It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth/Sun Disaster ? New Day At Night ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I just can't imagine a scenario where that would be possible without affecting the temperature in any way. Hope that helps and sorry that I can't absolutely rule it out.

Thank you. I appreciate your response.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by PurpleChiten

No. It didn't look like electrical currents. It was just bright everywhere. Think of a bright sunny day, but it's like closer to the point where every single inch of everything is covered in light and there's no shadow anywhere.
edit on 18-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

It was like THIS all outside.

This is better. A mix of THIS and the other photo.

The only thing I can suggest is GOD or angels from heaven

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

This is what the blue sunset looked like

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Not sure if it's related or not...but I had a "vision" as well. In mine, I was looking towards the direction of where the sun was, and could see clearly "sun rays" shining down. What I was looking at was off in the distance. Now this wasn't "normal" sun rays...that you might see on a semi-cloudy day. What I saw was very bright white-yellowish, shining down in some specific location. I feel like I was driving, trying to take pictures, and everytime I got what I saw into frame, something blocked me.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by edaced4

Not sure if it's related or not...but I had a "vision" as well. In mine, I was looking towards the direction of where the sun was, and could see clearly "sun rays" shining down. What I was looking at was off in the distance. Now this wasn't "normal" sun rays...that you might see on a semi-cloudy day. What I saw was very bright white-yellowish, shining down in some specific location. I feel like I was driving, trying to take pictures, and everytime I got what I saw into frame, something blocked me.

Do you remember what was blocking you ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I'll take that sunset...it's breathtaking!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
freaky thread dude....

i heard that in the quran it says that the sun will be brighter and hotter and get closer to us......time will speed up...7 years will pass like 7 months, 7months pass like 7 weeks, 7 weeks wwill pass like 7 days etc...

deep innit

peace

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

In all honesty, it seemed like natural things like trees on the horizon, and perhaps buildings were blocking...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by edaced4

In all honesty, it seemed like natural things like trees on the horizon, and perhaps buildings were blocking...

Oh okay. I see.

Dang, I wish you would have seen the source of the light.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Oh, from my perspective, the source of the light was the sun...at least what I perceived to be the sun. The "rays" coming down were coming directly from the source, the sun...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

or like the scene in terminator, when the woman sees the nuke goes off

peace

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
OK, first of all, I will admit I am on edge because it's 2012 even though I know it's crazy. There got that out of the way, so i know I shouldn't read these posts. Now that I am more nervous, the rotation of the earth question caught my eye.
I didn't finish reading the whole thread yet, do to my refig dying and all food going bad so it's been a crap day.

Anyway, something strange has been happening the last few days with my cell phone and this thread made me think further about it. I am wondering if anyone else noticed anything. I have Sprint, so it could just be that they suck.

Every once and while the last few days I get a time adjustment of -4 to -5 seconds? Never in 10 years saw anything like that before.

The reason this thread made me think of it is because our time is calculated on rotation and time around the Sun right?

What do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
OK, first of all, I will admit I am on edge because it's 2012 even though I know it's crazy. There got that out of the way, so i know I shouldn't read these posts. Now that I am more nervous, the rotation of the earth question caught my eye.
I didn't finish reading the whole thread yet, do to my refig dying and all food going bad so it's been a crap day.

The reason this thread made me think of it is because our time is calculated on rotation and time around the Sun right?

What do you guys think?

dude, there is definatly a shift....
everyday on british news they are telling us....

"the reason for the bad weather....is a jet stream that is unusually 'south' for this time of year....its never been here at this time of year etcetc"

in the uk i havnt seen a clear sky in over a month....london olympics needs a dose of haarp"

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
When you bring religous beliefs into it along with the scientific, the field is a bit more open.

I cannot and will not rule it out due to my own beliefs aside from, or more aptly, included in, my scientific background. God is the greatest scientist of all... That's one of the reasons I have difficulty completely ruling anything out just because it's beyond what I can imagine as possible.

I'm human and humans can be wrong regardless of what and how much they may know. ... the positive part is that it wasn't completely destructive in your vision and it was dealt with in a way that seemed calm and rational. That says a lot and should give you hope regardless of whether it comes to fruition or not.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

So they are talking about it over there? They are keeping us in the dark here...making us think we are nuts. Then when that notice pops up on my phone...little hard to deny, right?

Time has definitely been speeding up for years, so is it slowing now? I wish someone would just be honest with us already!

I understand if they don't want a panic and all, but if we are going to fry or have to live like mole people I think a heads up would be nice! Jeez.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

i rekon the "wobble" of the axis is obvious now...tracking the tilt for the change in seasons....

the atmosphere is staying where it is...but i think the earth itself is moving in a greater "wobble"...

what i rekon we are seeing is the affect of shifting earth mass, and weather patterns adjusting

weird weather all over america...floods in the east...tornados in poland!...flash floods in the middle of uk summer.....

its high summer, the sun should be comming up NE....but its already on its way back to E.......
edit on 18-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Do you think its due to the cosmic gas cloud that the scientists have been telling us that our entire galaxy is heading into a positive energetic gas. Intersteller Cosmic Shift
edit on 7/18/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

If there's a change in the Earth's motion, it will definitely affect our measurements of time as far as the lenght of the day, month, year, ect goes. ... I know it's summertime and it gets dark later and light earlier, but it does seem a bit more excessive then I remembered as a child. I just chalked it up to getting older, but I could be wrong... I'll have to do some research on that and see if it's been consistent or not

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

i tell you what.....i havnt seen a chem trail in ages???......

normally i see jets spraying that crap high up.....regularly.....not anymore

weird

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Sorry for the late reply skepticconwatcher, it looks beautiful x

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join