It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth/Sun Disaster ? New Day At Night ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm not going to tell you what happened that is causing me to ask for your help on understanding this matter because no one will believe it and I don't want to cause unnecessary fears in anyone who does. I just need some assistance with what I am going to call a scenario. I want to know if what I describe is even possible. I am a total idiot on this subject so I don't even know why I saw this.

Okay, here is the scenario.

It's about 3 pm in the afternoon on a sunny day when all of a sudden the sun light gets brighter than usual. Instead of the light yellow color that comes from the suns rays, the sky is white and slowly growing increasingly white. There are no changes in the heat from the suns rays, only that the sky is now bright white. Commuters are driving slow because visibility has become drastically more difficult.

People are taking household items like tin foil or dark clothing and duct taping the windows in an effort to block the brightness of the light. Sun light blocking window curtains are still effective, but tiny cracks or openings that have always allowed for some sunlight to get in , in the past, have now made the entire room bright as though there are no curtains.

The Media is reporting that scientists are warning about something having to do with the earths atmosphere that is causing the suns rays to appear much brighter than they normally do and are calling for all people to remain exactly where they are until sunset for their area. Scientists are being interviewed and explaining what's going on and trying to keep the people calm. This event was explained as sudden and undetected by NASA until it actually occurred.

The only thing they are saying is that everyone must stay indoors because of visibility and UV Rays.The warmth is no different than usual, but people cannot be in the sun right now . The example being given is that if you are a very dark skinned African American , you are now just as vulnerable to the sun as a red head with freckles was and now the red heads with very white skin are not even safe with just one second of sunlight. Media makes serious suggestion that we all could be wearing burkas (sp) soon on account of the sunlight.

When the evening does finally arrive, instead of the sky being orange, it's sapphire blue. It's not dark out. It's literally blue. People are outside now admiring the beautiful blue color of the sky and getting into their cars to go home or to the stores to get supplies . Sunglasses, sunscreen and water are flying off the shelves. This seems to be the only thing they are getting. Trucks are coming in with silver looking panels and placing them on all buildings everywhere.

People are being told that once all silver panels are on every building, the electrical grid will be shut off. All electrical things will still work, but power will come from the panels. Everyone is excited because they are saying that they don't have to pay any bills anymore. There is no feeling of fear or pandemonium , just awe and curiosity in this new thing happening to earth. Eventually, all of society is facing a life that operates during the night as opposed to during the day. Sleeping must take place during the day when the bright sun is up and everyone is using face masks to sleep.

This is all I have for this scenario.

My question is simply this. Is such a scenario like this scientifically possible ?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So were all Vampire's in the end, this i allready knew! LoL

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I don't want to sound urgent, but I really do need scientific minds to weigh in on this please.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't think it would be possible not to have night time because that is influenced by rotation. So one half of the earth is always not facing the sun. The question would be then is what atmospheric effect are we talking about and whether that effect would mean that the moonlight is substantially brighter to the point that it's producing daytime brightness.
The atmospheric problem I would assume would be related to one of the sphere's, ionosphere, magnetosphere etc.. collapsing, I'm not sure which one of them deals with the reducing the brightness of the suns rays but I'll take a guess and go with the Stratosphere. You also mention that african people would be affected by the increase which means there also must be a dramatic increase of UV radiation which would also suggest that the ozone layer has gone.
So in effect what would the collapsing of that sphere and what effect that would have on all living things on earth?
edit on 18-7-2012 by mclarenmp4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
I don't think it would be possible not to have night time because that is influenced by rotation. So one half of the earth is always not facing the sun. The question would be then is what atmospheric effect are we talking about and whether that effect would mean that the moonlight is substantially brighter to the point that it's producing daytime brightness.
The atmospheric problem I would assume would be related to one of the sphere's, ionosphere, magnetosphere etc.. collapsing, I'm not sure which one of them deals with the reducing the brightness of the suns rays but I'll take a guess and go with the Stratosphere.
So in effect what would the collapsing of that sphere and what effect that would have on all living things on earth?

Exactly and see, the "scenario" if you will, did not even address nighttime. It ended with sunset and the sky being blue so earth was obviously rotating. So you think something with the Stratosphere might cause such a scenario ? I will look that up. I'm very curious.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I believe that just over 50% of the sun's rays penetrate the atmosphere to reach ground level, so the scenario is possible if the atmosphere was substantially weakened. But Earth would be uninhabitable if the atmosphere was weakened by that amount. We're talking about an atmosphere with roughly the same thickness of that of Mars.
edit on 18-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
I believe that just over 50% of the sun's rays penetrate the atmosphere to reach ground level, so the scenario is possible if the atmosphere was substantially weakened. But Earth would be uninhabitable if the atmosphere was weakened by that amount.

