It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's BC Is A Fake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I'm kind of new to this subject.

Why does Obama need Birth Control?

And who is Mitt Romney?
He's that lizard-looking dude way back in 2012 that tried to run for president, right?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Can we see Mitt's long form tax returns?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I hope you're not trolling.

Mitt Romney is the current leading Republican that wants to run for President on the Republican ballot. He might be the Republican candidate to run against Obama in the next election and he's been doing a lot of campaigning.

The issue is not Birth Control, but eligibility for, but Obama's eligibility for President. Some people, called birthers, claim that he is not because he was born in Kenyan and for some reason have latched on to this idea that the Presidency requires people to prove they were born in in the continental mainland United States to be President. But they think that any bc Obama produces is a fake because they believe he was born in Kenya, and can not under any circumstances believe anything else. For some reason, only seeing Obama's birth certificate will appease them, because somehow they think the real bc says he was born in Kenya and proves he can't be President.

Most people in America don't accept the birther's claims, on the basis that they're completely irrational and exceptionally bigoted against Obama.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Can anyone fix America? If so, who is it (who are they)? If we can identify them, will they live long enough to try?

I think we know the answer.

Quietly many respected people are talking about the coming economic collapse...

and here we are... talking about birth certificates of two incompetent puppets ... who can't and probably don't care to fix us. imo
edit on 19-7-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
There ARE substantial proof in the case of Obamas BC,

Really? I haven't seen one shred of evidence. All I have ever seen is claims that the artifacts in a digitised IMAGE of a birth certificate proves the document is a fake........pleeeease give us break!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

I don't pay attention to birther mumbo-jumbo because it's FAKE!!!

Sheriff Joe is probably laughing and muttering about the suckers that are buying his game.

They say its a sucker born every minute...by the look of things its one born every second ,lmaf, and Joe understands this. That’s what’s so funny about sheeple people, they are easily trained And very easily influenced by whom ever wants to lead the flock.

I wish I had the power to lead a flock of ‘lolli-sheeple-pops’…it looks fun !

lolli-sheeple-pops’...Coming to a forum near you

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Race Card lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by thehoneycomb

No, you moved the layers around to make it look like a jumbled mess. Blatant dis-info. The layers argument is just flat out wrong and is made by people who have no clue about digital imaging. It actually makes me laugh.

edit on 18-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

But why were the layers there in the first place? Even a scan won't produce layers that I'm aware of.

They used an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) Program to convert to digital from the old typed files. Probably Acrobat Pro or a custom one. The layers are from that and all the so called experts saying otherwise are liars. It is that simple.

As to Obama, he is the worst President in my memory which spans from JFK on. I don't need to make up stuff though. The Economy and the flood of new regulations and destruction of our Rights speak for themselves.

The premise of this thread is pure crap and those who engage in this sort of stuff are just as bad as the people they criticize or worse. Birth Certificates are a distraction by nuts and people with ulterior motives.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
Romney's white, I don't think anything will come of this.

Yeah I said it. Go ahead and whine about the 'race card'.

Wait. What?

I know a grip of white Mexicans. You don't have to be brown to be Mexican.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by The Sword

Romney can't be white though, because his father's Hispanic.

Since when? Where does it say you have to be brown to be Hispanic? Cameron Diaz is blonde and blue eyes. Still Hispanic.

You are so damn wrong.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So we have a candidate who will release birth certificate but not tax returns, and a President who will release both, but everyone questions the birth certificate?

Does Mittens not realize that if he becomes President his tax returns will pretty much become public record?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join