It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's BC Is A Fake

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Willard Mitt Romney was born on St. Patrick's Day, 1947, in Detroit, Michigan, son of Mexican-born George Romney, according to the birth certificate his campaign provided to Reuters on Tuesday. At first glance, the release of the document appears a passive slap at President Obama, perhaps at the urging of Birther-in-Chief Donald Trump who is appearing with Romney at a fund-raiser in Las Vegas on Tuesday night. But on second thought, Romney may be attempting to appease

he Donald's ilk. Regarding the frenzied Birthers who have been sending breathless forwarded e-mails about Obama's birth certificate for the past four-plus years, the Washington Post's Dana Milbank says, "The same birthers are now saying: 'Where is Mitt Romney's birth certificate? He never released his.' They're saying, 'maybe his middle name isn't Mitt, it's Milton.'"

Why should Birthers have to drown themselves in conspiracy theories pertaining to just ONE presidential candidate?! And isn't it awfully curious that Mitt Romney waited to release his certificate until he collected enough delegates to secure the Republican nomination? Surely Birthers won't rest until they see the real Romney birth certificate. Otherwise, how can we be sure that his candidacy isn't just an elaborate 65-year-old Mexican plot to infiltrate the U.S. government?

nymag.com...

So it seems Obama is not the only one playing games with their fake birth certificate.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Everything about Mitt Romney is fake...But, unfortunately his BC is probably real.
edit on 18-7-2012 by ScatterBrain because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Romney's white, I don't think anything will come of this.

Yeah I said it. Go ahead and whine about the 'race card'.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Nonono, this is not how it works. Claiming something is fake without substantial proof, if futile. There ARE substantial proof in the case of Obamas BC, however regarding Mitt Romneys, everything seems to be in order thus far, someone claiming stupid # like this without any evidence whatsoever is just really STUPID, or trying to confuse the ignorant in an attempt to divert attention from the real matters.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
There ARE substantial proof in the case of Obamas BC

Bull#. There is precisely ZERO credible evidence indicating anything wrong with Obama's BC.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

See what I mean?

Mittens is WHITE. Not a problem.

Obama is BI-RACIAL. Wait a minute! He could be one of those dadgummit moo-slims!

See the double standard, folks?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Nonono, this is not how it works. Claiming something is fake without substantial proof, if futile. There ARE substantial proof in the case of Obamas BC, however regarding Mitt Romneys, everything seems to be in order thus far, someone claiming stupid # like this without any evidence whatsoever is just really STUPID, or trying to confuse the ignorant in an attempt to divert attention from the real matters.

I agree 100%.All the stupid people that claimed obamas BC was fake with out one bit of evidence are complete morons.
edit on 18-7-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What are you folks babbling about?

All the BC's for politicians are fake.

Why?

Cause they don't hand them out in hell.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
What a crock of total bull-$#!7!

Obamas birth certificate has been PROVEN, PROVEN, PROVEN, PROVEN, to be fake!

Why all the, "You are a racist!" crap?

I could care less if he was silver with pink stripes - he has no solid past, no solid birth certificate, and the only thing that is solid about him is his total hate of the constitution of the united states.

Humph - open your eyes people.
edit on 18-7-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

link   
KENYANS ARE TAKING OVER!

Good for them, using all that pent of menergy.

/sarcasm

I'm at the point where I don't give a damn who the president is, or where they come from. They hardly pull the strings anymore, and only provide a face for the lies tptb force feed the people. When everything finally collapses, I have a plan to survive on my own without any sort of government or social structure.

I feel bad for everyone that thinks this government is salvagable...

Edit.

Originally posted by LastProphet527

i agree 100%.all the stupid people that claimed obamas bc was fake with out one bit of evodence are complete morons.

Speaking of morons...
edit on 18-7-2012 by MmmPie because: Had to be done.

link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

What proof, proof, proof?

I think tothetenthpower has a good point though.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
KENYANS ARE TAKING OVER!

Good for them, using all that pent of menergy.

/sarcasm

I'm at the point where I don't give a damn who the president is, or where they come from. They hardly pull the strings anymore, and only provide a face for the lies tptb force feed the people. When everything finally collapses, I have a plan to survive on my own without any sort of government or social structure.

I feel bad for everyone that thinks this government is salvagable...

It's spelled "Keynesians"

No charge.

beez

link   
It's amazing how the Mexican Mitt Romney, great-grandson of serial polygamist Miles Romney can get away with not having his birth certificate vetted while Obama can't sleep because all the birthers are on a perpetual witch hunt to expose the "truth", whatever it is.

Romney has turned his back on his Mexican heritage and shunned Latinos for quite some time. It doesn't matter he was born in the US, he still should pay homage to his Mexican rots and so far has not really acknowledged his background.

link   

Originally posted by The Sword

What proof, proof, proof?

I think tothetenthpower has a good point though.

The fact that you ask that question tells me you don't pay attention to facts, and view the world through a rose colored filter.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone will find evidence of that. Romney's mates have apparently been shredding a lot of paperwork lately.

Whatever evidence they're trying to destroy, it's got something to do with Romney's senatorship.
edit on 18-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I don't pay attention to birther mumbo-jumbo because it's FAKE!!!

Sheriff Joe is probably laughing and muttering about the suckers that are buying his game.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Romney can't be white though, because his father's Hispanic.

So some birthers are asking for him to release his bc.

Because you see, his father is actually a Naturalized citizen, and not a Natural Born Citizen.

So, by birther logic, Romney can't be eligible to run for President because he is not a Natural Born Citizen.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

George Romney is hispanic? I didn't know that.

Are you sure?

This is similar to the time that I found out that George Zimmerman was hispanic. At first, I was sure that he was white.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

I don't pay attention to birther mumbo-jumbo because it's FAKE!!!

Sheriff Joe is probably laughing and muttering about the suckers that are buying his game.

If you don't pay attention to it, then how can you make an educated opinion?

That's like complaining about who our poloticians are, but you don't vote....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
lol @ all these people claiming that it has been proven that Obamas birth certificate is fake. Guess what? It hasn't been. If it were true republicans/fox would be jumping on it at any chance. All you have is baseless conspiracy theories hence why nothing has been done.

edit on 18-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join