Okay. So then if it changed just a tiny bit, could it cause that scenario ? Wouldn't people eventually be able to survive underground and grow food underground ? I'm thinking of moles and other critters that live underground and come up at night for food. Or are you saying food would not grow anymore ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

maybe the 3 days of darkness will happen soon...maybe solar flare that keeps world indoors, because of cancer causing uv.maybe.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

Trucks are coming in with silver looking panels and placing them on all buildings everywhere.

People are being told that once all silver panels are on every building, the electrical grid will be shut off. All electrical things will still work, but power will come from the panels.
I found this part of your story interesting. The only way for this to happen, as you describe, is if there was forward knowledge of this "surprise" event. Enough time to manufacture and set up distribution logistics for enough panels to be fitted to every building and tied into the existing power grid.

Please, I would apprieciate eloboration in this regard.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
I believe that just over 50% of the sun's rays penetrate the atmosphere to reach ground level, so the scenario is possible if the atmosphere was substantially weakened. But Earth would be uninhabitable if the atmosphere was weakened by that amount.

Okay. So then if it changed just a tiny bit, could it cause that scenario ? Wouldn't people eventually be able to survive underground and grow food underground ? I'm thinking of moles and other critters that live underground and come up at night for food. Or are you saying food would not grow anymore ?

I guess, but the effects wouldn't be immediately obvious. It's likely the first signs would be an increase in reported skin cancer. Surviving underground for more than a few months would be logistically very difficult. We'd have to replicate the entire food chain for a proper healthy diet.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
you mentioned it being brighter but the temperature was the same. So i would start with something being in the upper atmosphere that was reflecting the light stronger then it normally would. I say upper atmosphere because u mentioned dusk being blueish, water vapor perhaps? but then again water vapor is a greenhouse gas and would raise the temperature, unless it was trapped somehow in the upper atmosphere, thus causing the light to be reflected kinda like driving in the fog with your brights on perhaps?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Are you describing your rendition of ascension? Have you been shown this?
These are both serious questions.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Trucks are coming in with silver looking panels and placing them on all buildings everywhere.

People are being told that once all silver panels are on every building, the electrical grid will be shut off. All electrical things will still work, but power will come from the panels.
I found this part of your story interesting. The only way for this to happen, as you describe, is if there was forward knowledge of this "surprise" event. Enough time to manufacture and set up distribution logistics for enough panels to be fitted to every building and tied into the existing power grid.

Please, I would apprieciate eloboration in this regard.

Thanks

I should add that solar panels aren't a viable alternative yet, because with them there's a trade-off between the voltage and current they supply, and that's defined by the surface area of the panels and the number of cells in each. You could draw a high current from them at a very low voltage, or a high voltage with low current. One or the other.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

EXACTLY.

Alright dammit. I confess. It was a daytime vision. I didn't want to say that because I didn't want the conversation to go that way. I was fixing lunch and thinking about Mitt Romneys Tax Records and this vision came to me. I kept trying to think of something else , but it was like a vivid movie playing in the back of my head while I was totally doing something else. It was confusing. The only other time something like that happened, I was 12 and saw a vision of the Challenger exploding right before it did.

That's why I'm trying to ask questions about it to see if it's even possible.

edit on 18-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: grammar

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I'm not going to tell you what happened that is causing me to ask for your help on understanding this matter because no one will believe it and I don't want to cause unnecessary fears in anyone who does.

Awe, come on. You can't make a cryptic comment like that, and then not tell us. You should be grown up enough to handle the non-believers, and we should all be grown up enough to handle our fears.

Give us the details!

ETA: nevermind, I just saw your post above mine. Thanks
edit on 18-7-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Just love those deja vu visions.

Who knows it could be possible.

For the moment, I think we're all okay.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Maybe the chemtrails that are being used to keep us away from the sun has reversed and has magnified the suns rays onto the earth. Good thread and lets hope that your daytime vision does not come true. Love & Light x

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
First we would see a weakening of the suns ray as they escaped our atmosphere instead of bouncing around inside, then the damage would happen. Night would be as unsafe as we would still be targets for rays also the cold would be much worst.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
Maybe the chemtrails that are being used to keep us away from the sun has reversed and has magnified the suns rays onto the earth. Good thread and lets hope that your daytime vision does not come true. Love & Light x

I know. It's weird but this time , I WANT the doubt. Ya know ? I NEED to be reassured that something like this cannot scientifically happen.

I need that right now.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Could the earth's core be slowing down which produces our electromagnetic field to dissipate and let in more suns uv rays. OP its possible that our inner core is cooling so its slowing down. The field is weakening that's why the ice sheets are melting quicker but that's my own view.
edit on 7/18/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join