It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's BC Is A Fake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by The Sword

Romney can't be white though, because his father's Hispanic.

So some birthers are asking for him to release his bc.

Because you see, his father is actually a Naturalized citizen, and not a Natural Born Citizen.

So, by birther logic, Romney can't be eligible to run for President because he is not a Natural Born Citizen.

His father doesn't need to be a Natural Born Citizen, only Mitt does......

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Look,

I have read plenty of mind-numbing, IQ-lowering threads/posts from birthers and I have simply chosen to tune out the majority of it. It's like white noise. Nothing more.

Despite Obama's efforts, despite the state of Hawaii's efforts, some people still insist on keeping this circus going. The only people who benefit are Joe Arapaio, Orly Taitz and any of the other publicity hounds that have latched onto this subject.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

But according to birthers, being a natural born citizen is absolutely dependent upon where a person's father is born, and if he is not born on the continental United States sans Alaska and Hawaii, then he can't be a NAtural Born citizen.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

What double standard are you referring to? Do you think Obama was the only Presidential Candidate that was asked to show his Birth Certificate? McCain's place of birth was on dispute when he ran since he was born on US military base in Panama. He provided his Birth Certificate in a timely manner and was deemed Natural Born Citizen due to the fact he was still born on US property.

Being white has nothing to do with it. Being black has nothing to do with it....so get over it!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yep, it's real alright. Let's all just marvel at it and all it's authenticity!

Get a freaking life people.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

But according to birthers, being a natural born citizen is absolutely dependent upon where a person's father is born, and if he is not born on the continental United States sans Alaska and Hawaii, then he can't be a NAtural Born citizen.

Please show me a source or something about a birther saying that, I myself will laugh! I just never heard that argument put forth yet.

link   
Honestly, I could spend a few weeks, develop a website (or make a video), and bs my way through a completely made up diatribe of how the birth certificate is fake. I could make some cool charts and video graphics, and get real animated at all the right times, and publish that sucker to the internet. It would be 100 percent made up garbage, but the thread count on ATS praising my hard work to expose the truth would be amazing.

Not one single "investigation" has offered any evidence; just conjecture presented as fact.

link   
It would be awesome if Obama and Romney are illegal. That way we could deport both of them corporatist puppets.

edit on 18-7-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
It would be awesome if Obama and Romney are not illegal. That way we could deport both of them corporatist puppets.

How can you if they're not illegal?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

I guess the only eligible candidate would be Ron Paul. I would be ok with that. But Obamas "truth team" on ATS wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I stand corrected. He was born to Mormon missionaries in Mexico. I assumed he was Hispanic.

But he was a naturalized citizen.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

They never directly say it, but that's what they mean when they complain about Obama NOT being a Natural Born Citizen.

Otherwise they'd acknowledge that he is a Natural Born Citizen, because being born in another country does not make one not a natural born citizens if any one or both of their parents are born in the United States.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne

Originally posted by interupt42
It would be awesome if Obama and Romney are not illegal. That way we could deport both of them corporatist puppets.

How can you if they're not illegal?

Good catch

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well, OP, I'll tell you what. Some people claim no U.S. President before Obama has been called upon to prove their legitimacy for service as our President. Now Romney is being called upon, and some find this funny. I don't believe the OP here does, but some sure do. I find absolutely nothing funny about it at all, myself.

Another President we may have heard of...set precedent for this, as near as I can find in trying to look further back. Dwight D. Eisenhower, our 34th President was required to show his and as a Candidate. No one questioned the man who contributed to our victory in World War II wasn't an American. However, he was born in 1890 when records weren't what we'd all like to find in a filing cabinet of the time. The question was simply technical eligibility and it was valid. It could have been enough...and should be for Obama...to be disqualified. Mr. Eisenhower came up with what was asked for and the matter was handled, likely so smoothly, most here never even knew it happened.

Obama..needs to produce the real honest to God piece of certified paper issues by a State.

Romney, if in *ANY* doubt, needs to produce the honest to God certified document, as issued by legal authority.

When this President's term is over and self-preservation from the top is not longer a factor and obstruction, this issue needs to be addressed with a flat out law requiring every single candidate for Congress, the Super Court or the Presidency to produce the Birth Certificate at a bare minimum. Educational records (in this age of diploma mills, if nothing else for reason) would be nice....but Birth Cert should be ABSOLUTE.

I need mine just to get a driver's license...but I can be President and tell everyone it's none of their business. Oh joy.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Hispanic isn't a race. It is a nationality. There are white, black and native hispanics.

"The terms "Hispanic" or "Latino" refer to persons who trace their origin or descent to Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Spanish speaking Central and South America countries, and other Spanish cultures. Origin can be considered as the heritage, nationality group, lineage, or country of the person or the person's parents or ancestors before their arrival in the United States. People who identify their origin as Hispanic or Latino may be of any race."[

www.census.gov...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Chester A Arthur was rumored to have been born in Canada.

Barry Goldwater was questioned because he was born in Phoenix and at the time of his birth Arizona was a territory and not a state.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Heya Honeycomb, which version is that? I see a date stamp without a last digit. I see folds with writing clear across them as if the fold didn't exist at all (Photoship is cool, ain't it?
) I didn't know his name was Ba ak?

Okay, the one the White House produced was properly edited and destroyed for authenticity to be accepted by correcting that perhaps? You know, so much dishonesty and propaganda surrounds this now, I wouldn't believe the Pope if HE said he'd seen it. I want to see an original....not edited and not "corrected". Errors and all.....on 1960's paper..and INSIDE the book it is supposed to be a permanent (they said so, not me) part of.

I hadn't seen THAT version before tho... thanks. I'll add it to the stack for reference.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: removed worst of sarcasm..

@ Evil Saddam

Thanks for the catch on Chester there... He's kinda forgettable anyway, so I admit I hadn't caught mention of that little controversy. Goldwater I did know about but came after Eisenhower and I run into too many today who don't even know what a 'Barry Goldwater' was, let alone the fact he could have been President instead of who we got. Vietnam would have sure been appreciative, I'm sure. lol..

edit on 18-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: Added cross reply

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Thats the version released on Whitehouse.gov, which I downloaded and opened in illustrator and displaced that layer, one of many layers and took a snapshot of it and uploaded to ATS.

It was so easy, even a monkey could do it!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Chester A Arthur was rumored to have been born in Canada.

Arthur was born in Fairfield, VT. I know because I have been to his house in the past.

He didn't do much. Not as much as Silent Cal.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

apparently a credible birth certificate is not needed to be eligible for the position of potus.so what is this thread really about, you don't think romney has a chance of being elected. do you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join