TV before every sporting event. Its a verbal implied contract to remind you whom you devote your faith and will to. If that dont make you think twice about taking your hat off, then you are not paying attention.

Do you even question why the president always shows up on TV with a Maritime Flag (united states flag with gold tassels) behind him....The captain and their crew members of his ship are running under maritime law.

Are you fearing your Creator yet? You are taking Gods name in vain.

Matthew 6:24
“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

edit on 29-7-2012 by MAllen7424 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAllen7424
reply to post by NihilistSanta

I have never read the Iron Mountain Report, everything I write on here is from reading old dictionaries and reading for content instead of context. The old websters dictionary is on the side of the christian religion with all the bible quotes. I try not to read anything written post of the 1900's when I am researching words or history. Because things started to get fishy around the charter of the Federal Reserve Bank. Actually the 1828 dictionary is what led me to the scriptures and the historical events that is written in the scriptures that are remarkably exact to what is happening today except the words have changed. Examples: Gentiles...now freeman or sovereigns. plebeians...now people; vow...also means vote. I study closely in where the root word was derived from and its original meaning. Always reading for content.

When they say the pen is mightier than the sword. I believe that they are absolutely correct.

the thing is they twist words to mean what they want, and then create words to convey the ideas they want people to believe, but then do a bait and switch, and refer to the original meaning and say "see, we did not hide anything, you willingly went along"...its all as you said, legalese designed to trap the victim into a binding contract...but they start with the mind so we are tricked into certain thinking patterns...for many these patterns are irreversible any more...
edit on 29-7-2012 by studythem1 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

That's pretty much it. Except for one thing: no one knows WHAT anything means anymore. They have been given convenient definitions to suck from a baby bottle, and no one wants to wake up because the truth is more than they feel they can bear.

Then comes the time when the truth no longer feels like the truth, and the dream becomes reality. That's where we're at now.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by studythem1

the thing is they twist words to mean what they want, and then create words to convey the ideas they want people to believe, but then do a bait and switch, and refer to the original meaning and say "see, we did not hide anything, you willingly went along"...its all as you said, legalese designed to trap the victim into a binding contract...but they start with the mind so we are tricked into certain thinking patterns...for meany these patterns are irreversible any more...

That is exactly what they are doing. They are using words to trick you into their jurisdiction as a faithful member. There are little tricks how they do it to so you can never be protected by your Creator in judgement.

Picture yourself in a court room ready to be tried:
Judge says, "Mr. so-n-so that is your name right?"
You traditionally and unknowingly say, "yes, thats my name"
Judge says, "You reside at 1313 Mockingbird Lane, Clusterf$!k, Nebraska & maybe throw in a federal zoning zipcode.
You say, Yes, I am a resident there.

Well guess what you just admitted to be the "NAME" on the Birth Certificate that the state issued to you confirming state registrar jurisdiction .
You also just confirmed you live at the "situs" address of 1313 Mockingbird Lane, Clusterf$!k, Nebraska which is jurisdictionally owned by, hmmmmm?...maybe federal jurisdiction, maybe state jurisdiction, maybe the jurisdiction of the IRS so they can send you a tax bill to that address, because they own it. You didn't describe your property as the" Legal Address" of Lot #???? Section# etc.
Then comes the zipcode . you reside in a federal zone and its jurisdiction.
Lets throw your social security number in there as well.

You just fell in their jurisdiction of the court and their judgement of you will be a monetary fine or worse. Depends on how much money you are going to dishout in their system.

I bet this makes you look at your address with a bit more concern. Because this is your "characterstics of status" or how you are "marked" in their territories.

And Pilate asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he answered him and said, Thou sayest it.

Do you see he never admtted to Pilate's jurisdiction. "Thou sayest it" or maybe ,You say that I am.

Then said Pilate to the chief priests and to the people, I find no fault in this man.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

the thing is they twist words to mean what they want, and then create words to convey the ideas they want people to believe, but then do a bait and switch, and refer to the original meaning and say "see, we did not hide anything, you willingly went along"...its all as you said, legalese designed to trap the victim into a binding contract...but they start with the mind so we are tricked into certain thinking patterns...for many these patterns are irreversible any more...

Well said. They twist the words, and then deny twisting the words when they are caught.
Thanks for saying what I was thinking.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

They don't twist the words, they just fill in the blanks as they need to. And since it's their definition, they can adjust it as needed. After all, it's not like the words were given a very clear definition to begin with...

So we took advantage of it. And voila! instant cult.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

They don't twist the words, they just fill in the blanks as they need to. And since it's their definition, they can adjust it as needed. After all, it's not like the words were given a very clear definition to begin with...

So we took advantage of it. And voila! instant cult.

I am not included in either the "They" that begins this post, nor the "we" in the last sentence.
But in any case,

yeah.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
the thing is they have also tricked us into thinking that the creator acts as a judge playing by their rules...the creator did not create this overly burdensome set of legalism to conform to...the enemy did, and it is based off of their trickery that they exploit free will...they also use their lies to tell us that in the end free will does not matter, and plant doubt of "what if"...which is using fear to force someone into a deal...making the subject believe that they have no real choices, which is convenient for them to follow through with the contracts they have conspired to make up to "secure" the future of the subject...its the same as selling insurance to protect a car...it doesn't really protect the car, but the money invested in the car...but that leads to the next domino...the monetary system is not really what sustains us, but it is a poor substitute for food and resources we could have without the money if we put in the work for ourselves...

again it is the substitution of a valueless product to secure an item of value...trickery plain and simple...

much the same way they have offered salvation through various religions by selling the followers on a prescribed false set of rules, conditions and a binding contract, that the end result is, the buyer is duped, and loses their rightful place and their soul anyway...and the creator cannot violate the free will of the one bound by the contract...we make the decision...

however, if we do not recognize these illegitimate contracts to begin with, but go directly to the source of creation, then we re-secure our rightful place that has been obscured to begin with...and all we have to do is believe in the creator, trust in the creator, walk in faith, and abide by the law of free will...that is not violate others free will unless they try to do us harm...and teach others how to live the same way...

any other way is false...because it conforms to the machinations of the enemy...their way is contracts and blood sacrifices, and rules, and legalism...the creator does not honor any law but free will...and we cannot go back to our rightful place with the rest of creation unless we stop playing by the enemy's rules and legalism...its all trickery...they may put Jesus name on it, but its the same lie...
edit on 29-7-2012 by studythem1 because: more explanation

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The bible and the story of creation of the Divine Providence and His law is two-fold. In one way it can enslave humanity to a contracted god(serpent) as we have seen in past and present events. But in the other way it can protect the ones enslaved as we saw with Israel and his followers. Following the Divine Will and Divine Morality will keep man walking straight as an arrow. But it is human nature to be rational of the existance of the Divine Will and make a rational choice of believing in something that can never been seen or touched. So our human nature by reason second guesses the Divine Will. That second guessing is free-will and sometimes leads to choices in life that leaves you as a captain of a row-boat in the midst of the Garden with no crew and surrounded by a powerful fleet of pirates eying you up to either become a member of their boat or plundering you of your wealth and leaving you for the sharks or kill you because of the threat of your god-like powers of free-will. No matter what without the protection of His Divine Kingdom. The pirates absorb your boat into their fleet And their power reigns. You are nothing out there in a row-boat on the high seas by yourself without protection as "free agent" under free-will. Next best thing under duress is join the pirates and give up hope of a Heavenly Kingdom on Earth where His Divine Will would have reigned.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join