It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth/Sun Disaster ? New Day At Night ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Really curious about your replies, and wonder what else you know, or if anybody else had this kind of visions or dreamed it. I don't have awake visions normally, but premonitions dreams. This post was personal to me, because, I had been having for the last 4 years now, sun/earth disaster related dreams. Basically the sun explode (Yes, I know millions of year from now it will happen) in our life time, and is just matter of minutes to the wave to hit the earth, and I keep saying in my dream how is possible the whole diversity of life in the planet and humanity is going to just vanish in a blink, and why the gov never warned this was going to happen. This dreams really puzzle me, they are so vivid and detailed that I had been wondering a lot, what they mean and what is coming, and I think I am not the only one that is "receiving" this message, and normally I have them previous major solar storms..... But I guess me talking about my dreams, is getting off track in this post.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I just wanted to say i been reading all the replies and its very interesting. Hopefully something like this does not happen!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
Surviving underground for more than a few months would be logistically very difficult. We'd have to replicate the entire food chain for a proper healthy diet.

Not necessarily. I've read that we can get all our nutrition from mana. It's an alge that can be designed to have all the nutrients we need to live healthy lives. Some believe that's what was being referred to in ancient texts when they mentioned mana.

It's easy to produce abundantly in short periods of time. You just have to clean the mana machine out every Sunday. I think there's a thread or two on here about it?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
In my experience, these kind of visions that are unbidden and come out of the blue, and are very vivid are the real deal. It's the 'interpretation' of them that's somewhat difficult. If what you 'saw' seemed more real than real life, it's prophetic and needs to be seen as such and not discounted. All humans have this ability but some actually get to use it, in the same way that perhaps we can all compose music or be world class athletes, but only a few ever try.

What you saw may be Planet X incoming, or solar flares (the govt's of the world KNOW something is going to happen and they have been digging tunnels underground all over the planet for decades now. The tunnels are fully stocked with supplies. There are also credible witnesses that they have also been digging on the moon and Mars since the 60s getting ready for some disaster that involves heat, the sun, sustained very high velocity winds and epic meteor showers).

If you want to interpret the vision in a slightly less panicky way, what you saw could be something that happens over time, say 100 years. A long episode of increasingly strong sunlight and technological reactions to it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
i dont think the scenerio in your vision could exist, op, because plants wouldnt be able to grow without a dark phase. any plants would be grown in a protected way, so most of the population and animals would die of starvation. so, your vision of people being unphased and going about their business is impossible.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'm no scientist...but it does seem like the sun is brighter; almost whiter. Another STRANGE thing i'm noticing, is that the sunset has not been the same, in 2 months. It's still setting in the same place it was setting, 2 months ago. Normally, throughout the year, when the sun sets, it sets over a different part of the ocean, at different times of the year; almost like a sweeping motion. But it hasn't moved. It's still in the same spot.

Does anyone know why this is occurring? By now, the sunset, should be directly in front of my bedroom window; and it's not even close to that position yet? Not sure if it will be, for another 3 months.....maybe!

Believe me, you would notice, if you had the view of the pacific, during sunset hours; like i have. Even my nights are strange. Constantly cloudy....like a marine layer; which is killing my star gazing. NOT COOL!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by grubblesnert

...The only other time something like that happened, I was 12 and saw a vision of the Challenger exploding right before it did.

edit on 18-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: grammar

Not that it means anything, but exactly how long before the Challenger disaster did you have this experience?

Something is coming, i'll be damned if i know what it is, but i feel it with every fiber of my being. Cheers my friends!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Sometimes I have visions like this that turn out to be true, for example, I had a vision of the London train bombings in 2005 a week before they happened. In particular, I had a vision of a bus being bombed, which ended up happening, and it happened in the same place of my vision, too.

I think it is important to be able to distinguish between noise and real premonitions, this is especially useful when one is really sensitive to this sort of thing - lately, I haven't been that sensitive at all, but there was a time period for about four years where I was.
edit on 19-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dmgmir

Interesting depiction. I know ionized nitrogen emission Auroras will typically produce a blue glow. I wonder if a big enough CME could compress the magnetosphere enough to produce a hemisphere-wide Aurora @ below 120km or so and you get a blue glowing night sky. Not sure if this is even possible w/our sun. Plasma bursts would not increase the temperature on Earth as far as I know. And I believe if they are big enough to massively compress the magnetosphere they could probably slightly change the visible appearance of the sun from the viewpoint of eyes on the ground. So if you somehow had an unimaginably large repeating plasma burst from our sun I think it could be possible to change both the daytime and nighttime appearance. Then again, I am only speculating. This is way outside of my realm of understanding. I just like the subject.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Your question can be answered not through atmospheric sciences but through stochastic calculations.

