It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth/Sun Disaster ? New Day At Night ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Nahhh not really. Possible yea, anything is. Probable, nope.
edit on 18-7-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

i tell you what.....i havnt seen a chem trail in ages???......

normally i see jets spraying that crap high up.....regularly.....not anymore

weird

I know what you mean hun normally we get lots in the sky in yorkshire lol but today has been beautiful without any sky marks blue skies too some clouds but that's expected x

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am in upstate NY and it has been getting light at 4:30am...weird...that is the time it would get light in Maine, not around here....not liking it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
I am in upstate NY and it has been getting light at 4:30am...weird...that is the time it would get light in Maine, not around here....not liking it.

How weird here its now 4:25am and outside its hazy purple skies and getting light

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This is a world clock calendar www.timeanddate.com...
It gives sunrise, sunset, and altitude and distance for solar noon.
I looked at today's date, then went back as far as it would allow...only back to 1992, but there are slight differences. very, very, very slight. Mostly in the altitudes at solar noon compared to the degree measures. There really shouldn't be any differences in those if one is the same, the other should be the same as well, but there are differences of 0.009 but they cleverly disguise it with 10^8, so actually that's a difference of 900,000 km at the same degree measure over 20 years time....

keep in mind though that the sun is 149,597,871 km from the earth on average, so about 150 times the distance that is "off" but still... definitely makes you wonder....

Will do more research to verfiy or discredit this tomorrow when I'm more "awake", but very curious now as to why the difference for the same season and degree measures for high noon
edit on 18-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The problem is, you can't have the sun's light increase, without other parts of the EM band increasing too. So yes, if the sun were to brighten like that, it would increase the amount of UV rays....but it would also increase the amount of IR (heat). I don't want to think about how much IR if the visible light brightened that much.

That said, it is possible to have light scatter and bounce if there were something in the air almost focusing the light from the sun.

Take a look around outside on a over cast day. There's no shadows, but everything is lit pretty well. That is because of the light scatter that the clouds, which are made of water vapor will do. However, the brightness of the day is actually lower than on a clear sunny day, so I'm afraid that wouldn't do it.

So basically the only way your vision would work is, if there was something in the atomsphere that was increasing the amount of bounce and scatter from the sun's light, enough so that the whole atmosphere is lit up (your blue sky at night).
But again, it would not be just visible light that would do that, but heat too. It would be a very bad situation.

However, I can't think of anything (aside from the sun going nova) that would do that (and no, our sun is way, way too small to go nova. It will expand in the future....about 5 billion more years from now).

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

they're TELLING us that sunrise is around 5:40 and sunset is around 8:30, but it's getting light around 4:30 and doesn't get dark until well after 10 ... definitely makes you wonder

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

they're TELLING us that sunrise is around 5:40 and sunset is around 8:30, but it's getting light around 4:30 and doesn't get dark until well after 10 ... definitely makes you wonder

ok it 4:30 on the button here in london....and its getting light.....but i think we see the sun comming over the horizon after 5...??? maybe

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

The problem is, you can't have the sun's light increase, without other parts of the EM band increasing too. So yes, if the sun were to brighten like that, it would increase the amount of UV rays....but it would also increase the amount of IR (heat). I don't want to think about how much IR if the visible light brightened that much.

That said, it is possible to have light scatter and bounce if there were something in the air almost focusing the light from the sun.

Take a look around outside on a over cast day. There's no shadows, but everything is lit pretty well. That is because of the light scatter that the clouds, which are made of water vapor will do. However, the brightness of the day is actually lower than on a clear sunny day, so I'm afraid that wouldn't do it.

So basically the only way your vision would work is, if there was something in the atomsphere that was increasing the amount of bounce and scatter from the sun's light, enough so that the whole atmosphere is lit up (your blue sky at night).
But again, it would not be just visible light that would do that, but heat too. It would be a very bad situation.

However, I can't think of anything (aside from the sun going nova) that would do that (and no, our sun is way, way too small to go nova. It will expand in the future....about 5 billion more years from now).

Perhaps a huge increase in the dust particles? It's the particles that make the sky appear to be blue due to their size and the wavelengths of light they reflect, so if there was an increased number of them at a size different from what they are now, it could feasibly change the color of the sky. If they were metallic in nature, that would account for more scattering of the light and increase brightness as well... but I still think it would increase the temperature.

Then again, we've been setting heat records all summer....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

ok it 4:30 on the button here in london....and its getting light.....but i think we see the sun comming over the horizon after 5...??? maybe

Have you noticed the purple haze in the sky?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

according to the little calender, you should have sunrise at 5:06 and sunset at 9:06. Would be interesting to see when you see it pop up on the horizon

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl

its been and gone......now its a mixture of white /grey...yep clouds......but the white tint is new.....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Exactly...When I am awake at 4:30 and the birds are chirping and the sky is getting light...I tend to believe what I see and hear.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

reply to post by thePharaoh

according to the little calender, you should have sunrise at 5:06 and sunset at 9:06. Would be interesting to see when you see it pop up on the horizon

EXACTLY 16 hours.....

muslims have to break their fasts really late this year........muslims start at the weekend....i think its the hardest year for fasting...16 hours......

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

its been and gone......now its a mixture of white /grey...yep clouds......but the white tint is new.....

I think that white tint is from all that chemtrails but others think it don't exist lol we have proof tho as our government told us that they have been spraying the clouds for years since 1940's

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

we have proof tho as our government told us that they have been spraying the clouds for years since 1940's

really...you got a link???

i finding out loads of crap this week.......you heard about the SS montgomery liberty ship......WTF...thats too close

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It's like a huge projection screen up there

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

we have proof tho as our government told us that they have been spraying the clouds for years since 1940's

really...you got a link???

i finding out loads of crap this week.......you heard about the SS montgomery liberty ship......WTF...thats too close

Millions were in germ war tests Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials
UK Government Cloud Spraying

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

It's like a huge projection screen up there

yeah innit....for operation bluebeam....creating a 3d image using the sky as a canvass.....

for me...litlle subtle changes go a long way....got me eyes open ere lol

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
In your vision did it look like this?
bright light

That image is from the Doctor Who episode "Midnight" They are on a planet where the sun is isotonic. It vaporizes every living thing. The only way to move on the planet is in sheltered vehicles.

Have you seen this episode? If you are, maybe the extremeness of the light in your vision may be tied to memories of this episode.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join