P(t) = (N(tp) / N(p)) x 100

Explanation:

P(t) == Probability in percent that your prediction will become true
N(tp) == Number of predictions posted on ATS that have become true
N(p) == Number of all predictions posted on ATS

Let's assume we have 900 predictions posted on ATS so far, of which not a single one has come true, so that would keave us with ...

P(t) = (900 / 0)*100

And that equals == 0

Which proves that your prediction will not come true. Next please.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Your question can be answered not through atmospheric sciences but through stochastic calculations.

Explanation:

P(t) == Probability in percent that your prediction will become true
N(tp) == Number of predictions posted on ATS that have become true
N(p) == Number of all predictions posted on ATS

Let's assume we have 900 predictions posted on ATS so far, of which not a single one has come true, so that would keave us with ...

P(t) = (900 / 0)*100

And that equals == 0

Which proves that your prediction will not come true. Next please.

.....actually, that's undefined because we can't divide by zero, it actually approaches infinity, not zero, so that would imply that his prediction HAS to come true...
...but I think you meant (0/900) as opposed to (900/0)..

edit on 19-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
We'll assume zero here for the sake of simplicity.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
We'll assume zero here for the sake of simplicity.

ahhhh but the first thing that is removed with oversimplification is accuracy

I looked back, you inverted your substitutions which resulted in the paradox.

However, we can't absolutely say that no prediction has come true as I'm sure there have been ATS posters who said things like "it's going to rain today" and it did, indeed rain. That would be a prediction that came true although not of the same scope of the more extreme predictions, a prediction none the less. If we are going to deal in numbers alone, then all numbers must be taken into account

edit on 19-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The blue light immediately made me think of synchrotron radiation.
I have nothing more to say that could constitute a second line.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

We will only regard predictions for an apocalyptic scenario for N(p) to further simplify things.

Additionally we'll wrap your formula into a simple if-statement to catch the zero exception.

This way everyone is satisfied.

if ( N(pt) > 0) [

] else [ P(t) = 0 ]

There ... better now ?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Good morning,

In answer to your question, it was that very morning. I was in the kitchen and Mom was in the living room watching the lift off. When I got the vision I saw a white puffy Cheetos shaped cloud in the blue sky and thought of the shuttle. I said "Hey Mom what if it blows...." I was cut off by her screaming "Oh Lord no . No!" I ran into the living room and saw it. Then a few mins later, I saw the puffy white Cheetos shaped cloud that I saw in the kitchen and freaked out.

This time I was fixing lunch and saw this vision that I tried to just pass off as a scenario because I didn't want to go there. That's why I freaked out again. But I have since slept on it . (Had a dream about a giant eye) Don't know what that was about. But yeah. Most people on this thread has reassured me that something like that cannot happen without intense heat accompanying it.

In the vision, I did not sense it being hotter than it already is now. Just , very bright to the point where it was hard too see and drive. You could still see everything, but you were squinting because it was just so bright. So, the science doesn't back it up. From what everyone is telling me, it would have to be very hot as well and I just don't recall feeling hotter. It was hot, yes, but just like it has been lately.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by shramana
The blue light immediately made me think of synchrotron radiation.
I have nothing more to say that could constitute a second line.

I will have to look that up.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Sometimes I have visions like this that turn out to be true, for example, I had a vision of the London train bombings in 2005 a week before they happened. In particular, I had a vision of a bus being bombed, which ended up happening, and it happened in the same place of my vision, too.

I think it is important to be able to distinguish between noise and real premonitions, this is especially useful when one is really sensitive to this sort of thing - lately, I haven't been that sensitive at all, but there was a time period for about four years where I was.
edit on 19-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

I agree. This is only the second time in my life that it happened. The last time was when I was twelve. The only similarity between me being twelve and me today is that I was fixing food.

I will be "ordering" lunch today. Although since it's raining out right now, I am craving a nice cup of coffee. Wish me luck.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

That's fine.

I'll accept that even though I don't get it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I live in Australia, and its the middle of winter here at the moment. Usually it gets a bit
chilly this time of year , but we always get sunny days during winter. These sunny days
until this year were always golden yellow, but this year many people are saying ..have you noticed how white the sun looks. And seriously it does look extremely white the last few weeks.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join